Pleasant Dreams

Story Info
Selene slips into someone else's wet dream.
948 words
4.33
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The torn, parchment page of the grimoire fluttered gently to the ground as Selene sank back into the cushioned headboard, breathing in the dusky lavender smoke that filled her bedroom. Her breasts rose and fell under her silk robe as she met her own eyes in her reflection, the mirrored ceiling flickering with candle light.

Then the mirror shimmered briefly, and in it her bed was replaced by an unfamiliar one in a room she had never seen before. A gauzy canopy fluttered above it as the door in the reflected room opened just out of sight, admitting a man and woman in the act of tearing one another's clothes off. The man, whose back was to Selene, began kissing down the woman's neck, reaching up a hand to rip open her shirt, too hungry to work the buttons. The woman looked up and seemed to meet Selene's eyes as she shimmied out of her skirt. While she'd known what to expect, seeing her own face look back at her was more jarring -- and tantalizing -- than she'd imagined.

The Selene in the mirror ran her hands up her partner's muscular back, then back down and around to free his throbbing cock from his jeans. As he moved to help her, his face turned toward Selene in her own room, and she gasped in surprise. It was Alec -- her college roommate's ex-boyfriend. She hadn't seen him in at least five years, since he and Emma had broken up. He had walked in on her undressing once, when he showed up early for a dinner date. Though he'd seemed unaffected at the time, it had clearly made an impression. She thought the spell would have shown her the dreams of her pervy boss, the lovestruck bag boy at the grocery store, or even an ex of her own. But here she was, watching a dream version of herself straddling Alec, pulling her lacy panties aside and rubbing her wet pussy lightly, teasingly, against the head of his cock as he licked and sucked at her breasts above the cupless leather bustier she wore.

With a growl, Alec flipped Dream Selene onto her stomach, clicking restraints that were tethered to the four posts of the bed around her wrists and ankles. The candles in Selene's room flared briefly, and her arms and legs began to move toward the corners of her own bed. She could see that she was still wearing her robe, but instead of its silky caress, she felt the press of the lingerie her counterpart was wearing, the light touch of lace sliding down her legs as Alec removed her panties in his dream. She moaned quietly, marveling at the resistance she encountered as she tried to move a visibly unrestrained hand toward herself to feel her very real slick wetness and relieve some of the aching need that had come over her.

Alec spanked Dream Selene's ass, and she felt a sting on her own, followed by light, tortuous pressure as he slipped his hand between her legs, fingering her for an entirely too short moment. He reached his hand around, and as her mirror self licked and sucked her wetness off of his fingers, Selene's tongue was flooded with the taste of herself. He leaned back again, rubbing a tantalizing drop of precum on the head of his cock, then gripped Dream Selene's hips and thrust into her. Selene felt herself stretch around him as her connection to the dream strengthened, and she tensed her muscles, gripping him, unsure if she wanted to keep him inside of her longer or for him to pull out and ram into her again. She didn't have a chance to decide -- it was his dream after all. He pulled back, but not out, and slid in gently, settling into a rhythm that was just enough to keep her on the edge but not let her cum. He pulled out all the way, keeping himself out of reach of his Selene's thrusting hips as she whimpered in protest. He leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"You want more?"

"Ye-esss. Fuck yes." she moaned as he cupped her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples.

"And how do you ask?"

"Please, Master." He smiled, leaning closer so that Selene could feel his phantom breath in her ear.

"Good girl."

He entered her mirror self again, this time with no restraint. He wanted her, and she wanted him to take her. Selene could barely keep her eyes on the image of herself being fucked within an inch of her life -- she was too consumed with the feeling of it. Of being taken. Being used for his pleasure. Anticipating with the few thoughts she could still string together what it would be like to feel him dreaming of filling her with cum. Her eyes closed, and she felt him quicken his pace. Her dripping thighs tensed and she came in harmony with her dream counterpart, tightening around him. The added pressure sent him over the edge, and Selene felt his hot cum cover her face, licking her lips as she watched dream Selene do the same.

The mirror shimmered again, and the hazy smoke in her room dissipated along with the reflection. Her wet, satisfied, spent body was hers again, and she rubbed gently at her wrists, almost surprised at the lack of marks. She rolled over and retrieved the spellbook page. She didn't want her body to be her own. She began the enchantment for the second time that evening, hoping with her entire being that somewhere out there, someone else was dreaming of fucking her senseless.