Pleasant Street Ch. 09 Pt. 02-03

Story Info
He gets to spend time with his dream girl.
2.1k words
4.72
20.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II.

Gradually her desperate motions slowed, but I kept working on her until at last she lay still. I looked at her face, flushed and pretty. She looked back at me and smiled.

"That was awesome, but what about you?" she asked.

"That was just the appetizer." I licked my lips. "Unless you want to quit."

"Oh, no!" she said. "I want to feel you in me!"

"I'm glad," I said. "I'm not sure what I'd have done if you said you wanted to go home."

**********

She was glad she'd pleased him. She was surprised to discover pleasing him made her feel good. If someone had told her earlier in the evening that she'd be worried about pleasing a man whose name she didn't know, she'd have told them they were crazy. But that was exactly what happened.

**********

I stood up, shed my clothes, and laid next to her on the bed. She looked at my erection, then grasped it in her slim, warm hand. It was so hard! And hot! It was throbbing, too! Her touch sent a wild rush of pleasure up my spine.

"Be careful," I said, my voice strained. "It's liable to go off!"

"Oh! You will, huh?" she giggled. "What's the matter? No control?"

"If you had any idea how badly I've wanted you, and how many times I've...Ah!...dreamed about...Ah! making love to you, you'd understand."

"You...you really have?" she asked. "You've dreamed about making love to me?"

**********

She was surprised and elated by his admission. She'd seen his wife and knew how pretty she was. That he wanted her was very exciting!

**********

"I want this in me!" she said and tugged on me.

I didn't need any further encouragement. I rolled atop her, my bulk pushing her against the bed, my hard shaft sliding between her legs. I raised my hips, reached between us, and guided the head of my straining cock to her moist opening. I pushed and felt my cock begin to slip into her tight, hot, wet opening.

"You're so tight!" I said.

"So big!" she moaned, "Feels like you're splitting me open! It feels so good! Oh God, does it feel good!"

Sensations billowed through me as my shaft was engulfed in her snug sheath. I was making love to her! My dream had come true! Fully embedded in her, I stopped and savored the delight that rippled through my body from our connection. Being in her was unlike anything I had ever experienced! "I'm afraid if I move, I'll come," I exclaimed, and stayed still a bit longer, my cock pressed deep inside her. I savored the exquisite grip of her vagina on my cock for as long as I could. Then, slowly I began to move, to thrust into her. I knew I couldn't wait long. Just being in her and not moving had brought me very close to coming.

"Oh! That's so good!" she moaned. "I-I didn't think anything could be better than what I just had, but this is! Oh, God! Yes!"

**********

She locked her legs around him and thrust against him feverishly seeking the release she knew would soon come. He was, without question, the best lover she'd ever had. She'd never felt like this before.

**********

"Wow!" I cried out suddenly, "Oh, Wow! Oh, my God!" Urgent pulses rippled through me and tingles of release coursed madly from my toes to the roots of my hair as I exploded powerfully, pumping gob after gob of hot cream into her.

"You-you're coming! I-I can feel it! Oh...Oh, God! It feels so good!" she cried as my torrid sauce splattered into her. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! My God! My God! My Godd!" Her body bucked against mine with surprising strength. Finally her movements slowed and she laid still.

Our joining finished, we lay in each other's arms, basking in the warmth of our wonderful shared experience.

"I've never felt like this!" she whispered. "I...I had no idea one person could make another feel that good!"

I kissed her on the forehead. "I'm glad I could be of service." Was I ever!

**********

She recalled something he'd said earlier, pushed herself up on an elbow, and looked down at him. He caressed one pert breast, making her shudder with the thrill.

"Did you really have, you know, fantasies about me?" she asked.

His hand was making her crazy again! She'd never dreamed a guy could make her feel the way he did. Coming home with him was the best thing she'd ever done! She shuddered and more thrills went through her as his hand kept exploring her body.

**********

"All the time," I replied. "Why do you think I keep coming in to rent videos? It sure isn't for the selection."

"But you're married!" she exclaimed. "And your wife's so pretty!"

"I love my wife," I said. "I am very happily married. That has nothing to do with wanting you."

"I don't understand," she said.

**********

She couldn't believe it! His insistent manipulation of her breast had the fires of need burning deep inside her again! Nobody ever turned her on the way this guy could! Christ! He never seemed to stop wanting sex! And she didn't either, it seemed!

**********

"I like you," I continued, "maybe I even love you a little. I certainly do like making love with you. I don't think I've ever experienced anything like it. But I'm not in love with you."

"Oh," she said. "I think I understand, sort of."

**********

Actually, all she understood was that his toying with her nipples had her vibrating with need again! She reached between them and was surprised to find he was hard.

"You're hard!" she exclaimed.

**********

"Ah, you seem to have that, uh, effect on me," I replied. "Question is, what are you going to do about the condition you have me in?"

"I have you...?" She gave my erection a squeeze. "You haven't exactly left me calm, cool, and collected, you know!"

"Oh?" I said. I rolled atop her and began suckling her nipples, which had again grown to rigid points.

**********

She decided not to talk any more. Actually, she couldn't. What he was doing to her felt so good it had robbed her of the ability to talk! As he sucked her rigid nipples, one of his hands slid between her legs and his fingers began to explore her sopping wet vagina. Soon she was writhing and bucking with pleasure once again.

"I-I'm ready again!" she said urgently. "Please! Don't make me come without you!"

**********

"I wouldn't think of it." I rolled onto my back, pulling her atop me. "Your turn," I said. "I fucked you last time. This time, you fuck me!"

**********

His rigid shaft was between them, the length of it pressing against her belly. She kissed him, then she raised her hips, freeing the fleshy shaft. As it stood up, the tip slid down her belly and between her slim legs, slapping delectably against her vaginal lips. She reached between them, held it steady, then lowered herself on it, thrilled as it slid into her, opening her, stretching her, filling her.

**********

"Oh God!" she murmured, "I-I think you're in me farther than you were last time!"

"Complaining?" I asked.

**********

She started rocking her hips and felt the hard, fleshy invader stir her insides delightfully. She couldn't get over it. Everything they did felt so damn wonderful!

"My God! Oh no! Oh no!" she exclaimed. "No way am I complaining! No way!"

Once more stupendous feelings boiled up, thrilling her, pleasing her. She sat up, then experienced added thrills as his hands cupped her petite breasts and his thumbs struck sparks of excitement from her rigid nipples. Faster and faster she moved, her hips rocking, raising, and lowering. Each thrust, each movement brought new heights of rapture. Then she felt it beginning once again! She was going to come! She was coming!

"Oh! Yes! Again! Oh! Again!" she cried, "Oh! Again! Yes! Yes! Oh! Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

**********

She rode me while I gripped her breasts. Then my body rose off the bed as my orgasm boiled up inside me. Once again, I erupted into her.

"Unnhh! Unnhh!" I groaned as my hot juice gushed into her.

***********

Exhausted, more satisfied than she'd ever been, she collapsed on top of him and lay there, his arms wrapped around her.

**********

Before we realized it, we dozed off. The night passed, but neither of us was aware of it.

III.

I woke up the next morning, pleased, to find her still in my bed. I kissed her softly. "Wake up, sleepyhead!" I whispered. "Morning is here."

**********

She started awake and sat up. At first she was scared because she didn't know where she was or who the man lying next to her was. Then she remembered. "My God! We spent the whole night together!" she thought.

**********

"Will you be in trouble?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, there won't be any trouble." She lay down and stretched luxuriously. "Oh! God! Last night was incredible! I had no idea it was possible to be that satisfied!"

"Glad you liked it," I said. I drank in the way her body moved as she stretched. It woke me up all over!

"I didn't just like it, I loved it!" she said and rolled on her side facing me, pressing her body against mine. She looked at me, her eyes wide. "My God! You're hard again!" she exclaimed.

"You bring out the beast in me," I said. That was for sure. I've never been much for making love in the morning. Right then I was as ready to make love with her as I've ever been.

**********

She was surprised. Other men she'd slept with had wanted her, but not like this guy! He wanted her all the time! She was thrilled! His penis - erect and hard - was jammed between her legs, the tip brushing the soft lips of her already-quaking love-cave.

"Then you must bring out the beast in me, too!" she said. "Because I'm turned on, too."

**********

I felt her quiver as my hands slid up and down her back, played with her ass, and thrilled her.

She began to rock her hips a little, rubbing her cunt against the shaft of my cock. It might not have been fucking, but it felt pretty damn good just the same!

"Don't make me wait!" she urged softly. "I want you again! I-I need you again!"

"I won't." I rolled on top of her, raised my hips and the blood-engorged tip of my rod slid between her silken lips. I pressed downward and felt her exquisite warmth engulf me as I drove into her. Hilted all the way, I raised myself up on my arms, keeping my hips pressed against her.

"Oh! Yes!" she murmured. "I can't get enough of you!"

**********

Her body shook from the force of his thrusts, and she loved it! She couldn't believe how good he made her feel! Sensations shot through her, bubbling and boiling, superb feelings, growing and spreading.

"God! You make me feel so good!" she sighed, locking her legs behind him.

Suddenly, it was happening again!

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" she groaned. Her legs clamped around him even tighter and her hips thrust against him urgently. "Good! Oh! Good! Yes! Yes! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh!"

**********

"Me, too!" I groaned and felt my hot fluids spew into my young lover's lithe body.

"Yes! Yes!" she moaned, "Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Once again spent, we lay in each other's arms.

She kissed me softly. "I really should get going," she said. "I hate to, but I really should."

"All right," I said. "I guess I don't have to tell you I'm sorry you have to go."

We got up, got cleaned up, and I surprised her by making breakfast for us.

**********

She hated the idea of leaving, but there were things she had to do and her folks would get upset if she didn't show up sooner or later.

**********

I drove her back to her car.

"How long will your wife be away?" she asked as we drove down the highway.

"Until late Sunday."

"Ah...if I...ah...want a cup of coffee after work tonight..."

"There'll be a pot on." I looked at her and smiled.

She put her hand on my leg, and smiled at me. "How early do you put the coffee on?" she asked.

I looked at her. "Why?" I asked.

"Well, after I let my folks know I'm alive and well, I have three or four hours before I have to go to work," she said, smiling.

"I'll put the coffee on the minute I get home," I told her.

She flashed a beautiful smile at me. "I'll be back as soon as I can," she said.