Pleasantly Plump Babysitter Ch. 04

Story Info
The end of Pia and Jace's relationship, and this series.
2.1k words
4.29
5.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace woke up at some point in the night. Pia was facing him, sleeping soundly. She was beautiful, even in the dimly lit bedroom.

Somehow, by cosmic luck, he had experienced several stages of sexuality with her. Some of which were quite shocking. His stomach rumbled, then lay still.

Unbeknownst to Jace, his parents were currently airborne, on their way home.

They were paying a coworker's 21-year-old daughter to babysit their sheltered, 18-year-old son. It was an oversight on their part, but even they couldn't imagine what could have transpired while they were in Vegas.

Jace scooched against the wall, resting his back on its cool surface.

He fell back asleep, watching Pia dream.

He woke up a few hours later, and waited for her to stir. Her green eyes opened not long after.

"Heyyy," she said, yawning. "Staring at me while I sleep?"

"Just for a bit," he said, smiling. He didn't get enough sleep, but he felt happy. He had asked Pia out last night. They might even see each other again soon. But he still dreaded the moment she would have to leave later, in the afternoon.

"Do you think..." she said, putting her arm under her soft chin, "...that we're good together, Jace?"

"Yeah, I think so." He furrowed his brow. "I mean...now that I think about it, we know very little about each other. Basically everything we know is sex stuff." He laughed.

"You're right, but...maybe we just have good chemistry or something," she said, beaming at him. "Or am I crazy?"

"No, there's something here," said Jace. "Definitely for me," he said, as he leaned in to kiss her.

He heard tires on gravel. A car was pulling up in the driveway. Deliveries weren't usually this early. Plus it was Sunday.

Oh, balls.

Jace sat up.

"Pia, my parents are home," he said flatly.

"Crap." She stared at him.

They scrambled out of bed, looking for clothes. She grasped his arm.

"Jace, look. Clock says it's still early. I'll just pop into your brother's old room. No need for you to do anything but pretend to be half asleep."

She had a point.

"Okay," he said, kissing her again. "Just run!"

She winked at him and bolted across the hall, leaping into Dan's old bed, naked.

The front door opened.

"...Because he's probably sleeping still, that's why, Eric." Their voices echoed down the hall. Jace looked around his room her clothes were scattered. There might be clothes in the living room for all he knew-- they didn't clean up shit.

"...Like a bomb went off," his mom mumbled.

"Honey?" She pushed his door open without knocking. He rolled over, looking at her with squinty eyes. His ruse was a little thick.

"Hey Mom," he said groggily.

"You left a mess," she said, looking frail and unhappy.

"Sorry," he said.

"I'll wake Pia, she can go now." His mom didn't waste time ruining his morning, did she?

"No, you--"

"Hello," said Pia, "Welcome back."

His mom turned to see Pia in jeans and a shirt. When did she manage that?

"Hello Pia," she said curtly, "Plans changed, we got an early flight. Feel free to go home anytime."

It wasn't rude, but it wasn't polite either. She turned and walked out.

Pia looked at Jace, and rolled her eyes. She smiled, sandy hair over one eye, displaying quite possibly his favorite detail about her: that little gap between her top teeth.

She closed the door for him, so he could dress.

They met in the hall, and walked together.

His dad was already unpacking and his mom handed Pia a small pile clothes.

"Must be yours," she said with no clear opinion on why her laundry was on the living room floor. Pia took them from her.

"He didn't give you any shit, did he?" she asked Pia.

"Jace put up with MY shit all weekend," she said without missing a beat. "He's a gentleman."

His mom looked at her funny, then walked away to help her husband with unloading the car.

"So," said Pia, "I'm off. As fun as your mom is." She gritted her teeth.

"I'm sorry," he said on her behalf. "I'd say she means well, but...she's actually a cunt."

Pia threw her head back and laughed.

"Welp, your folks e-transferred me on Friday, I got what I came for," she said playfully. "Got something I didn't expect, too."

They exchanged a knowing look. The pair had done a few things that Jace had never even heard of anyone doing before, outside of the internet.

But all those moments had burned a bond into his mind and his heart. Pia was special to him.

"I need to see you again soon," he said gloomily.

"Wanna come over right now?" she said. "My dad's away. And I don't need a sitter."

He laughed, but realized she was serious.

"Oh, like...right now?"

"Yeah," she said. "In my car."

He looked towards him mom and dad in the kitchen. Then he looked at Pia. He needed to break free from his mom, and now was good a time as any. But he didn't need the drama, so he walked out the door, and Pia followed.

"Don't you need to tell your folks where--"

"JASON!"

He turned, and saw his mom in the doorway.

"Where do you think you're going?" Her voice was shrill.

"Out, Mom. It's Sunday."

"What, with Pia?" She eyed them both.

"Yes," he said, feeling on edge. "With Pia. We get along. Very well."

"Uh-huh," she said, sounding critical.

Pia remained quiet, but he could see she was secretly loving that Jace was standing his ground.

"Is something...going on... between you two?" She looked accusingly at Pia.

Jace stepped in front of her.

"Yeah, Mom. There is. We had sex. Lots of ways. We did stuff that would probably break your brain. Stuff that would make you sick. But we loved it. And I love hanging out with her. Thanks for introducing us."

He opened Pia's passenger door, and got inside. Pia kept her composure until she got into the driver's seat.

"Oh my fucking--" she started.

"--please drive away right now," he pleaded, turning red.

She started the car, and they left his mom speechless in the doorway.

They were cracking themselves up as they recalled the previous moment over and over again.

"...And you've never been in trouble before?" she asked.

"Never," he said, "I might be grounded for life."

"If you need a place to stay, you're always welcome at my house. Dad's away half the time-- basement floor is all mine."

They crossed town about ten minutes later, and pulled up to her house. It was nicer than his, but obviously having money hadn't dulled her amazing personality.

They walked in, and made their way into the basement.

He passed some exercise equipment and rounded a corner, and she led him into her bedroom.

It was modern, but a little messy. Big bed, anyways. She swan dived into it, groaning. "I love my own bed, as one does."

He stared at her mildly chubby body, her jeans hiding none of her curves.

He crawled on the bed, and honed in on her ass. He planted his face deep into her jean clad butt, and sniffed her.

"Mmm," she said, wiggling it against his nose, "You know me so well."

Maybe he didn't. Maybe they should have spent the last few days asking about each other's childhood, or their plans for the future. But he got to know her: He knew what her body tasted like. He drank and ingested from her. He knew her intimately.

Would they last? Who knew. Would they have fun? Oh, fuck yeah. He knew that much was true.

She thought that they had good chemistry. He knew she was right. He knew that things had only really begun.

"Hey Jace," she said, giggling. "Pull my pants down quick, I think I feel something bubbling up."

Her jeans were yanked down within seconds. He pushed face his between her soft cheeks.

"Maybe I'm not your babysitter anymore," she said, "but we can still be weird and gross together, right?"

"Let me answer that question with another question," he said into her ass, "do you want me to sniff this or swallow it?"

"Hmm," she pondered, "Sniff, for now."

She pushed, and something devilish bubbled out in his face. He inhaled through his nose, his face buried in her ass crack. He quickly turned to the side, as it was a pretty raunchy blast.

"Too much for you, baby?"

He noticed the exercise bike outside peeking out from outside her room.

"Hold up," he said, hopping off the bed. He dragged it into her room, as it was lightweight. He placed it near the end of her bed.

"Brainstorm," he said, staring at the bike. The seat was wide and flat, more like a cushion that a typical seat. It was level with her bed.

"Whatcha doin' there bud?" she asked. Pia pulled up her pants and sat up.

Jace swung around, laying on the bed with his head resting on the seat.

"Ah!" she said, understanding fully.

She pulled off her jeans, and her underwear too. Then she hopped up on the bike.

She began to pedal, standing up. She adjusted the resistance settings as she did so. Her ass and hips shifted and shimmied above him.

"So, the idea is, I get all sweaty, and tired, and then I need to sit while I pedal?" She slowly rested her ass on his face. She adjusted her rear slowly until his nose was pushed against her asshole.

She kept pedaling, and her cheeks shifted and flexed in a cyclical motion. Jace was in heaven.

"I never use this thing," she said from above, "but this is genius, Jace."

She continued for several minutes in silence. She was starting to sweat. She smelled musky and tasted salty. He didn't really have a view until she sat up.

"And if I have to use the bathroom," said Pia, "I don't even need to get up. Right baby?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She just sat down again, and continued to pedal. The more she did, the sweatier she got.

He didn't mind being her bicycle seat at all. He wasn't sure if she really wanted him to be more than that today, but he was more than ready if it wasn't just talk.

He was hard.

He could only breathe some of the time, and he always inhaled through his nose-- loudly-- so that she heard it. He needed her to hear.

He pulled his pants down, and grabbed his cock.

Sure it was a stationary bike, but they were on a journey all the same. For them it was really only the beginning.

For us, it is sadly the end.

Just about.

I can tell you this much. Jace and Pia got married, eventually.

Just...not to each other.

They dated for a couple years. Jace got a place with her early on. He was finally free from his Mom's grasp. But they were young, and made young people mistakes.

They went their separate ways not long after, and found new partners.

At some point, they each got married, both within a year of the other, though they didn't know then.

They both got divorced from their spouses three years after that. This time, within a week of the other.

One day, Jace--now going by Jason again-- was in a coffee shop, when he spotted a curvy woman with green eyes and sandy hair.

It couldn't be, but it was.

"Pia Pinehurst?" he said softly.

She met his gaze. She was still as beautiful as he remembered.

"Jace," said Pia, "Oh my God!"

She stood, and hugged him. He sat with her.

They discussed their lives, and discovered their trajectories were all too similar.

"Almost like we were fated to meet again," he said, in awe of her.

"Yeah," she said, "Just a little older, maybe wiser...this time?"

"Yeah," agreed Jace, "I think you're right."

"You wanna get out of here?" said Pia.

"You know it," he said, escorting her outside. "But seeing you made me forget...I was just about to order lunch. Did you eat?"

"I ate earlier today," she said casually, then whispered in his ear, "but I saved you some, if you still have a thing for...leftovers," she said, smacking her pleasantly plump ass.

"It's been a while," he said, "but that might hit the spot."

They both laughed, not because they were joking, but because they were happy.

Old habits die hard, they say. But sometime they're the ones that let you live hard, too.

THE END.