Pleasantly Plump Babysitter Ch. 03

Story Info
Jace and Pia push the envelope of taboos. Was it too far?
2k words
4.51
8.5k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pia asked Jace to repeat himself as water ran down her naked body.

"If you're gonna pee in the shower anyways, pee in my mouth," he said once more.

Something had taken hold of him. A craving to experience everything that she would allow.

He was 18, and she was 21. Technically she was his babysitter for the weekend, but what she really proved to be was the key to Jace's sexual liberation.

He was a novice before.

Now, thanks to the curvy, beautiful Pia, he had rapidly advanced his experiences, which involved sixty-nining, sniffing her various scents, and French kissing with his own cum in their mouths.

It had, as they say, escalated quickly.

After a much needed shower, another opportunity presented itself.

"Jace," she said, "Yesterday you were so...shy. Now you wanna drink my pee?"

She giggled, but he couldn't get a read on her reaction to this proposal.

"Well..." he said, losing some of his newfound confidence. Maybe he had crossed a line?

"I mean," she interjected, "I can't say I'm not pleased that you've turned out to be a dirty pervert, like me."

"You just make me want to try everything," he said, and leaned in to kiss her.

"Hey," she said with a hand on his chest, "I said I had to go. We doing this or not?"

She narrowed her eyes at him, and it was clear that she was very excited to try something new and dirty.

For a cute girl, she was a total freak.

Her green eyes told him to get low.

He crouched, and sat on the shower floor. He scooted up between her legs. She turned the showerhead away, maybe so his drink wouldn't be watered down.

"Now you've got ME trying firsts," she said as he brought his mouth up close to her shaved pussy.

"Okay, tell me you want it, Jace,"

He smiled. "I wanna drink your pee, Pia."

"Why?" She said it playfully.

"You're so fucking sexy. I want to drink your hot piss, just drown me in yourggg--"

Hot urine poured into Jace's throat.

He stopped talking and sealed his mouth against her, sucking it down. At first it was jarring, and he almost choked. It was salty and bitter, and very warm. But he did his best to keep up, and amazingly he drank from her until she slowed, and finally stopped.

She looked down in amazement.

"Did you really drink ALL my pee?" she exclaimed.

"I...guess?" He was also impressed. His stomach felt a little unsettled, but he stood up, and another erection pointed towards Pia.

"Pee-boner," she said for the second time today, its meaning slightly different this time.

"Damn, Jace. You are a virile specimen."

She embraced him, kissing his neck, and whispered in his ear.

"You're so fucking dirty. You drank my piss," she said, gnawing on his ear with her slightly gapped teeth.

"Do you wanna fuck me?"

Jace had wanted that since he met her, even if he didn't know it then.

"Yes," he said.

Pia turned around. She pushed her ass against him. He slid up between her cheeks.

She bounced against him for a bit, which felt amazing. Even if this was all he got, he could have died then.

Then she reached back, and grabbed his cock. She maneuvered him inside her. He slowly pushed inside Pia's pussy.

This felt even fucking better.

Pia moaned as she took him in, then increased her speed. With every penetration, her ass slapped against him, pounding him with her ample rear.

He let out a small burp, which tasted like her golden liquid. She didn't seem to notice.

"Fuck," she moaned, "you got me...so fucking horny. Tell me things you'd do. Say...the most fucked up shit, just to get me there," she said as she fucked him-- as he fucked her right back.

Fucked up shit? Okay.

"I'd suck...on your tampon," he said, ramming in and out of her tight pussy.

"Fuck," she said. "More."

"Anything you make, I need it. Lick your sweat, drink your spit."

"Mmmm..." she hummed.

"I would eat your fucking puke," he said, losing his mind to this crazy game. She felt so good. He gripped her waist and fucked her a little harder.

"Jace," she whimpered, "yeah?"

"Yeah, Pia. I would. I want to put my mouth on your dirty asshole. Then I want you to shit in my mouth," he said, feeling despicable. Vile.

"Yeah," she mewled, "That. More."

"You can use me like a toilet. Push your shit into my throat, I'd chew it, swallow it. I'd do all that because...it's you. I would do it all for you."

"Fuck," she half-screamed. He thrusted as hard and as fast as possible. She was almost there.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuuuhHHH--"

Pia came, very hard. Her moans were mindless, as if the Pia he knew was gone, and all that remained was pure, ecstatic, blissful serenity. Like her mind was wiped clean.

"Ohhh...," she said, grabbing one of his hands on her hip.

"Baby," she gasped. "Do you need to cum?"

"I...don't think I can," he said, surprised at his words. But they were likely true.

"You DID do it twice today," she said, easing off his cock, turning to face him, and holding him in her wet embrace.

"Yeah," he said, running his hands through her wet, sandy blonde hair.

"You said some dirty shit," she said, grinning at him. That cute little gap between her teeth.

"I did," said Jace, feeling a little uneasy about how far he went. He said he would eat her shit, and he didn't know if that was true.

"It's just talk," she said, "and it worked. But like I said before, sometimes you try stuff, and you realize what you like, or what you don't."

"Not to mention post-nut clarity," he said.

"Post...?" She clued in after a second.

"Oh," she said, grabbing his still-hard cock, "you mean you don't want me to shit in your mouth?"

The way she said it, maybe he...did?

"Maybe we would start small," she said as she pumped him faster, "Maybe before you eat my shit, you swallow my...farts."

She bit her lip. She for sure wanted him to do that for her.

"I would definitely do that," he said earnestly.

"Oh," she said, clearly aware that this genuinely interested him. "Get on your ass, then."

He did.

"Lean back, open your mouth," said Pia.

He did.

She turned her perfect ass towards him, and it loomed towards his open mouth.

She pressed her butt against his face, and he pushed inside her ass crack until his mouth covered her asshole.

"Start jacking off," she instructed.

You bet he did.

Though she didn't ask him to, he started to lick Pia's asshole. Because he needed to.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Nice. Kay, get ready. Your babysitter needs you to swallow her gas."

He felt her asshole tense, and push outwards a little against his tongue. He sealed his lips around it and waited-- and jacked himself like mad.

Pia once again farted in his face, only this time it was pushed directly into his mouth. The sound was muffled. It was hot, acrid, and burned his throat. It tasted like sulphur, as if she was a demoness.

It was enough to fill his cheeks. He gulped it down, and it hurt his throat a little, like intentionally swallowing air-- but this air burned going down.

He just swallowed a fart from his dream girl. Life was funny sometimes, wasn't it?

All the while he never stopped jerking off. As hot as it was, three times in a day was pretty tough. But he kept on beating off.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "Jace you swallowed it,"

"Anything," he said into her ass.

He resumed licking her asshole. His breath already tasted like her asshole anyways.

"Anything?" she whimpered as the water ran down their naked bodies, "Would you...really..."

He listened intently as his licked inside her asshole.

"Jace...would you really let me? Just once?"

He didn't need clarification.

"Yes," he said sternly. "Now or never."

"Kay," she said softly.

Jace formed his oral seal once more. His mind was half gone. He couldn't conceive the nature of what would soon occur.

Pia pushed.

Warm and soft, it was slowly forced from within her. He stroked his shaft at lightning speed.

It passed through her tight rim, and glided along his tongue. It tasted wrong. It was so fucking wrong. But he craved it, and now it was sliding into his throat. She kept pushing, and more came. He breathed through his nose, and he caught a whiff of it.

Jace was going to cum.

Pia groaned, clenching her rim tight. Jace was going to swallow it whole, and as he closed his mouth, he came.

Swallowing it wasn't easy. It went down slow. He almost couldn't do it. His third orgasm of the day was his hardest, and he finally cleared his throat in time to suck in fresh air.

Pia turned, and sat down in the shower next to him, looking at him in awe.

He gulped shower water, and wiped his face clean, just in case.

"Jace," she said to him, looking beyond grateful.

"Hey, Pia," he said, sounding a little worn out.

"You really did that just now."

"I did," he said.

"What was it like?" she asked, face all scrunched, but intently awaiting details.

"Crazy. Hard to describe," said Jace. "Thank you, Pia."

"Thank ME? No way. You let me be as dirty as humanly possible. You went above and beyond for me. I owe you, for life."

She wrapped her arms around him, and they were like that for a while.

"I love you for that," she said softly. The shower was starting to cool down.

"You're perfect," he said, "and I love you for that."

He stood, and helped her up. They cleaned off, and exited the shower.

Jace brushed his teeth and had a swig of mouthwash.

They made their way to the couch, fully nude. Why not.

They cuddled naked while watching a movie.

"Was that all...too much?" she said, stroking his arm.

"No," he said, "but I think you said it best earlier, about trying anything once. I loved it all, but I don't think it's sustainable."

He laughed. She did too.

"Do you think of me less?" she asked.

"Hell no," he said, caressing her soft thigh. "But I think I could have been more romantic. I got carried away, maybe."

"Maybe," she said, "but it was amazing. Crazy, but amazing. Do you think that we're...sustainable?"

He looked at her. He really didn't think she would see him again after this weekend. He had operated as if she would disappear by Sunday afternoon. She was too good for him.

"Will you...I mean...you actually want to stay in touch?"

Pia frowned at him.

"I thought you might ask me on a date, actually. Maybe I misread--"

He planted a kiss on her lips.

"Pia, do you want to go out sometime?"

"Kay," she said softly. They kissed a little longer.

Jace threw a frozen pizza in the oven, and they ate dinner naked.

They retired to Jace's bed not long after. She cuddled up beside him.

"You'll still sniff me from time to time though, right? Even if you never do some of the other stuff again? I can't forgive a lack of sniffs."

"If you want," he said, "I'll sniff you five times a day, minimum."

"Good," she said, getting cozy.

"My folks are back tomorrow, around noon."

"Lame," she groaned. "I wish we had more time."

"To do what?" he asked, figuring that they crossed off every possible box.

"Just more of this," she said, snuggling in tight, breathing a sigh of comfort.

"Totally," he said, holding her in his arms.

They fell asleep not long after. Unfortunately for them, it just so happened that Jace's parents were boarding a red-eye flight from Vegas around the time they started to dream.

Why couldn't they stay in Vegas?