Pleasantview Sex Stories

Story Info
In which Angela discovers the secrets of the trailer park.
2.6k words
4.08
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Loosely based on Pleasantview from the Sims. All characters over 18.

Angela was aghast. The sound of a man's grunts and a woman's breathy moans could be heard from the doorway, it seemed to echo throughout the house. Is this what her parents did when she and her sister Lily weren't home? She knew they weren't expecting her. She was home early because the yearbook club meeting had been cancelled. The biology classroom that served as the meeting room had been infested by ants from an experiment gone wrong.

"Tell me what you want." That was her father Daniel's voice, deep and powerful.

"I want your cock up my ass." That was not her mother's voice, a realization that simultaneously relieved and disturbed her. Come to think of it, there was no reason Mary Sue wouldn't be at work at 3 in the afternoon. It was her father who, as an assistant coach to the local minor league baseball team, was working unpredictable hours. The woman's voice was throatier, and tinged with a faint accent.         

"Beg, you dirty little kitten." That was unmistakably her father.         

"Please Mr. Pleasant, fuck me in the ass."         

As quickly as she entered, Angela left her house, careful not to slam the door. She should have gone to the nearest cafe. Or hit up Tosha or Ivy to go to the mall. But instead, heart pounding in her ears, she crept along the exterior of her house into the backyard, to the window that faced the pool. The window out of her parents' bedroom.         

The windows were big, almost floor length. Each evening, curtains were drawn over the window, but each morning, their maid Kaylynn had opened them, to let in sunlight.          

When Angela got to the backyard, she got on all fours and started crawling, for fear that her father and whoever he was with would see her. The dirt dirtied her green summer dress. She'll deal with that later. When she got to the window, she carefully positioned herself so that she could see into the room, but whoever was in the room could barely see her. Angela gasped.         

The maid Kaylynn was on her back lying across her parents' bed. She was naked but her long stockinged legs, which were currently in the air draped over the shoulders of a standing Daniel. Her face was contorted in what looked almost like pain, except she was also rubbing her clit and shouting, "Yes yes yes!"

Her father was fucking Kaylynn. Daniel's muscular arms made her seem tiny and fragile. His face was red, and sweat was dripping down his temple and beaded across his powerful pectorals.            

Angela quickly ducked down. Kaylynn had been with Angela's family for three years, since Angela was fifteen and she was twenty-two. It had not escaped Angela's attention that she was as beautiful as any Eastern European supermodel that graced magazines like Vogue with her tall slim stature, her smoky dark hair and bright hazel eyes. But Angela hadn't known until today that her breasts are so full under her maid's outfit. She must have been what, a E-cup? Also, she had nipples the size of quarters. But even as Angela tried to no avail to get the vision of a naked Kaylynn and her father out of her mind, she could hear through the class a muffled, "You dirty, dirty girl."         

"Oh yes, Mr. Pleasant. Fuck me harder--OHHHH!"         

Unable to contain her curiosity, Angela looked up again. Her father had pulled out and was spraying thick ropes of cum on Kaylynn's face and chest. There was a pause where he and Kaylynn looked at each other intently, Kaylynn lying on the bed, Daniel standing, both breathing heavily. Then, Daniel cupped Kaylynn's face in his hands as gently as he would cradle a kitten, making Kaylynn stand up, and kissed her passionately. Far more passionately than the chaste kisses Angela had seen exchanged between her father and her mother.          

"I think I just made some more cleaning chores for you, sweetheart," said her father.

Kaylynn laughed.

With that, Angela crawled back around the house, wincing in pain from twigs and pebbles digging into her knees. She grabbed her backpack and ran as fast as she could.

* * * * *

There weren't many streets separating the rich part of town and the Park part of town. Dustin walked through the fancier neighborhoods twice a day when he went to school. He was not far from home when he saw one of the Pleasant twins running down the street. At first, he thought it was Lily Pleasant, prone to wearing dark makeup and an overall grungy look ever since she started her genre ambiguous band, Lilith and the Dust Rabbits or something. But it was just an oddly disheveled Angela Pleasant. 

She didn't recognize him until she was much closer when she came to a stop, panting heavily.         

"Oh, hi," she said uncertainly.         

Was that a leaf in her hair? Her light green eyes were red, like she was on the verge of crying. Her knees and elbows were dirty.         

"Are you okay?" he asked.         

She reddened, her heart-shaped face matching her dark red hair. Unlike her sister, Angela never wore any makeup, but it just showed off her natural prettiness. Even though their high school was small and everyone knew everyone else in their year, Dustin and Angela only had two classes together, gym and history. She took all collegebound--oh excuse him, honors--classes, and he took all the slower classes for the trailer trash kids. Still, Dustin had a feeling Angela had a crush on him. She was always eyeing him in gym class, except when he looked back at her and she looked away.         

He would have asked her out or something, just for the thrill of it, but of all the rich kids, Angela seemed to be particularly prim. Besides, her mother, who worked in city council, was always trying to get development to run out the Park folk.           "Can I walk you home?" He said carefully, politely.         

"No," she said quickly. Then, glancing at him through long lashes, she said, "But I'm down to hang out."         

A spark of annoyance flared in Dustin. He was not down to "hang out." His plan was to get home, get sucked off by chipmunk cheeked Meadow Thayer, half-ass his homework and then go to work with Gordon. Hanging out with Angela meant no Meadow, and he might not see her again until next month.          

But there was something about Angela in this moment that made her infinitely more exciting. She used to seem so vanilla, proper, and far away. Now, she looked-- no, he shouldn't think about her like that. Her parents would put a price on his head. So he said, "All right, do you want to come to my place? My mom can fix you a snack or something."         

He expected her to refuse. No doubt her parents had warned Angela and her sister away from the Park. Even Lily, for all that she's in some punk rebellion phase, gave the Park a wide berth. Angela looked conflicted. Then, a resolute look came over her, and she nodded. "That sounds nice," she said.

* * * * *

Her parents had always warned her away from the trailer park. But maybe it was because she found Dustin so hot in a totally masculine kind of way that she had always been curious. He wasn't particularly tall at 5'9", but he was muscular with wide shoulders and narrow hips. With his deep set eyes and full lips, he looked like a young Marlon Brando.

Dustin and the other trailer park kids referred to it as The Park, like it was some kind of cult, which weirded Angela out. But Dustin's house seemed harmless enough, if tiny. It was at the edge of the trailer park, a cheery shade of pink. Dustin's mother Brandi was a woman with dark hair, large grey eyes, and full lips greeted them. She was very pretty, her pink tank top showing off large breasts and her jeans, curvy hips. She also looked like she was in her mid-thirties, which shocked Angela. Her parents were in their late thirties when she and her sister were born.

Angela insisted on helping Brandi with the cooking. "You're good in the kitchen," Brandi commented as Angela heated up the grilled cheese.

"Thank you." Angela blushed. She was a natural cook, but her mom insisted that she should focus more on classes, getting into university, and less on cooking.           

"How old is your mom?" Angela asked Dustin, when Brandi was out of earshot.

"Thirty-six."         

Angela did the math. "But that means she was--"         

"Eighteen when she had me Yeah. People get married early in the Park. My dad could support her."         

He sounded defensive. Then again, Dustin's dad died a few months ago of a freak construction accident. The whole school knew that.         

Just then, there was a knock on the door of the trailer and two people came in. A man with dark hair and olive skin and Meadow, a girl in Angela's year of high school, who had dropped out as soon as she turned eighteen.

The man was tall, with lean hard muscles, but it was Meadow that made Angela stare. She was wearing a white tank top that looked like it had been cut so short that it showed her under boobs. And a miniskirt that barely covered her ass. She would have looked less lewd if she were naked.

"Kennedy," Brandi addressed the man, smiling uncertainly. "Babe, you know I want to see you, but we have some unexpected company."         

That didn't stop Kennedy from walking into the house, taking a grilled cheese off the plate, biting into it, and then putting it down on top of the other, untouched grilled cheeses. He looked over at Angela, who shivered.         

"If she's in the Park, she follows Park rules." he said. Turning to Angela, he said, "You can leave any time you want, sweetheart."         

"You're welcome to stay," Brandi said. "But I suggest you leave."

In a flash, Kennedy was on Brandi. He pinned her to one of the walls, his hands roaming her body. One of his hands was gripping the back of her head. He soon thrust his other hand between Brandi's legs, over her jeans. Brandi, as if Dustin and Angela weren't there, started to hump against his hand.

"You forget your place, Brandi," Kennedy hissed. "You're a communal slut now."

"Yes sir!" Brandi gasped.

Kennedy pushed Brandi's head down until she was kneeling in front of his crotch. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock. The thing was massive and thick. "You need to be reprimanded," he said.

"Yes sir!" Brandi repeated.

Then he started to slap her face with his cock. It couldn't have hurt that much, but it looked so humiliating.

Angela was so focused on Brandi and Kennedy that she hadn't noticed Meadow who had gotten on her knees in front of Dustin. She had taken off her skirt, and Angela saw that her pubic area was completely shaved.

"Dustin," there was a bit of whine in her voice. "Please let me suck your cock."

Dustin shook his head. "Not yet, Meadow."

Meadow pouted, glared at Angela, Then she crawled towards Kennedy, not unlike how Angela had crawled around her own house that same afternoon, before sitting on her knees like an expectant dog. Angela would have continued watching helplessly, except Dustin had laid a strong arm on her shoulder and pulled her out of the room.

When they had fresh air, Dustin said gruffly, "Look, when you're in the Park, it's Park custom. But I know most outsiders don't learn about it like that."

"What the fuck is Park custom?" Angela sputtered.

"Why do you think people don't like us? We have our own tradition and beliefs that the outside world doesn't agree with."

"Tell me," Angela demanded.

* * * * *

The trailer park, or the Park, as Dustin called it, held very traditional views on gender roles, coupled with very unconventional views on sexual activities.

Women cooked, cleaned, and did other domestic duties, while men learned a trade, earned an income, and provided for their families.

While the law required that all youths get schooling until age eighteen, afterwards, everyone was given a choice. For girls, they could leave the trailer, continue schooling, and pursue a normal life, or become a Park slut-in-training. Pursuing the latter meant that they accepted a life of domestic duties, becoming the perfect fuck toy for their men, and, eventually, breeding slut for their husbands.

The last was a recent addition to Park code. Ever since the city council tried to come after the Park, the Park leaders decided that they needed to strengthen their numbers to remain a critical voting block. As such, Park sluts were put on birth control during training, but after marriage, the birth control came off.

Brandi and Dustin's father weren't planning on having other kids. But when the Park changed its rules, they had Beau. And just after he died, she found out she was a few weeks along with their third child.

And that was what was happening to Meadow. She dropped out as soon as she turned eighteen, but before she left, she had a reputation. The girls called her trailer trash and there were rumors that she had given blowjobs to the entire high school football team, which Angela had thought was not possible until today.

Since dropping out, she was getting rotated through different households, to train full time to be the perfect Park slut. She had learned to cook and clean and garden from the women. She was learning to serve older men, who loved to feel her young body bounce on their dicks. She was learning to serve younger men, who finished too fast. And with this current rotation with Kennedy, she was learning to be the perfect submissive, who enjoyed being told to crawl around on all fours as much as he enjoyed giving orders, or the humiliation of being only allowed to cum by humping his leg, or to say thank you after he had spanked her ass red. 

Not all, but a lot of men and women liked that stuff, Dustin explained.

Did her father and Kaylynn like that stuff? Angela wondered, thinking about Kaylynn's face covered in her father's cum, then Daniel making out with her.

For boys who stayed in the Park, they would up a trade, contribute to the community. They had time to explore what they liked, who they might like to eventually take as a wife.

The Park takes care of its own. For people like Brandi, who had lost their spouses, the Park would come by and give her a share of the weekly earnings. But by being husbandless, she also returned to the community, and was free for use as long as she remained single.

"That's degrading, who would agree to that?" Angela said, when Dustin told her everything.

"It's not for everyone," Dustin agreed. "People are free to leave. But let me ask you a question. Can you put your hand in your panties and tell me you're not wet?"

Without waiting for a reply, Dustin turned around and walked back towards the house. "Now if you'll excuse me," he said, "I'm gonna claim Meadow's offer to suck my cock."

Angela bit her lip and thrust a hand under her dress. Today as such a strange day but even stranger was that as Dustin was explaining everything, she was soaked.

Then, some force moving over her, she called after Dustin, "Wait! Let me."

She was running towards him when he turned around. His lips twisted in a smile. "Stop," he said.

She stopped.

"Beg for it," he said.