All Comments on 'Please'

by Squeeze_Tight

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So why?

Did it change your voting opinion? Since you are supposed to be a fit strong guy, we all know the whole scissor dom thing is bollocks, unless she was actually trained as such and you really didn't resist. But hey it's clearly your fetish to pretend it it could.

Squeeze_TightSqueeze_Tightover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: So why?

Physically speaking, a strong woman's thighs can definitely control and suffocate someone. You're making a similar presumption to the main character if you don't think that haha.

As for the narrative, we're putting our main character's outwardly held values at odds with a challenging force to expose a hidden side of him.

Step 1:

So the persona he shows the world is one of invulnerability, not respecting women generally and especially not one who is older than him and not skinny.

Step 2:

This view is put at odds by an older woman being stronger than him, and putting him in a position where he has to rely on her mercy. This is massively at odds with who he is as a person, and what he believes in, and forces him to do the unthinkable: Admit that he is weak.

Step 3:

This is a significant moment for the character, as it shatters his previously held beliefs and therefore exposes that, deep down, he isn't invulnerable, and is in fact terrified of admitting weakness. Being forced to confront this changes his entire outlook on life.

The way he votes is simply an example of something people rarely change their minds on, to put into context how significant the event was for him.

Silverslacker70Silverslacker70over 3 years ago

This is fairly economically written, which is rare for Literotica, and I enjoyed the theme of cocky young stud getting used as a fuck toy. But for me it was missing a climax - a line to stick in your head. I'll sign up to see what you do next time, though. Good luck.

Squeeze_TightSqueeze_Tightover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot silverslacker, this is a first attempt so who knows what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable Read

I enjoyed this piece. Thanks.

milfleglovermilflegloverover 3 years ago
keep on going

magnificent story, expertly crafted and exquisitely sexy. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

Your writing is extremely good. It’s quite unusual to get something that’s so well crafted. Thank you very much. I hope you continue to share your work.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Well done

I'm not into rimming, but the rest of it was fun, and made a REALLY good set of points. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to the next one. Lemme know if you are ever up for a colab or need an editor.

joeking1joeking1over 3 years ago
well done

i loved the shock setting in as he realized what he thought were soft curves were actually the rock hard, but wish she had finished taking him, wrapped in her legs after he woke up rather than him jerking himself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have one question about headscissor. Can women achieve an orgasm when she headscissor somebody?

milfleglovermilflegloverover 2 years ago

One of the best scissor-sex stories of its kind. Wow, just spectacular.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women4 days ago

She knew how to take him for her pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous