Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand reached back and grabbed the top of my head to keep me still and she rocked herself back and forward to fuck my face. This pushed my tongue deeper into her and her asshole press against my nose as her thick, luscious hips pumped back into me while her free hand gently teased her clit.

The ache in my tongue and my neck and my jaw were becoming unbearable but she was moaning more passionately than ever. For the first time in my life I was pleasuring a woman and it felt dirty, scary and thrilling all at the same time. I could've never imagined myself doing something just for a sexual partner's pleasure half a fucking hour ago, now I was on my knees forcing my tongue into a 44 year old woman without her even telling me too.

She breathily moaned, "Stop, I...I don't want to cum yet." She reached her hand back again and ran her middle finger up from her pussy to her asshole and tapped it.

"Imagine you're frenching one of those skinny girls from the club. I promise this is the more hygienic option."

I vainly attempted to spread this woman, this former gymnast's, ass cheeks apart with my totally incapable hands and stared at her asshole for a moment, still feeling utterly dwarfed and lost in the voluptuous power of her body. And now the result of that was a small, wet hole that was putting the fear of a goddess in me. I shook as I got closer, my lips pursed.

It's just a hole, I'm just drunk, whatever, it's just like kissing. I pressed my lips around her anus.

Why would someone lick someone else's asshole? Ok I hadn't licked vagina before but I understand, that's how she gets hers, you know? But her asshole? Surely at this point its for the sake of degrading me, for the sake of demonstrating a superiority so clear that her ass is on my mouth. This is just a pointless display of dominance and superiority, I thought to myself as my tongue swirled around the rim of her anus and flicked down. Again, it wasn't what I expected. There was a sweaty, waxiness to it but it didn't taste like anything I expected, it tasted clean but odd. My neck was at a better angle so I felt my pain alleviate as my tongue ever so slightly pushed inside the rim and swirled around. The moans she released were deeper, more primal than before. This wasn't the sound of a stimulated clitoris causing pleasure, this was the primal groans of one creature getting pleasure from displaying total irrefutable dominance over another. My eyes watered a little from the strangeness of the sensation before she groaned, "Oh god I'm too wet...it's time.."

She flipped me onto the bed, lying on my back and looking up, she dropped her knees on either side of my head and stared down at me, her breasts framing her face, the same look of quiet confidence she'd been wearing since we entered her house. Beads of sweat on her face and her brunette bob a little ruffled but other than that, just the same.

"You wanna make your domme cum?"

I nodded. I really nodded. I nodded with the feverish desire of genuine glee. I was there, she'd done it, making her cum was all I wanted in that moment. She'd taken me in, wrapped me up and devoured me and now my heart was thumping for her pleasure.

She gave me that warm smile as she put her hands on either side of my face and pulled me into her pussy, tightening her thighs around my heads as she did so. She pulled me in deep, in a better position for my mouth to serve her clit. She fixed me into place smoothly and firmly like she'd done this countless times before, then locked her thighs together. She immediately let out a wail of pleasure as her thighs squeezed my head tightly into her soaking wet pussy. Or at least I presume she did from what I could see of her face; I couldn't hear a thing for her powerful thighs utterly consuming each side of my head in her grip. My nose was pushed tightly into the soft skin and hair just above her pussy as my mouth was pressed around her clitoris, serving it passionately, my hands gripping the denim-splitting ass cheeks that had dominated me so totally. My airways were blocked but her passion had already been seconds from reaching its climax, and I felt her body, reverberating to my touch, shuddering with a power I hadn't experienced before. As my vision faded in the impossibly tight inner thigh grip in which she locked me, the last thing I saw was her throwing her head back and roaring in delight, so loudly that I swear I heard it through the 30 inch thigh over each ear.

I woke up, faced drenched in her pussy fluid to see her drinking a glass of water. My dick was painfully hard. I brushed it with my hand but looked to her first. I knew she wasn't going to fuck me, that's not what I was there for, but I still desperately needed to cum.

"You know what to say," she said.

It came much easier this time: "Please."

She nodded, and pulled out her phone to record me, as I desperately jerked myself into oblivion with a look of desperation smeared across my face for a period of seconds before exploding cum all over myself in an orgasm so intense she briefly blurred into double vision. She threw my shirt to me so I could wipe myself up before keeling over on her bed.

She cuddled up to me in the big spoon position, before tenderly but firmly wrapping her thighs around my torso from this position and cuddling my head back into her breasts.

"I have a question," she purred.

"Yeah?" I said, panting.

"Why do men hate saying they're in pain? Every single one would rather get pushed to the limit, wait until my legs, my breasts, my body has utterly broken them before crying out and admitting they're uncomfortable instead of just telling me right at the start when I begin squeezing them. I'd never continue doing something after someone has told me stop."

"I just didn't want to admit you were stronger than me."

"You're a skinny young guy, you must have known I was stronger than you when you first saw me, you're not delusional. I submit men more than twice your size for fun." She had a slightly raspy voice with feminine depth.

"I...I couldn't believe it until I had no choice. I couldn't admit to myself I was weak."

Angela leaned her lips to my ear again and whispered, "Everybody's weak, honey."

And I was never the same.

12