Please, Daddy? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come all over my stomach. I want to watch you lick it off," Bradley begs.

With that, Jack shoots a hot stream of cum and covers Bradley's stomach. He lets out a huge sigh as the last bit dribbles out. He lifts himself off from Bradley and leans down. He looks up into Bradley's eyes and seductively licks his own cum off from Bradley's stomach. The tickling of Jack's tongue feels so good to Bradley and the sight of his stepfather eating his own cum nearly blows his mind.

"On your back again; knees up," Bradley instructs.

Jack lays on his back and pulls his knees up again just like when Bradley was licking his ass. Bradley kneels between his legs and grabs a pillow to put under Jack's hips. As soon as he's lined up just right, he throws his cock into his stepdad again.

It doesn't take Bradley long before he starts to near his peak. He watches Jack's body rock with each deep thrust and hears him grunt with satisfaction. The bed is squeaking beneath them and the headboard is banging against the wall.

"You're so much better at this than your mother. I love feeling your balls slapping against me. That toy doesn't even come close to how good your dick feels inside me," Jack caters to Bradley's ego.

"You're claiming my ass next. Not Brittany's; mine!" Bradley growls with complete possessiveness in his voice.

"Mmm...I can't wait to lube my big cock up and stuff it in your little ass. You'll be begging me for more when I'm done fucking you."

All of this talk is sending Bradley over the edge. Who knew his stepdad could be so willing and so fucking sexy? Bradley was pleased that Jack was already broken in and didn't need a lot of prep time before he's able to be invaded.

"I want you to come all over my dick," Jack says.

Bradley quickly pulls out of Jack and peels his condom off. He starts jerking with quick movements and the sight of Jack's ass winking, the stretched-out hole is enough to make his body shudder. He squirts cum all over Jack's dick, balls, and some even lands inside Jack's ass. He can feel the instant warmth of Bradley's cum as it coats his sensitive areas.

"Holy fuck! That was amazing!" Jack cries as Bradley flops down on the bed next to him. They're both utterly exhausted. "You're not half bad, Son. Who taught you how to fuck like that?" he jokes.

"Fuck you, old man," Bradley laughs between gasping breaths. "You know you fucking loved it. I've had plenty of practice. Please don't say anything to Brittany, though."

"You don't think she'll accept it?"

"She's a freaky bitch; I'm sure she'd love it. I just want to keep it a secret for a little while," Bradley explains. "Besides, I want her to watch you fuck me."

"You got it," Jack agrees with a smile. "Do you think she'll ever let me fuck her ass?"

"You mean there's still a part of her that hasn't been vandalized?" Bradley jokes.

"Yeah, I asked her and she said no one has claimed that yet. A little DP with her and you would be amazing."

"She's such a slut. I love it," Bradley glees. "She'll do just about anything, I think."

"If she hasn't agreed to something yet, I'm sure we'll get her to before the summer is over," Jack laughs.

"Alright, enough pillow talk. I have to go shower and you better clean up before Mom gets home. She'll flip if she finds out what just happened," Bradley says as he climbs off the bed.

"Your mom is a freak like Brittany but this wouldn't go over too well. The three of us need to do our damnedest to never get caught. We can't even let her get a little bit suspicious," Jack says as he moves off the bed and gathers the towels. He picks up the lube and the used condom. He's really going to have to get rid of that or there will be trouble. At least he can blame it on Brittany if Beth does accidentally stumble across it.

Brittany and Beth return a few hours later. When Brittany sees Bradley, she instantly gets a feeling that something happened while she was gone. She can't quite put a finger on it though. She remembers very clearly the sight of Bradley licking Jack's cock but she can't fathom that going any further than that. She's always had a suspicion about Bradley, though. She keeps giving him "the look" hoping he'll crack and fess up to something. He doesn't say a word.

Bradley spends the day walking around on cloud nine. He can't stop smiling to himself. His stepdad is the best sex he's had with a man so far. He's hoping this will become something more of a habit. He's not quite sure if Brittany's jealousy would surface if she knew what the two of them have done. He's assuming so with the evil eye she has been giving him all day. She's been talkative and acting like nothing is wrong but Bradley knows better. He's going to have to lie to her without giving anything away. Maybe he'll have to make it up to her. It's pretty easy to make her forgive and forget if you whip your dick out and shake it at her.

During supper, Bradley sure looks at his mother in a whole new way. He can't picture her wearing that strap-on, lubing it up, sliding it into his dad's ass, and calling him a little bitch as she rams him with it. He can't imagine how that topic even came up in the first place. Did Jack bring it up to Beth first or did his mom get a strange curiosity that Jack decided to go along with? What other kinds of freaky behaviors could they possibly be into?

Bradley turns his bedroom light out just after midnight. He quickly falls asleep thinking of what possible shenanigans the three of them could get themselves into next. He gets the feeling Brittany is feeling left out and he falls asleep thinking of what happened between the two of them before Jack appeared in the bathroom.

"Bradley! Wake up!" He awakens to Brittany whispering loudly.

"What the hell?" He quietly asks her as he rubs his eyes and rolls over to face her.

"I can't sleep; I need you," she says as she places a deep kiss on his lips. Before he can answer, she is climbing under his blankets with him. She's in luck that he decided to sleep naked tonight.

"What are you doing? Mom and Dad will catch us!"

"It's 2 o'clock in the morning. They're not going to wake up," she says as she runs her hand over his smooth chest. "Please, Bradley?"

He moves over so she isn't laying right on the edge of the bed. Her hand wanders down his body as she starts kissing his neck. He takes her in his arms and guides her to roll over on top of him. His hands run along her back and come to rest on her ass. She's wearing a short, silky nightgown. He gathers the hem in his hands and slowly pulls it up. He places his hands on her bare ass and firmly squeezes her. She moans with her lips pressed against his. She's grinding her mound against his cock and he's tempted to just slip it inside. He knows his sister is smart enough to use condoms while sleeping around but he has no idea of she's on any kind of birth control.

"Did you bring a condom with you?" He asks her.

"Yeah, it's on your nightstand," she replies. "Bradley, will you fuck me slow? I've never had anyone take their time with me. It's always just been fuck and run, basically."

"Sure, I'll take it easy with you." He pulls her nighty up even farther. She sits up while straddling his lap and pulls it off. When she lowers herself back down, he directs one of her tits into his mouth. They may be small but they sure are fun to play with; at least that's how Bradley feels about them. He's never been much for big tits, unlike Jack.

He rolls the two of them over and passionately kisses her. Her fingers lightly scratch along his back as she makes her way to his ass. She's always thought he had a sexy ass but never wanted to admit that about her brother. It's so round and full.

"I need to get that condom on before it's too late," he says as he lifts himself off from her.

"Let me," she says as she reaches over to pick it off the nightstand. He's kneeling between her legs with his cock staring at her. She strokes his dick a few times before she rolls the condom on. He loves the feel of her delicate fingers stroking along his length.

She lies back and he quickly follows on top of her. He kisses her neck and moves his way down to her chest. He teases each nipple with his teeth and tongue and she runs her fingers through his hair. She smells of the floral body wash that she uses in the shower.

"I want you, Bradly," she whispers. He hovers over her as she spreads her thighs wide for him. Her hands rest on his sides and he slowly lowers himself into her. She gasps as he fills her all the way. She leans up and kisses his neck as he makes slow, deep thrusts. Her hips come up to meet his with each movement he makes. She moves her hands to the backs of his shoulders for a better grip. He stops thrusting and starts grinding on her clit.

"I want you to cum," he whispers against her neck.

"You feel so good inside me," she says as she wraps her legs around his waist. Her breathing picks up and the grip on his shoulders tightens. Her body tenses and her back arches as much as it can while she's underneath him. She lets out a quiet moan as her body shudders. Her orgasm drives her fingernails into his skin and he loves the feeling of it.

"Oh, Brittany," he whispers against her ear as he unleashes his load. He feels his balls empty as he fills the condom inside her. His breath tickles her skin and sends a shiver through her. Instead of pulling out of her right away, he keeps himself inside her as they hold each other intimately. Finally the kind of personal moment he has wanted with Brittany since she walked in on him while he was in the shower. Even though it was unplanned on his part, he's satisfied with it. He rolls off from her and removes the condom. He's scared to think of how many of these there are in the trash but each one was well worth the risk of getting caught.

"Can I ask you something?" Brittany asks as she snuggles into his side. He wraps his arm around her and holds her close.

"Sure, what is it?"

"What did you and Daddy do earlier while I was gone?"

'Oh, no. Please not this,' he thinks to himself. "Nothing. Why?"

"I have the feeling you two did something and I wasn't here to be a part of it," she whines.

"Would you be jealous if we did?"

"I'm not sure. Did you let him fuck your ass?"

"No, he didn't fuck me." It's not a complete lie, right?

"Do you want him to? Would he be your first?" She asks with intense curiosity.

"Why are you so interested in my ass?" He laughs.

"I don't know. I just can't get over him saying he was going to fuck both of our asses at some point. I've never tried anal sex so I'm not sure if I want that from him," she says.

"For your information; yes, I've been fucked in the ass. It feels amazing and I'm sure you'd like it but it takes a lot of patience and practice," he says.

"Thank you for answering my questions. I'll think about it," she says with a smile. "Can I watch him fuck you?"

"Hell, Brittany, I have no idea if that will ever happen."

"You know Jack has a way of getting what he wants. I'd be prepared if I were you just in case," she laughs.

"You're probably right," he agrees. If only she knew how much he really wants to feel his stepdad's cock inside him. Stretching him; filling him. Pounding his prostate and making him shoot cum without even touching his own cock. All of this talk has given Bradley an idea and now he just needs to figure out how to make it happen.

"I'd better get back to my room before I fall asleep and we get caught. Thank you, Bradley. A sensual fuck is just what I needed." She climbs out of his bed and puts her nightgown back on.

"Good night, Brittany."

-------

Bradley spends the next week away from the house as much as he can. He's not doing it to avoid anyone; he's trying to make the time go faster. He knows his mom's bi-weekly visit to his aunt is coming up in a few days and he wants to put his plan into play. He just needs to figure out how to get rid of Jack for a few hours, too.

Brittany has also been out socializing as well. With Bradley and Jack both gone most of the time, she hasn't been interested in staying at home much. She and her mom have been going out here and there. Her friends have been over to the house enjoying the pool. The few times Bradley and Jack have been home to witness the sea of bikini-clad young ladies has been very tantalizing. The two of them have been constant walking hard-ons. While Jack has Beth as a sexual release, it isn't so easy for Bradley. He enjoyed his night with Brittany but he was a ball of nerves hoping they didn't wake their parents.

After dinner, Jack approaches Bradley as he's sitting outside taking in the cool air. They sit in silence for a few minutes just enjoying the quiet night.

"You know, it's going to be really quiet around here when you and your sister go back to college," Jack finally says to break the silence.

"You have Mom and her freaky ways, Brittany has whatever men she feels like spreading her legs for, and I will be the one with no one. I'm not dating a girl and I'm always a little leery hanging around the gay clubs looking for a guy who just wants sex," Bradley complains.

"You know, you're only a couple of hours away. I don't want you to feel that what has been happening between the three of us is just going to be a summer fling. I've been enjoying the two of you."

"Brittany seems to really enjoy it, too. I think it gives her a feeling of actually being appreciated rather than just a piece of ass for a night. I don't think she has many men coming back for seconds. It must be draining entertaining men just for a night at a time," Bradly says.

"What about you?" Jack asks.

"Me? I think the whole situation is great! I'll just miss it when I go back to school."

"My door will always be open for the both of you," Jack reassures him.

"Thanks, Dad. I'm sure we'll both take you up on that offer quite a bit," Bradley says with a shy smile.

"Good talk, Son. I'd better go seduce your mother. She's leaving Saturday morning to go to your aunt's house. I'm going to surprise her and meet her at her favorite restaurant after I show the last house scheduled at work on Friday."

"Have fun, you lucky bastard," Bradley jokes.

"What? Do you want to take a stab at your mother, too? She blows my mind," Jack giggles.

"No thanks," Bradly laughs. "I'll just stick to you and Brittany."

"Good plan," Jack says with a wink as he walks back into the house. Bradley is elated to hear that Jack and his mom are going to be gone Friday evening for supper. He was getting worried that he wouldn't be able to pull off what he's been daydreaming about since he and Jack fucked like crazy.

----

"Do you need any help, Mom?" Brittany asks as she notices her mother in her bedroom packing her weekend bag. She always packs the night before she leaves for Aunt Liz's.

"No thanks, dear; I'm all done. Would you like to join me for this trip? I'm sure she'd like to see you at some point this summer," Beth asks as she zips her bag.

"Not this time." Brittany doesn't care much for her Aunt. She's rather dry and prim. There is no way she would accept the new look Brittany has taken on and Brittany really doesn't want to listen to her lectures on morality.

"Ok, maybe next time," Beth says with a smile. She hears her phone go off as a text message comes through. She looks at it and smiles even wider. It's Jack with a simple, 'we're going to dinner and then fucking like rabbits when we get home.'

"It looks like I need to go jump in the shower. Your father and I are going out for dinner tonight," she says with excitement.

"What are Bradley and I going to eat?"

"I'll leave you some money and you can either order a pizza or go somewhere."

"Thanks, Mom," she says as she walks down the hall. As she approaches Bradley's bedroom, she notices him lying on his bed. "We're on our own for dinner tonight. Do you want pizza or are we going out?"

"Pizza is fine." He answers. "What time is she leaving?"

"She didn't say but she just got a text from dad and she's in the shower now. I'm sure it won't be much longer."

"Ok. We'll figure out when to eat in a little bit."

Brittany continues to make her way downstairs. She flops down in front of the TV and finds a movie to watch. She's been thinking of Jack over the past couple of days. While she really enjoyed the night with Bradley, she wants them both again. She's hoping to accomplish that again this weekend and that's the real reason why she told her mom she wasn't interested in going with her.

Upstairs Beth is taking her time in the shower. She's shaving everything nice and smooth; her legs, her armpits, her entire mound. Jack likes her to be completely hairless and she likes it because it heightens her sensitivity. Bradley has managed to tiptoe from his bedroom and into her bathroom doorway. He peeks in and notices her shower door is all fogged over so there's no danger of being seen. He can see her silhouette as she shaves and washes her body. He isn't here to watch her, though. He is checking to see how much longer she will be. He slinks back to his room and waits to hear her stirring around in her room.

"Bradley, did Brittany let you know that I'm having dinner with your father tonight?" Beth asks as she leans in his doorway.

"Yes, ma'am, she did. When are you leaving?"

"As soon as I get downstairs; He's meeting me there so I have to leave now if I'm going to get there about the same time he does. We'll be a couple of hours."

"Ok, Mom. Brittany and I will get something to eat in a little bit. I'm jumping in the shower real quick first." Beth walks into his room, leans down, and kisses him lightly on the top of his head.

As she's downstairs saying goodbye to Brittany, Bradley has made his way back into her room. He goes into the closet and opens the drawer where she and Jack keep their sex gadgets. He finds all kinds of things in here. There are anal beads, handcuffs, several different types of vibrators, nipple clamps, and lube. He opens the next drawer down and hits the jackpot. This is where Jack took out the strap-on but there are also five more dildos lined up by size. He picks up a nice slim seven-inch toy. He also grabs some lube and a condom. He carries them out of the closet with a big smile and an even bigger hard-on.

Brittany has given up on her movie. She can't seem to get into it and if she stays on the couch she's going to fall asleep. She makes her way upstairs to see if Bradley is ready to get a pizza. She glances in his room but he's not there. She walks a little farther down the hall and hears the shower running. She cracks the door open and hears something else. Her ears are filled with the sound of moaning and a soft thudding noise. She opens the door a little wider and the noises get even louder. Her pussy is instantly wet at the thought of him jerking off in the shower and she's hoping to catch a glimpse of him in action.

As she steps into the bathroom, she can see the outline of his body through the glass door. It's looking as though her assumption might be wrong. She can see him slightly bent over and slamming his ass against the wall. She reaches for the shower door and he's so deep into what he's doing that he hasn't noticed her at all.

She slides the door open just enough to peek through a crack. It now becomes immediately clear to her what he's doing. He has suction-cupped the dildo to the wall and is throwing his ass against it over and over. The sight of the toy being swallowed by his ass with each push against the wall makes her pussy wetter but she can't help the gasp she makes and he quickly turns to face her. His cock looks like it's as hard as a rock.

"Brittany!" He shrieks.

"What are you doing? And where did you get that?" She asks as she points to the limp dick wearing a condom that is stuck to the wall.