Please, Daddy? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...um...I was...shit! What does it look like I'm doing?" He snaps at her as he shuts the water off. He's so embarrassed by getting caught while stuffing his own ass.

"I'm sorry! I thought you were in here jerking off and I was going to join you." She turns to leave him be but he quickly stops her.

"Please, let me explain," he begs and she turns to him again. "Dad and I messed around a little bit last week. I'm sorry I lied to you but I wasn't quite ready to add you to it yet."

"What exactly happened between you two?"

"Dad told me a secret. After that, I fucked him. Now I want him but I couldn't wait any longer so I used this instead. It's Mom's."

"What is the secret?" She asks as she hands him a towel.

"I'll show you. You won't believe me if I just tell you," he says as he wraps himself up and she gives him a questionable look.

He walks down the hall and into their parent's bedroom. He takes her into the closet and shows her all the toys that he discovered. He pulls out the strap on and her eyes widen.

"She really fucks him with that?" She asks as she wraps her hand around the cock. Her fingers barely touch her thumb.

"That's what he says. I believe him. His ass is so loose I had no problem sliding my dick in there." She's studying the harness and Bradley can see the lust in her eyes appear.

"If I put that smaller dildo in this, will you let me fuck you? I've never worn one of these before?" She asks as she bites her lip.

"You'd do that?" He asks with pure excitement. She quickly nods her head and a huge smile widens across her face.

"If we do, we have to make sure we put everything back where it belongs so they don't know we've been playing with their stuff," he says. She agrees and they scamper back down to the bathroom where he left the dildo hanging.

Brittany makes her way into his room to remove the large toy from the harness. Bradley follows behind her with the smaller toy, the lube, and a couple of towels. He hands her the seven-inch toy and she fastens it in place in the harness.

"I have no idea how to get this on," she says as she starts stripping her clothes off.

"I'll help you," he says as he kneels in front of her. After she kicks her pants off, he grabs her hips and leans in towards her pussy. He dives in and tickles her clit. He can taste how wet this whole idea has made her. She steps into the harness and he pulls it up her legs. He tightens it around her thighs and her waist. She shakes her hips from side to side and watches the cock swing. She giggles and Bradley's cock is at full attention again. She strokes it with her hand and it sends a rush through her.

"You are so fucking sexy wearing that."

She blushes at the compliment. "Drop that towel," she instructs. The towel falls to the floor and she kneels on it. She takes his cock into her mouth and starts orally fucking him with pure greed. He knows he's going to blow his load if she keeps that up so he pulls away from her after only a few minutes and helps her to her feet.

"How do we do this?" She asks.

"Doggy style will probably be the easiest for you," he says as he reaches for the lube. "I'm going to cover the toy with more lube again. When I'm bent over, put even more on my ass. You don't need to worry about hurting me; I'm still stretched from being in the shower." After he gets the toy coated making sure the whole condom is slick, he climbs onto the bed and sticks his ass in the air. He feels her squirting more lube onto his ass crack. She spreads it around with her fingers and tosses the bottle on the bed.

"Now, just ease it in and then start thrusting," he says as he spreads his knees farther. She's quite a bit shorter than him and wants to make it less awkward. She touches the head to his asshole and feels a slight resistance.

"Keep pushing," he says as he lightly pushes his ass against her. He feels the head pop inside and continues pushing back against her.

"Holy fuck, this is sexy," she says as soon as the dick has completely disappeared into his ass. "Are you ready?"

"Mmm...am I ever." She puts her hands on his hips and slowly pulls out. The sight of the dick sliding out of his ass is so thrilling to her. Never did she think she would be pegging anyone; especially her own brother. She pushes forward and it slides in with ease.

"Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Keep moving just like that," he sighs. She starts thrusting a little faster and harder. He starts moaning louder.

"Harder!" She starts slamming into him. He pushes his ass back to meet her hips. "Holy fuck! That feels so fucking good!" He shrieks in between panting. She watches her tits jiggle every time she makes contact with his ass. She can't believe how good this feels to her. Knowing that her brother is being pleased turns her on. Bradley reaches down and starts rubbing his cock. His sister is better at this than he thought she would be. He's breaking a sweat and isn't even doing anything.

"I'm going to cum!" He says and mere seconds later a stream of cum shoots from his cock and lands on the towel beneath him. They're both panting and covered in sweat.

Unbeknownst to them, Jack has been watching outside Bradley's bedroom door. He has stopped home real quick on his way to the restaurant. When he notices it is quiet downstairs, he decides to investigate. He's only been standing out here long enough to watch her pounding him hard and see him blow a huge load.

"What have I told you kids about borrow things without asking?" He asks.

"Dad!!" They both shriek as they look up at him. He smiles when he sees them looking incredibly guilty.

"Don't stop just because I'm here; very impressive you two, by the way. Now I have a hard on and I still have to meet your mother. That might be a little awkward," he says as he whips his dick out. "Keep fucking him, Brittany." She starts thrusting into his ass again as Jack gets on the bed and pulls his pants down a little more.

"Open that mouth of yours," Jack instructs Bradley as he rubs the tip of his cock along Bradley's lips, the precum leaves a trail over his lips. Bradley opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out to lick his lips off. Jack's cock invades his mouth and he moans. He's never had a dick in both ends at the same time but he's fucking loving it. Brittany thrusting into his ass is throwing his mouth forward onto Jack's cock. He sucks hard and reaches a hand up to play with Jacks balls. He slips a finger behind them and nudges Jack's asshole. Jack hisses through his teeth as he puts a hand on the back of Bradley's head and starts fucking his mouth.

"I'm going to fill your mouth and you're going to swallow," he pants at Bradley. He looks beyond Bradley's ass and watches Brittany as she plows that cock into Bradley over and over. Her nipples look like hard little pebbles. The poor girl must be ready to explode.

"Fuck!" Jack screeches as he releases into Bradley's mouth. Bradley surrenders to a small gag but manages to swallow all of it. He opens his mouth to show Jack he swallowed it all and he starts licking the tip of Jack's cock to make sure he hasn't missed any.

"I sure hope you plan on eating your sister's pussy. She has certainly earned it," Jack giggles as he climbs off the bed and refastens his pants. Brittany pulls the dick out of Bradley and starts to undo all the buckles on the harness.

"You guys make sure you clean those up when you're done. I might need them later after watching you two," Jack says. "Brittany, your mother's harness looks so fucking sexy on you." She instantly blushes.

"Brittany, get that pussy of yours up here," Bradley calls for her. She lies down on the bed and puts a leg on each side of him. She lines her pussy up with his face before laying back. Jack swoops in just as Bradley makes his first lick. He puts his face near Bradley's and their tongues not only lick Brittany's pussy but they run along each other. The sight of both Jack and Bradley licking her pussy at the same time is overwhelming for her. She doesn't know which one was focusing on her clit but her body explodes into a massive orgasm. Fucking Bradley was extremely sensual for her and the domination from it has her senses heightened. She screams and puts a hand on each of their heads. She lightly tugs their hair as they both work feverishly to clean up as much of her pussy juice that they can.

"I hate to cut this short but I have to go meet your mother. I'm already late because I had to stop by here to pick something up," he says as he wipes Brittany's juices from his chin. "Behave, you two," and he winks at them.

Jack scurries downstairs and leaves the kids alone once again. Bradley lies down next to Brittany and holds her close to him. Both of them are out of breath and in utter shock as to what just happened. Did their dad set that up knowing that they wouldn't behave themselves or was it completely coincidental that he had to come back home?

At the restaurant, Beth has just been seated when Jack arrives so she won't be pissed that he is slightly late. He gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and instantly regrets it. He didn't wash his face off before leaving the house. He's pretty sure she didn't smell Brittany on his lips though. He is so lost in thought during the meal that he has a hard time acting like he's actually sitting there paying attention. He keeps thinking of how sexy Brittany looked wearing Beth's harness. She was using it like she'd done that before. His dick twitches at the thought of how well Bradley was taking that fairly nice-sized dildo. He can almost feel that toy in his ass just thinking about it. He's eager to get his hands on Bradley and soon.

Jack does manage to flirt with Beth throughout the evening to keep her distracted from his social absence. By the time they leave the restaurant, her libido has been kicked into high gear. Sadly, they had arrived in separate vehicles otherwise he's pretty sure he would have gotten a wonderful bout of road head on the way home.

When they pull up to the house, it's near midnight and everything is dark except for the outside lights. They slip into the darkened kitchen and hear nothing but silence.

"So what do you have planned for us tonight?" She asks in a sensual tone.

"Let me go upstairs and surprise you," he says as he gives her a long kiss.

"I can just imagine what you'll come up with," she giggles. He smiles and turns to head upstairs. He rushes down the hallway and has noticed that Bradley and Brittany are both in their own rooms sleeping. He quickly makes his way to the master bathroom and glances in the toy cabinet. Everything is back in its place just as he was hoping. He lets out a sign of relief. Beth will have a million questions if she notices anything out of place. He takes out the harness which is now holding the large nine-inch dildo again. He grabs a smaller phallus-shaped dildo to prep with, a few condoms, a towel, and some lube. He throws them on the bed and sends a text to Beth telling her to come upstairs.

When she emerges in the doorway, her face forms into a devilish grin, she notices the toy on the bed and realizes that it has, in fact, been a little while since she's had the joy of using this on him. Jack steps out of the bathroom and is completely naked.

"So, you want to play with Big D, do ya?" She asks as he steps closer to her.

"Yes, ma'am," he says as he reaches out to unbutton her blouse. He pulls it open and her big tits peek through a sheer lace bra. He can see the color of her nipples showing through. They are hard and poking at the material. He slides her shirt down her arms and puts his hands on her tits where he circles her nipples with his thumbs through the lace. The fastener holding the bra on is located between her big mounds. He unfastens it and her tits break free from their lacy prison. She slips her skirt over her hips and it quickly falls to the floor. Once again, she isn't wearing any underwear. He slides a finger between her legs and feels the wetness that has gathered between her pussy lips.

"Why are you so wet? What has gotten you so horny?" He whispers in her ear.

"I love it when you submit your ass to me. The powerful feeling I get of dominating that part of you makes me crazy. There's nothing sexier than you trusting me to invade you in the most intimate way that a man can be pleased."

"Take me," he says as he steps away from her. He spreads the towel out at the foot of the bed and kneels on it. The toys, lube, and condoms are gathered and placed near his knee. He gets on all fours and Beth stands behind him. She runs her hands over his ass and gently massages it.

"Spread your knees. I want to see that beautiful cock and balls of yours dangling below you."

He follows orders and his bits and pieces hang out in the open. She grabs his balls and lightly plays with them. She rolls them around in her hand and tugs on them as she kneels behind him on the floor so she is eye-level with his goods. She runs her tongue along the entire underside of his dick. She starts at the head and runs it all the way up to his balls. She sucks one in her mouth and flicks her tongue on it. She does the same to the other one and she can hear Jack moaning. She strokes his cock as she focuses on his nuts. Jack pushes his ass out towards her more. She licks around his sack and along the line that runs to his ass. Her tongue constantly flicks to tease him more. She stops just before getting to his ass crack. She places her hands on his ass cheeks and spreads his ass wide so she can slip her tongue along that, too. His asshole puckers as her tongue glides over it. She licks the entire length of his crack before coming back to focus on the place that is begging for her attention. She circles her tongue around his hole until it stops puckering and starts to relax. She slides her tongue inside and his moaning picks up again. He loves feeling her tongue poking inside his ass and his toes curl with joy. She pulls away and can see his ass opening ever so slightly. He's beginning to loosen already. Jack can feel the familiar full feeling he gets in his ass when he's extremely horny and wants to be fucked. She stands and picks up the lube. She squirts a generous amount on his ass and he lets out a sigh.

"Start with two fingers. I'm so fucking horny," Jack begs. She coats two fingers and presses against him. As soon as his ass gives way, it feels as though it grabs her fingers and sucks them inside.

"You are one horny bitch, aren't you, Jack?" She giggles as she slides them in and out.

"I'm all yours," he says between pants. She reaches down and wipes her slick fingers onto the towel that is underneath him. She picks up the seven-inch dildo he brought into the bedroom and rips open a condom and rolls it on the toy. She puts a thick coating of lube all along the shaft and a large dollop on the tip. She quickly wipes her hand off again and runs the tip of the toy all along his crack. As soon as the tip nudges his hole, it eagerly opens and lets the head pop inside. Jack gasps and moans. She holds it still for a few seconds before pushing on it. He starts pushing his ass against her and the toy starts to disappear inch by inch. As soon as it's all the way in, Jack's hips begin gyrating as he feels the toy move around inside him. Beth grasps the base and slowly thrusts it in and out. Jack is mentally comparing the feeling of this fake cock to Bradley's. While this one is firmer, his felt so much better. He's trying hard to pretend that it is Bradley. He wishes it really was him sliding his dick in and out and he longs to feel him slamming against his ass again. He can't wait for Beth to start ramming his ass with the big cock and he hopes it will be easier to think of Bradley while she does that.

After making a few passes with the toy, she pushes it in and makes sure it stays put. She places kisses on each ass cheek and starts licking his perineum again. He loves the feeling of her tongue as it runs along that area.

"On your back," she instructs. He rolls over and she climbs on the bed to kneel between his legs. She takes his cock into her mouth and starts sucking hard while stroking at the same time. Her tongue wanders all over his cock. She leaves it nice and wet before straddling his lap. Her pussy hugs each inch as she lowers herself down onto him. His toes curl as she starts riding him hard. She lifts herself up along his length and slams herself back down over and over again. Each time she bounces on his hips, it causes the toy to move inside him and it's driving him wild.

"I'm close. You're going to eat this pussy and clean it up after I cum," she squeals as she climbs off from him. She lies next to him and spreads her legs wide. He quickly dives in and starts licking her clit. He thrusts two fingers inside her and she moans loudly. Her fingers tug at his hair and he continues to root around her pussy. Her back arches and she lets out a scream not caring if the kids can hear her. After all, they're adults; they can handle it. Jack's tongue works overtime as he licks every crease clean.

"Your ass nice and loose yet? Can I slip Big D into you?" Beth giggles.

"Yes, ma'am," Jack agrees as he moves off the bed. She grabs the harness as she gets up and stands in front of Jack. She hands it to him and he holds it out for her to step into it. He kneels and pulls it up her legs. Just as Bradley had done for Brittany, Jack fastens the harness and tightens it nice and snug. He is now eye-level with Big D. Beth looks down at Jack and strokes her hand along the big toy. The detail on it is impressive but now that Jack has had a real cock, he's a little less impressed with the look and feel of a fake one.

"Open," Beth instructs. Jack opens his mouth and takes the head of the toy in as far as he can. He puts his hands on her hips and uses that to steady himself as he starts sucking and pulling the toy in and out of his mouth. He looks up at her as she runs her fingers through his hair. She finds it to sexy the way he devours this toy of theirs. Jack is now wondering what Bradley's cock would feel like in his mouth. Would it feel similar to this one hitting the back of his throat? He wants to taste Bradley as he shoots a load in his mouth. He wants to suck the boy dry and fuck his perfect little ass. He definitely has plans this weekend while Beth is away.

"Will you please fuck me now, ma'am? My ass is begging to be stuffed and stretched."

"Put the condom on and lube it up. I'll fuck you hard," Beth says with a seductive tone.

Jack stands and grabs another condom off the bed. He puts it on the toy and covers the entire thing with lube. He's making a mental note to go shopping this weekend to replenish his diminishing supply of condoms and lube before Beth starts to notice.

He kneels on the edge of the bed again and wiggles his ass at Beth. The base of that dildo peeking out between his ass cheeks thrills her. She gives it a slight tug and it pops free. More lube is applied to his ass before she lines the cock she's wearing up to him. She braces her legs against the bed and touches the tip to him. He spreads his knees a little farther to lower himself for her for easy insertion. His hands grasp the sheets as she pushes her hips forward and the head pops inside.

"Fuck!" Jack hisses. This is always the hardest part but so worth it once this massive thing is pounding his prostate. Beth remains still and caresses his ass cheeks.

"Come on, Jack. Be a greedy bitch and take it all in," she says as he slowly slides back towards her. He starts with shallow, slow movements and works his way slowly down the entire nine inches. Once it's all inside, he catches his breath and relaxes his body. As soon as he feels his ass no longer clenching he starts to stroke his cock.