Please, Daddy? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum hard, Beth," he begs. She grabs hold of his hips and pulls the cock out all the way to the base of the head and slams it back in. Jack lets out a shriek. "Again!" She follows orders. Slowly pulling it out and slamming it back into him.

"Take it, Jack! Take this fucking cock like a bitch!"

"Fuck that feels good. Harder!" He pleads. She starts plowing into him fast and hard. Her hips slamming his ass and making his ass cheeks jiggle turns her on. The toy hits her in just the right spot each time she bounces off him that it stimulates her. She loves watching his ass take this huge toy; stretching and pulling with each thrust she makes. Beth starts breathing hard and breaking a sweat with as much force as she's putting into brutally fucking him.

"Jerk your cock!" She says as she plants a swift smack on his ass leaving a red mark. He lets out a howl and starts fisting his cock even faster.

"Again! Spank me hard," Jack cries out. She smacks him again on the other side. The sound is loud and erotic.

"Up on your knees," she instructs. He straightens up as far as he can without her missing a stroke. She reaches inside the harness and turns on the vibrating bullet that is located inside. Jack loves this feeling. He wonders if Bradley's cock would vibrate if he stuffed a huge vibrating plug in Bradley's ass just before he gets fucked by him. As Jack nears his orgasm, his entire face and neck have turned a bright red color and his face is wincing. His cock is throbbing and begging to let loose. He looks down and watches as a large stream of cum shoots a good distance from his cock. He spurts over and over each time Beth hits his prostate with the toy.

"Holy fuck!" He says through gritted teeth. Beth quickly lets out a scream as her fingers dig into Jack's hips. Her orgasm rips through her and her whole body tenses as her breath is taken away.

"Such a good little boy, you are," she says as she leans forward and presses her lips against his back. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. His breathing is deep and quick; his body is wet with sweat. Her hands trail from his stomach up to his chest. His nipples are hard and his heart is pounding.

"That was amazing!" He pants. He winces as she removes the large cock from his ass. They're so exhausted that they don't even clean up their mess. She steps out of the harness and leaves it on the floor. They both crash on top of the covers and neither of them remembers falling asleep.

To be continued...