Please Forgive Me

Story Info
Bobby Sue writes a note to her husband asking forgiveness.
808 words
3.94
14.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Please Forgive Me

This story is inspired by a new theme on Literotica, called the 750 Word Story Project. The story is exactly 750 words, as per the requirements of the project. I hope you like it!

James and his friends are all over 18 years of age. The story is exhibitionist within a marriage context.

****************

Dearest Paul, My Husband,

You know I love you dearly, so this letter is hard to write. I don't have the courage to face you.

This all started when we went on vacation last summer. I know you remember. I, for one, will never forget it. Remember when you pressured me to wear that tiny bikini? I trembled in my skin. When I saw the way men looked at me, though, it turned me on. I'm sure it turned you on, too, judging by how passionate you were in our vacation bed.

When you pressured me into going topless on the beach, you were probably surprised it only took a few hours to convince me. Even more men checked me out, but they were all French, and plenty of French women were topless, so I didn't feel anything special, although I found it even more arousing than when my bikini top struggled to cover my breasts.

Then when that American man came over and talked to me for twenty minutes, staring at my boobs the entire time, it turned you on to the point you became an animal in our vacation bed. I loved it, you know. What you didn't fully realize, perhaps, is that having that man talk to me while I was topless turned me on perhaps even more than it did you!

I couldn't get that memory out of my head. So, these last days of summer while you're at work and before I have to resume teaching high school, I've been sunning myself in our back yard. At first, I wore that same ridiculously tiny bikini. I noticed the neighbor boy, James, was checking me out from his upstairs window. He was in my class last year, but now he's graduated. I pretended to be unaware of his voyeuristic activities.

I upped the ante and went topless in our back yard. I removed my top every day at around 2PM. Soon James had invited some friends to watch. It was harmless of course, and I'm sure James and his friends have seen plenty of girls' boobs given the way today's youth behave, but maybe it was thrilling to spy on his former teacher, with her "unaware?" Anyway, it once again turned me on something fierce!

One time when I was sunning topless in the back yard, doubtless giving James and his friends yet another treat, your friend Bob came in. I guess I didn't hear the bell, and our door was unlocked. I've known for a long time he has the hots for me; I've seen it in his eyes, especially whenever I wore a blouse that showed some cleavage. I'm not sure if you ever noticed. We girls notice these things.

He saw me from the back, on my chaise, and from the back you can't tell what I'm wearing. I guess he came to the back yard to ask me where you were, or perhaps to say hello, but imagine the surprise of both of us when he found me topless! You'd have been proud of me. I showed the same calm I showed on that beach in Martinique when that American came up to me. Bob quickly got a rather large lump in his pants, but we both ignored it. We had a nice chat. I talked to Bob and he talked to my boobs.

Bob came by daily after that, and joined James and his friends checking out my boobs. I of course explained what was going on, and how you had pressured me to go bottomless on the beach, too, but I had refused. Now of course I regret I had not caved to your pressure. So you see it's at least in part your fault that I let Bob talk me into going bottomless, too.

Bob continued to come by, and I continued to sunbathe nude in our back yard. You never noticed I was nice and tan but had no tan lines from where the 'sun don't shine?' The sun shines all over your lovely wife's body, my hubby.

I guess my downfall began when Bob started applying the suntan lotion. I tried to resist. I failed. I still love you, though, and I hope you will be able to forgive me? Come outside. See me naked in the backyard if you still love me after all this, and I'll show you and James and his friends just how much I still love you!

Love and kisses, Bobby Sue

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers