All Comments on 'Please Forgive Me'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
joan_the_bonejoan_the_boneover 5 years ago
I love it!!

Written in a very honest, open, and believable way. I hope he joins her in the back yard and accepts her token of her deep love.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Liked it!

Now I didn't much care for the silly cow letting Bob have what was her husband's!

How is he going to work that mess out? Fuck Bob's wife if he has one? Is she even good looking? Is Bob even good looking?

Oh well. So goes the fate of a slut!

Did she fuck Bob in front of an audience?

If she did, what would make anything special for her husband by letting him go where she allowed Bob to go first and not even her husband?

I'm too curious by far so don't take my questions as anything but.

Nice short!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Well done, as usual, JB! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And

Divorce comes next and 6 months later no swimming pool and no James next door and most of all no hubby in the house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
James and Bob and friends?

Just how many men is she fucking? One guy, one time may be a forgivable offense. But multiple men, multiple times is a whore. And the whore needs a divorce. It was nice for him (epically stupid on her part) that she put all her cheating in a letter. When his lawyer gets done, he'll get most, if not all, of the marital assets. The men will not be happy when he exposes them to their wives, girlfriends and Mothers. But you do the crime you do the time. Interesting take on the 750 word project. Thanks for the effort.

JSipesJSipesabout 5 years ago
It’s in the eyes of the beholder

I enjoyed this story. Judging from some of the other comments, it appears some readers automatically assumed that Bobby Sue had sex with Bob. I didn’t get that impression from the story. My impression is that Paul was proud of his wife’s body and want other people to see how lucky he was to have her. Bobby Sue was unsure of herself and lack the same confidence that her husband had about her body. As she gained more confidence, the more willing she was to display her feminine attributes. I think she learned to love herself because her husband pushed her to take this bold move. She invited him to come to the backyard and Itlet her show him how much she appreciated his confidence in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's tanned not tan

I was nice and tanned.

I don't see why so many people get this wrong.

Also hated the way the letter implied it was the husband's fault that she decided to go full slut for Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sunbathing wife?

Our place is remote, so my wife can sunbathe in our back yard nude if she likes, no problem. One day she came into the house all flustered, it seems our gas delivery man had delivered the tanks out front, did his test and it showed a tiny leak, so around back to check the lines he went. There lay wifey, naked as the day she was born. The guy apologized, she zipped inside the house. After the guy found a fitting and tightened it, he left, and I suddenly had a wife all over me?

Hell, after a reaction like that, I think I should have repairmen over regularly.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years ago

Nice story. Kind of tame. It seems like the steamiest part was about to happen just as it ended. I agree with JSipes that there was nothing to indicate the narrator had an affair with Bob, despite what other commenters seem to have assumed. The format of the letter was an interesting choice. It mostly worked, but there were a few rough places where it seemed she was telling her husband things he ought to know already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She did have sex with Bob

"I tried to resist. I failed." No if ands or buts about it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What's there to forgive? She showed herself nude, something her husband had encouraged. Where's the offense? The real offense is the negative comments from readers, disparaging either the story or the naked wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...