Topless Fun for a Couple Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife fulfills husbands fantasy of going topless in public.
1.9k words
4.38
34.9k
30
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTall
GTall
32 Followers

Gary and Kerry climbed out of their car. Dressed casually in their hats and shades, they were ready for the walk to the beach in their t-shirts, board shorts and slip slops. Such casual attire would hardly give the indication of anything special, but this was going to be a rather memorable day for the both of them. It was the first time they had gone on an outing alone for months. It was a gorgeously warm summer's day, with just the slightest of breezes and without a cloud in the bright blue sky. But there was nervous energy between them. It was palpable. So was the excitement.

Putting their towels over his shoulder and picking up their cooler bag he walked off with Kerry alongside him. Gary smiled and turned to Kerry:

"So are you ready?"

Kerry trying to hide behind her sunglasses blushed and said, "I guess I will have to be".

Kerry was a uniquely attractive, but shy woman. She always had issues about her weight, but her husband thought she was beautiful. The contrast of her dark brown hair with her fair skin and blue eyes gave her "snow white" like features which you couldn't take your eyes off of. Her curves gave her added appeal to him, especially with her breasts. He absolutely loved her breasts, which were definitely going to be the focus of their little adventure for the day.

Gary had a fantasy of being with his wife while she was topless in public. It really excited him. They had been speaking about it for months, and although Kerry had initially said she would never do it, she had warmed to the idea. It was an internal battle between her own insecurities and wanting to please her husband. Finally she agreed to go through with it. So they had driven to a beach away from home to do it. Where they shouldn't bump into anyone they know. That would help with the nerves. It wasn't a nudist beach, but one where topless sunbathing wouldn't be "out of place".

The walk down to the beach took about five minutes, but seemed to over in a flash. As they stepped off the path onto the sand, the nerves began to get the better of Kerry. Was she really going to go through with this? Gary was clearly excited, as he marched ahead trying to find a spot on the sand.

The beach was sparsely populated, but was filling up with visitors fast.

"How about this spot?" Gary said coming to a stop in the sand ahead of her. It was over to the left hand side of the beach, catching the morning sun. It wasn't in the middle of the people, but also wasn't tucked away in a corner either.

"Yes, fine." Kerry said, swallowing her nerves. "Ok, don't chicken out now," she thought to herself.

Gary spread their towels next to each other on the sand, facing the waves lapping up on the beach. He set up their recliners, put their bag behind him, before getting comfortable on his towel and taking off his sandals.

"Come, get comfortable my love." he says to her, tapping the towel next to him with the palm of his left hand. She lay down on her recliner next to him and looked around the beach. It was a pretty normal beach day. Some men were playing soccer near the waves, some walkers were resting with their dogs, but most people were just enjoying the morning sunshine. She even saw a couple of ladies sunbathing topless, eyes closed, just taking in the rays.

"At least I won't be the only one," she thought to herself.

"We better put on some sunblock. It's going to get really hot soon." Gary said as he turned to scratch in their bag, retrieving their sun lotion from inside. "Do you want to go first?" he asked offering her the bottle.

"No you go ahead. Just let me get settled." She replied while taking off her sandals.

"Ok", he said putting the bottle in his lap. He then pulled at the bottom of his white t-shirt, pulling it over his head. Gary wasn't one for tanning so his skin wasn't dark, but he was a pretty serious marathon runner. This meant that he was slightly brown and wasn't overly muscular, but he was definitely lean. He was starting to peak in his training again, so there wasn't much fat on his 6 foot 6 frame at all.

She just looked at him, watching him apply the sun screen to his arms and chest. The sun, glistening off the moisture on his body.

"Would you mind doing my back for me please" he asked handing her the bottle before turning over. Kerry took the bottle and squirted some lotion in her hands before placing them on his back. As she moved her hands over his body, she found herself really just enjoying the sight of her husband's body. She found herself becoming aroused as she ran her hands down his back, rubbing in the lotion just above his shorts.

"All done" she said taking her hands off his back and applying the surplus cream to her arms.

"Thanks my love" he said as he flipped over on to his back before just lying back and enjoying the sun.

Kerry then proceeded to take off her bright blue t-shirt revealing the black bikini top she was wearing underneath. It wasn't a push-up bikini or anything, but her natural size D breasts filled it nicely. Squirting more sun lotion into her hands, she applied it to her chest and shoulders. Although not moving, this really got Gary's attention and he never took his eyes off her from behind his sun glasses. As she finished by rubbing her hands under her top to make sure she got lotion everywhere she needed on her breasts, Gary could definitely feel the blood starting to flow between his legs.

"Can you do my back for me too?" Kerry asked, turning her back to him and handing him the bottle over her shoulder.

"Sure", he said, taking it from her and squirting it into his hands. He started to rub the lotion over her shoulders, neck and down her back. While applying the sunscreen by her bikini straps he leaned forward and whispered in her ear with a smile "Can I help by undoing this?" as he played with the knot.

She tilted her head to face him. "Not yet" she whispered shyly in reply. "Soon".

"I can't wait" he said with a smile before they both settled down on their recliners. "It is going to be some show" he said with a grin.

About fifteen minutes pass, and the beach is just starting fill up with more people. Every move Kerry makes is followed by a glance of anticipation from Gary. Kerry knows this and realises it is probably better to do this sooner rather than later.

Kerry sits up to look around. No one is paying any attention to them. They are all just going on about their business. One last check to make sure she doesn't see anybody she knows. She doesn't. "Time to get ready" she thinks to herself. She puts her hands behind her back and loosens the knot in her bikini before lying down again. Her heart is racing. A gentle pull on the front of her bikini now is all it will take to expose her girls to the world.

Noticing this, Gary turns his head to her face her. He is nervous too and can feel his heart beating with excitement, let alone feel the growing bulge in his board shorts.

"I love you" he says quietly to her.

"You better" she says in reply. "But I love you too".

Kerry has never kissed another man in her life, and no one other than her husband has ever seen her breasts outside of a medical environment. This was quite a big moment for her. She lay back down and she could swear she could see her heart beating out of her chest.

"You sure you want others to see me?" she asks one last time.

"Definitely. It will be such a turn on." he replies.

"Well then, here goes nothing" she whispers as she lifts her right hand to her bikini top. As discretely as possible she pulls it off her body, letting her full breasts loose under the sun. The sun glistens off the lotion on her chest and the combo of sun and lotion make her light brown nipples seem darker. She lies dead still. Eyes closed behind her sunglasses, acutely aware than her breasts are on full display for anyone to see.

"Now that is a beautiful sight" Gary says quietly to her, taking her hand in his. She smiles and turns her head to face him, blowing him a kiss. She opens her eyes and her heart skips a beat at what she sees behind him. Approaching them on the water's edge are two couples and they look like they are going to walk right past the two of them. Immediately Kerry thinks to cover up, but she stops herself. The purpose of the outing was to be topless so she was going to stick to it.

Just then, a slight ocean breeze blew over them. This made Kerry's nipples contract and stand up on end. All this turned Gary on more.

As the group of beachgoers approached, Kerry was glad for the sunglasses covering her eyes. She was sure she wouldn't be able to face the group without them.

As the two couples walked by just metres in front of them, they continued chatting to each other. "Maybe, they won't even notice me?" Kerry thought to herself.

As she finished thinking that, both of the men glanced at Kerry, obviously trying not to let their lady friends know what they were looking at. Kerry was surprised. She didn't feel invaded like she thought she would. She felt empowered. As the men went for a second look Kerry almost allowed herself a little smile. This had definitely aroused her. She only wondered what Gary had thought. Was he regretting his fantasy of having other people see his wife topless?

"You ok?" she turned to him asking.

"Bloody excellent" he replied. "I would fuck you so hard right now if I could."

The bulge in his shorts definitely showed he wasn't lying.

The same group walked back along the beach. This time even the ladies gave Kerry a glance. It was clear the one lady wished she could do the same. Kerry found this freeing. "Yes, this is me." She thought.

Several others walked past the two of them lying on the beach. All the time Kerry continued to lie there with her naked breasts on display. Some people would look, some wouldn't. But with each passing person, Kerry's confidence grew. So too, to her surprise, did her arousal level. She was definitely feeling wet between her legs. Gary's arousal levels were also high.

"I would love to go for a walk with you and show you off to everyone else here" Gary said, "but I am afraid I can't without something sticking out" he laughed.

"That's fine, I'm enjoying this right now" Kerry replied. "Maybe we can when you're a little less excited" she said with a wink.


GTall
GTall
32 Followers