Please Hide

Story Info
He is coming.
4.7k words
2.41
21.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckolding story. If necessary check the tags and do yourself a favor and don't read it if you are easily offended.

---------

The evening was young but the attractive thirtyish couple had already hit it to the sheets. It was their special night, something that had been agreed upon some time ago. They had eaten a lovely home-cooked meal and after that things had proceeded in a natural order.

Some playful kisses were shared on the way to the bedroom and things were heating up nicely. Laying side by side on the bed he was sucking on her big breast. His hand was between her thick thighs caressing her sex with round rhythmic moves.

She stroked his hair breathing heavily,

"Baby you feel so nice. You always take so good care of me," she commented turning a little more towards him in order to offer her other boob for him also. Burying his head between the volume of them.

"Oh, Melody, honey, I love your big boobs. Can't get enough of them," he confirmed what she already knew. Her rack was just spectacular. Her ass as well but she knew her upright natural double D's could just stop the traffic whenever she put on something snug fitting or revealing.

The mood was relaxed and tender. It was not their first time - just the opposite. They knew each other well. It was just that lately there had been a limited amount of opportunities to enjoy each other's company. This time he had almost insisted on making the time for some romance and intimacy. And yes for the sex.

Elevating himself on top of her he was in ecstasy. Rock hard and ready to go. It could have been perfect. But it was not meant to be. Both of them froze as they heard the front door of the house shutting with a clang.

"He's here? I thought you said he was busy tonight?" he stared into her eyes in horror.

She was equally petrified,

"That's what I thought. Oh, my god. What will we do? Please, Benji, hide!"

He was frowning as unhappily as one can,

"What! It's not fair. Let him find us."

"Hurry up and do it now. No one can tell what he might do if he finds us together." she insisted.

Benjamin collected his clothes in haste. Heavy steps coming upstairs could be heard all the way to the bedroom. Melody looked into him in despair.

"Hurry. There's no time. Quick, under the bed!" she guided him.

Still naked, holding the pile of his clothes Benji dived underneath the bed. There was barely any room for him there. But it would make an excellent hiding place.

And just as the last sight of him disappeared below the corner of the bed the newcomer entered the room.

"Honey I'm home!" a big and powerfully built man bellowed when he found Melody.

He grabbed her in his arms and she had no choice but to answer his forceful kisses.

"I thought you had to work tonight. Didn't think you would come over to see me," she said between the kisses.

"Naah, I put the boys onto it and decided to give myself a treat." the big man explained and continued his advancements on her body.

Benji could see their feet together and could hear them kissing. Life seemed just so unfair at that moment.

"Wouldn't you like to eat something? I could whip something up really fast." she tried to get them out of the bedroom but he didn't want to hear any of it,

"No need. I grabbed something on the way over. But you on the other hand look like someone who could take a bite of something."

Under the bed, Benji was appalled. They were going to do it right there? He did not dare to turn his head and soon he could see her knees on the floor in front of his feet. The kissing sounds changed and there was little guesswork needed on what was actually going on.

Melody had no idea what to do. She knew she could not refuse the man that had just arrived. Aaron was not the type who would be denied. Worse yet he had a tendency to get suspicious every now and then and any hint of her wanting to leave the bedroom could very well result in him searching the place out.

So she kneeled and watched Aaron's ripped forearms as he tore his trousers open. Then he flipped out the biggest and meanest-looking cock there has ever been. She blushed furiously. She had seen it many times and one could say she knew it only too well. Still, the sight of it had a huge effect on her.

Various thoughts were running through her brain like a stream of salmon migrating upstream of some northern river. Has that thing really been inside of her? How could it be so big even when it was just starting to grow? Was she really going to take it into her mouth while Benji was right there only three feet away in his hiding place?

Aaron made an end to her lingering and pushed the soft but rapidly hardening cock against her lips. He ordered her to "open wide" in a tone that clearly amused himself greatly. And Melody did just that. The great veiny beast slid through her oral opening and settled itself comfortably in her wet mouth.

Aaron looked down on her. The sexiest girl alive was there on her knees staring back at him like a surprised teenager. He appreciated her big boobs which he could see if he looked down past her face and his own cock. He was in no hurry and he just kept his cock there. Deep in her mouth.

She knew from past experience he would like to direct her and did not start any movements with her head. But she did move her tongue a bit. Massaging the underside of his cock with it. She added some suction and was rewarded with a grunt from him. The cock swelled and pushed her lips wider apart.

She breathed through her nose and as many times before she was somewhat downhearted about it all. She could feel her own excitement growing. And not in the gentle and safe manner Benji could make her feel but in this anxious and excited way which she knew would eventually lead her to see the stars.

An audible moist "mwah" could be heard as he pulled his cock out for a while and then pushed it back in. After repeating the action many times he lifted his heavy cock to her nose and forehead and offered his big hairy balls in her mouth. Melody didn't pause at all but sucked the big orbs in earnest.

"Good, good. Make daddy proud." moaned Aaron eyes closed. Enjoying her soft wet mouth on his scrotum. He stroked his shaft with his other hand. His balls moved with the strokes but never left her warm oral orifice. She slid them in and out of her mouth altering between the left and right. Making them wet with saliva.

"That's enough," he said and pulled her up from the floor almost hurting her arm while doing it. Then he pushed her face first to the bed but her legs remained on the floor. From his hiding place, Benji stared at Aaron kicking her legs apart. Spreading her as if he was a police officer handling a particularly annoying customer.

When Aaron was happy with Melody's position he stepped behind him placing his bigger legs on both sides of her feet. He slapped her round behind several times with his hand watching it jiggle from the force of his hand. Melody closed her eyes biting her lip. She could feel her own pussy dripping.

Benji had prepped her up so good and now Aaron was about to ravish her with his huge cock. She thought she may cum from the slightest of touches on her pussy.

Aaron's touch however was not a slight one. Roughly and rudely he slapped her voluptuous asscheeks with his cock several times. Making the most of it for his own pleasure. He pulled the fat head of his cock up and down between her buttocks and she shivered feeling how it was pushing against her pussylips and even against her asshole. Then he bend his knees a bit and aimed his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Benji saw how Melody's feet tensed and she rose into her tiptoes. The final attempt to evade Aaron and his big hard manhood. He could hear how she moaned. It was a hard and loud wail of lust. A sound Benji had never heard her making for him. It had to be only for Aaron.

As quietly as possible Benji shifted his hand to his own hard penis and made up his mind. He was going to take a peek. Very carefully he inched his head towards the edge of the bed. The only barrier hiding him from the couple above. Melody's moans were intense and as Aaron also was grunting lustily Benji thought the risk of being caught was not that great.

He could not believe what he saw. Looking straight up between their legs he had a front seat ticket on how his fat cock was forcing her pussy to open up. It was so huge Benji honestly had not known that such beasts existed. But right in front of his eyes, the pussy Benji loved was being violated by the big veiny thing.

Another push from Aaron made an inch more of the cock disappear inside Melody. Benji could not get his eyes off the rigid phallus. There was a visible line on Aaron's cock where one part was glistening with pussy juices and the next part was still dry. Every time more of the dry part was pinned into Melody Benji could hear her wailing some more.

In a short time, there were no longer any dry parts left. Even the big swinging balls seemed to have caught some of her natural lubrication as they slapped her pussylips with each in-stroke. Melody was screaming and cumming hard. She was yelling for Aaron to give his big cock to her and her toes were curled against the floor.

Benji could feel something on his nose and upper lip. Like a droplet of warm summer rain. Without thinking, he licked his lips and confirmed it. It tasted like Melody's pussy. She was so excited that some of her juices were dripping down on Benji's face. Benji felt appalled and pulled his head back under the bed.

Just then Aaron pushed forcefully onwards and mounted Melody on the bed. Their feet disappeared from Beji's view and the mattress bent down under the copulating couple. Aaron nailed his hips into Melody's ass from behind. The bottom of the bed gave in and hit Benji's body with each thrust.

"*Grunt* your pussy sure feels tight as ever," hissed Aaron into Melody's ear, and fucked his cock in and out of her hard, and continued, "I hope you haven't let that loser of a boyfriend of yours use it. I've told you it belongs to my cock now!"

The movements of Aaron's thrusts made the bed shriek. For a moment Benji was afraid it would break and he would be crushed under it all as he was being crushed by Aaron's rude words.

Melody was horrified. It was not new that Aaron wanted to humiliate Benji while they were having sex but what was new was that Benji was right there two feet under them listening to it all. She had to say something,

"Please don't talk about him. He's the total opposite of you. Loving and caring and not a rough bastard like you."

"Oh yeah. Why is it then that you are pushing your ass against me? Why is it you can't get enough of my big cock? Is it because he is lacking in that department? Is it because his five inches can not get the job done?" Aaron asked.

Aaron took a strong hold on her hips and was using the whole length of his girthy cock to make Melody moan even more. He had been on top of her but now he pulled her on her fours and took her in the most traditional doggy style fashion. Being on his knees right there behind her ass. Slamming his cock in and out. Holding her waist tightly while doing it.

Melody was moaning and wailing but Aarong wanted to hear it. He demanded to hear it. Practically ripping her ass and pussy apart he ordered her to admit it. Whose cock was bigger? Who owned her pussy? Who made her cum hardest? Whose cock did she love?

Between her moans, Melody chanted, "Aaron's, Aaron, Aaron! Your cock is much bigger. God you can make me cum so hard. Oh god, give it to me. I love your huge cock!"

The bed was rocking back and forth making loud noises of its own and Benji was listening under it. He had known it all already but hearing it like that was not a gentle experience. He swallowed hard thinking of it. The words sting to the deepest of his core but yet his cock was hard. He was thinking of all the events that had led them to that moment.

A month ago he and Melody had gone out to a local club. For a few drinks and maybe some dancing. They had met Aaron there. The place was crowded and some of the bigger tables had to be shared.

From the start, Aaron complimented Melody's looks lavishly. He also bought Benji and Melody some drinks and even though Aaron was a somewhat pushy person the mood at the table was cheerful. Benji was proud of his hot girlfriend and Melody was glad that she was being noticed by this ruggedly handsome stranger.

While Benji visited the men's room Aaron had shifted the seats so that he was now sitting tightly next to Melody and Aaron was left to the other side of the table. The music was loud and Benji thought Aaron had gone next to Melody so that they didn't have to yell. He didn't think anything was off.

Melody was tipsy from all the drinks and didn't stop it when Aaron pushed his strong hand onto her thigh under the table. He could feel him leaning into her and Aaron's muscular arm was pushing against her sideboob. For a moment she wondered didn't Benji notice anything strange when he returned to the table but could see that he was looking towards the dancefloor while talking to Aaron.

And Aaron's grip on her tight was anything but appropriate. It was lifting the hem of her dress and his fingers were pushing in between her closed legs. Not yet all the way at her pussy but on the upper thigh anyway.

There was so much electricity in Aaron's touch that it was almost as if Melody was struck by lightning. As Benji and Aaron were deep in the conversation she looked at her sexual assaulter. He was manly and handsome. Several inches taller than Benji. His huge jawline was shaved probably in the morning or the day before and dark stubble was beginning to cover his face.

Based on his bare forearms he was absolutely ripped. Thick veins were bulging out on his arms. Little did Melody know that similar thick veins covered his fat cock and that she would later on learn everything about those. And then his hand rose casually all the way to her panty-covered pussy.

She gasped and was thinking that Benjy will surely notice but on and on he went about some story he himself thought very funny. Aaron listened casually but Melody could feel how he was concentrating on something completely different. Squeezing her thing so high that the edge of his palm rested now against her pussy.

She could not help it. Aaron's good looks attracted her tremendously. The confident cocky manner in which he had introduced himself had done some special trick on her. All the flirting with her right there in front of Benji had aroused her. And the warmness of her rough hand on her bare thigh and against her pussy was just magical.

She knew her pussy was heating up and wondered if Aaron could feel it through the thin fabric of her panties. She hadn't stopped him and that had to be like an open invitation to a guy like Aaron. But she was worried about Benji. What if he noticed?

From the first moment he had introduced himself to Benji and Melody it was Aaron who called all the shots. She was still fighting an inner fight and figuring out how to detach herself from the forbidden but oh-so-arousing secret liaison when Aaron asked Benji if he could take Melody to the dance floor. For a little spin.

Melody thought Benji would not accept such a proposal. But on the contrary, she could hear how Benji drunkenly told Aaron that she was a great dancer and would probably like to dance with him. And since Benji gave her approval Melody saw no reason not to go. Her body certainly wanted it.

Hand by hand they proceeded to the other side of the crowded floor and there Aaron glued himself to her. Without any modesty. He pushed his prominent crotch hard against her lower tummy and placed his hands on the upper part of her ass.

Once more complimenting her on her sexy looks he even kissed her. Tentatively but without regrets or reservations. Melody had exhaled something like "we can't" but then her words were silenced by his tongue entering her mouth. Her arms could feel his wide shoulders as she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

When one boundary was crossed Aaron did not hesitate to move to the next. Soon his hands were really squeezing her butt and then the other one of them was lifting her skirt and was on her bare asscheek. Melody was worried that someone would see but did not stop kissing him.

She could feel Aaron's finger slither under the small thong of her panties and reach its destination. The tip of his finger was met by moist and inviting pussylips. He chuckled at her wetness as if he was saying he had figured it all out a long time ago. Melody was wondering if he would make her cum right there in the midst of the other dancers.

Then in a rush, they were heading out of the dance floor. She had no idea where he was taking her but soon found out that there was a hidden maintenance corridor at the back of the nightclub. The music was still prominent but now they could hear each other's heavy breathing as well.

For the last time, Melody tried to end it by saying they shouldn't be doing it. Not here, not now. Aaron told her that if she tells him she doesn't want it and clearly asks him to stop he will. But she didn't ask. And he didn't stop.

He turned her over and pushed her against the wall. Then with an experienced movement ripped her panties down to her knees and opened his own trousers. He was already hard and placed the big head of his cock on her pussy. Melody had no time to see it but she could feel it was huge.

With a powerful push, Aaron entered her from behind and she let out a surprised scream of pleasure. The next push followed and within seconds Aaron was fucking her like a breeding stud. She tried to steady herself by holding on to the rough masonry of the wall in front of her. For a small moment, she was worried that it would ruin her nails.

They both came. Hard. Aaron bit a small love bite on her neck and enjoyed the feeling of his cock leaking into her pussy. When he removed himself from her a large amount of cum dropped out. Making Melody's thighs and panties shine from it. Pulling her panties up she could see a puddle of sperm on the black floor beneath them and felt embarrassed.

But her orgasm? That had been something else. She could not believe it. She had exploded. Nothing like that had ever happened before. It made her think if the smaller orgasms she had enjoyed with Benji and her other past boyfriends had been real orgasms at all. For a brief moment, everything was bliss, and even right after it all, she was utterly satisfied. A well fucked woman.

She could see Aaron pushing his big cock back into his jeans. It was still covered with semen and it looked somewhat ugly. Still, she thought of it with appreciation. That large cock and the rude bastard owning it had made her cum like no one else could.

They had returned to the table and even though they had been away at least fifteen minutes Benji had no suspicions at all. Aaron was asking if he could buy them one more drink but Melody just grabbed her boyfriend's hand and took him home.

It was not that Benji didn't want to leave but the sudden exit did raise some questions. So he asked her if something had happened with Aaron. Had he not been a gentleman on the dance floor? Melody didn't have any answers and just told Benji she was tired and wanted to go home.

But the next day Benji asked about the love bite on her neck and she had to confess it all. In her emotional whirlwind, she wasn't thinking about it that carefully. She didn't confess just the cheating but also how much she liked it. How it had been rough and wild and forbidden and overall completely different than the sex between her and Benji.

The following days were an emotional rollercoaster. And for Benji mainly the downslope. No matter how disappointed he was with Melody cheating on him he could not help being extremely horny around her. Melody could not comprehend it but the first thing Benji wanted to do after he heard about what had happened was to have sex with her.

12