Please Hide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't feel right but she dared not to refuse. And Benji fucked her like a man having a fit. Bouncing on her rapidly with urgent strokes. When she compared him to Aaron the duration of the act was the same but with Benji, she hardly was starting to get aroused when he was already shooting inside of her. And in the end, he sobbed on her shoulder.

She thought she knew what it was all about. The cruel reality was that no matter how much Melody loved Benji he could never fuck her like Aaron had done it. He just wasn't a man like that and even though Melody did not want to think about it Benji's dick could never compete with the huge monster that had been inside of her at the nightclub.

To make matters worse Aaron contacted Melody through her social media account. Telling her he was dying to see her again. Melody thought that it actually meant that he was dying to get into her pants again but could not help it. She wanted it also.

She knew it was an unfair and unorthodox thing to do but she asked Benji if she could have a hall pass to meet Aaron again. He was horrified. He asked if she was going to have sex with him again. Melody explained that she had a feeling that her and Aaron's relationship was most probably based on such a level of physical attraction that the meeting would be mainly about sex.

Benji could not believe that she was trying to sell it to him as a good thing. There would not be loving emotions involved. Only pure and raw sex. This did not help at all. They had a fight about it and in the end, Benji just stormed out of their apartment. But when he calmed down and returned Melody was not there.

When she returned on the next day she apologized to Benji once more. Benji wondered what good did an apology do if she clearly was not going to be faithful to him anymore but let it pass. He had been waiting for her the whole night horny as hell.

Melody wanted to take a shower but in his urgency, Benji pushed on to her. Rock hard wanting to have some sex. After all everyone else on this weird triangle was getting some. This time, however, she refused him. She told him it didn't feel right that he wanted her even though she had been with another man for the whole night.

Furthermore, she told to him that Aaron didn't like to share. Benji could not believe what he was hearing. She was his girlfriend after all. Melody did not want to fight about it and hit the shower.

And that was how it had begun. Benji was not entirely sure why he had stayed. But whatever the reason was he was now being beaten down by the furiously shaking bed on top of him. One part of him wanted to close his ears from it all but the other part was visualizing what was going on on the other side of the bed. How the monster cock he had seen a moment ago would soon deliver Aaron's cum deep into Melody's pussy.

And right on cue, Benji could hear the love-making couple scream in the powerful climax of their sex session.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," panted Melody.

"There you go bitch. That was good!" announced Aaron emphasizing his words with a few slaps on her ass. She collapsed on the bed and Aaron reached for Benji's pillow and wiped his cock clean into it.

Then he left as he had arrived. Without further ado. From the bedroom door, he turned to take one more final look at naked Melody lying on her stomach on the bed. Her upright buttocks looked good and he could see sperm oozing from her pussy.

"By the way, I know the wimp is under the bed. If that's his thing I won't mind if he wants to be there the next time also." Aaron said and then he was gone.

Very slowly Benji emerged from his hiding place. He could see what Aaron had seen. Melody passed out on the bed. He studied her closer and could see the red spanking marks on her priceless ass cheeks and the thick white stream of cum pouring slowly out of her gaping pussy into their bedsheets.

He was the only one that hadn't had an orgasm yet and was still horny. Even though it disgusted him to some extent he wanted to climb on top of her and penetrate the pussy that was full of another man's semen.

Melody noticed him looking at her and stroking her back gently.

"You want to lick it like you did the last time?" she asked with a soft voice.

Benji swallowed. It was true last time she had returned from Aaron's place he had done it. He did not know why but maybe he had thought Melody would let him fuck her after it. She hadn't done that. She had said her pussy was too sore.

Her ass was right there and she lifted it up. Even wiggled it slightly. Looking like a cat flexing its joints. He thought to himself he should not be doing it but then he kissed her other ass cheek. Pushing his face lower. Finding the right position and angle.

He could see some white cum on her asshole and closed his eyes while pushing his tongue out and diving into her ass nose first. Melody complimented him on how good it felt and was sticking her well fucked ass against his face. His nose was deep in her crack, his tongue was lapping in her vagina, and his hand was on his own cock. Stroking it furiously.

12