All Comments on 'Please Hide'

by ghost_reader

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dickthestick2011dickthestick201110 months ago

Now this was a story worth reading. Benji is a lucky man, getting to bury his face in his girlfriend's cum filled snatch.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Why would she stay with Benji? Honest question: why?

She has better sex with an attractive man. Great sex drops oxytocin into the brain receptors which associate themselves with the person they’re with and stimulates loving feelings.

This is science.

She her brain associates love with Aaron, she chooses him over Benji, she gives her best to Aaron, so why would she stay with Benji?

He means nothing to her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t know why women stay with cum slurping cucks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm not offended, I just think that cuck stories are stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reading this, I actually felt embarrassed for this writer. It almost felt as if talk-to-text was used, as it sounded more like random thoughts and rambling musings than a deliberately constructed story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I read your warning statement. I read your informative tags. I did not read or rate this submission. Thanks! The tags are great. Some writers think "John said, flat roof, dog. winter, short dress, yellow sun are tags, Literotica's rulers should inform them to write real tags before submitting stories upon an unsuspecting reader.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ghost_reader - "Cuckolding story. If necessary check the tags and do yourself a favor and don't read it if you are easily offended."

Do us all a favor and post your fetish cuck pieces in the Fetish category. Then they won't be muddying up the waters of Loving Wives. And FYI, contrary to your perception of others being offended, we are not. What we are is disgusted. Your fetish is a disgusting way for people to treat other people. Men like Aaron who fill their vanity tank by intruding into another couples relationship, taking perverse pleasure in controlling them and dominating them. Using another man's woman like Aaron has is disgusting, perverted, and evil.

A man like Benjamin who finds himself dominated but ends up getting gratification from it shows a deficiency in his mental health. A person like Benjamin needs therapy for other underlying issues. A weak man like that is a sorrowful thing. Pitiful really.

Melody is also pitiful. She is the embodiment of the weak female. She is weak minded, weak willed, weak physically, weak mentally. Melody is sickening. She fails as a strong, modern woman. She let Aaron take her, use her, and subjugate her boyfriend. She had options. She choose not to employ them.

Melody could have:

•Made a vocal objection to Aaron's intrusive behavior at the club.

•Involved the club's bouncers and explained Aaron was becoming too invasive in her personal space (clubs really don't like guys that may scare the female guests off, they're there to bring in the deeper pockets of the guys).

•Told Benjamin to take her home.

•Blocked Aaron from her social media (why does he have that to begin with? She had to provide it!).

•Reported Aaron to the police as a stalker and requested a restraining order if necessary.

•Not have given Aaron a key to their apartment, after all he was able to come in the front door while Melody and Benjamin were in bed and it read like they were in their apartment.

So ghost _reader, don't be offended if so many people dislike your idea of what passes for a "normal" personal relationship. Because the relationships you describe and proffer are essentially demeaning, disturbing, and disgusting. That is what makes them fetishism. Doubtful this will be posted but it is valid commentary.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There are some real fucked up people in the world.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Forget being offended by the stories content. It was simply poorly thought out and badly written. THAT is what offended me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another of the thousands femdom-fetish-cuck tales that are flooding everyday the LW category, recently renamed "Cucking wives", since about 90% of them are sadly based on this hammering fetish-cuck theme. It's almost impossible to find something different, maybe 1 non-fetish-cuck tale every 20 or 30. Stop with this endless bombing, thousands of readers are tired to, almost always, give these kind of tales a really negative feedback. Change the theme or the category, to get better results.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wrong category. I'm not just saying that because this is clearly a fetish story and should have been posted in Fetish. No, I'm mostly saying that because there is NO WIFE in the story.

SeaBreeze89SeaBreeze8910 months ago

The amount of ass-hurt from people claiming this can’t be a loving wives story is unreal. Grow up. Just because you likely failed at your own relationship in reality doesn’t mean you have to get all hot headed in here.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy4 months ago

I gave this story 5 stars, thank you and well done!

Your story is good, it has faaaar to low a rating based on it's merit. This is definitely due to the odd (read: misogynist) standards many of the readers of the Loving Wives category apply to stories here.

HOWEVER, I do believe you kind of told this story in reverse. You deprived us readers of the real angst and oomph of the tale.

Why didn't you give us the juicy conversation on the way home/going to bed after Melody's tryst? Why didn't you give us the internal turmoil of both when the truth comes out? Why didn't you let us see the realization on Melody's face when she realizes what she been missing as Benji is ineffectually rutting her to his utmost? Why didn't you let us feel how thick the tension in the air was, when Melody tries to sell Benji that him allowing her to fuck another man is in their benefit?

The scene of a boyfriend having to hide under his bed is a good one, no arguments there, but the tension and character development is between Melody and Benji in another part of your story. A part of the story that you tell us about but don't show us. I really, really ( ^_^ ) wanted to see that part of the story, instead of just being told it in a summation.

Again, thanks for sharing and good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous