Please! I'll Suck Your Cock! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tilted my head slightly upwards to open up my mouth a little more and to line up the entrance to my throat so his dick had a more direct path. I could feel the big shaft penetrate past the opening of my throat into my esophagus.

I gagged.

"Now I want to get in a rhythm with me David. As I ease my cock out of your throat take a deep breath and relax and let the cock move deeper into that sweet white throat of yours."

He eased his cock out a little and I sucked down a lungful of air.

"That's it boy breathe. Now, in we go again." With that, Mr. Carver thrust forward again and I could feel the big cockhead move past my epiglottis and into my throat.

"Gak! Glugg." I gagged as the cock was now lodged partway down my throat. I panicked and started to squirm my body underneath his bulk. I even brought my hands up to his thighs to try to push him away, but it was no good. He was much stronger than me and he kept my head pressed against the desktop so I couldn't move.

Keeping his hands on the side of my head he said calmly, "Don't fight it David. I'll let you breathe in a moment. Just let the cock glide into your throat."

I willed my body to relax and mentally urged my throat to open like a soft, wet pussy for Mr. Carver's dick.

"That's better David. Open that throat for me boy. I am going to teach you to love black cock and especially how to use your throat to pleasure me."

He slowly pulled his cock out and I quickly filled my lungs with air. I made a loud sound inhaling and Mr. Carver smiled down at me as he prepared for another thrust into my throat.

"Okay cocksucker, here it comes again!"

He pushed his cock hard into my throat and I could feel the length of the tube slithering across my tongue and into my now open throat. I was salivating so much that streams of spit were oozing down my chin and onto the floor.

"That's it boy, take the cock. Pretty soon you'll be begging me to fuck your throat!"

We got into a kind of rhythm, with Mr. Carver pushing his cock ever deep to test my limits. After holding his dick in my throat for a bit, he would withdraw it and give me the chance to take a deep breath. We continued like this for at least fifteen minutes. I was getting exhausted by the onslaught and wasn't sure how much longer I could endure it.

I heard Mr. Carver make a deep growl and knew my ordeal was coming to a climax, literally.

Here Comes the Gravy!

Mr. Carver's balls started to pull up into his groin and tighten against the base of his cock. I knew from my own experience what this meant.

"Here comes the gravy, David! I want you to keep the dick in your mouth as I start to shoot. Do not let my cock slip out of your mouth! "

He emphasized the last statement with a further tightening of his grip on the sides of my head.

"Oh sweet Jesus! Here we go...it's coming....take it boy! Take that cream!"

Mr. Carver grunted and the first blast of semen rocketed out the end of his cock and splattered against the back of my throat. It was followed by a second blast, then a third. I was in shock at just how much cum he could produce and I could feel my mouth rapidly filling up with warm, thick, pungent semen. It was like a small firehose of jism squirting into my quickly filling mouth.

"Ah that's it boy, take it all...take that cum...you nasty little white cocksucker!"

After several more bursts I could feel the last few drops of cum as they were deposited into the reservoir of semen that had filled up my mouth. My cheeks were swollen with jizz and I must have looked like a chipmunk who had popped too many peanuts in my mouth.

Mr. Carver slowly withdrew his now deflating cock from my mouth and there was an audible 'pop' as the cockhead left my lips.

I stayed there on my knees with my lips closed not knowing what to do.

"That's it boy, hold that jizz in your mouth for me. I want you to get a good taste sensation. Until we clear up your debt, you will be tasting this flavor a lot. How do you like it?"

Keeping my mouth closed, I mumbled an incoherent reply.

"Mmph...tss...goooo...mrrr...carrrbrrr" was all I could manage.

He chuckled at my pathetic attempt to communicate with a mouthful of cum. "Okay David, now swallow that down like a good boy. I want to hear you gulp."

I swallowed the thick load of jizz with an exaggerated "GULP" sound which pleased Mr. Carver I looked up at him and I could see him break out into a toothy grin as I deposited his pungent load into my belly. He must have shot a half-cup of semen and it was now pooled in my stomach. I started to feel a bit queasy.

"Now that was a fine cocksucking, David! You are a fast learner boy."

He moved his hand down to my chin and raised my head so I was looking directly into his eyes.

"Now what do you say to Mr. Carver?"

I must have had a confused look as I struggled to answer his question.

"You need to thank me now. I told you we were going to make you into a proper cocksucker, and I expect you to thank me each time I use your mouth and deposit my seed for you to drink."

"Um...thank you Mr. Carver for fucking my mouth and feeding me your semen." I tried to look as sincere as I could as the words came out.

"That's better, but we're going to have to work on your attitude. I'm doing this as a favor for you to keep you out of trouble and I expect proper gratitude on your part, do you understand?"

"Yes Mr. Carver. Thank you for helping me. I'll be a good cocksucker for you while I sort out my financial problems."

"Okay now get my underwear and pants and put them back on me. I need to make a few more rounds of the building."

I grabbed his white underwear and while staying on my knees, helped him put them on. Once his cock was tucked away behind his undies, I held his pants so he could put his feet through one pant leg, then another. I zipped him up, and buckled his belt again.

"Okay you can get off the floor now. I'm done with you for the moment."

Mr. Carver Arranges our Next 'Date'

I got to my feet. My knees were sore from being down there for god knows how long on the hard concrete taking Mr. Carver's cock in my throat.

"Now David, I'll need your cell phone number so I can contact you when I need you to service me again."

I thought to myself Oh god, I'm going to have to do this again?

I already had his number in my phone so I sent him a text so he could add me to his contacts.

He looked at his cell phone and said, "Okay I got the number. Since you're not working at the moment I expect you to be on call when I need to use your mouth. Understood? Until your rent is paid, being my cocksucker will be your sole focus."

"But I thought..."

"No, David, you don't get to think in this equation. We have an arrangement and I expect you to keep up your end of the deal. When I say come and suck my cock I should hear only one thing from you in response and that is: I'm on my way Mr. Carver. Am I clear, cocksucker?"

I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. So I was now just a 'cocksucker' to him?

"Yes, Mr. Carver. When you call to say you need my mouth, I'll be there."

"That's my boy. You can go now, but check your phone regularly. I have a tight schedule so when I say you need to be here, I expect you to be prompt. As you know, I also live in this apartment complex. I'm in B-31 so you'll be servicing me either here in my office or in my apartment. Any questions?"

"No Sir. I'll be on call for you." I don't know why I called him Sir, but at that moment I felt defeated. He had me at his beck and call for 'servicing' and I had no idea how far he would take this. And he lives here in the same complex! So it looks like I'll have no excuse if he contacts me for servicing as I'm less than one minute away. Shit.

I walked back to my apartment, head down, with a belly full of Mr. Carver's semen sloshing around, and thought to myself: I've got to get a job pronto or this will be my life for the next few days or weeks! Sucking Mr. Carver's cock...how did I let myself get into this position?

I didn't know whether to be excited or scared by the prospect. I guess I would soon find out.

To be continued.....

12