All Comments on 'Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 08'

by ioan1234

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Getting pretty intense now. SHe bit his tongue and it went numb. I am surprised that he was able to talk or mumble very much. THen he bites his lip and she likes it? THey are both saying the right things so far but she is leaving a lot of red marks on his body. Of course, he is ok with it but I wonder what his mom is going to say about it whenever he gets back home. Smacking his balls will leave minor bruising and some pain so be careful. What kind of sister does she have. Will she more sadistic or be about the same as Becky.

ioan1234ioan1234almost 3 years agoAuthor

Well, he's a sucker for pain. I was thinking about the red marks. Maybe, some excuses will be made. The only person whose opinion might be a problem in the bruises and marks part will be his mom's. I'm thinking he can always make some lame excuse since his work there is mainly menial. Like he hit himself somewhere while moving wood or whatever. Even something dumb like he tripped and fell(for his mistress jk). Other than that he won't strip in front of his mom. And about Emily's sister... I haven't fully figured her character yet. I'm thinking she might be sadistic too, but not as much as Emily. Like, she will still mess around with him, but not as much as his mistress. She won't be as gentle as Becky. Also, Emily doesn't like to share him, as I may have mentioned. Which means she won't get to play with him much. In a sexual way, I mean. All that I have written here may be altered if I figure a better way to present Emily's sister or the next chapter altogether.

Ghost_ryderGhost_ryderalmost 3 years ago

Really great story still going strong can't wait for the sister to come and see what happend this is the perfect scenario for me can you recommend me other stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing as the past 7 chapters, THX a lot!

I especially like the different characters (=personality or minds) of both that fit together that good and the love for each other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userioan1234@ioan1234
Hey, all my name is John. I've been reading stories on Literotica for years, so I wanted to make a story of my own. Guess I'll go and try writing something now. Have a good one!