Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 10

Story Info
Fun, games and teasing.
13.1k words
4.73
11k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

Authors note: Sorry, this took so long. I hope you like it.

"Wakey, wakey."

I opened my eyes as I heard mistress's sweet voice and felt her poking me with her foot on my cheek. She was holding three cups of coffee. She was wearing jeans and a white shirt with her sleeves rolled up. I got to a kneeling position, still sleeping. She crouched down and handed me one of them.

"Here you go, love. Are you ok? Seems like you slept on the floor. Sorry, about that." she said, smiling at me.

"Thank you, mistress." I said, taking the cup and added "I'm alright. Thank you for asking." returning the smile.

"Good morning." Lizzy said, through a yawn, still half asleep.

"Good morning." mistress said to her and gave her one of the other two cups she was holding.

"Now, listen John. I have a lot to do today. Remember to tell your mother about the dinner. Clean outside. I want everything in tip-top shape. Later today we will go buy ingredients for tonight's dinner. While you're cleaning outside, I will clean inside so we can wrap things up faster. Wear some clothes to hide the marks on your body. I'll bring you some cream that will help them heal. Though it will take some time. I just hope no new ones appear by the time these heal."

She threw one of her sadistic smiles.

"You're far too generous, mistress. I am at a loss for words."

"Of course you are." she said and smiled.

She then turned towards Lizzy and continued.

"And Lizzy. Don't tell John's mom about our sub/Dom stuff. She knows we are together, but apart from that, she knows nothing. I don't want her worrying. So, don't let it slip your mouth. Capiche?"

"You got it, sis. And can I do anything to help?"

"Well, you can help me clean inside."

"Ok. But, first. Coffee!" she said and eagerly drank from the cup. Holding the cup in her hand, she said, "John, did you sleep on the ground?"

"I did, miss Lizzy."

She looked at me, pressing her lips together and said:

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to push you out of the bed."

"You didn't, miss Lizzy. Please don't let it bother you."

"Yeah, knowing my slave, he probably enjoyed it. Being down on the ground next to me. It is his rightful place, after all. Right, slave?" mistress said.

"Yes, mistress. Thank you for letting me stay by your side! And miss Lizzy, don't let it bother you, please."

"Yeah, where is that inner Domme from last night?"

Lizzy blushed a little. Remembering what had happened the previous night.

"She's still asleep. Probably needs more coffee." Lizzy said, and took another long sip.

"Slave, did you look above our ankles last night?" mistress asked.

"No, mistress. You forbade me. And I would never disobey you. I swear I didn't look." I responded vigorously, knowing that there was no evidence to back me up. "I can't prove it. But, I swear I didn't!"

"Relax, I believe you. I'll call your mom later to see if she is available for the dinner tonight. Get to work when you finish your coffee. You can leave your cup here, I'll wash them."

"Understood, mistress. Thank you."

I finished it.

"Lizzy, if you're done we should get up and start cleaning inside."

"Ooh, but it's still so early." Lizzy complained.

"You'll get used to it." mistress said while smiling at her.

"Uh, fine!" Lizzy said, seeing there is no way out of it.

I grabbed some clothes and put them on when I got into the hallway. Leaving them both to get dressed. Then when I got outside, I took the broom and dustpan and started sweeping outside, throwing everything in a plastic bag. It was relatively clean, so when I was done, the bag was less than half full. Mainly some sticks, a grocery store plastic bag brought by the wind, probably. Then I made sure everything was in place outside. I removed any weed or grass that had started to grow. Then, with a cloth, I cleaned the table and chairs that were outside. There was still a lot to do, but I heard mistress calling me. I followed her voice and found her in the stables. She turned and went into one of the stalls and as I got there; she pulled me in pushing me to the wall.

"Raise your hands above your head and don't move them."

I put my hands high above my head as if they were pinned to the wall.

"Why isn't my slave wearing a cage?" she whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry, mistress. I'll go put it on."

I tried to move, but she pushed me back with her right hand.

"And who said you're free to go?" she said in a calm, teasing tone, and then threw one of her sadistic smiles at me. My member turned rock hard.

"I'm sorry, mistress."

She then grabbed my member through my pants and jerked it off a few times before removing her hand and slipping it in my pants. She grabbed my member again and jerked it faster and harder.

"Who's a good, bitch?" she breathed again in my ear, the warm air from her lips arousing me even further.

"I am, mistress." I breathed, already gasping for air.

"Aren't you getting arouse too quickly, bitch?"

"I'm so sorry, mistress. You just turn me on so much."

She continued jerking me fast and hard while we were talking to the point where a little pre-cum dripped on her hand. So she pushed me to the ground and scolded me playfully.

"You, slut! You dirtied my hand!" she said, pretending to be angry.

"I'm so sorry, mistress. Please let me make it up to you."

"Put that thing away and get back to work." she said and smiled at me.

"Yes, mistress. I apologies once more for my lack of self-control."

"Actually, take your shirt off."

I did so and saw her taking a small healing ointment out of her pocket. She applied a generous amount in her hand and went behind me, then pressed her palm on my back. The cold sensation felt good. She rubbed it all over. Once she was done with my back, she came back in front of me and pinched both my nipples. I let out a little moan.

"Kiss my shoes while the ointment dries."

"Yes, mistress." I said and dropped down to kiss her shoes.

"You love doing that. Don't you?"

"Yes, mistress. I love worshipping you. Thank you for letting me."

"Good boy! I love you so much, my little submissive."

"I love you as well, mistress. Thank you for letting me worship your sneakers."

"You're very welcome, slave. Has the cream dried up a bit?"

"I believe so, mistress. But, can I please continue."

"As much as I would like you to. I have to go grocery shopping and you have work to do. Also, be a dear and do whatever Lizzy says. Except anything sexual that is."

"I understand, mistress. Just one thing."

"Yes?"

"Shall, I go put the cage on."

"No need for that. I believe you'll behave. Well, bye slave. See you later."

"Goodbye, mistress." I said as I bowed my head while remaining on my knees.

Without another word, she went out of the stables, leaving me high and dry on my knees. I smiled to myself and exhaled sharply. Then got back to work. I was just finishing with the stables, and Lizzy came to me.

"Hey, John. Do you want some coffee?"

"Sure, miss Lizzy, but I have a lot of things to do."

"Ufff. I'm done inside."

"I'm done here as well, miss Lizzy. I have to start outside now."

"Ok, I'll go make some coffee. And then call you when it's ready so you can take a break."

"You're far too generous, miss Lizzy."

"And you're far too submissive."

"I'm sorry, miss Lizzy. I didn't mean to be a nuisance."

"It's ok. Later I can tell my sister how you have 'offended me' in some way."

"I am so sorry. It wasn't intentional." I dropped to my knees. "I didn't mean to. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I apologise. How can I make it up to you?" I asked.

She laughed and said.

"Calm down, John. I was just messing with you. You can get up. I will call you when the coffee is ready."

"Thank you, miss Lizzy!" I said, giving her a bow.

She turned around and went to make coffee. After sometime I had finished cleaning and heard mistress coming, so I went to help her with the groceries.

"Thank you, love." she said.

"Please, mistress. You know I am happy to help you in any way I can."

We went inside and put everything in the kitchen. Lizzy heard us and came running. Mistress turned towards her and said:

"Did you tease this slave, as I told you to?"

"Yes, sis. You should have seen him. I told him I would tell you he had disrespected me somehow, and he fell right to his knees apologising."

"Oh, did he?" mistress looked at me.

I understood the situation, so I just smiled and looked away.

"I thought of seducing him. But, he was probably going to run away, so I didn't do it." she then turned towards me and said "Sorry, John. I hope you're not mad."

"No, miss Lizzy. Thank you for straightening the situation."

"You're quite welcome."

"Ok, now. Let's put the groceries in the fridge and decide on what to cook." mistress said.

"I made fresh coffee. Let's drink some. I'll bring the milk and sugar." Lizzy said.

"Mistress, I'll put the groceries in the fridge you go enjoy your coffee."

"Ok, John. You're so good I should reward you. But how? Let me think about it."

Suddenly, we heard a car stopped. It was Becky. She came to us and we greeted each other.

"Kiss her shoes, bitch." mistress said.

I went to Becky and kneeled, greeting her while kissing her shoes.

"Hello miss Becky. I am happy to see you."

"Hello pet. So, what are you all doing?" Becky asked.

"Becky!" Lizzy screamed, and hugged her.

"Hey, Lizzy. How are you?" Becky asked.

"Oh, I'm good. Very good, in fact. It's so fun here." Lizzy said, looking at me and then at mistress.

"Have you been playing with, John?" Becky asked.

"Yeah, I think I want one like him for myself."

"Well, I hope you find one."

"Enough standing here. Let's go drink some coffee in peace." mistress said.

We went inside and I hurried to open the gate and hold it for them.

"Thank you, slave." mistress said and passed by me while I bowed down to her and held my head lowered.

"Yeah, thank you, John." Lizzy said.

"What a good doggy you are." Becky said, patted me on the head and I we went inside.

We went to the small table outside and there was one chair next to the small table.

"Slave, go get one more chair from inside."

Wait, one? Even if I was about to kneel, we were still one chair short. I smiled to myself, realizing.

I went to bring the chair and gave it to Becky. Lizzy had already sat on the chair that was already there. So I went to mistress and got on all fours so she can use me as a chair replacement. She sat on my back and ran her fingers gently over my head, petting me.

"Such a good boy!"

"Thank you mistress, your praise is more than enough for me."

"And that's how it should be." mistress said.

"I see Lizzy has adjusted to your relationship." Becky said.

"She has?" mistress said and looked at Lizzy, kind of questioning.

"Yeah. It is so fun. I am so glad I came." Lizzy answered, feeling that was meant for her.

"What about you pet? Aren't you embarrassed being in this position in front of three women." Becky asked, turning to look at me.

"I am miss Becky, but I doubt mistress would let it slip if I did not comply."

Mistress smacked me lightly on the head, then said in a slightly raised voice, and not so serious a tone.

"Hey, I'm not that evil! You bitch."

"You're not mistress. You're just perfect." I said and smiled.

"Good boy!" she then said, and a little smiled appeared on her face.

We had a good laugh and mistress said.

"Ladies. Would you like to play with this bitch here?"

"Hell yeah!" Becky said.

"Of course!" Lizzy said and smiled.

"What do you have in mind?" Becky then asked, turning towards mistress.

"How about a game? If he gets it right, he gets a reward, or at least he won't get punished. If he gets it wrong, he gets punished however we choose." mistress said.

"Good, that sounds fun!" Becky said.

"I agree." Lizzy nodded.

"Oh, but nothing too severe."

Mistress got up from me and after a bit she was back with a long black knee sock. She tied it around my eyes and said.

"I'll be back in a bit. Stay like that."

"Yes, mistress."

"Hmm. Interesting." Becky said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see what happens now." Lizzy added with a voice filled with anticipation.

After a minute or two I heard mistress's voice and heard something dropping in front of me.

"What's that, slave?"

I fumbled through the ground in front of me and picked up a whip. I was certain it was. My body knew the feeling of it and I could easily guess.

"It's a whip mistress."

"Oh, is it? Which one though?"

I ran my hand thoroughly around it and from what I could feel I thought it was the white one with black handle. So I answered, hoping that it was.

"It's the white one with black handle, mistress."

There was a slight pause, in which I was expecting whether I got it right or wrong.

"Good job, slave. Seems I thought you the feeling of it well enough to get it on the first try."

"You did mistress. Thank you for doing that!"

"Good job, slave. Now for your reward..."

She kissed me deeply on the cheek and then nibbled on my right ear. I exhaled, pleased by the feeling.

"Thank you, mistress."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, slave."

"My turn, my turn." Lizzy said impatiently.

She went inside and came after a minute or so. She waved something in front of my nose and said:

"What's that, John?"

It smelled like mint. Which made me think it may be a gum. So I said:

"Is it a gum, miss Lizzy?"

"Are you asking me?"

"I'm sorry, miss Lizzy. It's gum."

"Wrong! Open your mouth."

I did so, and she put her finger in it and said.

"Suck!"

I sucked and realised it was toothpaste.

"Time for punishment, John."

"Yes, miss Lizzy. I'm sorry for getting it wrong."

"How are you going to punish him, Lizzy." mistress asked.

"Hmm, let me think."

She thought for a second and said.

"I got it!"

She went to the kitchen for a minute and came back with a bottle of water. She then drank a bit of it and spat it in my face. I stood still, unsure if I could dry it off.

"Do you feel refreshed now, slave?"

"Yes, miss Lizzy. Thank you very much."

"You could have done something harsher." mistress said. "But it's ok. At least it's something different from the pain I grant him frequently. Becky, would you like to go next?"

"Sure, Em."

Then, Lizzy added.

"I could have. Perhaps next time."

Becky went to her car and came back after 2-3 minutes or so. She was holding a perfume. She sprayed a bit in front of me and said.

"Smell it, pet."

I breathed the perfume in. It smelled like women's perfume I can't even distinguish the smell. Something between roses and something sweet, but I couldn't tell what. She was silent for a few seconds and then said:

"So, what is that perfume?"

There was no way for me to know. I barely knew the name of the perfume I was using, and it was right there next to me every morning.

"I'm sorry, miss Becky, but I don't know the name. It smells good though." I said and bowed my head.

"Making a compliment about the perfume will not help you. You know that right, pet?"

"Yes, miss Becky."

"Now how should I punish you. Hmmm... How about you kiss my feet. How would you like that as your punishment?"

"I would, miss Becky. It would be an honor for me to kiss your feet."

"Well, then this won't be your punishment then. Now let me think."

After a couple of seconds she said:

"I got it. Go bring me two clothe pins, slave."

"Yes, miss Becky. coming right up."

Giving her a bow, I ran to get the clothespins from the laundry room and brought them back to her, presenting them in my palm. She pushed it away and said:

"I don't need them. Take that shirt off and put them on your nipples until they fall off on their own."

"Yes, miss Becky."

"So, f*cking cool." Lizzy exclaimed. "Why didn't I think of that?"

I took my shirt off and put the clothespins on my nipples. It hurt a little at the beginning, but it felt like their grip on my nipples was strengthening without me doing something. It started to hurt badly, so I gripped my thighs, not wanting my hands to do something on their own.

"Miss Becky, it hurts so much. Please let me take them off." I begged.

"Nope, leave them like that. They'll fall on their own when they feel like it."

The pain was getting more intense, but it was also arousing in a way. With every second, the pins tightened even more. Just when I was about to plead for her to let me take them off again, I heard the left pin making a sound and dropping to the ground. The right followed shortly after. I was glad it was over.

"Good pet. You did well." Becky said.

"Thank you, miss Becky."

I looked at mistress and saw her staring at me. She had an angry look on her face.

"I'm sorry." I said instinctively.

"What was that, pet?" Becky asked, looking at me, then followed my eyes to look at mistress. "Oh, I get it. Let's play something else."

"Ufff, fine." Lizzy said. "How about some Barbooth?".

"I don't have any dice." mistress said.

"Damn. Then how about "Truth or dare"? "

"Yeah let's do it." Becky said.

"Fine by me." mistress said.

"Ok!" I responded.

"Since, I suggested the game I'll go first." Lizzy said.

She smiled devilishly and looked at me. "Oh no! I thought to myself."

"John, I dare you tooo..."

She let it hang for a bit.

"Slap sis on the ass!"

I couldn't do that. Could I? I looked at mistress both questioningly and kind of frightened from the possible consequences.

"If neither of you wants to do it, then you're out. And you lose. John, you get fourth place sis, you get third."

"John do it! I am not losing this game." mistress said.

Mistress wanted to win so bad. So she got up and said. Her eyes locked on Lizzy's.

"Do it!"

I went behind her and slapped her lightly.

"That doesn't count, John." Lizzy said, and smiled. "Do it harder."

I looked at mistress, both a little scared and questioning.

"Do it! That's an order!" she said. "Though I will pay you back later."

I held my hand in the air, hesitating for a bit.

"Anytime now." Lizzy said.

I swung my hand, withholding its strength right before it hit, but also making it so that they wouldn't think I did. I held back quite a bit, but when my hand hit mistress's soft bottom, the sound told me I should have lessened the impact somehow. Mistress let out a small moan. She gave me an angry look. And I immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry!"

She just sat down, pretending it didn't hurt her at all, though I could tell it hurt her at least a bit. I should have held my strength more.

"My turn!" Becky said, and gave Lizzy a smile. Lizzy smiled back at her, like she knew where this was going. She then said.

"Now John, I dare you to pin Emily to the ground and kiss her."

Why me again? They were obviously trying to set me up.

"I'm sorry, mistress." I said, looking at her.

"Just do it." she said.

I pushed her to the ground, holding her by the back with my left arm to support her. Then once we were on it, I ran my left arm, tracing a line over her right arm until I got to her fingers and grabbed her palm in mine. Then I lowered myself onto her and kissed her on the lips, deeply and passionately. She did not back off or try to move. In fact, she did not put any resistance at all. My tongue went into her mouth and she did not bite it. Which was weird to me. Usually she was searching for every possible way to punish or hurt me, but now she did nothing. I liked to be dominated by her, but that felt good as well. I continued kissing her like I was in a trance until Becky said.

"Ok, that's enough."

"Now it's my turn!" mistress said, smiling at Lizzy. "Lizzy, I dare you to spank Becky on the butt."

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers