Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understood, mistress."

"Good, now let's find a movie."

She put her head on my shoulder and continued to tease me. As she was scrolling through the movies, she said.

"Kiss me on the cheek."

I immediately did it, and she started moving faster with her hand. I kept on kissing her repeatedly until she told me to stop. She put on "The Dark Knight Rises (2012)".

"Good boy! Now the teasing begins. Enjoy the movie." she said to me and smiled.

She was so pretty I was at a loss for words. She then got cozy and laid on my shoulder. She started the movie and left the remote next to me saying:

"You will pause or rewind whenever I tell you. Because as you see, I will be busy." she said and smiled.

"Yes, mistress."

She started moving slowly with her hand wrapped around my member. It didn't bother me. I could withstand it, though I doubted I would for two hours. The slow movements of her hand stimulated my member, making it hard, but I wouldn't come from that, at least not that quickly. I tried focusing on the movie, but it was a hard thing to do. We were a good 5 minutes or so into the move. The plane scene had just ended. She pulled me closer and gave me a long kiss. Her slow movements were teasing me without a doubt, but the kiss aroused me even more. I was panting. She flicked her finger and hit my balls. It hurt a little, so I fidgeted.

"Hey who said you could move. I'm trying to watch a movie here."

"I'm sorry, mistress. I'll try not to."

"Hush now. Don't make me hit your balls again."

I nodded, and she continued to work her magic on me. After 10 more minutes of slow teasing, she let go of my member and let it throb. She glanced at it and said.

"So much pre-cum. Go grab some wet wipes from the first drawer."

I hurried to obey and brought them to her. She patted on the bed for me to lay down again and I did. She pulled out a few wipes and cleaned my member while peeling it back slowly. She was watching the movie and from time to time she would throw a quick glance at my member to see if I was about to come. She then started moving fast again. I was about to come, so I pleaded for mercy.

"Mistress, please, slow down I am getting really close."

"Who do you think is in charge here? I won't put up with your request. Try begging more. I want to hear how desperate you are." she said with a big smile over her face.

"Goddess, please have mercy on your slave. Your slave apologises for bothering you. Please, goddess. Please have mercy."

"Fine. Since, I am so generous, I would let you go down and massage my feet while you recover a bit."

"Thank you, goddess. Thank you so much."

I got up and knelt on the bed next to her feet, but before I touched them she said:

"Go bring me something to drink. Like some ice tea. I believe there is peach and lemon bring the peach. Hurry up. I'll even pause the movie for you."

"You don't need to mistress."

"Oh, don't think you are going to skip time like that. I said I would tease you throughout the whole movie. Well, unless you get lucky and I get bored. Off you go."

I went down and got 2 glasses and the ice tea then brought everything back. I poured some for mistress, then knelt down to her, giving her the glass.

"Why thank you slave."

"Anytime, mistress."

I poured some for me and she started the movie. I then took a sip and continued massaging her feet. After 10 minutes she said:

"I believe you have rested enough, let's continue with your teasing."

"Of course, mistress. Thank you for letting me rest."

"You're welcome, slave."

I laid next to her, and she grabbed my member.

"Oh my, you're so hard. Are you that turned on, slave?"

"I am mistress, I apologies."

She jerked it slowly. It felt good, but was nowhere near enough to make me come. My member was rock hard. I tried to focus on the movie, but that was getting impossible. I looked at her she wasn't paying attention to me. She caught me in her peripheral sight and turned, looking at me with a smile, then asked.

"What is it, love?"

"Nothing, mistress. I apologies for staring."

I looked at her lips. She noticed and said:

"You want a kiss, is that it?"

"Yes, mistress. Please, can I have a kiss?"

"Why yes you may, but first let me put on some lipstick."

She got up. And I traced the movements of her perfect exposed body while she went and searched through the drawers of the cabinet. She opened the first the second and said:

"There you are!"

She took out a black lipstick out of the cabinet and said:

"Wait for me."

She then put on a nightgown. It was black and made of silk. She then put on the black lipstick and turned towards me asking:

"How do I look?"

I was at a loss for words. Black suited her well.

"Mistress, you're stunning. I... I'm sorry. I am at a loss for words. You are just so beautiful."

"So you're a sucker for goth girls, eh?"

"I am, mistress. But, you are my one and only."

"Well, I may consider getting a goth outfit maybe even full black and wearing it for you."

I smiled happily, and my eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Calm, yourself. I said may."

"Even so, mistress. I am happy. Thank you."

She laid next to me and started kissing me on the cheek, going for my chest, then to my abs. She blew on my cock and turned around to look at me saying:

"You want me to wrap my lips around your shaft and suck it until you blow your load into my mouth?"

"Well, I am sorry, mistress. But, yes, I would like it very much."

"Well, I don't like it and you ain't getting it." she said, smiling.

I lowered my head and said:

"Of course, mistress."

"It's good that you ain't pushing your luck. Let's watch the movie now."

"Yes, mistress."

I tried to focus on the movie, but she started jerking me harder. I closed my eyes and grit my teeth. She ran her other hand through my hair and caressed my face. All the while not stopping her movements on my member. I closed my eyes, trying to focus. But mistress mocked me saying:

"Ahh, so you think darkness is your ally. But, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't..."

Her laugh stopped her from finishing the line. I laughed as well. But she slapped me on me lightly on the balls, so I stopped. Some pre-cum dripped down, and she said:

"We need some tissues. Don't worry, stay there I'll get some."

She then grabbed some more of the wet wipes and cleaned her hand first, then my member.

"Good! Now that you are clean. Let's continue watching the movie. Shall we."

She laid back next to me and continued jerking me off with as little stimulation as possible. She continued her slow motion of long strokes for about five minutes. And then suddenly she grabbed the head of my member with two fingers wrapped around it and started jerking it fast. I was getting there, so I told her I was close:

"Oh, then we better stop for now. You like the teasing, right."

"Yes, mistress."

"And you want me to tease you to my heart's content even if it's an entire month before you come."

"I... Well..."

She lowered her eyebrows and repeated her sentence. This time with a harsher tone.

"And you want me to tease you to my heart's content even if it's an entire month before you come."

"Yes, mistress. Please tease me to your heart's content. I am honored to be used by you, my goddess."

"Well, if you want it that badly. How can I decline. Ok let's see if you get to come."

She started jerking me fast again and counted.

"Three, two, one."

Then removed her hand from my member, which throbbed there with some pre-cum leaking out of it.

"Oh, that is too bad. You didn't come. Well, you had your chance. Perhaps next time. Wait here I'll be right back."

She got up, and after about five minutes, she came back with one hand behind her back.

"Sorry, I took so long, love. I needed to wash my hands. I have a present for you."

I looked at her, a little confused. She showed me her hand and there was my cage.

"Have you calmed down now? I thought your cock may be a little cold. So let's put it back in his sweet, cozy home."

I really wanted to come. But she came first and her word was absolute, so I obeyed. But, I was still erect, so I said:

"I can't fit in it currently, mistress."

"Let's get some rest. I am tired after pleasing you for so long."

"I am sorry I tired you mistress."

"It's ok, but now go bring me some cold water."

"Yes, mistress."

I put on my pants and ran to get her some cold water from the fridge. I got a full 1,5 L bottle and brought it back to her. When I got there, I knelt down and gave her the bottle. She took it, drank a bit, and left it next to the bed.

"Seems you have calmed down a bit now. Let's put you in your cage."

"Yes, mistress."

She then locked it on my member and put the key around her neck.

"Now I need to call, your mom. Give me a second. I will right back with you."

"Yes, mistress. I can call her for you. If you would like me to?"

"No, let me just get my phone."

"Mistress, here is mom's number I'll send it to you via Viber. She also said she can't join us for dinner this week, but will be available the next."

She reached for the right cabin and grabbed her phone, which was standing on it. And added her number. Then sent her a message saying it was her, and that mom could join us for dinner whenever. The rest I didn't see. But, mistress kept on typing to her.

"What did you chat about, mistress? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, I told her, how you are my slave and I punish you for everything possible. And that I will also punish you for not giving me your mother's phone on time."

"What?" I doubted that was it, but still I wanted to be sure.

"Relax, I'm just messing with you. I told her that this was my number and she could get in touch with me whenever."

"Thank you for not telling her mistress. I don't want her to worry."

"I know, love. I don't want her worrying about you. Even though I would never do anything to hurt you permanently. Be it physically or mentally."

"I know, mistress."

"Good!" she said and smiled at me. "Now let's get some rest, love."

She snuggled in me as I turned the TV off. And watched her while caressing her hair as she was slowly falling asleep. I stood watching her for quite some time. My member stirred in its cage. She laid her head on my chest and I breathed the sweet smell of her hair. She put her leg on me and snuggled sweetly. Soon after, she was sleeping tightly. It was quite sometime before I could fall asleep as well, but I eventually did.