Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy smiled.

"Fine! Becky, would you mind bending over for me?" Lizzy said, somehow uncomfortable.

"Sure dear." Becky bend over the table and Lizzy went behind her. She swung her palm and slapped her on the butt. There was no force behind it which mistress saw and smiled.

"It was too weak. That doesn't count."

"Ufff, fine!" Lizzy responded and swung harder, hitting Becky on butt hard. The sound war prominent and mistress was satisfied, so she nodded approvingly. Even so, Becky made no sound whatsoever.

"Ok John, now it's your turn."

"Miss Becky, I dare you to spank miss Lizzy on the butt."

"Isn't that getting repetitive?" Becky said.

"It is indeed, but please do it." I said.

"Fine." she said and turned towards Lizzy. "Lizzy dear, turn around and show me your ass so I can spank it."

Lizzy laid on Becky's legs in a position that made her look just like when spanking a little child over your knees. Becky slapped her on the ass. Lizzy moaned. She then slapped her yet again. And Lizzy moaned again.

"Aren't you a little slut, Lizzy?" Becky said.

"Shut up!" Lizzy said, but unable to hold her seriousness, she laughed.

"Now that we all had our turn, shall we continue or do you want to play something else?" mistress said with an edge of steel in her voice.

"Let's play something else." said Becky.

"Yeah." Lizzy agreed.

"What should we play next?" I asked.

"How about shot glass roulette?" mistress asked.

"It sounds fun. But, I can't drink. I'm with the car." Becky said.

"Why don't you stay?" mistress asked, looking at Becky.

"I can't. I have to get up early tomorrow to go grab some package I ordered. Beauty products, but I accidentally ordered it being delivered in office instead at my address. And then go grab some documents from my workplace."

"Oh, can't you get them later or the day after." Lizzy exclaimed.

"Yeah!" mistress agreed.

"No, sadly I can't. How about a raincheck?"

"Fine." mistress said. "Get home safe."

"Bye, Becky." Lizzy said and went to hug her.

"John, go walk Becky to her car." mistress said.

"Yes, mistress."

I walked Becky out. She petted me on the head and said. "Take care of them, pet."

"Of course, miss Becky."

"Well, bye then."

"Goodbye miss Becky." I said, giving her a bow. I waited a bit to be sure she had gone on her way safely. And then I went back to mistress and miss Lizzy. They had the game set up, only the alcohol needed to be poured. While Lizzy was placing the cups mistress went to get the alcohol. I helped Lizzy put everything in place and by the time we were done setting it up, mistress came back with Macallan 12-Year-Old fine oak.

"Ladies first." I said.

Mistress smiled and spun the wheel. She hit 34 red, so she took the shot and drank it. It was Lizzy's turn she did the same; she got 6 black, and she did the same. When my turn came, I got 0, so I skipped. We laughed, cracked jokes. The wheel was constantly spinning. Around 2 P.M., we finished our game. All of us a little tipsy, but not that much.

"Fuck it, I'm going to bed." Lizzy said and went to her room.

"Yeah, John, we should go too. You need to pay the price for having your way with me." mistress said and looked at me with an evil smile across her face.

"Yes, mistress."

She got up but wobbled sideways, so I caught her before she could fall.

"What do you think you're doing? Who said you may touch me?"

"Sorry, mistress. I just reacted. It was like a reflex."

"Just so you know, I wasn't going to fall. It's because I got up too fast. I may be a little tipsy, but I'm not that drunk."

"I know, mistress. I just wanted to be safe. I apologies, but may I carry you in my arms."

She looked away for a second, then said.

"Uh, fine. I'll let you, just because I am a very generous mistress."

"I know. Thank you, mistress."

I carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Undress me slave. Be honored I'm giving you such a feast for your eyes."

"I am truly honored, mistress thank you for letting me."

I started to undress her slowly.

"Go bring me Alka Seltzer. I don't want to have a headache when I wake up."

"Yes, mistress."

I went and brought her a pill with a glass of water. I got some for Lizzie too. I knocked on her door and gave her a glass of water and the Alka Seltzer.

"Thanks John."

"You're welcome, miss Lizzy. Can I bring you anything else?"

"No, I'm going to sleep now."

"Well, sweet dreams."

"Are made of these." Lizzy said and laughed, then added. "I can't make jokes now."

I laughed a little and said.

"Have a good rest, miss Lizzy."

"Same to you John."

I then went to mistress and did the same. Although this time from my knees. She was already laying on the bed.

"Did you get one for yourself?"

"No, I'll be alright mistress."

"What, are you bragging now? Do you want to get punished?"

"No mistress. I'm not."

"Go drink one! That's an absolute order!" she said, sounding a little pissed off.

"Yes, mistress. I will be right back."

I went and got myself one, drank it fast and went back to mistress.

"So what. You were showing off. Mr. "I can drink more than the others." is that it?"

"No mistress. I had no such intentions. I'm sorry if it sounded like that."

"I don't care. I'm going to punish you. Strip everything off and lay on the bed." she said with a stern look. Like she was trying to muster all of her dominance over me. That wasn't necessary. I was going to obey her, no matter what. But I admit it was both cute and fun.

I laid naked on the bed as instructed and she laid next to me, placing her head on my shoulder. My member was filled with vigor. She slowly traced a finger over it and it twitched.

"Oh, look. Is your member unable to hold back, even though we are just beginning."

"I'm sorry, mistress."

"Sorry, isn't going to cut it. I'm still about to tease you until your brain leaks out. And what do you say now?"

"Thank you for teasing me, mistress. I am honored to be used by you."

"Good boy!"

She then instructed me to go get the lube and be back in the same position. I did so, and she poured a generous amount directly on my member. It felt cold and good at the same time. She grabbed my member with her hand and started going slowly up and down my shaft, triggering every nerve on it.

"Bring your head closer to mine." she demanded.

I did so, and she gently nibbled and then blew on my ear. Turning me on even more. The movement of her hand on my member became faster. Her grip tightened. Her lips moved to my mouth, and she kissed me, shoving her tongue deep in my mouth. It was starting to feel very good. But she suddenly stopped, and I looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh no, love. You don't get to come. Not yet, that is. Understood?" she smiled

"Yes, mistress."

"Good, kiss my neck now."

I started placing gentle kisses on her neck. Then traced a brief line with my tongue.

"Do you want to go further down?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Go then. But, no touching!"

"Understood, mistress. Shall I take your clothes off?"

"Yeah, do it. Be thankful I'm giving you the honor of undressing me."

"I am truly honored, mistress. Thank you so much!"

"Do it already!" she commanded.

I unbuttoned her shirt and gently took it off. It fell behind her back. I went down to her jeans and unbuttoned them, then slid them on her perfectly slim legs around her ankles. I lifted them gently one by one until she had stepped out of the jeans I then quickly folded them and placed her clothes on the nightstand.

"Do you want some sweet desert?"

"Yes, mistress." I nodded so hard my head was going to fall.

"Alright, I'll allow you, but start from the bottom. Where you belong."

I went down to her perfect feet and started kissing them. I kissed all of her toes and went upward, but she pushed me back with her foot, hinting that I wasn't done yet. I went back down and slipped her big toe in my mouth and sucked it. She nodded approvingly, and I went up again, placing kisses on my way to her perfect slit. When I got there, I just stood in front of it with my tongue out, waiting for mistress to give me permission to taste her. She smiled, knowing I was waiting, but said nothing.

"Mistress, may I?" I asked.

"No." she said calmly, like it was nothing.

I gulped down and just stared at her perfect slit. Unable to move my eyes, I asked again.

"Please mistress, please let me taste you."

"Hmm..." she said "What if I let you? What would I get in return?"

"Anything, mistress."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything at all."

"But you would do that either way. Or are you going to defy me?"

"Mistress, I wouldn't dare do such a thing. Please, please let me taste you."

She smiled and stared at me for a couple seconds before saying:

"Fine, go ahead, help yourself."

"Thank you, mistress!"

Without a second to spare, I pressed my mouth against her. My tongue went inside, and I could feel her divine juices flowing into my mouth. It turned me on so much; I wanted to please her badly. Unable to hold myself back; I went over and sucked on her clit. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back.

"Be more gentle or I'm going to slap you." she said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I felt so small under her gaze. It made me submit instantly.

"I'm sorry, mistress. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

Her lips curved into a smile and she said:

"It better not. Now continue."

I traced a line from her vagina to her clit, sliding my tongue. Then I started kissing around her precious place. Once I was sure I had marked it with kisses, I continued to lick her. I tried to put a finger inside her, but she pushed my hand away and said.

"Not yet!"

I looked at her and saw her staring at me.

"I want to enjoy it to the fullest so, don't try to rush things."

"Yes, mistress. Forgive me. I was just so eager to please you that..."

She placed her finger on my lips and then pushed my head back between her legs. I continued licking her. My mouth pressed against her moist slit. My arms wrapped around her buttocks. Their softness arousing me even further.

"Good thing I didn't drink more alcohol. After a bit of sleep I'll be ok. I can't allow myself to be drunk when you mother comes."

"Mhm." I said while licking her.

"Haven't you been taught not to talk with your mouth full?"

I nodded while not removing my mouth from her slit. I then continued licking her. She suddenly twitched and tilted her head backwards, while letting a moan escape her lips. I found her switch and continued to stimulate it with my tongue ever so gently. Keeping in mind her telling me not to rush things. I explored other places in her slit, while coming back time and again to stimulate her there.

"Tell me how it tastes." she said through a grow.

I removed my mouth, but continued to stimulate her gently with my fingers.

"It tastes so sweet, mistress. Better than the food in Gordon Ramsay's restaurants."

"What?" she said and laughed.

"I'm sorry it was a poor comparison."

Laughing, she said.

"Oh, that was a good one!" she laughed for a moment then added. " Continue now."

With a smile on my face, I continued to eat her out. Her smell and taste made my body hot and my member throb. I continued, moving my tongue between her warm and wet folds. She ran her fingers through my hair and gripped it tight. I moaned into her precious place.

"You like that. Don't you, slave?" she said, jerking my head by my hair a few more times.

"Yes, mistress. It feels amazing."

"What a pain slut I got myself." she said and gave me a big smile.

"I'm sorry, mistress. I like it too much. I'm a sucker for pain."

"Oh, quoting songs I see! Too much you say?"

"Yes, mistress. Sorry, it wasn't intentional."

"Well, then. Continue pleasuring me with that mouth of yours and in return I'll play with your hair for you."

"Thank you, mistress." I said, before returning my mouth to where it belonged.

I put my tongue as further inside as I could.

"Oh yes, baby. Devour me."

Her words turned me on even more. I went to her clit and sucked on it, then slipped my finger inside. I flicked my tongue on her clit while moving my fingers in and out. I moved my tongue in a circular motion inside of her. Then traced a line from her vagina to her clit, going back and forth a few times. On the seconds go I twirled my tongue on her clit and sucked it gently which made her moan. I moved my tongue on the hood of her clit sideways as fast as I could and slipped a finger inside of her. I then slowed down the movement of my tongue and made my finger match its pace. I was moving it in and out, curling it slightly, almost moving it out, but before it went all the way out, I shoved it back in. I got an approving moan from her.

"Slow it down, love. Don't rush things."

I removed my mouth from her saying:

"I'm sorry, mistress. I was just too eager to please you. I apologies, please forgive me."

I stared at her with puppy dog eyes.

"It's ok love. I forgive you. Now go back to eating me, but do it slowly this time. I can't say I would hate punishing you because of that, but I might do it, so you best behave."

"Yes, mistress. I will, I will. I swear. And not because of the punishment, but because I want to please you."

"Oh, you're just so sweet. Enough talk go back to pleasing me."

"Yes, mistress." I said, and without further ado, I continued to work my tongue over her precious place.

I made a long lick over her slit, and she started moving, grinding against my tongue. With slow movements she covered almost all of my face with her precious juice, which I was trying to savour completely. I went to lick her clit, but she moved back and said.

"Don't touch my clit. I want to enjoy your tongue to its fullest before I reach my orgasm."

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry, I did not mean to rush things."

"It's ok, love. Take it slowly. Savour my taste. Enjoy the feeling."

I continued licking her, focusing mainly on her vagina while still barely pleasuring her clit. Just when I had noticed she wasn't playing with my hair, she grabbed it hard and shoved my mouth as deep as possible. I did not object, but rather went with the flow. I stuck my tongue inside of her, thinking maybe she wanted to come. Even though she had told me not to rush things, but she pushed my head away, leaving my tongue stuck in the air trying not to be separated from her divine slit.

"I'm sorry." I said, thinking I had done something wrong.

"It's ok don't worry, love." she put the tips of her middle and ring finer on my mouth and said. "Suck on them, slut."

I didn't answer. I simply opened my mouth, and she shoved them in it. The sudden move of her fingers made me gag a little, but I got it under control and managed not to move away from her. She had noticed that and realised a small laugh. She then removed her fingers out of my mouth and with my saliva she traced a brief line on my cheek.

"Kiss around my slit, but don't get near my clit before I tell you to."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress."

"You're very welcome, slave. Now off with it."

I started kissing around her folds, making sure I didn't get near enough to stimulate her.

"Good boy!" she said.

After, a minute or two she said:

"Now you can go back to pleasing me, love."

Awaiting those words, I went back to eating her. I stuck my tongue deep inside her and moved it around. She moaned a bit. I then licked long lines from her vagina to her slit a few times before pushing a finger in and moving it gently.

"No, I want your tongue in me."

I immediately removed my finger and shoved my tongue inside her vagina. I moved my entire head, trying to please her. I just wanted to make her feel good. No matter the way. I couldn't hold back anymore. While moving my head up and down so I could maneuver my tongue better, my nose brushed against her clit. She let out a little moan that was replaced with laugh midway.

"So, what you're using you nose to please me now?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I said, removing my mouth for a slight second.

She pushed me back and said.

"I never said you were allowed to answer. Keep going."

Keeping her order not to answer in mind, I continued licking her. Through her rugged breath, she started mumbling.

"Come on slave. Please, your mistress. You live to serve me, right? To make me feel like a goddess. To do anything I tell you to."

"Mhm." I said while continuing to eat her out.

"Such a good, boy. Please me, love me, make me feel like a goddess."

I removed my mouth for a second and said.

"But, you already are a goddess, mistress."

She pushed me back to her slit, positioning my head over her clit.

"Suck on it. No more talking. Please me!"

I positioned my mouth on her clit and sucked it gently. Then slipped one finger inside her and moved it fast, in and out. I started sucking slightly harder and put another finger in.

"Oh, yes! Hell yeah! Keep it up I'm getting so close."

Her hips started grinding instinctively towards me. I moved in rhythm with them.

"Go faster. I'm so close." she said through a groan.

I started moving faster, trying to match her tempo.

"Oh, yes. Make me come. Such a good bitch you are. I'm getting there. Now add another finger."

I pushed my middle and ring finger in and sucked on her clit gently. Her juices dripped over my hand. My face was already covered in them. It was like she had marked me as hers, in a way. Though I already knew I belonged to her. Feeling her getting closer to reaching her orgasm made me breathe rapidly through my nose. Her smell aroused me even further. My fingers slid with ease. Making her this wet made me happy and all the more eager to please her. She pushed herself further into my mouth. I supported her with my hands and she started grinding harder on my face. Her buttocks felt like soft, heavenly clouds. Her hips shook a bit. Knowing she was so close, I continued licking and sucking her clit with even more intent. She moved her hips slightly, as though in a trance. I felt her spasm, and she screamed:

"Oh yes, love! Don't spill a drop."

She then went silent. Her muscles tightened, and after a few seconds, moaned loudly. Her sweet juices flew into my mouth and I eagerly savoured them. She dropped on the bed and laid there panting with her hand over her eyes. I simply looked at her while kneeling between her legs and adoring her beauty. She was so beautiful I could hardly contain myself. I wanted to jump and hug her right there. But she was still too sensitive. I waited a few seconds and then laid next to her, caressing her hair. She looked at me and smiled. I did the same. She snuggled sweetly in me. After a few minutes in which we stayed like that, she said:

"Shall, we continued?"

"Of course, mistress. What do you have in mind?"

She looked at me with her sadistic grin and a little smile on her lips.

"I want to bring you pleasure. But..." she let it hang for a moment. "I also want you to suffer."

Her smile widened.

"I feel like making your mind go blank. How does that sound?"

"It sounds good, mistress. But, what do you have in mind."

"Stay there let me grab the cuffs."

I stood and watched as she went to the drawers and got the cuffs out. She then came back to me and put them on my hands.

"Now I want you to keep your arms up like they are tied to the wall. Maybe we should put a hook there so I can put the cuffs on it and you can let you arms rest."

"I'll go buy from the shop and put it on tomorrow if you want?"

"Don't make that a priority. For now, you will just hold your hands up. Wether their tied or not, you are to keep them there. My command should be stronger than a pair of cuffs, right?"