Please Make Me Cum - Fantasies

Story Info
Masturbating for you.
1.4k words
4.31
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way you look at me when we walk side by side. The way we connect every time we see each other. You are a mental and spiritual recharger. You held my hands while we talked about our greatest fears and all I wanted was for you to draw me to you. It was like you read my mind and pulled me towards you. I melted into you and wished I could stay in your arms forever. The need to get home and not be tired for the next day made me angry with myself but you held on to my hand like you needed it as much as I did. We gazed at the stars together and I couldn't stop looking at you too. The way I have always felt for you strengthened in that moment and reminded me how I have always felt like a fist around my stomach and with a tingle in my pussy, you held me close and I could have kissed you and would have wished to feel you harden against me while I pressed my body to you. It took everything in me not to.

I came home and thought deeply about you while my hands sought my sweet spots. I pinched my nipples and thought of your hands on my thighs, the way they squeezed and rubbed, the way I wanted them to touch my pussy like I was doing. I thought of those gorgeous eyes full of love, burning hot with lust while he kissed, fingered and licked in turn. I came to the thoughts of you over and over again.

The next time we watched a horror film together and I wanted to hold you close and kiss you more than anything. I needed it but the horror film didn't feel conducive to our first proper kiss. I wanted it so much and again, I went home and thought hard about the possibilities of what could have been. Those delicious lips were right next to me and was even on top of my head when I couldn't watch a part of the film. For the first time in a long time, feeling comforted and safe in the same breath. I wanted your hands on me, to feel your breath against my skin, to quicken my heartrate and make me moan. I wanted him to be on top of me, pressing his hard dick against my body while he kissed me. I came just thinking about how much I wanted it all.

The next time, we met under much more sombre circumstances: the possibility of us having a relationship or not at all. We spoke jovially about many topics, until we came to weighing up the risk of losing our friendship against a relationship. When I mentioned we should date, the lightness of his face and body drew me to you. I needed to hold you like I'd wanted to throughout. My heart ached for you, and there we were, in each other's arms. We were clinging to each other to feel connected and happy and enjoy each other's relief. There it was, our faces close and the first kiss, and my god was it the sweetest, most amazing, beautiful moment I've had for a long time. My heart fluttered and a tightness started deep within my loins.

The kiss became passionate and hot. I drew back, even though I wanted to swing my legs over you, sit astride you and grind my hips to you. I reminded you that we were taking it slow, then we drew each other in to enjoy another delicious kiss. I felt wetness between my legs and had to quell the need and desire that grew. You pulled at my hair and dear lord I wanted to ride you right there between the trees. I felt your hand on my thigh and I nearly let you continue, except a light shone on our faces from a passer-by. We giggled together but I'm sure, if we'd continued, your hand would have been between my legs, my body quivering at your touch. I would have rubbed myself against your hand, then rising to sit above you, for your dick to finally penetrate deep inside me.

Take it slow... that is what we needed so we left it with a kiss, but I felt so much more. We need to take it slow and build the excitement and enjoyment of each other. I cannot wait for the next time we see each other. I want to be excited by you again, enjoy and feel ourselves intertwining.

We talk nearly every day about my new home, the way I could tempt you over to mine with food and sex. I just want to spend time with you, be held by you and eventually be given the most intense and amazing orgasm from your hands, mouth and dick. Your words are enough to turn me on so easily. My body responds so easily to each seductive word you write, and I have to masturbate over and over again, making videos of my pleasure and cumming to you, saying your name over and over. I love saying your name and knowing I'm cumming for you. I enjoy turning you on with my words, seducing you with my photos and making you masturbate over my videos. I only wish we could be together so that our hands could feel the pleasure we create in each other, our bodies feel the heat we generate for each other and finally combine both pain and pleasure to join us. These thoughts make my sweet pussy so wet. I can dip my fingers into me, showing you my juices.

I edge myself, to keep my enjoyment ready to tip over for you. I need your hands to replace mine, to pinch my nipples, to rub my clit and fuck my pussy. I need your mouth to be hot on my lips, biting them and nipping down my neck, down my body to my clit, licking and sucking while pushing your fingers deep inside of me. I need you to lift my legs on to your shoulders, shifting me forwards and teasing your dick against my wet pussy, before shoving deep inside of me, watching me shake with pleasure and moan for you. I need you to lean over and grasp firmly around my neck, hearing my breathe hitch for you as you drive in and out of me.

You fuck me, starting to get rougher and pound in to me harder and harder, hearing my strangled moan and saying your name to make me cum around your dick, and I do. I cum hard, quivering my eyes closed and a groan on my lips, but you are relentless and keep going, using my body. You flip me over, dragging my hips up to meet you again. A hand pulling at my hair to pull me up and another around my throat turning my head so you can kiss me then watch my pleasure as you fuck me hard. Your breathe becomes ragged and I watch the pleasure building in your eyes. We cum together and lie there giggling at each other, kissing more sweetly. I turn to lie on your chest and listen to your heartbeat as I drift off to sleep, well and truly used and satisfied.

I am woken by your hands arousing me, slowly twisting my nipple between your thumb and finger, the other hand reaching down across my belly to tease my clit. You slide your fingers deep inside of me and watch my eyes fill with pleasure and a sigh flutters from my lips as you finger me. I feel you becoming hard against my arse and I circle my hips against your dick. You slip your dick slowly in to my wet pussy from behind and gently making us moan together, gazing in to each other's eyes and watching the pleasure mount of each other's faces, tasting the enjoyment on each other's lips. We make each other cum in a slow and lazy way, making us so connected and kissing each other awake.

My hands now withdraw from my pussy and I look at how much the thoughts of you have made me cum. I want you to lick my fingers clean and then kiss me deeply.

I need you in every way. Come and get me. My body is yours to use for your pleasure and I'm ready for you.