Please Quit

Story Info
Husband tries to talk wife out of stripping.
1.1k words
3.72
16.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE QUIT

"Please quit." He asked her.

"I can't we need the money." She answered.

"You can do something else." He said.

"Like what? Nothing pays the same. I don't want to be a waitress or something."

"The guys at work are really being nasty. I have a hard time listening to them." He said.

"So ignore them." She replied.

"I can't. They won't quit. They've put pictures on the bulletin board in the locker room." He went on.

"Fuck them. Don't let them get to you."

He continued, "That's easy to say, but you don't have to hear them say things about the person you love most in the whole world."

"I thought you said they were talking about me, not you?" She joked. "Why do you care about what they say?"

"It's a male thing. It's humiliating having someone else poaching on your territory."

She said, "Is that what you call it, poaching?"

"Cuckolding is the proper term, I guess." He said.

"There's nothing 'proper' about it is there?" She told him. "We need the money, Babe."

She continued, "Besides, if I stopped stripping, would they stop hassling you? What's done is done. They've seen what they've seen. They aren't likely to forget what I look like and some of them have photos."

"Photos? Really?"

"Sure. They pay ten bucks a shot."

He asked again, "Isn't there some other job you'd like?"

She said, "Not that pays as much. If I get another job, you need to too."

"I guess you are right." He concluded. He couldn't quit either.

After a pause he said, "They say they've fucked you. Is it true."

She explained, "You know I do lap dances." He nodded. "I work for tips so I can get better tips if I do a little extra."

"What's that mean?"

She wanted to shift the subject. "If I strip completely and l spread my legs right in front of their faces, they just stick twenties into my garter. They pay to get what you get to see for free."

He said, "I'm not sure that makes me feel better. I eat lunch with other guys and pretty soon, I'm hearing that you have the nicest looking cunt, and they call it a cunt. They're talking about my wife's cunt. I just have to sit there. If I talk back at them, it just gets worse. One guy was talking about rolling up a twenty and sticking it in your asshole."

She said, "You know that guy? He's a regular."

"That's Phil. Then there's Wallace who talks about sticking his black fingers in your cunt hole. He brought in a cigar that he said had been inside you."

She said, "But I got a lot of tips from those guys. I earned the car payment in one night."

He went on. "They go on and on about your tits. I think they are great, but they say they are 'tiny tits'.

"Tell me who said that and I'll piss on their face the next time they come in? I think I have the nicest tits in the place. At least Marco (the club manager) says so."

He asked, "How does Marco know? Is he sampling the goods?"

She said, "Look, just like where you work, there are things you have to do to please management."

"I don't have to fuck my boss." He said.

"Maybe you would if you were a woman. At least, it's out in the open where I work."

"You fuck him out in the open?"

She said, "No, in his office."

He hung his head in disbelief. "Jimmy says he fucked you. Can you imagine how humiliating it is to hear a buddy talk about how good it felt to have his cock in your wife's cunt. Did you really fuck him?"

She said, "Probably. I don't know what he looks like."

"I thought you stopped at lap dances."

She replied, "I usually do, but I work for tips and can get another fifty if I let the guy put his prick in me. I make them wear condoms."

He answered that, "Another guy, my boss Albert said he did you bareback and shot off inside you."

She said, "That's another hundred if they want to do that."

He said, "Unbelievable. How many guys have done that?"

"I don't know, a few, maybe more."

He lamented, "All these guys at work are talking about what a good fuck my wife is. It's humiliating."

She asked, "Would you rather they talk about what a lousy piece-of-ass I am? It sounds like your friends are jealous of you."

"That doesn't make me feel any better." He said. "A guy's wife is the most important thing to his self-esteem. When everyone has fucked you or at least seen you naked, and not just naked, they've seen your cunt spread open, it's just humiliating."

"Why don't you turn it around on them. Tell them you are proud to have a wife with no inhibitions and who is pretty enough that guys pay money to look at her." She suggested.

He said, "But it's not the same as being in a swimsuit ad. They're looking at your intimate parts. My friends have played with your asshole and put their face in your cunt."

"They can't touch me unless I let them. I can touch them if I want. I'm in control and I'm making money for you by showing your friends what you've got and what you get every time you come home."

She asked him, "Why don't you come see me more often? You've only been that one time and you were really hot when you took me home."

He said, "I don't like seeing guys look at my wife while she strips for them."

She said, "Then how come you had such a tremendous hard-on that time. It turns you on to see me naked in front of other men, doesn't it?"

Then she said, "Why don't you turn it around. Invite them to the club and I'll give them each a free lap dance. I'll suck a few cocks while you watch, if you want."

He looked at her with disbelief. She reached for his cock and found that it was hard. "You nasty boy. It turns you on to think of your pretty little wife sucking you friends' dicks, doesn't it?"

He said, "That's not the point."

She said. "If I were fucking strangers, you wouldn't care. You don't like it because it's not under your control." Then she said, "Let's put it under your control. You show me photos of the guys and then you tell them I'll give them a private dance if they get off your case."

He said, "Why would they agree to that?"

She answered, "Because I'll fuck them all. We'll make it a gang-bang."

He walked away mumbling to himself and thinking.

What would you do?