All Comments on 'Please Say No'

by Shaeobrien

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want to know what happens next!

Very well written. A good story, with believable characters. This is clearly only chapter 1.

I want to know every word Jack screams while Beth sucks his cock and swallows his cum!

I want to know everything Beth wants to say to Jack, but can't say because her mouth is full of his cock!

I want to know what happens when Beth's mom comes home!

Sorry, but this one isn't over yet. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please say no

Cute story but poorly constructed.

"'Beth,' he groaned as he struggled to find the words, 'we really can't go any further than this. This was already too much.'" Present -- past.

That's not the only one and it makes for a laughable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the ending!

I am pretty sure these two will successfully hide their love affair from her mother/his girlfriend. The story felt a bit rushed and definitely could have enjoyed a bit more build up in the fascination/tension between these two. But I must say bravo to the ending! It leaves the reader to imagine why he was stopped mid-sentence with the obvious answer already given beforehand. That’s great foreshadowing that pays off nicely. It is clever, sweet and hot, all in one ending. I would like to find what happens when Beth tells him to “not suck her tits” or “not eat my pussy”!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think a little differently

I think he stopped mid-sentence not because Beth went down him, but Beth’s mom, Jack’s girlfriend came home caught them in the act! How’s that for a twist! I like this ambiguous ending! Very clever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That blowjob is just a start, right?

I seriously hope that blowjob is just the starting point, because the possibility is endless with this ingenious concept of “just say no”. He can truly put Beth through a lot of work by saying no. As a continuation, how about no to a titjob or a handjob? How about no to anal? Then continue onto no to shower sex or any kind of wet sex? No to sex in tight spaces or outdoor sex? How about no to sex in public places? Then onto no to kinky sex or S&M? (It would be interesting to see him saying no to tying Beth up for sex) No to orgasm denial or absolutely no role play sex? Of course, Beth can always turn it back on Jack by saying her list of nos. As you can see, the possibility of this just say no game can be endless and put Beth through a lot of work to satisfy Jack that can be wild, sexy, exciting and fun. If only this concept is used to its fullest potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There can be another twist here!

Fellas! The twist here is not just about this simple idea of “No means Yes” that they are playing with. There is also the idea of “No means No”. Think about what if Beth tells Jack to never make love to her missionary style or say no to vanilla sex! What is Jack going to do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter, please!

When is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue?

Please continue this hot story! What happens next? Did they get caught by her mom?

ShaeobrienShaeobrienalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You asked and I listened. The next chapter will be up soon...

Thank you for your feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShaeobrien@Shaeobrien
Just someone who enjoys writing stories. Your votes and comments help me learn what directions you want me to go next. If you have an idea you'd like to see written, you can send me a message as well!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES