Please Sir Ch. 01

Story Info
One woman's journey into kink.
3.3k words
4.39
4.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought that a global pandemic would happen just as I became single. After eight years with the same man having the same boring sex, I was ready to branch out. He was clearly ready to as well, and he had made that loud and clear by fucking some ugly old broad while I was away for a training program.

This time in my life was really hard on me and I withdrew from people, deciding it was safer to be alone. It was easy for me to withdraw, as I had moved far away from home with my ex and didn't know many people outside of his friends. Add in the pandemic, and before I knew it I was living in a box, going from work to home to the grocery store and back.

The problem with that logic is lack of touch. You don't realize how much you miss the affection of another person until someone touches you. This realization occurred to me while I was at work, which was the last place I expected my libido to activate.

It was a classic cheesy romantic novel moment. Two people reach for the same item and their hands touch and their eyes meet and electricity sparks between them. I had a strict rule about not sleeping with people I work with, and he was a married man, so he was absolutely off the table. I immediately friend-zoned him, and we are still great friends to this day. That moment, however, lit a fire in me that seemed unquenchable.

So I did what most single people do in this day and age, and I signed up for one of the most popular dating apps, Tinder. Advertisements led me down the online dating rabbit hole and before I knew it I had a profile set up on every app I could find.

Conversation after conversation, I had a hard time maintaining that contact. I think most people my age can agree. Trying to connect behind a screen is so difficult. After three months of annoying dates and dying conversations, I connected with a man. His name was Ethan. We talked and talked for hours, which is something I am not great at. I find phone calls awkward and usually want them to be over as quickly as possible, but with him I just wanted to talk all day.

For our first date, we went to a park with my dog and walked for five hours just chatting. He fondled my breasts a few times on our walk, seemingly waiting for people to pass by as he did it. He wanted them to know I was with him for the evening, and I liked the feeling of belonging to someone.

When the sun went down, we went back to his car. He wanted to drive me back to mine, which was on the other side of the park. When we got there, there were a lot of people leaving so it took us a few minutes to find a safe place to pull over. That entire time I was running my long red nails around the back of his neck and his ears, scraping them through his hair. I could see the goose bumps forming in his skin. I could see his cock engorge through his jeans. And yet still, I needed to hear him praise me.

I leaned into him, he leaned into me, and I placed my lips around his ear lobe. I sucked slowly, pulled away, then whispered, "Tell me you like it."

He shuddered and looked at me. I remember meeting his eyes and feeling the heat spread from my abdomen to my face and my pussy. He looked like he was going to ravish me. I was thrilled, but he didn't say anything. I pouted but he missed it. It was then and there that I realized that if I wanted to hear him call me a good girl, I'd have to do something more direct.

When we finally stopped, we kissed passionately. He exposed my breasts and took my left nipple into his mouth. I inhaled sharply as he grazed his teeth against it, moaning in both pain and pleasure when he bit me. His right hand expertly landed on my right nipple and he rolled and pinched them until he enticed a sweet moan out from my body.

I used one hand to hold the back of his head, while the other found its way between my legs, and I pressed and swirled around my clit through my jeans. The heat between my legs was unbearable when you combined the heat of summer. His air conditioning was running full blast and it couldn't keep up.

Before I knew it my head was in his lap and my lips were wrapping themselves around the head of his cock. He wrapped his hands in my hair, which sent shivers down my neck and spine. I moaned in pleasure which caused his cock to spasm and grow in my mouth. He stroked my hair a few times but stopped suddenly.

He was focused on removing my jeans, unable to unbutton them in my current position. I was on my knees in the seat, my ass pointed at the window, leaning over the centre console. My breasts were being pushed out and together from being over my bra. I deliberately chose this position, hoping he would lay hard sharp slaps against my ass while I happily bobbed my head up and down in his lap. I was so excited by the thought of this that it never even occurred to me that someone, anyone, could see what we were doing.

I removed my mouth from his member, got myself up on my arms just enough that I could look up at him while my breasts and hair tickled his cock. "Have I been a good girl tonight sir?" He stopped fumbling with my pants, his jaw slacking and his eyebrows raising.

He inhaled sharply through his teeth, exhaling as he said "Fuck baby, you're such a good girl. Keep sucking on me." I turned back to his cock, taking a moment to relish in the praise and allowing the feeling it gives me to spread to my throbbing pussy, before I lowered myself down as far as I could go and began working towards my reward for the evening. I heard what I assumed was his head falling back against the head rest as he said "Just like that. Suck on my big dick. You're such a dirty little cock slut aren't you?"

I rewarded the sexy talk by moaning and trying to say yes with his cock in my mouth. He groaned with pleasure, returning his hands to my head. He gripped my hair, bucked his hips and began fucking my face. He pushed too far, triggering my gag reflex. My throat constricted around his cock and he released my head as tears started welling up in my eyes. I smiled at him, I took a breath, swallowed, and then continued my assault.

I wanted to touch myself but I was braced in a way that kept my hands occupied. I didn't want to ruin the pace he had going while he was using my mouth like a cock sleeve. I was so turned on I could feel myself soaking my black lace panties.

It was impossible to play with myself while playing with him and he was caught up in what was happening right under his nose. If I'm being honest, I liked being the reason he was groaning and breathing heavy and I would have been distracted from that if his hand was in my pants.

He was bucking faster, his cock swelling and forcing my jaw open wider. I gagged which trigger his orgasm and he held my head as I continued gagging. I attempted to swallow as much as I could, unsure if he had anything to clean us up after.I rose from his lap, wiped my lips and then licked my fingers.

He asked, "Would you like me to play with you?" I furrowed my brows and looked at him. He looked tired and I was sure he didn't have the energy to play with me right then.

I shook my head to indicate a no. "You look tired. I'll let you go home, but you owe me big time." He chuckled and nodded in agreement.

I removed myself and my very patient dog from his vehicle and went home.

The drive home was uneventful on the outside but in my mind I was replaying that blowjob, hearing him groan under my touch. As soon as I got home I stripped out of my clothes, lay down on my back on my bed and I relished in being naked before I let my mind wander back to the nights events. I let those memories dance around my head while I used my favourite toy, finally achieving orgasm and falling into a deep sleep.

The next day we made arrangements to meet again that weekend. The week flew by. I don't even remember who I saw or talked to that week. All I could think about was him. Throughout the week we had been texting, adding more fuel to the fire that had been burning between us.

He told me he was going to come pick me up so we could go fishing. I decided I would wait inside for him. He came to the door, and I rewarded his gentlemanly ways by not being dressed yet. I dropped my robe as soon as the door closed behind him and apologized for not being ready yet. I turned and walked up the stairs, sticking my ass out so he could get a proper view of my sexy secrets.

He followed behind, kicking his shoes off as soon as he was at the top of the stairs. I moved into the kitchen and he grabbed my hand and spun me into him. The contrast of the heat from outside that still lingered on his body and the cool air of my air conditioner sent chills over my body. "That's okay," he replied, "I think this is way better. We should go fishing with you just like that."

I looked up at him, a smile forming on my lips as he slowly traced his fingers down my spine. I closed my eyes as the chills spread again. I felt my nipples stiffen. The sensation of his shirt against them combined with the gentle feel of his finger tips was flooding my pussy with juices.

He kissed me hard, pulling me into him. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling back to look him in the eye as he lifted my leg. His hand ran up my thigh, back over my ass and then between my legs.

I left out a soft moan and leaned into him, hovering my mouth over his before meeting his lips. He glided over my clit and I kissed him harder. He moved away from it and I moved away from him. When he found it again and began swirling his fingers around it, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and ground myself onto his fingers.

He removed his fingers and lay a sharp smack on my ass. I moaned in both pleasure and surprise. My leg dropped and I attempted to move away but he scooped it back up and pulled me in closer. He kissed me behind my ear before whispering, "Too hard?"

"No," I replied, unable to resist moaning as he found my clit effortlessly again. He was drawing circles slow and I moved to match his rhythm. He lay another sharp smack before picking me up and moving me to the couch in my living room.

He lay me on my back and got down on his knees. As I lay spread around him, looking up at him, quivering with desperation for his touch, he slowly took me in with his eyes.

His hands grabbed mine and moved them to my side. "Don't move," he instructed. I nodded in agreement as he moved his hands over my breasts. He began twirling my nipples in his fingers, bringing them to stiff peaks.

I moaned, closing my eyes to help me focus on his touch. He began squeezing harder, twisting and pinching them. I moaned again, opening my eyes to meet his gaze. He had that look again, the one that made me feel like he might ravish me, and I felt my pussy gush. I wanted more than what he was giving me.

He moved his hands from my nipples and used his fingertips to trace a path down my stomach. The goosebumps spread over my body and I shivered, trying to contain my laughter. I'm ticklish, after all.

His fingertips grazed my hairless pubis, bypassing the part I was longing for him to touch, and continuing down my inner thighs, behind my knee, and down my calves. He wrapped his hands around my ankles and pulled them around his shoulders. He kissed one, making a new path with his mouth down my leg. He never broke eye contact me with.

I was visibly aroused. I felt like every hair on my body was reaching for him. I was gripping the couch, doing everything I could not to reach out and touch him, or worse, touch myself.

He was slowly making his way towards me with his mouth, kissing and gently licking my inner thigh. His face was right there. I felt him take a deep intake of air, as if he was smelling me. He groaned and exhaled slowly, deliberately, over my sensitive spot. I moaned, unable to help myself. I attempted to move closer to him, and he delivered a smack against my inner thigh. I let out a yelp, surprised again.

"Don't move," he reminded me, before placing more kisses and licks over the place he had just hit. He placed an arm under my hips and moved me closer to the edge of the couch. His lips found my nipples and he licked and sucked each of them, teasing me with what his plans were for the sensitive button throbbing between my legs.

When I felt like I couldn't hold on anymore, like I might move to pin him and ride him until I reached my own climax, he began a quick trail back down my stomach to my nether regions.

He let out another long hot breath, making the fluid that had been released cool, and making me breath through my teeth. He must have picked up on my frustration because he lay his tongue flat against my labia and licked up towards my clit.

I bucked against his mouth when his tongue hit the right spot. I moaned involuntarily and said "oh god, right there, please!" He fulfilled my request and licked and sucked until I exploded over his tongue. I was lightly misted with sweat by the time my orgasm ended. I looked down at him, feeling renewed fever when I saw him licking his lips and watching me squirm.

"I'd say that makes us even," he said. I nodded, unable to process much. I reached for him and pulled him into me. I met his mouth and licked his lips before plunging my tongue over his. I could still taste myself on him and it tasted good.

I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it beside me before starting on his jeans. He pushed my hands away, choosing instead to do it himself. He was naked in front of me, his cock reaching for me the way my body did for him.

He sat down beside me and grabbed my hair. "You want this cock in your mouth slut?" I tried to nod but his grip was too firm.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Beg for it."

"Please, sir, I need your cock in my mouth."

He pushed my head down and onto his cock. With one hand on the back of my head, he guided me to the rhythm. He was going to deep too fast and my gag reflex was acting up. My mouth was getting wetter and this was spurring him on. He was moving faster. His cock swelled. He was close.

Suddenly he pulled my head back up and off his cock. He stood, bringing me with him. He turned me so his cock was against my ass, and then he forced me face down into the couch.

He released my hair, which let me turn to look back at him. He was incredibly turned on. I reached behind myself and began stroking my ass cheeks, spreading them so he could get a better view.

He spanked me, surprising me. "Fucking slut. What do you want?"

I didn't answer him quick enough and he spanked me again. "What do you want?"

"You." I yelped as he spanked me again. "Your cock, sir."

"Good girl," he said, stroking the spots that were turning red. I whimpered, the combination of rough and soft sending a rush of heat through my body.

I heard him slip a condom on, and knew it was only moments before I would feel that sweet fullness and pressure I wasn't able to give myself.

I felt his fingers spread my labia as they found my clit. He rolled his fingertips over it as he penetrated me. I gasped and met his hips as he plunged all the way in.

"Give me your hands," he commanded. I held them both out to him. He grabbed my wrists and placed them behind my back, one of each elbow and then he held me there.

With his other hand, he traced down my back, over my arms and then down to my asshole. He was circling and pressing on the entrance as he began rocking back and forth. I began matching him, using my hips to encourage him to go deeper, faster.

I could feel him getting bigger as we moved in tandem. He was getting rougher, spanking me before returning to play with my forbidden gateway. I felt the tip of his thumb slip inside.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I cried out. Suddenly I was empty. He had removed himself from my holes but still held me down.

"Don't you fucking move, you hear me?"

"Yes sir." I replied.

He got down on his knees behind me. My pussy spasmed as I realized he wanted to lick me again. I pushed my ass out at him, wanting it so badly. He spanked me again.

"If you're not going to listen when I tell you to do something, we can stop."

"No please, don't stop! I'll be a good girl, I promise. I'm sorry. Please don't stop," I begged.

He rewarded my begging by sticking his tongue against my asshole.

"Sir, oh my fucking god, it feels so good! Again, please, more!"

He licked me from clitoris up, stopping to stick his tongue inside my ass before removing it and swirling it around the outside. He spit on it and then continued his assault.

I was moaning and rocking against his face. He used his fingers to find my clit and began rolling it in his fingers and he tongue-fucked me.

I was nearing another climax when he took his tongue away. "I'm going to cum, please don't stop!"

I felt his cock enter me fast and hard and deep and it was what I needed to send me over the edge. He fucked me through my orgasm, the contractions triggering his own.

After we finished cleaning ourselves up, he mentioned that it was raining and that we wouldn't be able to go fishing.

"Oh no! What are we going to do?" I asked, smiling at him, knowing he knew exactly what I wanted to do for the rest of the afternoon. And that's exactly what we did.