Please Take Pictures

Story Info
Her roommate wants her to sleep with her boyfriend.
8.5k words
4.53
31k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** All characters are 18 or over. This is a cuckquean story . ***

Natalie was extremely dedicated to science, but even she was having trouble staying focused past her roommates screams of ecstasy. "Oh! Oh!" She heard the backboard of her friends bed slam into the wall hard enough to convince her that they'd never get their deposit back on this place. "S-So good! Fuck me harder Harry! Oh god! Just like that! I'm going to, I'm going to-" She heard a low growl turn into a high pitched chirp. For half a minute it felt like a jackhammer was shaking the foundations of the building. Then she heard the pace slow and heard, "Oh, wow, more? Really? Wait here for just a second," She heard shuffling and a door open. Natalie tried not to look up from the kitchen table as the nymphomaniac quickly paced into the kitchen.

Natalie failed to keep her eyes down. She looked up impatiently as she saw Fiona in nothing but a tight white T-shirt and a black thong, her autumn brown hair was sweaty and covered her face in an obscene fashion. Without something to bind her down, her body was far too distracting and wobbly. Natalie had never considered herself Bi before rooming with Fiona. Even without makeup, or shaving, or a bra, she was beautiful in a way that Natalie could never forgive her for. Sometimes Natalie couldn't tell if she was jealous or attracted to her. Orange juice spilled over her lips to drip over her ample chest as she chugged the liquid. The wet parts of her shirt were clearly see through. She finished a full glass with an, "Ahh!". Then she wiped her face and refilled the glass while still breathing heavily. Only then did she seem to notice that Natalie was present. She paused with an instant of recognition before saying, "I'll, uh, buy the next carton." Without waiting for an answer she scurried back to her room with a naughty grin.

Natalie sighed and heard the door close. Then she heard the poor bed springs re-taking the weight. Then she heard the moans and groans of the lovemaking again. "Oh yea! You're getting really good at that-"

It was a normal Sunday morning. Natalie had hoped that she wouldn't have to get dressed and go the library to work if she got up soon enough. But it seemed that Fiona's new boyfriend was insatiable. Or maybe it was Fiona. Natalie didn't want to think about it. They would stay up till three, sleep for a few hours, and then be at it again. And they wouldn't stop for anything except for classes, a quick meal or snack.

Natalie packed her things, got dressed, and left the apartment to the lovebirds. It took a while just to get their voices out of her head, but she eventually managed. Finally, at the end of a long day of studying she went back to her apartment to find that they were still fucking. She would have to try to get some shuteye.

She looked at her own reflection while brushing her teeth. She had been called tomboyish before, but she had slowly been moving from sports to science. Everything about her was small and short, from her hair to her patience. She was trim and disciplined. She never had a boyfriend and didn't plan to have one. She had a career to plan for. Everything about her served this purpose. Once she was done she changed into some cheap pajamas and got into bed.

"Harry!" Natalie put in her earbuds and turned up the volume, "I've never tried this before! This is so-" She almost couldn't hear Fiona squealing, "Eh! Eh! Eh!" But she certainly felt the crash through the entire building. She turned off her music and heard, "Ah-Owey," Natalie heard a giggle and a snort, "No, I'm fine. Just lost my balance. Just, uh, maybe we should take a break?" Finally. Maybe she could get some sleep. She took in a deep breath. She was halfway through calming down when there was a knock at her door. She scowled.

"Yes?" she growled and sat up.

Fiona barged in, still wearing was she had on that morning. Nothing but a shirt and panties. Natalie tried not to be distracted by it. "I wanted to talk to you before I leave tomorrow!"

Right. The exchange program. Natalie had almost forgot. Maybe that would finally give her some peace.

"Is now a good time?" Fiona asked, she was still dressed in an old shirt and a thong. Natalie nodded, knowing she would probably regret it. "Well," She sat down on Natalie's desk side chair, "I was hoping you could take care of my plants while I was gone. I left money for the special water they need, plus some extra for your trouble."

"Alright." Natalie's voice was low, but she tried to pack as much care as she could into it. Fiona was really good about compensation. She had never been late with the rent.

"And my parents already have Woofie, but they might need your help taking him on walks sometimes. They can pay you too."

"Alright." Natalie agreed.

"Also, um, I know we have a lease for another year, and this exchange program was out of the blue, so I found a new roommate for you in the meantime to pay the rent!" She said happily.

"Who?"

"Harry!" She said with a grin. "You know Harry right?" Natalie had only ever seen a flash of Harry's ass before when she accidentally walked in on them doing it in the living room. Otherwise, no, she didn't actually know Harry beyond grunts and howls. Admittedly, it didn't look like a bad ass, though, she didn't get a good look at all. Natalie responded with a pause. "Well, he's great, and you are going to be best of friends, I know it!"

"Alright." Natalie passively acknowledged the deal. If Fiona trusted him, Natalie could too.

"I also have one more huge favor to ask. You don't have to do it, but, you know, it will make me really happy, and I've set aside a lot of money for it."

"What is it?" Natalie asked in a bored fashion. She was so tired.

"Could you fuck Harry while I'm gone?"

"Alri-WAIT WHAT!" Natalie shook her head. "What did you say?"

Fiona was bashfully wriggling her torso, "He said he'd wait six months for me, but I know he'll be pent up all the time! He has a really active sex drive. And if I'm not here, well, I'd rather it be with someone I trust than worry that he's off with some stranger. Also please take pictures!"

"You can't be serious!"

"I saved up a few hundred dollars," Fiona fished some cash from her cleavage and put them on the desk, "And there is a new camera that takes videos in my dresser!" She said happily. "Also condoms. And lube. And, well, uh, anything else you probably need. If it's not, there is probably a box in the closet that has it. If there is something else you need to find-"

"I'm not fucking Harry!" Natalie remained adamant. Fiona pouted. Natalie was firm.

Fiona sighed, "Can you at least give him a chance?" She tried. "Maybe let him take you out once or twice?"

"Oh my god! Fiona, he's your boyfriend!"

"And he's going to be horny all the time!" Fiona complained, "And their is going to be nothing I can do about it!" She growled. "And if he fucks you, then I know he wont get any STD'S or anything because, well, you know."

"Nice."

"Well you don't date much do you?"

"Because I'm trying to focus on becoming a Doctor!" Natalie said with exasperation.

"I'm sure Doctors have lots of time for sex too!" Fiona argued. "Anyways, please, just consider it?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"We are not having this conversation." Fiona looked disappointed.

"Okay." She looked like a deflated balloon. "And I was so exited about getting sexy videos too."

As she was leaving Natalie imagined Fiona off in some foreign country looking at her computer screen. She imagined Fiona rubbing herself off to a video of Natalie. There was something appealing about that. She began to question her sexuality again. She knew nothing about Harry, but Fiona was pretty hot. Maybe turning her on would be fun.

"I'll think about it." she mumbled quiet enough to go unnoticed.

"What was that?" Fiona's head popped back into the room.

"I said," Natalie groaned, "I'll think about it." Fiona was bouncing. "No promises!"

"You're going to love him!" She was giddy as she left the room. Natalie shouldn't have put any fuel on the fire.

-

The next day Natalie was confused when she heard the shower running. It took her a few moments to realize that Fiona was already gone, and it was probably Harry in the bathroom. Natalie groaned to herself and gathered her things. Having a shared bathroom was a terrible idea.

She got everything in order and heard the shower stop just as she reached the door. Good timing at least. She waited for him to exit.

Natalie was almost five feet tall. She knew she was short, but never thought about it too much. When the door opened she saw a tanned wall of muscles, her eyes were on level with abs as hard as bedrock. She looked up. He looked like an animal that she was only supposed to look at from behind a foot of re-enforced glass at the zoo. She was only a foot away. Her neck arched back until she felt it strain. His hair was long and black. His shoulders were so broad she wondered if he could go through doorways without having to walk sideways. His face looked like clay on stone, both wild and disciplined. Her eyes slowly went down to drink the rest of him. A hand held the towel about his loins and his legs below must have been made of sterner stuff than iron to be able to support the mass of such a man.

If his eyes didn't stare at her with such intent she would have been worried than he'd trample over her on accident. He looked strait through her. Every muscle and bone in her body froze like a prey animal does before a carnivore. She stood there starring at his rough cut angles and lines.

"Sorry, you surprised me!" His face melted into a childlike smile. "I thought you wouldn't be up so early." He chuckled. She laughed with him. "I just got back from my morning run." He said. "You can go on ahead. I'll try to be quicker next time." He turned and graced her with the other side of his body. She couldn't understand how she had never seen that mans shoulders before, he was so massive. She couldn't get a good read on exact measurements. Truth be told, the scientific part of her brain simply wasn't functioning. He entered Fionas room after taking a half the number of steps Fiona would and left Natalie with just an image of him in her mind. She shook herself to get out of the stupor. Maybe she needed a cold shower this morning.

She took care of business in a routine fashion as her mind settled on the reality she was in. Her new roommate was a mix between Tarzan and the Terminator, but at least half a foot taller than either. Life was going to be a bit different now. How had Fiona even managed-

She imagined the sex. She imagined it and felt a lot of strange feelings. Hot was one of them. But mostly she felt awe. How did Fiona fucking survive her bouts with him? He looked like he could rip a door off it's hinges by mistake. No wonder she always walked around like her legs were made of jelly. And he had a high sex drive? Natalie should have been worried, but all she could think of was his smiling, apologetic face. He seemed nice. Dangerous, but nice. A recipe for disaster, she told herself. Yes, she could see exactly what Fiona saw in him. It was all too obvious, and all too relatable. She couldn't fall into the same trap. She had a career to prepare for. She had integrity. Besides, he was a muscle head. Probably on steroids. Narcissistic asshole. She knew the type.

She was a bit more calm when she got out of the shower. When she was out she found a fully dressed Harry in the kitchen. It looked like he was just finishing breakfast. He was reading a textbook and writing notes.

Oh no. He was a scholar too. His seemingly perfect nature reminded Natalie of Fiona as well. She felt a similar mix of envy and admiration.

"What are you working on?" She asked curiously, trying not to sound friendly.

"Microbiology. I'm studying to be a veterinarian." He said.

He was also going into medicine. And he was going to be saving animals. How adorable. She had no idea what to say about that. She had wanted to say something both clever and dismissive but nothing came to mind.

"What is your major?" He asked after guzzling down that last of a bowl of cereal.

"Pre-med."

"Doctor?"

"No, doc-" She stopped. Most people assumed nursing. "Yes." She blinked.

"We might be in similar classes then." He smiled at her again. "I'm still going through the pre-reqs though."

"Are you a freshmen?"

"Yep. Just started this semester. You?"

"Senior."

"Ah, we probably wont share many classes then. Shame." He said it honestly. Why was it a shame? Did he want to see more of her? She suddenly realized how boyish she looked. She hadn't done herself any favors this morning. She was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts. "Fiona said you used to run."

"Sprinting, yea. Not much anymore."

"You want to jog with me tomorrow? I could use a running mate."

Was that a date? What had Fiona said to him? Was he trying to fuck her this early? Natalie poured herself some coffee and glared at him. "No thank you. I have a busy schedule."

"No worries." He shrugged. "I have to go to class." He got up and Natalie once again froze in shock, suddenly realizing how giant the man was again. He went to the sink to wash his dishes and continued, "It's nice to finally meet you Natalie." He picked up a backpack and threw it over his shoulders.

"Are you free at six?" Natalie felt her lips moving before she could stop them.

"I'm sorry?" He stopped and turned to her. Shit, she shouldn't have said anything. Now she had to keep talking.

"I have Self-defense practice." She explained. "The club is looking for new members. If you are interested."

"Six it is then." He smiled and nodded before leaving out the front door.

Why had she done that? She had rejected his offer of running off hand, but then she blew it and invited him to the one time she had to blow off steam. She sighed. She still hadn't agreed to anything at least.

-

"One, Two, Punch!" Her coach Judy was a five foot eight beauty with well defined muscles and years of experience. Natalie, knowing that Judy was a lesbian, had once or twice thought about asking her out. "Just like that, now you try-" she was practicing with another woman.

"Judy?" Natalie asked. "This is my new roommate, Harry, do you might if he tries out today?" Harry was standing tall beside her, already dressed in athletics garb.

Judy looked annoyed, not yet paying attention to the newcomers. "You know I started this more for women's self defense right?" She growled, "Alright, let me see the new-" She turned her eyes, then looked up, "Woah." She blinked.

"I know, I know, the weather up here is just fine." He joked.

"Oh yea. Fine is a word for it." If Natalie didn't know any better, she'd have thought Judy was flirting, but that was impossible, wasn't it? Judy shook her head, "I mean, yea, roommate you said? Sure." She must have been taken aback by the size of the man, but she was swiftly back to her aggressive, confident self. "Lets see what you've got!"

There was an evil smile that escaped Natalie's lips. She had a fondness for Natalie's breaking in of guys. She was usually so hard on them that they quit within the first few sessions, even if they were massive. Well, none had been quite as bid as Harry, but some had come close. Being embarrassed in front of a bunch of girls enough times was enough for most men to leave. Judy got Harry ready with gloves and a padded helmet. "Now then, do you have any experience?"

"A little bit of Karate when I was a kid."

Natalie chuckled. Judy smiled and rolled her eyes, "We'll see where that gets you." They both entered the ring and the other girls gathered round. "Alright, you keep up your guard like this, make sure your stance is wide, good..." She gave a few more pointers. "Alright, I'll punch, and you try to bat it away-" Natalie swiftly jabbed for his midsection. It was a bit cruel to start out so fast, but she seemed eager to knock him down. The smacking sound against his torso was so loud that Natalie winced. That kind of hit would have doubled her over.

Harry nodded, unaffected, "Okay, I'll start with the next one." The jab had not done anything. Natalie shrugged, it was just a jab. Judy smirked and hooked for the side. Harry put his arm in the way of her fist and his midsection. "Like that?-"

"Pay Attention!" She quickly followed up with a low kick to his knee. It forced him to bend it slightly inwards. Then she aimed another strike for his head now that it was in comfortable reach. He was distracted and got hit with her haymaker. The SMACK was loud enough to cause Natalie to flinch.

He didn't seem phased though. It was like she had hit a brick wall. "Oh. Sorry. I'll pay more attention." She dashed back with her guard up. He blinked and put his back up. "Should I try now or-"

"If you think you can hit me." She teased. Natalie wondered if Harry was just bluffing. Each of Judy's hits were hard and heavy, and Natalie had been on the other end of one of her punches before. Even through a six inch cushion it was devastating. Yet Harry looked none the worse for ware.

"So, punches, kicks-"

"Everything is fair game." Judy was having fun. Most people didn't last this long with her. Harry inched a bit closer. Then a little bit closer. "Don't hold back. I can take it."

He reached out an arm for a light jab. She batted it away, charged it and aimed an uppercut for the chin. He dodged, grabbed her arm and body, and fell with her and on top of her. I saw her shock and awe as his surprising speed. Her back his the floor. She was stunned on her back with him over top of her. "Like that?" He crawled off of her. "Or, are we doing grappling later?"

"Ah, ha," Judy swallowed hard and stood back up. "No, that's fine. I was just a bit overconfident." Natalie was on the edge of her seat. She hadn't seen anyone take Judy down so easily like that. "I guess you leaned a lot. I wont take it easy on you anymore! I expect the same!" She growled playfully, "Don't stop till I give up this time!" She took up her guard. "Ha!" She dashed forward with a strike towards the stomach. He guarded, then her leg went up to his groin. I preemptively winced.

His legs closed in on hers before it hit. Her eyes widened when she found her leg was stuck. He twisted and once again fell on top of her. She was not shocked this time and tried rolling away. He let her roll, and then grabbed her once she was facing down. He put an arm around her neck in a choke as he mounted her and pulled her up hard enough to arch her back. Her hands grasped at her throat and her legs kicked the ground, "Give up?" she was prone with his hips above hers, her chest was being pulled up off the ground. It was an embarrassing hold. It almost looked like he was fucking her.

It was hard to read her face. She could still speak and said with a rasp, "Never!"

"Don't make me knock you out." he said playfully.

"Not with that grip you can't." She laughed, "You aren't doing it right-" He tightened it with a subtle movement. I saw her eyes bulge for a second or two before fluttering. He let her go just as she lost consciousness.

There was silence for a few seconds as Harry flipped her like a boned fish, lifted her legs up, and lightly tapped her face, "Wakey wakey," She was not out for any more than five seconds.

"W-Wah?"

"You wouldn't tap out." Harry shrugged and laughed. "Good fight though. I learned a lot." he held out a hand to help her up.

Natalie's heart was cold. She just saw one of her heros just completely humiliated in front of her. She could only imagine how terrible Judy was feeling.

But then Judy laughed and sat up, "Thanks, but you were playing with me the whole time. I never had a chance!" She accepted his help graciously, "I think we could really use a guy like you. It's rare to find someone your size to practice with. I obviously need the practice!" Natalie was happy that Judy was happy, but something had changed. The rest of the practice went as usual. There were the usual two person drills and sparing matches. Natalie noticed she didn't have has much time with Judy as usual because she was spending so much time with Harry. They were talking about joint locks and high kicks and all sorts of things Natalie didn't know much about.