Please Take Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the club meeting was over. Natalie was not feeling as great as she had hoped, but the exercise was good for her. She turned to say goodbye to Judy before she left, but witnessed something that made her heart grow cold again. She was handing something to Harry. She looked very embarrassed, and shy about it too. It was a slip of paper. Harry smiled and nodded as he turned away. Natalie walked over to Judy, who was watching him as he left the room. "Judy?"

"Hmm? Oh, Natalie, yes, did you have a question?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of Harry.

"Are you, uh," Natalie looked to Harry, then back at Judy. "What were you talking with him about?"

"Oh, this and that." She shrugged, "I gave him my number."

"Oh." Natalie told herself it was just friendly. It was just shared interests.

"Why? Are you trying to sleep with him too?" Natalie gulped and felt her cold heart freeze her veins. "He told me his girlfriend is fine with sharing." She was so open about it. Natalie felt like she had to be open too.

"You." Natalie had no idea what to say. "But, you're a lesbian."

"Well, I have dated girls, yes."

"And never guys. Ever. You told me you never once wanted to."

"Well, first time for everything." Natalie was above shocked. She was almost insulted. "Hey, I'm as surprised as you!" She shrugged. "But what are you going to do? I'm not going to lie and say I felt nothing when he pinned me. I've never had a guy be able to do that to me before."

"And, you don't care that he's already dating someone else?"

"Well, so long as all out in the open." She shrugged again. "I mean, I'm clean. He said he is too. No danger there."

"But, But," Natalie had nothing else to say. In one fell swoop her crush and role model fell head over heals for this guy.

"I need to shower and change." Judy said quickly. "I think I might have plans tonight!"

"Oh?" Natalie was still shell shocked. "What kind of plans?"

"Oh, right, it just happened, I should probably tell you," Judy smiled, "Harry said he'd ask you if I could come over tonight!"

-

"Harry" Natalie said as she entered the apartment. He was just out of the shower and dressed in a casual black t-shirt and sweatpants. She had showered and changed in the locker room before she left. She was in a tank top and shorts. He had a towel over his shoulders and was drying his hair. "We need to talk."

"Sure thing." He nodded, "Something wrong?"

"I don't want you to invite Judy tonight." Natalie was looking down and away, unable to meet his eyes.

"Oh? Why not? I thought you were friends?" Natalie grimaced. "If you want, I could go to her place-"

"Harry!" Natalie called out a bit louder than usual. She didn't know what to say, but she wanted him to listen. "I don't want to you sleep with Judy."

"Well, I was just thinking a movie, but I guess it could turn into that yea." He chuckled. "What has gotten into you? I thought you didn't care about anything like that?" Natalie pouted. She wasn't making herself understood. "What is it that you want?"

"Stop sleeping with all my friends!" She berated him and walked forward, put her finger up in his face as an accusation. He backed away, visibly nervous, even though it took the full length of her arm to reach his nose. "First Fiona, then Judy?"

"Hey, I can't change who I am. And Fiona accepts that. Judy says she does too-"

"Well what about me? What about what I want?" She stepped into his space again. He was backed against a wall.

"What do you want?" He put his hands up in a placating gesture.

Natalie nearly wept, her hands on her hips now, "You haven't once asked to fuck me!" Natalie whined.

"Eh?"

"I'm right here!" She put her hand son her chest, "And Fiona said she'd rather you do it with me!" Natalie explained.

"Oh, but, she said to me that you were not very enthusiastic-"

"Well you never asked me!" Natalie interrupted.

"Alright, fine, do you want to have sex or not?" He shrugged.

Natalie opened her mouth, closed it, and felt her body heat up with embarrassment, "You can't just say that to a girl!"

"But you told me to!"

"No I didn't!" She looked away, unable to meet his eyes. "This is way too fast! I need time to think!" She felt a warm hand on her shoulder. She almost pushed it away, but she let him have his say.

There was a cold moment of silence before she heard. "I'm going to my room." His voice had a calm certainty to it. "If you want, you can come with me. Otherwise, I'm going to give Judy a call in five minutes." then, before she could shrug it off, he took his hand off of her and she heard him enter his room and close the door.

She thought about it. Would she ever live it down if she slept with him?

Would she live it down if Judy was in her place?

"So, that didn't take long." She surprised herself. She had just barged into his room. He was laying down on his bed. It was not nearly large enough for him. "Maybe, ten seconds at most?"

"Shut up." Natalie closed the door, as if there was anyone else in the apartment. Then she looked around as if someone else might be there. "So, uh," She bashfully put her hands together at her shorts and looked down, "I haven't really done this before, so, could you take the lead?" She winced, waiting for him to laugh at her. She waited with eyes clenched closed. Instead she heard creaking of bed springs, then footsteps. She felt large, gentle hands on her shoulders. She opened her eyes as saw his feet. she looked up him slowly. Her neck was barley flexible enough to see his face. It was kind and amused.

"It would be an honor." he certainly had a way of making things dramatic. She felt like warm putty in his hands he brushed and pet her shoulders, then her head and back. She closed her eyes. She was like a doll in his arms. "Tell me what feels good, don't be afraid to make requests."

His fingers ran through her hair. It already felt so good. There was fear in knowing how much power he had, but there was a feeling of safety that came with being in his arms. "I'm a bit tired. Maybe we could-" She felt herself being picked up at the armpits like a child. "Eep!" He lightly tossed her onto the bed. She fell comfortably onto her back and in seconds he crawled on top of her.

"Better? You seem tense."

"Do I?" Her voice cracked high. She felt his hand on her hip, and the other was a pillar by her face. He leaned in, his chiseled frame replacing the rest of the world in her eyes. She opened her mouth to protest, then closed it. Then she closed her eyes again. Just let it happen, she said to herself. Just let it happen.

He kissed her cheek. She shivered and whimpered. He kissed her other cheek. Then she felt the him kiss lower. She craned her neck up and felt him lightly peck her clavicle. Then her neck, her chin, and finally a peck on the lips. She trembled and felt a whimper escape her lips. She clasped her mouth shut quickly. She opened her eyes and saw him smiling. "You're adorable."

"Idiot." She looked away. Why did he call her that? "What if Fiona knew you were calling me that?" She looked at him his eyebrow was raised. He looked to his side. She followed his gaze. There was a Camera pointed at the bed. "W-Was that always there?!" She quickly covered herself as if any of her clothes were off.

"I though Fiona told you she wanted to watch?" He explained with a smile.

"Ah, well," She had forgotten about that. "Right. Yea. I remember."

"You still want to keep going?" her heart was pounding against her chest. "You seem a bit more embarrassed. It's fine if you don't-"

"Yes! Yes I do!" She said loudly, perhaps too loudly. She murmured, perhaps too quietly, "Just, nothing too weird, okay? Not while she watches."

"Of course." She looked away and felt his lips on her neck again.

"Ha!" Her body reacted with even greater sensation after that.

"Does being watched excite you that much?" he whispered into her ear. She wondered if the camera could pick that up.

"S-Shut up!" She brought up a hand to her mouth to try an quiet her moans. "Hmph!" he nibbled on her earlobe and she felt fireworks down her spine. Then she felt his fingers at her hip explore under her top and the tingles erupted right back up and out her mouth with a shudder, "Ahahaha!" She croaked as he touched her midriff under her shirt. His other arm supported him, but also wrapped around her head and pet her face and hair, "Harry!" She groaned, "That tickles!"

"Oh?" He had a wry smile. She saw him slide down, lift up her shirt and lick around her naval,

"Eh!" She felt a jolt across her torso and he kissed up, lifting her shirt along the way. "Ah! Haha! Ah! You're doing it on purpose!" Her hips rocked the bed as his nibbles tickled and traced her body. She couldn't stop giggling, "W-Wait!" She looked down and he looked up. He was about to see her bra. She was suddenly even more shy. "Before you see any more of me," she was breathing heavy and trying to find an excuse not to show any more of herself just yet, "Maybe you could," He knelt up with a grin and tore off his shirt. She could see the rippling muscles over his massive frame. "Oh." He dived down again and kissed between her breasts as he flipped her shirt to her armpits in a single fluid motion. "Oh God!" her hands went to her chest on instinct, but she didn't tell him to stop. His face once again reached her face and this time he kissed her lips with much more conviction. She felt it wet and inviting. She felt like she was high when his tongue entered her mouth. "Hmm," She hummed the affirmative as her back arched. He lightly tapped her sides and pet her haunches. She gasped as he traced along her spine and reached under her. She felt her bra loosen. "Ah!"

He left her face, bit down on her bra, and was about to lift it up with his teeth, "Harry!" She whined, holding the garment tight to her, "D-Don't!"

"Wah nah?" He said, the bra still in his teeth.

She held it down, "There's," She gulped, a rush of humiliation flowing through her as she said, "There isn't much there anyways..."

He put a finger round the strap and said with a clear voice, "I want to see you." He said. She swallowed hard and felt like she had little choice when he pulled up and showed her goods. She looked away so she wouldn't have to see his reaction. "They look cute." he said as it took one in his mouth.

"Ooo!" She felt his tongue around it and shuddered.

"Sensitive?" He joked as he went to the other.

"Yes!" she cried out, her voice cracking, "Oh Harry!". She felt his hands push her top and bra up over her head and arms. She let it happen. She was like the prey, and he was the hunter feasting and peeling away at the fur. Once she was bare from the waist up he went up to kiss her lips again. "Hmm," it was a more hot pleasure that the electric shock that came from his mouth of her tits.

Then she felt his fingers crawling on her naked chest "Hmm!" She groaned. He lightly pinched and twisted. "Hah!" she gasped as he kissed her lips. "Oh!" She wasn't sure how it happened, but her shorts were halfway off already. "Harry," She was gushing. She covered her groin tightly. It was embarrassing how wet she was. She was so naked, and so vulnerable. "I'm-"

He left her face and pulled her legs up to his shoulders. "Yip!" She squeaked. In a flash, he grabbed her bottoms and pulled up along her legs, stripping her completely. "Harry!" She squeaked, angry and turned on all at once. Her hands were still covering her sopping wet sex. She was completely naked now. "N-No fair!" he kept her legs up, spread them, and then kissed the inside of her knee. As she pressed on her groin "Ah!" she clenched her legs and he held them apart. He kissed and sucked with her legs in the air and she shivered with arousal. "Ahahaha!" his hands touched her back, her sides, her ass, her naval. She felt sparks at every touch. "Harry, this is embarrassing." She realized at the angle how easily it would be for Fiona to see everything. Her legs were still high in the air. "Maybe we could slow down and-"

She felt him grab her wrists and pull them down. She thrust up in surprise. Her butt was off the bed already. She was supported by her back on the sheets and her knees around his shoulders. Her muff was about a foot away from him. Everything was on display now. "Ahah!" she groaned. She humped the sky, half in pleasure and half in a struggle to slow him down. She felt his face slide further until her was almost at her sex. He was face to face with it. He could see it clearly. She felt him tongue her inner thigh. "Noo!" she whined. She didn't want him to see her there. She ground the air for a seconds more before his licking stopped. Her whole body was sweating harder than after self defence practice. She looked up at him and saw him smiling between her legs. "W-What? Why did you stop?"

"You said no?" He said.

"I didn't mean it Idiot!" She saw her whole body was blushed. "It's just embarrassing is all. This position is really weird."

She felt him back away and lower her behind back to the bed. "That better?" he asked, her legs still in the air by his face.

"Just," She gulped, wondering if she really cared what position they were in, or if she just wanted to exert some control, "Let's just get it over with." She lied. This felt amazing. She usually didn't take this long even when she was doing it alone.

She was is such a good mood she forgot to tell him to take of his pants. He was still wearing them when he kissed her mouth and tickled his fingers towards her taint. "Hmm!"

"Wow, you're really enjoying this aren't you?" she felt his voice in her chest.

She felt closer to the brink than ever before. "Haa!" He touched her at the base of her pleasure. Her touched her there and everywhere around it. He was light and delicate. She tried to clench her legs together, but his hips where in the way.

"Hmm, what should I do with you?" He asked playfully, teasing her twat.

His fingers danced around and tapped her button playfully. "Harry! Harry! I'm, I'm," It came upon her fast, like thunder from lighting. She didn't see it coming, it came onto her so fast. She usually had something inside at least. She felt it streak through her. "Ohh!" He didn't even touch her when she came. He just kissed and teased around. She cried out and rocked the bed and his hips.

"Already?" She felt humiliated at those words. "Horny girl." he whispered as she shuddered and groaned. Her eyes rolled away from him. He had tickled her till she came and wasn't stopping. She felt the same as when Judy was taken by Harry. There was a sense of mortification. She felt like she would have lasted far longer, but he was just so big, so strong, and so good. "Don't worry, that's just the beginning." Her world was still shaking when she felt him shift to grab something from the bedside table. Her hips humped towards him as her throws of pleasure continued. When he kissed her lips she groaned into him, her climax almost over. Then she felt it. His condom covered package poked her pussy.

As it went it it felt hard and smooth like hot ice. Her hips bucked on their own to help it in deeper. She panted and grunted. It was proportional to the giants body, and seemed to go on forever. He was slow and steady and methodical as his dick tore into her virgin mound. "Ahhh!" She called out. It was so big it hurt. He stopped. That was it. It must be his full girth. She was at her absolute limit.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"F-Fine." She stammered.

"Should I keep going?"

"K-Keep going?" There was more?

"Haha, I guess so," She felt even more of his cock enter her and she felt herself nearly breaking.

"Stop! Stop!" it was too much. "Ouch!"

"Right." The tightness lessened. "Still okay?" She felt useless. "Don't cry!"

She was post orgasmic, still super horny, and very emotional, "I'm, I'm too small-" she sniffed.

"No you aren't!" He encouraged her. "This is fine, just like this," She felt him grind shallow and long. The initial pain of his girth was wearing down and she begin to feel ecstatic again. "Is that good?"

"Yes!" He ground into her and she tried to hold back her tears. "Ohh!" She was still on the heels of her first orgasm with him, and she could feel another one building. She could also feel her self relaxing. She was taking in more and more of his dick with every thrust. "Better? I'm getting better?" He was still not fully inside of her.

"You are already perfect Natalie." he said it honestly, and it such a manner that Natalie believed Harry was her boyfriend for a split second. That he was hers and she was his. She desperatly grabbed for his hand. He held hers, like a lover should.

It was going to happen again. So soon after the first. She could not hold it back, though she did try. She could feel it. It was more of a wave this time. Nothing surprising, "I'm going to come again." She said under her breath. "You, You're going to make me come again!" She tried to sound angry about it. "You, You dick!" She insulted him, trying to salvage some dignity from this. She was going to call him a dick again but it came out wrong, "Your dick! It's making me come again!" He held her face with one hand and her hand with the other. She looked into his eyes as he pet her head. "H-Harry!"

She came and shivered. It was loud and uncontrollable. She felt her body rock his cock all on it's own. She felt like a wild animal on a spit. She trembled and shook and clenched as tight as she could. All her resistance made it feel even better. "Gah!" she panted and growled, "Oh!" It was maybe a full minute before she could hear anything but the ringing in her ears or see anything but blurred colors. "J-Jesus Harry," He was still long and strong. She was exhausted.

"Ready to tap out?" He asked. "Judy is still probably free."

"Fuck you." Her voice was shaky, but she smiled and laughed. "Oh, Ow! Ow!" He drew out of her. "No, I'm fine, just, I think I went a little to wild there with you inside me. I think." Her pussy had been pounded into a wet mess. It didn't feel like anything tore, but her sex needed a break, at least for a few minutes.

"So, then, what next?" he asked. She had to think for a second and make a plan. Her brain was too filled with fuck.

"I'll suck it." She offered. He smiled. She looked down at his cock and hoped she knew what she was getting into. He lifted her up again and placed her on her knees by the bed as he sat with his cock at her head height. "Oh boy." it was bigger than her dildo, that was for sure. She gulped, gripped it, and licked up from bottom to top. He pet her face as she did. She closed her eyes when she saw his expression. He had a powerful, hungry gaze of victory. She could not tolerate that.

"Natalie, anything to say?" She looked up and saw that he was carrying the camera.

"Oh shit!" She covered herself and he laughed. "Sorry," She let her hands go back down, "I forgot again."

"So, this is Natalie's first cock." He said as she jerked him. "How does it feel?"

"Fuck off." Natalie was halfway upset and halfway even more horny. "Just put that thing down will you?"

"But she would love this angle."

"Not much of you in it though. Doesn't she want to see her boyfriend?"

"She asked for more angles of you just now actually."

"Huh?" Harry showed a text on his phone on the bedside table. It was Fiona, from just a minute ago. "This is live?!" Natalie asked.

"Of course." Harry chuckled then checked his phone again. "She's asking if you are alright if we take the condom off."

"She wants to see me do it without the condom?" Harry nodded. Something about doing these requests live made it even more awkward, and even more erotic. "Well, I guess if she is okay with it." She peeled off the rubber. It somehow looked even bigger.

"She says to try to put the head in."