Please Take Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's easy for you to say!" Natalie stared down the imposing cock and took a deep breath before licking the tip and trying to fit it in. She felt like she was actually good at this part. Her lips clung to the member as she licked the pulsing tip. She saw Harry' expectant face and stroked his hard cock, trying to fit it even deeper inside with every thrust. She could suppress her gag reflex a little bit when she was brushing her teeth. She could try to push a little further.

"Hmm!!" He pet her face with adoration and she felt a rising pride inside of herself as he said, "That's deeper than Natalie ever goes!" She stroked faster and shoved it deeper. She felt it touch the back of her throat. "That's good!" He liked it. For the first time, she could tell he was liking it. She felt him grip her hair and pull her around his girth.

Eventually though, she felt her muscles give out. Her neck was sore, her body was sore. She hopelessly continued and tried to get him to fuck her face, but she was running out of steam. She was starting to gag a bit. She couldn't stroke in rhythm anymore. She popped it out after a while, gasping for air, "Sorry. I'm just, so tired-" She was still exhausted from coming twice already.

"No biggie." Natalie was terrified he would invite Judy over. She felt like she had recovered enough, "But if you want to do all the work, I think we can put the condom back on." He smiled and let her pull it back over his cock.

"Hey, Fiona has another request." Natalie waited, "She said if you want to do it bareback, she'll take responsibility if there is a baby." Natalie scowled. "Yea, I thought you wouldn't agree to that."

"Fiona can have her own babies-" Though, the thought of having a baby and Fiona being the mother was strangely appealing. She shook the idea out of her head. She had a Medical degree to get first. As he stood he put the camera down in front of them on the bed. He walked behind her. "Just be gentle alright-" He lifted her up again, this time under her knees, and then looped his hands around the back of her head, forcing her legs up in the air and her knees to her ears. "Eep!" She giggled at the sudden lift. She felt a whole foot taller. She realized everything was display on camera and awkwardly waved with her feet over her head. Then she felt herself lowered onto his cock. "Oh wow!" She was more loose than before and she felt herself slowly sink down around him. "Ahh!"

He started slow, humping up and into her. Then at a steady pace. She bounced on his cock limply. She felt him fucking her breaths out of her lungs, "Ha! Ha! Ha!" it felt great, even without any of her control or input. He was using her like a cocksleve, "Are, are you-" She was desperate to know, "Are you close?"

"I'm having a lot of fun." He growled into her ear. This was humiliating. She was going to come again like this, and he might not even be close yet. She groaned in frustration. He held her head such that she could not look away from him pounding away at her body. He as fucking her so hard even her tiny tits were bouncing.

"Oh!" She bit her lip, "I want to see you come! I want you to come. I want to make you come. Come in me. Come on me. Come with me. Come, please, I want to feel it." She imagined the condom breaking and feeling hit hot spunk blasted all inside of her. She imagined it dripping out. She imagined it spraying across her body. The dirty talk was backfiring. She felt it overtake her. She fought it for so long, but she gave in. She let it have her. There was no stopping the third wave. "Oh god Harry, I-" Her legs shook in the air like branches in a heavy wind. Her toes curled and her hips shook. She felt the cock leave her as she howled and came, "Ohhh!" She must have looked like a whore, cause she felt like one, humping her empty hips in the air like that. What an asshole, leaving her to come empty. If she wasn't int eh middle of an orgasm, she'd have hit him. She groaned as the last of her energy went into an orgasm that made her feel like she was flying. Her pussy tightened on nothing in her throws of pleasure.

Her jittery body was bent over the side of the bed. She hardly noticed beyond the haze of sex. Her face was flat on the sheet and her body was still shaking. One hand lightly held her down by the shoulder. Then she felt it. She felt his cock wedged between her cheeks, and she felt it pulse. She felt his warm come on her back as he humped her backside and came. She heard his satisfied growl. With just that sensation she felt her climax continue with even more strength and she groaned into the sheets and trembled. His shaft pressed on her ass and his spunk came raining on her back and shoulders. She was writhing and humping the bed and his cock. She was covered in it when he was done, and she was still spazming and coming. "Oh! Oh!" she screamed into the bed sheets. She felt like she was floating on a cloud. She was laughing and giggling, high on sex and life.

-

She woke up in his arms. She must have passed out. Daylight steamed in through the window as he played with her hair. "Oh, your up." he said, surprised. She wormed in closer to him and groaned. "Hmm? What? Don't tell me you regret it."

"No." She shook her head. She looked up to him with a growl of disappointment. "But I don't think I can keep that up. Every night." She sighed, accepting her fate, her whole body was sore, especially her pussy. There was no way she could do all that. She could tell how grumpy she was when she said it, "I guess you can invite Judy next time too." She murmured, "If you have to." She scowled, "But not without me!"