Please Watch Us, Yes Please

Story Info
Our friends wants to watch, so we let her.
2.2k words
4.41
15.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watch us, please

Communication and 50 Shades of Grey changed our sexy life forever.

My Wife and I use to have hot, horny sex before we got married, but it was very boring and unimaginative when I now look back at it. At that stage, the novelty made the experience. But soon it became the usual routine, and the less we had sex, the more difficult the first move was. And we never talked about sex.

This all changed when Lucy started reading 50 shades of grey. And she never reads. I, on the other hand, love reading, so when she spoke with so much excitement about the first one, I also started reading it. I was sucked in immediately. It grabbed me and my interest in BDSM was tickled for the first time. So also, Lucy it seems. We quickly went through all 3 books and got us talking about them. The whole experience made us horny and stimulated our fantasies. We started talking throughout the day on WhatsApp and shared our thoughts and newly uncovered fantasies.

We both wanted to communicate these ideas and fantasies and used the slightly protected medium of WhatsApp for this and also searched for and shared naughty porn pictures of what we liked. I found an online quiz that we completed at the same time and which. It listed the things we both would like to try and are open to. The results caught us both off guard. We both seem to be exhibitionists and voyeurs open to adding more people to our sex life, even though not actually swinging, but watching each other and interacting. We both wanted to try a little BDSM, and explore this area and were also open to threesomes, anal play and various other things I would never bring up with Lucy.

The results launched us into another dimension. We chatted about the results and ended up fucking each other, much more passionately and trying new things. It was like we both got the green light! We also tried to plan further expansion. We ordered toys! These included handcuffs, restraints for our bed, blindfolds, dildos, cock rings, vibrating cock rings and vibrators, and Ben-Wa balls. I was shaved clean, all pubic hair including balls. Didn't even know this was possible. She was smooth too. Our sex sessions got longer and were carefully planned.

We had naked nights where we spent the whole evening naked and having dirty, naughty, incredible sex. We got comfortable seeing and being seen naked. I felt we got really close and could spend long times 69'ing, kissing, licking and even exploring each other's asshole. Feeling comfortable enough to explore each other so completely made us so close.

We would take a batch and I would wash her all over. She would kneel in the bed in front of me, ass in the air and I would lovingly lather her with soap, washing everywhere. My hands slid over her swollen, slippery pussy and then over her asshole, rimming it and even licking it. Tantric massages were incredible, getting me to cum without ejaculating, which meant shortly afterwards cum again inside her.

One favourite naked night in front of the cable I remember her bending over the couch with the Ben-Wa balls inside her and I entered her and slide in and out with the balls in there! We both went crazy with the orgasms on that. Afterwards, we fall naked onto the couch breathing, and glowing. Lucy took out her phone and took a few pictures of our naked, spent bodies, her nipples still hard, my cock still swolen with s streak of cum leaking out and her smooth pussy still red and swollen. We often took pictures of ourselves like this.

I asked playfully, "who is the lucky person you are sending those to?" Not expecting a reply. She was also playful and replied "Berdine, she has begged me so many times that she wants to see us fucking" she joked along. "OK, I kind of like the idea of her watching us and seeing these," I said, maybe a little too seriously. "Are you serious? Because she actually did ask me." "Really? Well in that case, why not? Send it and let's see what happens!" Lucy looked at me with a naughty smile as she sees my cock starting to swell and stand up at the thought. She takes another picture of us and hits send on the phone.

Very shortly afterwards she gets a notification on her phone. I watch her face as she reads it. It's a voice note. Berdine likes sending those. She plays it so I also can hear. "Fuck you guys are hot! Thank you for sending this Luc! You made my day and made me all horny!" Then another voice note comes in. "Tell Luke I say thank you. You guys are awesome. What are my chances of getting another picture or two?" Lucy and I look at each other smiling. We just knew we were going to make Berdine's night after those messages.

My cock now starting to get harder Lucy takes her phone and makes a video of us showing us with my hand sliding over Lucy's breast massaging it and pulling on the nipples, zooming in and then out again and showing her hand sliding down and onto my cock, which she milks a few times before rolling over and showing her sliding her own hand over her pussy gasping loudly. She presses sends as we both look at each other in surprise.

Another message comes in shortly after, it's another video of Berdine, her face showing how shocked and excited she is. "OMG! Wow, that is the hottest thing I've seen! I'm so horny and wet right now. I'm shaking from excitement" She shows her hand to us. Then she pulls away our pyjama pants to show her panties to us, showing clearly a wet patch over her pussy, with the outline of her lips clearly visible. "See, I'm wet from seeing you like that" She touches herself and then slip her fingers under her panties and over her pussy and she moans. "What does this mean? Are you saying you would let me watch you fuck?" She asks looking at the camera.

We send another video, "yeeeesss! We would love for you to watch us, the idea makes us wild! Just see!" We start kissing as I roll Lucy over. " Looks over my shoulder and looks into the camera, and as I enter Lucy she says with pleasure on her face, "get your ass over here!".

In the following two weeks, Lucy talks with Berdine and shares pictures of us with her. Berdine obviously gets very turned on by them and even returns a few of herself showing lots of skin but nothing fully naked. Lucy sends a picture of me getting a hand job while looking at these pictures of Berdine. She loves it and the next day she lets us know she is planning to visit us for a few days. The same room sex is on the table and we are all very excited

Berdine arrives and brings with her the energy and excitement that is everywhere. From our first greeting, where she jumped into Lucy's arms and basically kissed her so sensually that I got an erection, there was anticipation. The first night we all chatted while drinking wine at the fire and just joked and flirted around the subject. We planned an evening, our first evening of having Berdine in the room to watch us, carefully.

We started the evening again drinking some wine and watching the sunset. We decided that we would do a normal romantic type evening, so with candles all over the room and bathroom we drew a bubble bath and put on some music. We decided that Berdine would stay as invisible as possible so she peered around the corner. We were all very excited but also very nervous for us.

Flirting and seeing pictures over a phone is much different to seeing someone in person. Lucy got undressed and let her clothes fall to the ground. Her back and naked ass looked very sexy in the candlelight and I felt my cock jump into action. She turned and her tits swung around, her nipples hard and swollen as I pulled my shirt over my head. I dropped my pants after getting the elastic over my cock and slapped lucy's ass. I turned and my cock bobbed around to make sure Berdine got a good view.

We stepped into the water with Lucy between my legs, my cock pressing against her back. Lucy's tits look so good floating and sticking out over the foam. We looked to the side and Berdine came into the bathroom. She lifted her shirt over her head. She didn't have a bra on and her smallish tits sat there with her nipples almost looking oversized and cherry-like. We both were instantly in horny overdrive as we watched. She was enjoying as she dropped her loose-fitting pants, leaving her standing there in a black lace panty.

She slowly pulled them down, enjoying giving us such a show. When she pushed her panties down enough, she let them drop and stood up. Her smooth pussy had a glistening wet line between the lips. Her inner lips just showing. She looked delightful as I reached around and covered Lucy's own now swollen pussy and she loudly gasped, almost shouting. They giggled as Berdine settled to watch us as I played with Lucy's tits, make effort to show them to Berdine. I asked Lucy to kneel so I can watch her back and ass as I soap the sponge and sit on the edge of the bath, my cock jumping around, throbbing and so hard.

I soap up Lucy's back and ass and then rub her with both hands. I have the urge to press my hard cock into her but I just let the shaft slide along her ass crack, feels so good. Berdine is a lot close to us than I imagined it. She is now sitting next to me on the edge of the bath and is looking intently at my hand slide down Lucy's crack and over her asshole and disappear down her legs. We look at each other and the mutual lust is very clear. We get out and dry off as we are watched intently, and we are enjoying it. We love seeing her drool over us, both from her mouth and pussy.

We move to the bed and I start kissing Lucy, with Berdine coming to sit next to us on the bed, leg folded in, and as I look up it is clear her pussy is so horny and wet. I flip around and lower my hips as Lucy pulls up her legs and opens them wide as I dip between her legs, Berdine comes close and watches me take the first lick of Lucy's swollen pussy. She also takes my cock in my mouth. I lick the lips and then cover them completely with my mouth, sucking Lucy's lips into my mouth. I lick my way down her pussy and into her crack. Then back up again, circling her clit and showing as much as I can for Berdine's sake.

Lucy moans and then Berdine moves around and watched Lucy suck on my cock and lick my smooth balls. She explores and circles my asshole while taking my cock in her mouth, sliding up and down the shaft. Both get quite worked up showing Berdine our ecstasy. By now I notice Berdine is fingering herself while watching. I get up and position myself between Lucy's legs. We both however watch Berdine now sliding her finger in and out of her swollen and dripping wet pussy and making sure we notice her. She rubs her clit with her hand in circles and watches me take my cock in my hand and hold it up to Lucy's pussy. She watches as I enter Lucy and she gasps as I slide deep into her. It feels good fs always, a perfect fit, and even better-having someone to watch this. I start to slide in and out of Lucy. My hips striking her ass makes a loud slapping noise. Her tits dribble with every thrust. Berdine is now enjoying the show and herself. She moves behind me as some stage and looks to get an angle of my fucking Lucy from low and behind.

I feel Lucy tighten and moan so loudly, I feel my own orgasm coming on and I keep pumping hard. Berdine is now right next to me watching my cock as it slides in and out. When I pull out, she has a very close-up view of me cum spurting from my cock all over Lucy's tummy. Lucy is also watching as we all breathe deeply. Lucy and I now watch Berdine as she works up and cums loudly and falls back on the bed. I join them as we all lie there naked and laughing about the crazy experience. We all kind of know this is going to get more intense and out of hand...