Please, You Take Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I deadpanned, "Bridget who? I was expecting Clarissa to call."

"You're mean. I don't even know why I decided to call you."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," I chuckled.

"You better be. In fact, for that remark you buy me breakfast."

"Done," I agreed hastily thinking perhaps I had gone too far.

At least this time I don't have to face a boyfriend intent on beating her to a pulp, or worse.

We made arrangements to meet at a restaurant we both knew and forty minutes later I pulled into the parking lot and saw her standing beside her car. The first thing I noticed was she looked beautiful standing there with her golden hair down below her shoulders--no ponytail.

Look at her! I mean look at her, she's way more attractive than you give her credit for.

We walked in, got a table, and ordered our food. I looked at her and noticed she looked tired.

Looks like you should have stayed in bed a while longer. You look like you could use another few hours of sleep.

"I could. The traffic noise woke me several times even with the windows closed. I guess I got too used to tinamous, nighthawks, and tree-frogs calling. How about you? You look like you could use a little more sleep yourself."

"I suppose I could. I feel kind of half here. You know I was surprised you called me and I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway."

"I didn't mean to mess up your day."

"You didn't mess up my day. You made it better as a matter of fact. Just looking at you makes me feel better. I hate to admit it, but I think you're growing me."

Dummy! You didn't need to tell her that. Hard telling what she thinks now.

She reached across the table and placed her hand on mine with a smile.

"You're still paying for breakfast," she laughed.

"I said I would, I'm not trying to get out of it, I was..."

"You were just going to suggest we drive to your house where we could get some sleep and then see what we wanted to do for the rest of the day. Right?"

"Ugh, I was thinking..."

"Okay, pay the bill while I go to the bathroom, and I'll follow you home. I haven't unpacked from the trip yet, so I have clean clothes with me."

Oh shit. This is going to be interesting.

I paid the bill and left a tip. When Bridget returned she gave me a smile while taking my hand in hers as we walked out.

All the way driving home all I could think was I hadn't expected this, but I was happy it was happening.

Boy, girl, bed, boy, girl, bed. Boy, girl--separate beds, Separate beds.

Chapter 12 It had to Happen Didn't It?

Dick

As I unlocked the gate at the road I looked back and saw Bridget in her car next to my own. I waved her through the gate and got into my car, pulled ahead, got out and locked the gate. I drove to the house arriving as Bridget was pulling her suitcase out of her car. It looked as if she were moving in and the warm feeling that surged through me made me hesitate for a moment. I realized I wanted her here even though I hadn't thought of it as I drove to meet her for breakfast.

We walked into the business car after removing our shoes in the vestibule as we stepped inside. I took Bridget's suitcase and walked to the bedroom she had slept in before without thinking about it. I sat it on the small table next to the dresser and turned toward the doorway.

When our eyes met I knew something was going to happen. No words passed between us, but I guess there was no need for them. I took her hand and led her to my bedroom and when I turned around she was removing her blouse. I took off my shirt, then my shorts, leaving only my briefs on, I pulled the blanket and sheet back and sat down to watch her undress. I don't know what my expression was, but when she looked at me she grew a wide smile as my eyes swept across her fully exposed body.

'Sleep first, play later, at least we should try."

"I'm not sure I can wait."

"I'm not sure I can either, that's why I said we should try. I'm tired and I know I'll enjoy it more when I'm well-rested."

There wasn't any doubt we were talking about the same thing as she took a step toward me, her breasts moving seductively. I took a slow breath and let it out slowly.

"You drive a hard bargain," I replied knowing she was right.

She slipped into bed next to me, "You can drive something hard into me after we sleep for a while. I'm incredibly horny after being with you all week. I can hold off a little while longer knowing it's going to happen."

We shared a soft, passionate kiss and I rolled away from her so she could spoon me knowing if it were the other way she would be feeling my cock rubbing against her. I didn't know if I could fall sleep as her arm came across my waist as she snuggled into me. I closed my eyes deciding I should at least try.

Bridget

I snuggled against him, putting my arm over him just to feel him touch me, my eyes open, wearing a smile. After a few seconds I felt as if I were torturing myself as the throbbing between my legs intensified. It had been growing ever since we left the restaurant and now I was both tired and in need of a hard cock at the same time.

Now, I wasn't sure which one would win out. I was sure If Dick so much as turned around and touched me I would climb on top, put him in, and ride him hard until he went off. Anything to feel him inside of me even if for a little while. I took a deep breath, then another, and closed my eyes. I had made the suggestion we wait--now I had to try and do it.

I hope he can't wait. I shouldn't have said we needed to sleep first.

Over two hours later I woke, breathing heavily from the dream I had been having--an erotic one judging from what I felt as I reached down. I had experienced one of these before, but it had not been as intense as this. That time, I had finished myself off, enjoying the image in my mind that accompanied my effort. That had been pure fantasy, but now I didn't want fantasy, I wanted what worked best.

I pushed my pussy into Dick's behind and felt the pleasure my rubbing produced. I felt him move and then roll over, then our eyes met, and I smiled. There was only one thing in my mind and I didn't want to wait a second longer than necessary to make it happen. It felt as if my pussy were so tight nothing could possible enter into it--yet that was precisely what I wanted.

When our lips met it seemed to trigger the most primal urge I had ever felt. I don't know if my body emitted some scent, but when the covers were pulled back I reached down and tore my panties down off my pelvis and legs in one quick motion, throwing them somewhere. Dick appeared above me as if by magic. I watched as he applied a condom and my legs went wide as he came between them. I reached down while looking into his eyes, placed his tip, than felt his glorious entrance as a wave of pleasure.

My god! He's in and it feels so good. Oooh, so damn good.

I felt his body meet mine, then his breath on my neck and before I knew it, I went off even before he had given me a dozen forceful thrusts. I mean, I was so sensitive I climaxed right then and there--it wasn't even a minute. He must have felt it too as he came to a stop as I lay gasping in amazement--my legs still stiff, toes curled. I looked up with a weak smile, it was all I could offer as an explanation.

He began to pull out and I reached for him, stopping him before he left me.

"Go, keeping going until you finish."

He began again, his hands on the bed next to me as he drove into me again and again. I was so sloppy wet I could hardly feel him at first. Then after a few minutes I felt pleasurable sensations begin to build again and when I tightened around him again he shuddered and pushed hard into me with a quiet moan. My second climax was different than the first, but stronger as my vagina shouted in joy as he pulsed inside me--at least I thought it was him, but maybe it was me.

I lay in his arms, my eyes closed, as a sheet came to cover me and I snuggled into him so tightly nothing could have come between us except by brute force. I felt euphoric and amazingly, still horny, at least in my mind. It was as if what I had just experienced was a good start, that was all it was, a start. Then I heard his voice, soft, caring.

"That was quick. Guess you needed the attention."

"You had a good one didn't you? I asked hoping he had.

"Yes, you just surprised me by climaxing before I even got started. You seem to be able to do to surprise me you know."

"Would it surprise you if I told you we're not done yet?"

"Would it surprise you if I said I wasn't?"

I laughed, "You know I spent the last week in Brazil fantasizing about you making love to me on the observation tower as the sun went down?"

"That's kind of kinky, I wonder if Clarissa thought about that?"

I lifted my head from his chest and looked at him. He had a wicked smile spread across his face.

"You're mean," I laughed and swatted him, "She lost, I won. So, you can say her name all you want to tease me. But, I'm in your bed and she isn't."

"You know I didn't know what was going on between the two of you until the first week was ending. When I figured it out I decided you needed more attention."

"Why are men so clueless when it comes to women competing for them? We don't duke it out. We use our charms instead. I let her go all out while I let you come to me."

"Oh did you now? Why is it I didn't notice? She was all over me every chance she got. Even Carl and Andy felt sorry for me. I didn't notice you do anything different."

"You didn't notice me start to wear longer sleeved shirts and pants?"

"Yeah, I guess I did when I started taking you in the boat and for walks. I thought you wanted to keep covered so you didn't have to use so much insecticide and sunscreen."

"Oh, that was a benefit too. But, I wanted you to think about what I looked like beneath what I was wearing. I wanted you to remember what my body felt like next to yours when we slept together. Clarissa was busy showing you as much skin as she could get away with and didn't leave much to your imagination," I chuckled knowing it had worked well enough.

"You're devious. I had no idea you could be that way. It seemed as if you needed my help more than she did to be frank. Besides, she never shut her mouth, you don't talk all the time."

I reached down and lightly touched his flaccid penis and started to run my fingers over it lightly with my fingertips.

"It's time for us to do something more than talk. I'm on top."

The response was quick in coming as I felt my hand cover his manhood then grow beyond it. I moved over him grasping his now stiff member and settled down onto it with ease as I was still good and wet. I would like to say I was gentle, but in truth I wasn't. I rode him hard and waited for him to ask me to stop so he could rest.

As I sat astride him I realized I had never been so pleased to be with a man. It was much more than how full he made me feel inside--it was how he made me feel all the time. He took his hands and placed them on my hips to signal me to stop as my hands remained on his chest.

I waited as long as I could before starting again, but I was needy. I got him in exactly the right spot and went hell bent for the finish leaning down onto him sliding him against my clit with my hands near his head as I rocked him beneath me. My breasts swung below me, touching his chest, my hair hanging down just above his face.

I worked hard until I saw the expression on his face change as he clutched at my ass with both hands and I knew he was close. I bore down pressing his cock against my clit and felt myself tighten around his tip and went off as I collapsed onto him, his guttural sounds telling me all I needed to know. I had fucked him the way I wanted to--he wasn't going to forget this for a very long time--nor was I.

I moved forward and pulled him out and waited on all fours as his eyes came to mine.

I smiled, "We need to get up before we run out of energy."

We both took quick showers and when he met me in the dining room we smiled at one another. It felt wonderful to be so fully satisfied. We decided to go shopping so we could fix meals together. This time as we put groceries away it seemed as if the time had melted away from the first time we had done this very same thing. Only this time when he looked at me I knew it was different--we were different.

Dick

What a contrast! It seemed incredible I had actually slept in the same bed with this woman before and now it was as if she had morphed into this primal sexual beast. I had hardly gotten comfortable and taken five or six thrusts into her before her body went wild and I felt her tighten around me, her fingers grasping my upper arms tightly as she climaxed.

It took both of us working together for me get there as she was so sloppy wet I couldn't get much sensation with the condom on. When I did come months of being without a woman ended in a most wonderful way. The expression on her face as I took her into my arms afterward felt almost as good as the sex itself. I had been watching her for weeks on the tour and now I knew this woman I once considered a beautiful pain in the ass was someone I wanted in my life.

Her disability didn't seem to be something that was an obstacle, only a consideration, in our developing relationship.

Our second time was even more revealing as she was aggressive in a wonderful way I never expected her to be. Our quiet talk after our short first time revealed her sense of humor and how cunning she could be. I couldn't help but feel I had won the lottery when she decided I was worth fighting for with Clarissa. I never thought of myself as a man worthy of being ardently pursued by two women at a time.

But, I had been this time without question and Bridget had prevailed without my realizing I was the prize. Even now the concept seemed...well...strange. I wasn't anything other than a moving target with my chosen profession. I met women, dated them a few times, had sex a few times when it suited both of us, and then moved on to another tour in another place. Lisa had been the closest I had ever come to considering changing my life style and now it seemed I had come to the same point with Bridget.

After our time in bed we went grocery shopping together and even that revealed small things about her ability to cope with her dyslexia. What impressed me most was the fact she relied upon me when she needed help, not embarrassed I knew why she was asking. Having someone feel they could be that honest with me was something I had never experienced before in such an intimate way. We walked side by side with the cart discussing what we should purchase to make meals. When we went to the checkout counter I felt as if we were a couple and it felt good. Actually, more than good.

Bridget stayed another day before returning to her apartment. That first night after she left I lay in bed feeling as if my house wasn't complete. It was a house, not a home in the same sense I had understood it before. That night a vision of her sitting at the desk working on her computer, or sketching in her pad came to me several times.

My life changed over the next few weeks as either I drove to visit her, or she drove to spend time with me. I was due for another assignment and I began to prepare for the Dominican Republic. It was after another week passed I decided it was time to see if she would agree with what I had in mind.

Her birthday was coming up so I decided to use it as an excuse. I had decided to get her a good 35 millimeter single-reflex digital camera to replace her small point and shoot. I had watched from my chair one evening as she searched through her photographs for an image to use in a project. I was so impressed with what she could do with that inexpensive camera. It only made sense to me to get her a better one.

After purchasing the camera and an additional macro-zoom lens to augment its standard 55 millimeter lens I stopped at a jewelry store on the way home. After an hour I walked out with my purchase and went home to wrap the gift with a smile on my face. I was a little nervous as I placed the small jewelry box into the box holding the camera.

She didn't want to eat out that night even though I suggested it would be her birthday dinner. She looked at me with a smile.

"I would rather we ate here tonight. You can treat me to something else," as she caressed my hand.

There was no further argument from me.

After we ate we went into her living room and sat on the sofa together as I pulled the wrapped package from the large paper bag it was in while looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Happy birthday! Twenty-five and pretty as any woman I've ever met."

I watched as she read the birthday card, then she started to unwrap the package with a big smile. I felt myself grow excited, and anxious. This had better work the way I wanted it to work.

She pulled the camera out of the Styrofoam packaging and looked at it a bit bewildered. Then I saw a tear come to her eye, her face with an expression I didn't take as joyful.

Shit! What now?

She looked at me, then reached out to take my hand, "Honey, thank you so much. I know you mean well, but I can't use this. It's entirely too complicated for me to operate. That's why I use the small camera I have. I can't read the instructions well enough to learn how to use it."

I almost panicked. This was not going according to plan--not at all.

"Bridge, it's okay. It can be set up to work automatically just like the camera you already have. This one is just larger and has the ability to change the lenses out."

She wiped the tear from her cheek, and looked at me, "You're sure? I don't want you to feel bad. I know this is an expensive gift."

Then she looked into the box and saw the smaller box inside. She reached in and pulled it out with a frown.

"What's this? It doesn't look like part of the camera."

I saw my opportunity as my heart raced, I could pull this off yet.

"This is a special ring that allows you to have a tutor to demonstrate how to set the camera up. All you have to do to get it to work is say two words."

Chapter 13 Proposals

Bridget

I looked at the small box a little confused. It looked a like a ring box to me, not part of the camera at all. Then when Dick told me what it would do I grew even more skeptical. I looked at him thinking some sales person had pulled a good one over on him. He reached for the box and I handed it to him with a frown.

I hope he's not disappointed it doesn't work as advertised.

"Now, as I understand it, once you say the correct words this ring will allow you unlimited use of a tutor to show you how the camera works."

I looked at him with what I was sure was a dubious expression and watched as he opened the box. A gleaming silver ring appeared in his fingers--it was beautiful, delicate, made for a woman's finger. It still wasn't making sense to me, it was a ring, just a ring. How could it provide me with a tutor?

"Now, all I have to do is hold this in front of your ring finger and ask you a question. If you give the right response I put the ring on your finger and it's a done deal. Are you ready?"

I looked at him, this was making no sense--no sense at all. How in the world would I know what the two words were?

"Bridget will you marry me?"

The words came to my ears, bounced around inside my head, and I went completely numb in disbelief. Did he just ask me to marry him? I mean, DID he actually ask to me to MARRY him?

Damn, the words, what words do I use? Shit, come on, two words is all you need.

"I WILL! I Do! Dick you're so mean, but I love you."

I watched as he slid the ring onto my finger and looked up at me with a broad smile.