Pleased to Meet You Ch. 03

Story Info
The submissive widow craves punishment and receives it.
1.8k words
4.55
21.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers

[This chapter will make much more sense if you read chapters 1 & 2 first. This is only my second story here at Literotica. I have posted it in Mature, but it could also have been posted in Fetish, BDSM, or Romance. Obviously, it has a range of themes. Everyone in this story is well over 18.]

The shy little widow from next door craves punishment and it is provided.

Chapter 3

The apartment complex's intercom beeped in Will's apartment. Dinner had arrived. Will buzzed the delivery man in and directed him to his apartment number on the second floor. Shortly, there was a knock on the door.

"Margaret, would you be so kind as to answer the door and receive our meal?"

Margaret was clad only in her slip and brassiere and gave Will a mortified look.

"Come now, it's only the Turkish delivery fellow. Give him a little thrill, eh?"

Margaret went dutifully to the door and opened it cautiously. A young Turk stood in the hall with a take-out box in his hands. He gave Margaret a once-over and grinned at her sparse garb. The payment and tip were already charged to Will's card, so she only had to receive the take-out from him and endure his lustful stare. Food in hand, she thanked him, shut the door and brought it to Will. She was flushed with humiliation and that ever-present excitement bubbling under the surface.

"Well done, my dear. I'm sure he will wank himself off to his memory of your enticing beauty for weeks to come. Perhaps you will become a neighborhood legend. The lady who wears only a bra and a slip to answer the door. Tsk tsk!"

The spit-roasted lamb slices embedded in salty fresh rolls with lettuce and a minty yogurt sauce were exquisite. Will opened a bottle of old vine Zinfandel which proved to be the perfect accompaniment. Margaret greatly enjoyed the repast and put her erotic cravings on temporary hold. She looked forward to Will's sweet torture and their first sexual congress. Finally, after months of lonely celibacy, she would once again enjoy the ecstasy of carnal union with a loving master.

* * *

Following dinner, they each paid a visit to the toilet and bathroom, Will noting that there was some mouthwash in the cabinet above the sink. They met again on the living room settee, Will taking Margaret's tiny hands in his and stealing another kiss from her plush dark red lips. He was wearing a dark blue bathrobe, while she was still in only her slip and bra.

"Before we begin again, my dear, there are a few practical matters that we need to discuss. As much as I would love to ignore them, we simply can't, as they directly affect our status in this building. As you might have noticed, the walls in these apartments are laughably thin. Loud noises carry easily right through them, as I discovered last night when I heard someone masturbating away in the bedroom next to mine."

Will gave Margaret a knowing look and smiled.

"Oh my God, I am so embarrassed," she blushed deeply and looked away, hanging her head. "I had no idea."

"No harm done, really. It certainly caught my attention and got the old blood pumping. And it gave me an enticing clue that behind your respectable facade there might be a creature of a very different sort. So, all to the good.

"But frankly, there is no way to deliver a good thrashing, as you put it, without making a racket that will have the neighbors phoning up the police to report domestic violence. The airshaft in particular acts as a kind of echo chamber.

"To get directly to the point, as much as I adore your endearing screams and cries, I'm going to have to gag you if things get too loud. And I will have to give careful consideration to how you are thrashed. I may have to resort to the quietest options, which can sometimes be the most painful. Do you agree?"

Margaret looked at him lovingly and nodded, just the mention of a gag was already sending her back into sub space. "Yes Sir, you know best. I am in your care."

"Alright then, time to get nasty."

Will reached over and roughly gripped Margarets upper arms and wrenched her off the settee and marched her before him to the bedroom.

"I want you naked and up on the bed on all fours. And make it snappy. Time's a'wasting. I'm going to put on some mood music to help drown out any unwanted sounds."

Will went over to the CD player and popped in Miles Davis's 'Bitch's Brew', closed the airshaft window and pulled the heavy drapes together. Reaching into his equipment bag by the nightstand, he fished out several items and lay them on the stand. He went over and shut the bedroom door and flicked off the lights. The room was now totally dark except for a sliver of light from under the door.

Grabbing the blindfold, he shed his robe and climbed on the bed next to the obedient woman. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up and back and tied the blindfold over her eyes and knotted it in back. The cacophonous sounds of 'Bitches Brew' lent a chaotic and unpredictable atmosphere to the space, as if anything could happen unseen in the dark, and muffled by the fusion jazz.

"Alright, testing, one two, one two."

He pressed his left hand against Margaret's sternum to hold her in place and delivered a hard swat to each cheek of her generous buns, twice in a row. His devoted masochist gasped from the pain, but both her response and the sounds of the spanks were effectively muffled beneath the greater din. The night was yet young and they had a couple of hours of playtime before the building noise curfew kicked in at 9 o'clock. He figured that the worst that could happen would be the other neighbors turning up the volume of their own music or TVs.

* * *

Margaret was terribly excited and aroused as she knelt like a dog in heat. She could feel her cunt juice dripping down her thighs and the smell of her womanly excitement was thick in the air. Her heavy breasts, now unsupported by her brassiere, hung down from her torso and swung pendulously from the impact of Will's swats. Despite her total nudity, she was again beginning to work up a sweat.

"Smack, smack, smack, smack!" Will's sudden spanks after the lull took her by surprise. She emitted a little squeal of pain and delight. He was certainly taking his time with her thrashing. Again, she was forced to wait in the dark, unable to see him or get any clue as to what was coming when. She could feel his hands roughly fondling her buttocks and then the fingers of one hand dipping into her sopping twat, coating themselves with her juices.

Will reached around to her hanging teats and smacked her nipples, spreading the juices around her areolas and pinching and twisting her hardened nips. His large hand managed to pull her nipples together into a single grip, and he shook her titties repeatedly as he suddenly resumed spanking her spacious bottom. The swats were relentless and she felt a searing heat build under the onslaught. She let out an anguished cry, as much from joy as agony, but it convinced Will that it was time for the gag.

He paused in his ministrations and reached over to the nightstand and brought the ball-gag over, resting it on the small of her back as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Sorry, Missy, but we're getting to the heavy part and I can't risk any howls or screams. Prepare yourself."

Will pulled her hair up at the base of her skull and nibbled her wispy curly hairs at the nape of her neck as he moved the ball-gag from its resting place to a position in front of her mouth. Groping around in the dark, he pushed the rubber ball into her open mouth and pulled the leather straps back beneath her hair and sealed the velcro clasp atop the wispy hairs he had just been nibbling.

He leaned forward again and whispered into her ear. "All set?" Margaret gave a vigorous nod, secretly pleased that she was now close to total submission. She was riding a wave of adrenaline and cresting endorphins, secure in her sub zone, the warmth of her master's love flowing to every part of her pain-wracked body.

Will reached over to his equipment bag and pulled out his hand-made wooden paddle, a nicely varnished gift of an online friend, a Dom with a knack for wood-working. He rubbed it around on Margaret's tush, acquainting her with its heft. She quivered and pushed back, welcoming her long sought after thrashing. She was overcome with glee as she awaited her punishment.

"Whack!" The paddle caught both of her buns and delivered a sharp sting. Margaret's eyes bulged out, unseen in the darkness, and her gag muffled her scream into a choked little cry, nearly lost beneath the aural onslaught of "Bitch's Brew".

With Margaret's special needs in mind, Will faithfully battered her resilient bum with a paddling that was relentless. Well into the ritual, he realized that her promise to yell "Stop!" if she reached her limit was negated by her gag. This made him especially sensitive to any signals she might physically give if her limit had been reached.

With each new whack, he gauged her limit anew and was impressed that she gave no indication of overload. With his left hand he stroked her slippery labia and thrust his fingers in and out of her slobbering cunt, while with his right he paddled her reddened buttocks.

He deemed things a success when, despite the ball gag, she emitted a strangled howl and squirted all over his fondling hand. She collapsed into a limp flattened ragdoll and Will quickly unfastened the ball-gag and caressed her tenderly as she lay still as a corpse. He untied her blindfold and gave her tender but vigorous slaps all over to restore the circulation of blood and bring her back into her body.

"Are you okay, my dear?" Will asked as Margaret came back down to earth. She rolled over and stared at him in the dark, barely making out his shadowy form. She reached up and felt his muscular body and pulled him down on top of her.

"You're it, Will. You're the one." She shyly threaded her hands into his unruly hair and licked his neck and nibbled his earlobes. She gathered herself and gave him a sucking hickey at the intersection of his neck and shoulder. She wrapped her legs around him and drew him into her loving embrace. Margaret was almost overwhelmed with passion as she realized that this was the moment for them to enter into their intense and twisted carnal union.

To be continued

[Note: If you like this story, please rate it and favorite it. This will encourage me to write more and hopefully draw more readers. Thank you for all your support so far.]

Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers