Pleased to Meet You Ch. 04

Story Info
The shy widow likes it rough - Will obliges.
949 words
4.51
20.6k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
115 Followers

[This chapter will make much more sense if you read chapters 1-3 first. This is only my second story here at Literotica. I have posted it in Mature, but it could also have been posted in Fetish, BDSM, or Romance. Obviously, it has a range of themes. Everyone in this story is well over 18.]

After her thrashing, the shy widow craves rough sex and her wish is granted.

Chapter 4

Margaret felt cleansed by the violence and pain of her thrashing, and all her worries and hesitations now took a back seat to her hunger to have Will inside her cunt, violating her propriety and reserve, giving her the pounding she desperately craved. She tugged sharply on his chest hairs and ground her teeth on his nipples, hoping to provoke him into plunging his rigid member into her hungry maw. She was not too proud to beg.

"Please, Will! Fuck the living daylight out of me. Stop holding out on me, you're driving me crazy! Stick it in, you wicked man!"

Margaret hugged him tight and started clawing his back with her dark red fingernails. She reached down to his hairy bum and started smacking his cheeks.

"I get the message, my dear," he said calmly through gritted teeth.

He knelt between her legs and grabbed her ankles pushing her thighs back until he had her knees up and her ankles resting on his shoulders. He felt in the dark for her hairy snatch and slapped her sopping twat several times with his meat stick. Then, without warning, he roughly drove his cock between her slippery cunt lips and deep into her tight little love tunnel.

Margaret let out a guttural grunt as Will plowed into her. She rolled her head from side to side, hissing and swearing as he roughly pulled his prong almost out and then thrust it back in again, over and over. This was what she needed and had been deprived of since Paul had left her. It was her carnal penance for all of her depraved desires and twisted cravings. Deep within her, she felt her heart glowing and pulsing, as a fiery warmth spread through all her nerves.

She could feel a cum building, thrust by thrust, as she hugged his gristle with her inner love muscles. She felt herself just on the verge of a grand release, when he suddenly stopped and withdrew his prick.

"Whaaaaa?" she exclaimed. Was this another tease?

"We're almost there. Where would you like my cum? Deep in your cunt? All over your face? Or up your shit hole?"

"Oh God, more of his multiple choice questions!" she muttered to herself. "My butt, my butt!" she nearly shouted, fixing on his final choice, and barely clinging to her sub space.

Will jammed his dick back in her quim for a fresh coating of cunt juice and then grabbed her ankles off his shoulders and rocked her pelvis back so that her little star was an easy target. He squinted in the darkness and dimly sensed her relax her sphincter in anticipation of his invasion, spit on the fingers of her right hand, reach down and lube her asshole with her spittle, and guide his member firmly into her anus.

That was a lot of procedure for Margaret to accomplish in what little remained of her sub zone, although the pain of accommodating Will's prick, combined with the stinging pain lingering from her thrashing renewed her endorphin level to a happy space. She did adore having a nice stiff member rooting around in her rectum.

Margaret surrendered to the simple joy of an anal reaming. For many, the anus in all its components was a sadly under-appreciated erogenous zone, but not for Margaret. She was capable of an overpowering cum from anal stimulation alone. From regular practice with her dear Paul, she had developed a subtle control over her sphincter and peristaltic muscles. With his thick member now wedged up her rectum, Will was experiencing her secret talent.

Margaret was urgently chanting an amazingly filthy incantation which sounded especially lewd coming out of her usually quiet little mouth. "Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Shit! Cram it! Damn it! Yes! Yes! Stir it around! Oh my God, Will, I'm cumming!"

Will was also ready to explode. Margaret came as if in an involuntary seizure, and once again squirted girl juice all over his crotch, while he gave a final thrust and spurted string after string of spermy goo up her clutching rectum.

"Oh, baby!" he uttered, totally wrung out and spent. He let go of her hoisted ankles and let her legs drop to the bed surface. Carefully, he extracted his softening dick from her sphincter and flopped onto his back, raggedly trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes and was instantly out for the count.

When he finally came to, after how long? Minutes? Hours? Margaret was snuggled up to him, an arm across his chest, and a knee against his thigh. She was sound asleep like a kitten, and he could almost imagine her purring.

The night was still and all was well. He was happier than he'd felt in a long time, and he tenderly wrapped his arm around his new charge's shoulder as she slept. Yes, she was a "piece of work", but also a treasure. He offered a silent prayer of thanks to the gods or to Fate or to Whatever had made this possible. And then he slept.

The End

[Note: If you like this story, please rate it and favorite it. This will encourage me to write more and hopefully draw more readers. Thank you for all your support so far.]

Jackobin
Jackobin
115 Followers