Pleasing Ch. 02

Story Info
She demonstrates her dedication to the experiment.
2.9k words
4.55
3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 08/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had blown him. Just because he wanted her to. She hadn't even kissed anybody yet. But she had blown him without hesitation. More so, she had gone out of her way to find his home to do so. As if she was eager to suck his dick. Because of a line Mark had meant as a demeaning joke.

Those were the thoughts that ran through Jennifer's head as she was walking home from his place. She felt a wave of shame wash over her even though she was pretty much alone on the street. Her face felt hot.

Why had she done that? Why had she taken her little "experiment" this far? She could have stopped at any time. There was no actual rule that she had to do what she was told. That was her decision. She could have just unmade the decision. But she didn't.

Suddenly she noticed her panties were wet. And she felt another wave of shame wash over her.

Later that night she was lying in bed on her back. She was naked under her blanket. One hand was behind her head, the other she used to casually play with her pussy. She didn't masturbate often but when she did she didn't feel any shame about it.

Linda had once confided in her that she masturbated almost every day. Sometimes twice. She had been very embarrassed about it. Both the frequency as well as the topic itself.

But Jennifer felt no shame about stuff like that. Her mother had done a good job teaching her to have a healthy relationship to her sexuality. So why did she feel a fresh wave of shame, as well as arousal, whenever she thought back to ringing his doorbell. To sinking to her knees. To taking his cock into her mouth. To tasting his cum, and swallowing it.

"I guess there is a difference between being comfortable with masturbation and blowing a guy" she smiled to herself. But she knew there was more to it than just that. The sexuality she had been taught to be comfortable with had been between partners, or at least people who knew and trusted each other. Certainly not people who were more rivals than friends, even if the rivalry was mostly friendly.

She lightly shook her head in an attempt to stop dwelling on it. Nothing bad had happened. Having his dick in her mouth had felt kind of pleasant actually.

And she had to admit, all in all, her experiment had been a resounding success. Her parents seemed glad she hadn't been another source of stress in their life today. Her teachers were surprised at the effort she displayed. Linda, who was always looking at her shoes when Jennifer was being obstinate again, was relaxed all day. And even her brother, Kevin, who wanted to get back to his friends who were playing video games together online, was grateful when she agreed to take care of the dishes after dinner, even though it was his turn.

And Mark had been pleased as well, of course.

Another wave of shame hit her. Accompanied by the familiar heat and arousal.

It had been a great day, if she was honest with herself. She decided to keep her experiment going for a bit longer. If only to figure out if it had been a fluke or if this was maintainable.

She never ended up having an orgasm that night, but she continued to play with herself and reminisce about the day until she passed out.

The next day, on her way to school she was bracing herself to discover what effect yesterday's events would have on Mark's treatment of her. Jennifer mostly kept quiet as Linda excitedly told her about a cop show she was watching that spent an entire season on a single case, instead of just one episode. It sounded boring to Jennifer but when Linda got into a new show there was no stopping her from talking about it.

Jennifer just kept thinking about different scenarios for her first encounter with Mark. Would he be even cruder in her treatment than before? Would he have told everybody about his achievement, earning her dirty looks from everybody for the rest of her final school year? Or would he just pretend nothing had happened and attempt to maintain the status quo?

But Mark surprised her by going for an option she hadn't even considered. When Jennifer and Linda arrived at school and ran into him he seemed shy.

"Hey Jenny, can I talk to you?" he asked after approaching them.

"Sure" Jennifer quickly responded in an attempt to hide her surprise, as well as, follow her rule of doing what people asked of her. She turned to Linda "Go ahead without me, I'll catch up in a moment."

Linda seemed a little perplexed at the sudden change in the way they interacted, but relented. "Okay, see you in class."

"So..." Mark started, but trailed off. He had visible difficulty maintaining eye contact with her.

Jennifer had to suppress an amused smile. Sometimes she just didn't understand boys. What happened yesterday could be described, by any objective observer, as her going out of her way to suck his dick. And his reaction was to be less confident? It was mystifying.

But she didn't show any of those thoughts to him. Instead she put on the most genuine smile she could and asked "What's up?"

He visibly collected his courage, swallowed and came out with it. "You sucked my dick yesterday."

"That's right," she continued smiling.

"Why?" he finally asked.

"Because you asked me to" she responded without missing a beat.

He seemed perplexed and a little suspicious. "That's it?"

"That's it."

"So, if I asked you to do it again..."

This time Jennifer hesitated, but only for a moment. "I would do it again" she responded before she could consider it any more thoroughly.

She had avoided the question when she made the decision to continue her experiment last night but deep down she knew it would most likely come up again. And by not making an exception for it, it was included in her rule to do anything people asked of her.

"OK, then how about today after school?" he interrupted her thoughts.

"I'll be there," she smiled.

He nodded, clearly having regained some of his confidence. Then he left her with "See you then."

The rest of the school day Jennifer pushed the building sense of anticipation out of her head as she once again focused on behaving like the model student she definitely wasn't up until two days ago. And once again her teachers took note.

She had expected it to be hard to maintain her newfound discipline in school over multiple days, but instead she found that it came naturally as long as she focused on her new state of mind focused on pleasing people around her. She was no longer trying to will herself to pay attention because her taught values were to do well at school. Instead she did it because that is what her teachers wanted her to do.

After school, she chose not to walk half way home with Linda, this time, just to throw her off her scent. She just excused herself saying she had somewhere to be, and deflected any further questions. She felt like she was in somewhat murky territory regarding her experiment by not fully answering the questions, but lying to her friend would definitely be over the line. At the same time, she wasn't ready to openly share what was happening with anybody else yet. She barely understood it herself. So she just kept her friend in the dark and guessing.

Linda seemed a little confused. It seemed like she was worried this strange behavior was due to the fight they had the other day. Jennifer realized that in a round-about way, it actually was. Just not the way Linda thought.

She did her best to assuage her friend's worries by saying, "See you tomorrow!" and putting on the most genuine smile she was capable of. Then she walked away.

This time she ran into Mark on her way to his home. She suspected he had been keeping an eye on her, seeing if she was really going to go to his home again, and had stayed out of sight until she was alone.

They tried making casual conversation to pass the time during their walk. But the awkwardness between them was too strong, and they quickly returned to silently walking next to each other. The knowledge of what they were about to do was too much to focus on anything else.

When they finally arrived at his home he unlocked the door and held it open for her. She walked past him, quickly took off her shoes and began looking around. Arriving in this empty apartment that she had only been in once before felt a little eerie, even with Mark right behind her. For a moment she wondered if he felt lonely in this empty place before his mother arrived in the evening.

Mark didn't bother to take her to his room this time. He just sat down on the couch in the living room. Maybe he expected them to hang out for a bit first, but she wasn't going to pretend she didn't know what she was here for.

Again, she knelt down in front of him and started pulling down his pants and he wasn't going to stop her. His cock stood at attention in front of her once again.

The last time she had rushed the experience, not wanting to give herself time to reconsider her actions. But this time she knew she wasn't backing out, so she decided to take her time a bit more.

She started by gently grabbing his shaft. It felt much warmer in her hand than she expected. She could feel it twitch in her hand and even his pulse. She lightly rubbed her hand up and down along his shaft a couple of times, feeling it shift in her hand as he tensed up.

She leaned forward, planting a soft kiss on his shaft. From the sound of his breathing, he seemed to enjoy that, so she kept going. It felt kind of strange, having this boy's cock across her face and making out with it, when she hadn't properly made out with him yet, or anybody else for that matter. But she also found it strangely enjoyable.

On a whim, she decided to lick alongside the full length of Mark's cock. Once from the base to the head.

Just when she reached the top, Mark exclaimed, "Oh fuck!" and Jennifer felt a spurt of cum hit her cheek. If she had thought of it at the time, she might have quickly put her mouth over the head of his cock to catch the sperm in her mouth. But instead she just closed her eyes and held his cock in place as Mark sprayed his cum all over her face.

Some of it landed in her half-open mouth, but most of it landed on her cheeks and and chin, as well as her neck and shirt.

When she felt like he was done, she carefully opened her eyes and looked up at him. The expression on his face was an odd mixture of shame and satisfaction.

"I'm sorry," he pressed out between heavy breaths.

She shook her head. "Don't worry about it," she said with a smile. "That was the goal, wasn't it," she joked.

He couldn't help but smile. "I guess you're not wrong."

She licked her lips, catching the stuff that had landed right around her mouth and swallowed. She decided to leave the rest of it where it was. She liked the way it felt, even though it was a little embarrassing. Maybe the two feelings were linked.

Mark took another moment to catch his breath. Then he looked back down at her.

"Would you mind bringing me an energy drink out of the fridge?" he asked her, pointing at the door to the kitchen.

She could see a glimmer in his eyes. He was testing her. He had just come all over her face and now he wanted her to get him a drink. For a moment her defiant self flared up in her again. She wanted to make a sarcastic comment, tell him to get his own drink, maybe even squish his genitals for emphasis. She still had her fingers wrapped around his cock, afterall.

But after two days she had enough practice to push this instinct back down.

Instead, she smiled at him, got up and walked into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator, grabbed an energy drink for Mark and a sparkling water for herself and closed it behind herself before returning to the living room with the drinks.

She sat down next to him. She noticed he had pulled his pants back up while she was in the kitchen.

She handed him his can. He looked at her with a self-satisfied grin. He couldn't possibly know why, but he clearly noticed that she was doing her best to make him happy, and he'd make the best out of the opportunity.

They both opened their drinks and took a sip. The awkward silence between them was returning.

"I should probably get going soon," Jennifer declared.

"If you give me a little time to recover, we could go for another round," he offered as an alternative.

The way he said it, it almost sounded like he was doing her a favor. But his preference was clear, regardless of the phrasing.

"Okay," was all she said, before putting her sparkling water back to her lips. She could feel his cum starting to dry on her skin.

He grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix. Some kind of cartoon intended for young adults. Of course he was into that kind of stuff.

They watched the show together in silence. It was filled with buff, manly dudes and big-breasted, scantily clad women, in a series of action scenes. She found it surprisingly entertaining, for what it was.

After a while, she noticed he was trying to inconspicuously rub his cock through his pants and get himself hard. She put her drink on the coffee table, turned herself to the side and bent down.

She gently pushed his hand away and took his cock back out of his pants. It was only half erect but she didn't mind. It was new to her and she was curious on how it would feel.

She held it in her hand for a couple of moments. It was lighter and less stiff than before but still had a certain heft to it.

She took it into her mouth. The feeling was strange, if not unpleasant. For some reason she thought this is what it would feel like to suck on a finger without bones in it.

But she didn't have much time to explore the sensation. As soon as it was in her mouth, Mark's dick quickly grew back to full size, returning to the hardness she had experienced before.

She bobbed her head up and down, doing her best to get him off in her mouth again, but it took longer than the other times. The thing about having to recover after an orgasm must be true.

Mark hadn't bothered to turn off the TV when she went down on him again. She wondered if he was ogling the female characters with the big tits in the tight clothes, while she was blowing him. From her position, all she could see was his crotch, and the sound effects didn't give away enough for her to guess what was happening on screen.

She felt his hand on her back, caressing her as she re-intensified her effort to please him. She paid attention to his breathing, his pulse, the twitching of his cock and the movement of his hand on her back as she varied her speed and pressure, to figure out the best way to coax another orgasm out of him.

Slowly but surely, she drove him to the edge. His hips started bucking lightly. She knew he was close now. She held her head in place and let him thrust into her mouth at his own pace.

Mark's hand went from her back to the back of her head to keep her in place, though it wouldn't have been necessary. She had no intention of pulling away.

With a grunt he started unloading his seed once again in her mouth, continuing to thrust into her with every spurt. She did her best to keep up with swallowing it all while maintaining the best pressure on his cock she could.

When he was done, he released her head. She sucked to make a vacuum around his cock, doing her best to not leave any bodily fluids behind as she sat back up, be they his cum or her saliva.

She swallowed the viscous mixture in her mouth, then she drank the rest of her sparkling water to wash it down.

"Satisfied now?" she asked, though she was pretty sure she knew the answer.

"Definitely," he replied, before adding, "That was great."

"Anytime," she responded, immediately realizing that she might regret that promise. Not that it wasn't true.

Before he could consider the implications of that word, she quickly got up to leave.

As she opened the door and exited his apartment, she realized his cum had now fully dried on her skin.