Pleasing Each Other

Story Info
Pleasing each other.
3.1k words
4.42
10.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Ted stood at the bathroom door and watched his wife standing at the bathroom sink. She was brushing her long hair, he just watched her for a few seconds, felt his cock throb and jerk. There was just something about the way she was standing there brushing her long hair, she wasn't paying any attention to him.

Reaching down he stroked his hardening cock through his boxers, he wanted her and he wanted her now. Ted quietly walked up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist, she jumped with a start. "Good morning baby girl," he tells her kissing and nibbling the side of her neck.

"Mmmm, good morning honey," she said feeling shivers go down her spine when he licked and nibbled her neck. "You're up early on a Saturday morning."

"I uh couldn't sleep." he said as he continued to nibble and kiss the side of her neck.

"Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah," he whispered in her ear while he slipped his hand under her thin sexy night gown. " You look so fucking hot baby," he said slipping his hand between the soft skin of her belly and the waist band of her panties.

"I think my hubby is feeling frisky," she said spreading her legs, making sure he had room. "Ummm," she said looking in the mirror, feeling Ted rubbing her pussy.

Ted reached up with one hand and caressed her right tit, rubbing his fingers over her hard nipple. "Horny baby?" he said feeling her damp pussy.

"Could be," she said gasping when he pinched her nipple.

"You're already wet," he told her, pushing two fingers inside of her pussy. "Nice slick shaved pussy." Ted commented feeling how tight her pussy was around his fingers.

"Ummmm, ahhh, yes." she moaned when she felt his fingers sliding inside of her hole.

"You like this, hmmm, you like when I finger your tight pussy???"

"Oh yes, you know I do." she said watching him in the mirror, she wanted to suck his cock, "Baby I..."

"Ssshhhh," he told her, turning her to the side so that he could still watch them in the mirror. Kissing her deeply he rubbed his thumb across her clit, fucking her pussy. Sinking to his knees Ted lifted her thin night gown, spreading her legs apart. He felt his cock jerk and start to stiffen.

"I've got to have your sweet pussy right now." he tells her looking up at her, he watches her reach for the hem of her night gown and she pulls it off over her head.

Ted licked her pussy lips, teasing her with the tip of his tongue, he heard her gasp. "Ummm, such a sweet pussy." he whispers glancing up at her, he notices that she is pinching her already hard nipples.

"Baby yes, " Patti moans when Ted flicks his tongue across her sensitive pussy lips. "I do love when you get frisky," she says with a giggle, "yes, oh fuck yes." Patti pinches her hard nipples, feeling the shooting pain in her tits. Twisting them she feels Ted spreading her pussy lips open.

"Oh baby," she moaned watching him lick her pussy lips, she was glad she had shaved the night before. "Fuck, yes eat my pussy baby."

"Mmmm, mmm taste so good." he whispers to her, Ted stands kisses her deeply, "up on the counter honey." he tells her helping her onto the edge of the sink.

Patti looks at him, he goes back to his knees in front of her, he spreads her legs and leans in spreading her pussy open. "Eat my pussy," she tells him, twisting her nipples between her fingers.

"You know Daddy loves to make Mommy cum," he said licking her pussy lips, pushing his tongue inside of her. He heard her gasp in pleasure. He gently sucked her pussy lips into his mouth, savoring her pussy juices. His cock swelled, throbbed.

Patti reached down and held her legs open, making sure Ted could get as deep inside of her slit as he could. "Oh fuck baby," she moaned watching him eating her out.

Ted felt her juices on his face, he loved how she tasted, how wet her pussy became. "Ummm, so wet," he murmured, he found her hard little clit with his tongue, flicking his tongue across it. He felt her jerk in pleasure, she put her hands on his head and held his mouth onto her clit. Ted gently sucked her clit, hearing her moans of pleasure, taking one finger he slipped it inside of her hot, wet pussy.

"Baby, oh baby yes," she groaned loudly, humping his face. "Fuck me hard daddy, please???"

Ted felt her tight pussy around his fingers, his cock jerked and throbbed. Reaching down with one hand he stroked his hardening dick.

"Ummmm, fuck me baby, oh fuck me."

Ted looked up at her and saw the pleasure on her face, she had her eyes closed, she pinched her nipples, tugging on them, twisting them between her fingers.

"Mmmm, cum for me, cum for me baby." he tells her fingering her pussy harder and harder, her juices pouring out of her slit. His face was covered in her juices, he loved the taste of her.

She was moaning, getting louder, humping her pussy into his face. "Oh yes eat my pussy daddy, make me cum."

Ted stands up, kisses her passionately, ramming his fingers deep inside of her hole, hitting her G-spot. "Cum, cum for me my sexy fucking wife-slut," he feels how wet her pussy is, he feels her juices running down to her ass.

Patti is out of control, moaning loudly, almost screaming from the sensations he was giving her, "Baby I need to cum so bad, please." she tells him looking him in the eyes.

"I'm going to make you cum." Ted tells her rubbing his thumb across her tight puckered, wet ass hole. "Ahh so fucking tight."

"Do it,"

Not saying a word he continues to finger her pussy deeply hitting her most sensitive G-spot, his cock is throbbing, leaking precum. "You are mine, you are mine forever, I love you." Ted pushes his thumb inside of her tight ass hole, he hears her gasp.

"Yes, oh fuck yes."

"Mmmm, your ass is so fucking tight, pussy so wet."

"Oh my god that feels so good," she groaned, she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. "Deeper, fuck my holes deeper." she begs him.

Ted could hear her shallow breathing, he heard her gasping, he watched the look of lust in her eyes. He wanted to fuck her bad, but wanted to make her cum first. "Cum, cum for me honey."

"Oh my god, so close baby, ahhh, yes fuck me!"

Ted went back to his knees and clamped his mouth over her hard little clit, he pulled his thumb from her ass and he fucked her pussy deep and hard with his fingers. Just the sound of her moans and cries of ectasy, made his cock throb

"Awwww oh god, oh god...cummingggg!!" she screamed when her climax over took her, she looked down and watched him sucking her clit. "Cumming, oh fuck..."

Ted felt her squirt all over his face when she came, he didn't care he just wanted to make her cum for him. He could feel her pussy muscles tighten around his fingers. Clamping his mouth back over her pussy he lapped up her pussy juice.

Putting his arms around her waist he held her tightly, resting his head on her thigh, he gasped for air.

"Oh my god baby ," Patti said breathing heavily, "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"I like when you get frisky."

"Well I saw you at the sink and just had to make love to you." he said getting up from the floor, he kissed her deeply.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "I can taste my pussy." Patti slid off of the counter, looking up at him, "my turn," she said going to her knees. Patti reached up and tugged his boxer shorts down, He stepped out of them. She reached for his cock, taking his cock in her hand. "All for me," she said licking his balls, slowly taking her time.

"Yeah," he said watching her licking his balls. Fuck his cock was getting hard, he wanted her mouth on his cock. "Did my baby cum good?" he asked even though he knew she had, he still liked to hear her tell him.

"Yes baby I came hard," she said nibbling, sucking his balls one after the other. "Hard cock," she whispered looking up at him, "ummm," she gently nibbled his ball sac, still horny and hot she took one of his balls into her mouth.

"Yes baby, suck my balls," Ted said watching her, he stroked his cock, precum dripping from the head of his cock. He smeared his juices all over the head of his cock. "Fuck, yes do it."

She continued to lick and suck his balls, taking them in and out of her mouth.

"Suck my dick," he tells her looking down at her, he needed her mouth on his throbbing dick. "Take my cock in your mouth, suck me."

Not saying a word she stroked his cock, sliding her hot, wet mouth over the head of his cock she slowly sucked him.

"Yeah baby, oh do it." he put his hands on her head holding her down, "take it deep baby."

In and out of her mouth she took his cock, stroking his balls. She heard his moans of pleasure, felt him tighten his hands in her hair. The deeper she sucked his cock the more turned on she was becoming. Licking and sucking his cock made her pussy throb.

"Suck my dick, oh yeah," Ted pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, needing to cum he fucked her mouth. He wanted to go slow but she was making him feel so good. "Swallow my cock, take it deep," he moaned feeling her putting more pressure on his cock.

Patti pulled away from his cock, she looked up at him, "Baby, don't you want to fuck me?" she asked stroking his cock, leaning in and licking the precum dripping from the head of his cock. "Don't you want to fuck my tight, wet pussy?"

"You know I do," he pulled her to her feet, "Lean over the sink."

She did as she was told, looking in the mirror she watched him move in behind her, he reached under her and rubbed her still wet pussy. "Fuck me baby." she said looking at him.

Ted took his cock in his hand and stroked himself, felt his cock throb, "You want my cock baby girl?"

"Yes cum inside of me."

Ted rubbed the head of his cock over the entrance of her pussy, pushing inside of her tight hole. "Ummm yes I love your pussy baby, so wet and tight."

"Fuck me baby."

"Oh I will." Ted said pumping his cock in and out of her hole, he held her by her hips and fucked her hard.

"Oh my god, yes," she said looking at him in the mirror, "use me baby," Patti had always loved the feeling of getting fucked doggy, the feeling of a hard cock pounding into her pussy from behind.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?" he asked her pulling his cock all most all of the way out of her pussy. "I'm going to fuck you hard." he tells her slamming his cock into her hole.

"I dare you."

"Oh you do do you?" he comments pulling his cock from her pussy, "turn around, on your knees."

Patti went to her knees, looking up at him, "use me I dare you." she said again.

Ted put his hand under her chin, looking at her intently, "Oh I will, I will use you until you can't fucking walk."

"So do it," she said reaching for his cock, stroking him slowly.

"Make Daddy feel good, suck my dick."

Patti leaned in and licked his balls, gently sucking them, swirling her wet tongue all over them. She continued sucking them, taking one into her mouth, being careful.

"Fuck, yes suck my balls," Ted told her he was in heaven anytime she sucked his cock and balls. "You are such a bad girl, so horny all of the time."

"Use me baby, use my mouth."

"I'm going to use all of your holes baby girl." he tells her guiding his cock into her mouth, "suck me."

Sucking, licking and slurping his cock, she did her best to drive him wild. "Ummm,mmmm," she took his cock in and out of her mouth, deep throating his cock. She let his cock slip from her mouth, she looked up at him. "You like the way I suck your cock?" she asked him licking her lips.

"Oh you know I do," he said looking at her, "don't stop." he tells her putting his hands on her head and guiding his cock back into her wet mouth. "My little cock sucker, suck it."

Patti nibbled his cock up and down the shaft, feeling his hard cock in her mouth always turned her on. Swirling his precum in her mouth she swallowed it. In and out she took his cock deep.

Ted felt her sucking hard on his cock, he groaned fucking her mouth. "Such a talented mouth my baby has," he fucked her mouth harder, making her take his dick all the way in her mouth. He felt her reach up and take his balls in her hand, stroking them, he heard her moaning as she sucked him.

"Ahh," Patti said taking his cock out of her mouth she gasp for air, "Mmmm,mmm, I love sucking your cock, tasting your precum daddy."

"Daddy loves when you suck my dick."

Patti takes his balls back into her hand and she strokes them, flicking her tongue across them. She hears his gasp when she nibbles them, sucking them into her wet mouth. Reaching down with one hand she rubs her wet pussy, rubbing her clit.

"Stand up," he tells her helping her to her feet, "lean back over the sink baby."

Patti does as she is told, leaning over the sink, bracing herself, looking in the mirror she watches him move in behind her. "Fuck me baby."

"Oh I will," he comments looking at her, he reaches under her, rubbing her soaking wet pussy. "Your pussy is soaked baby," Ted rubs her clit fast and hard, making her jerk from the way he was touching her.

"Aww, fuck baby, yes!" she moans loudly pushing back against his hand, "fuck me please?"

"Yeah, you want my cock don't you?"

"Yes, I need you to fuck me hard." Patti spread her legs wider, wanting to feel his cock in her hole. "Oh please fuck me," she almost begs him, wanting to feel him slamming his hard throbbing dick into her pussy. "I need you, pound my pussy."

Ted has been stroking himself, rubbing precum all over the head of his cock. "Take me baby," he whispers in her ear rubbing his cock across the entrance of her pussy. He slowly pushes the head of his cock just inside her hole.

"Mmm, more," she says looking at him in the mirror, "give it to me."

Ted pulls all of the way out, rubbing his cock across her pussy, he reaches around with one hand and pinches her right nipple, tugging on it, watching the expression on her face. "I'm going to fuck you," he whispers to her, pushing two fingers deep inside of her hole.

"Ummm, aww, yes baby fuck me."

Ted finger fucks her deep and hard, making her juices pour out of her, soaking his hand. "I love your tight pussy, how fucking tight you are." He rams her pussy as deep and as hard as he can, hearing her moans, her shallow breathing. "Cum for me."

"Oh my god baby, don't stop please don't stop." she tells him feeling her climax approaching, she spreads her legs wider hoping he can get even deeper inside of her. "Fuck, oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum."

Ted wanted to be inside of her when she came, pulling his fingers away from her pussy he rammed his cock back into her tight hole. "Take me baby, feel my throbbing dick pounding your hot, wet pussy."

Patti was in heaven her body was tingling all over, she reached for her nipples, pinching and twisting them, she glanced up in the mirror, "Cum in me, fill my pussy baby, give me your cum."

"Ummm, such good pussy, cum for me."

"Gonna cum, gonna cum baby," she tightened her pussy around the shaft of his cock, "fill my pussy with cum, give it to me." she groaned loudly."

"Oh fuck I'm so fucking close," Ted said with a groan, hie dick was rock hard, he felt her pussy contracting, he couldn't hold back much longer.

"Oh shit, awww fuck, cummiinngg, fuck me!" she screamed when her climax hit her. She held onto the edge of the sink, felt her body tense up. "Cum in me baby please."

Feeling his wife climax set him off also, he gripped her tightly by her hips, slamming his cock inside of her. "God your gonna make me cum baby, awww, fuck!!" Ted felt his cock swell he knew he was going to cum, He kept pounding her pussy, feeling her juices pouring out of her. "FUCK!!" Ted's cock exploded, filling her tight, soaking wet pussy with his cum. "Oh yes, fuck baby take my cum!!" 1,2,3,4 strong spurts of cum, he held her tightly, filling her pussy with his cum.

Patti looked at him in the mirror, giving him a weak, but satisfied smile, "I would say that you were frisky this morning baby."

"I couldn't help myself," he gasped looking at her, "I just saw you standing there at the sink in that skimpy night gown and I just had to make love with you."

Patti felt Ted's cock slip from her pussy, she felt his cum run down the inside of her thigh. She turned around and looked up at him, standing on tip toe she kissed him.

"I love you, and thank you."

"You know you don't have to thank me," he told her kissing her back and holding her tightly. "That was so good baby," he brushed her hair from her face and kissed the top of her head. "If you're a really good girl I'll take you to breakfast."

"Haven't I been a very good girl?"

"Yes you are a very good girl," he tells her giving her ass a squeeze, "and you're all mine."

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers