Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Husband gets a sexy surprise from his wife for his birthday.
3.2k words
4.27
16.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

Wes walked in to his house to see his beautiful new wife working hard in the kitchen. Wes went over to his wife where she was cutting up vegetables, he guessed for their dinner. He brushed Madeline's hair away and started kissing her neck.

"Well welcome home babe," Madeline said to her husband.

"Did you have a good birthday so far?" she asked him.

"Well its better now that I'm home with you," Wes told his wife.

"Well dinner is almost ready baby. Why don't you go ahead and sit down at the table," Madeline said as she turned around to kiss her new husband deeply while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Don't you worry baby I'm going to make this the best birthday ever," Madeline said as she kissed her husband again.

"Now you go ahead and sit down and relax baby. I'll have dinner out in a second and I have a special birthday surprise waiting for you." Wes leaned down and kissed Madeline one last time before he left her to prepare dinner and went into the kitchen.

Wes still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have married such a beautiful, amazing woman. Wes had met Madeline a couple of years ago when he had been on a guys trip with a couple of friends and they had randomly run into each other in a bar. Wes had been the designated driver for the night so he was the only one of the guys not drinking and had been struck by this beautiful woman at the bar. She had long beautiful golden blond hair and a very curvaceous figure. He wasn't sure how to approach her at first until he saw her talking to some random guy. Wes thought he had lost his shot until he noticed the guy ordering drinks from the bartender and then he put something in one of the drinks. He had then rushed over before Madeline took a sip of the drink and told her that he saw the guy put something in the drink. Madeline had been shocked to hear that and when she confronted the guy he couldn't deny it so Madeline threw the drink in his face and told him to get away from her before she called the cops. She had then thanked Wes profusely and the two of them hit it off really well and talked for a long time that evening. When one of Madeline's girlfriends finally came to get her she quickly gave Wes her number and told him to call her. When he went back to his buddies they were all giving him high fives and telling him how lucky he was to get the number of such an attractive girl.

Of course Wes had called Madeline the next day and they continued to have great conversations and they quickly began a relationship. Both of them were very happy and after a few years Wes proposed to Madeline and they got married about seven months ago. Wes loved every moment of being married to Madeline and they had a great life together. Wes was pulled from his thoughts by his wife's voice.

"Alright baby here is your surprise," Madeline said to her husband from the kitchen doorway. Wes turned around to look at his wife and his jaw immediately dropped at what he saw. Madeline was waiting in the doorway for her husband holding a bowl of fruit, but that wasn't what made Wes's jaw drop. What had caught Wes completely by surprise was that his gorgeous wife was completely naked. Wes looked at his beautiful naked wife from her long golden hair, which flowed down to her lovely breasts, which were generously rounded and pushed out proudly from her chest. He then viewed her tight waist, which led to the soft curves of her nicely rounded, wide hips.

Madeline looked at husband and asked, "so what do you think baby? Do you like your surprise?" She took her husband's stunned silence as conformation that he did enjoy his surprise. She walked over to her husband and calmly closed his mouth as she bent down to kiss him before she calmly sat her firm naked butt on his lap. Madeline then reached into the bowl of fruit she had brought with her and grabbed a strawberry, which she fed to her husband. Wes was almost too stunned at his wife's surprise to actually eat the strawberry she was feeding him. Once he collected himself he ate the strawberry that his beautiful wife was feeding to him. She then feed him a very juicy grape.

He then looked up at his wife into her sparkling blue eyes and said to her, "Babe this is an amazing surprise. What made you think of doing this for me?"

"Well Stacy said she did this for her husband during their first year of marriage and I thought it would be a lot of fun to try on you. Now don't you expect this surprise every year," Madeline said to her husband.

"Don't you worry about that babe," Wes said as he enjoyed another strawberry from his wife, "I'm going to take plenty of time to enjoy this birthday celebration." Wes continued eating from his beautiful while he stared into her beautiful bright blue eyes.

Slowly though his eyes were drawn down to her round breasts. While her breasts weren't huge but they still just overflowed his hands when he held them. He also loved that his wife's breasts were very sensitive and he had brought her many pleasurable evenings by pleasuring her breasts. In fact he thought he would have a little more fun with his wife. After he finished eating another grape from his wife's hand he leaned up to kiss his wife deeply again.

"Babe this is an amazing surprise and these strawberries and grapes but you know babe I think I want some melons." Wes said jokingly to his wife. Before Madeline could register his double entendre Wes bent down and took one of her stiff nipples into his mouth. Madeline cried out in surprise and pleasure at her husband's actions. Madeline enjoyed having her husband lick her sensitive nipple for a moment before she pulled his head away from her breast.

"Now, now you naughty boy, this is about your pleasure. I want you to enjoy yourself completely," Madeline said to her husband.

"Though it certainly feels like you are enjoying yourself," Madeline said as she rubbed her round naked butt against the growing bulge in her husband's pants. She turned herself completely away from her husband and placed her butt right against his crotch before grinding her ass against his hardening cock, giving him a fantastic lap dance. She enjoyed feeling his cock getting harder against her ass. Once she felt that his cock was at full strength she turned herself around while still grinding her wet crotch against her husband's hard cock. Madeline then grabbed Wes head and brought his mouth to hers and kissed him deeply caressing his tongue with hers.

"What do you think about your surprise now baby?" she asked her stunned husband. Wes was barely able to respond to his wife since he was enjoying what she was doing to him so much.

Finally he responded breathlessly, "oh my god babe you are amazing and this surprise..." he trailed off as he reached up to wrap his arms around his wife and kissed his wife deeply to show her his appreciation.

"Well why don't I finish your surprise by helping you with this hard problem underneath me," Madeline said to her husband as she got herself up off of his lap and kissing him one last time. She then got down between his legs and started undoing his pants. Wes lifted his butt off of the chair so Madeline could pull his pants all the way down and off. When Madeline finally got his pants past his cock Wes's cock popped up long and proud against his stomach. While Wes knew he wasn't ridiculously huge he was quite well endowed and when he and Madeline were together for their first time she had confessed that he was the biggest man she had ever been with. Wes certainly believed her after their first time as she had been very tight and he had had trouble getting inside of her.

Madeline now was kneeling between Wes's legs and held his cock in one hand while she slowly licked up his long shaft, while looking up with her beautiful blue eyes.

Wes looked down at his wife and said, "I love you Madeline." Madeline smiled brightly at her husband before taking his cock into her mouth.

Wes groaned as he felt his wife suck on his stiff cock head. "Oh baby that feels so good," Wes moaned, "Baby you've gotten so good at this." Madeline looked up at her husband with her bright blue eyes before taking more of his long cock in her mouth and bobbing her mouth up and down. Wes reached down and took some of his wife's long blonde hair in his hand as she bobbed her head on his large penis. Madeline pulled her mouth up so just the head of her husband's dick was in her mouth while he held on to her long blonde hair. When Wes looked down at his beautiful wife and she smiled seductively around her husband's cock before taking it back into her mouth. Madeline then lowered her mouth around her husband's cock. Wes moaned as he felt his cock enter his wife's throat. Wes was shocked when he felt Madeline deep throat him because she had never been able to do that before. Madeline held her husband's penis in her throat for a bit before coming back up for air and pulling his cock out of her mouth while she still stroked it with her hand.

"Oh my god baby that felt so good. How did you learn to do that?" Wes asked his beautiful wife.

Madeline smiled shyly before replying, "well I've actually been practicing so I would be able to do that for you today."

Wes smiled seductively back down at his wife, "well you certainly are a naughty girl, practicing your oral technique without me. I have to say I love it baby. This has been one amazing surprise."

"Oh the surprise isn't over yet babe," Madeline said to her husband as she took his cock back in her mouth and began sucking on it again. Wes was in so much pleasure as his gorgeous wife sucked on his cock. After she paused for a moment Madeline took Wes's cock back into her throat as was rewarded with an enthusiastic moan from her husband. Soon after she deep throated him again Wes could feel himself getting close.

He wanted to warn Madeline so he moaned out, "Baby I'm getting really close." This only seemed to increase Madeline's enthusiasm as she began to suck more aggressively on her husband's cock. All the sudden Wes couldn't hold back anymore. He held tight onto his wife's long blonde hair as he started cumming. Feeling her husband's cock getting harder in her mouth Madeline pulled up until just the head was inside her mouth and started stroking his shaft while he ejaculated inside of her mouth. Wes couldn't believe how much pleasure he was experiencing as his beautiful wife continued to suck on his ejaculating penis. Once he was done cumming Madeline squeezed his cock hard as she stroked up one more time while giving his sensitive cock head one last hard suck before pulling off her husband's cock and swallowing his cum. Wes relaxed back into the chair exhausted from such an intense orgasm.

Madeline came up from her kneeling position between her husband's legs and sat her naked butt on his lap again. She then reached in the bowl of fruit for some strawberries and grapes to replenish her energy. Once she had eaten some of the fruit she decided to feed her husband again. After he had eaten a few strawberries and grapes Wes pulled Madeline's face down to his and kissed her deeply as a way of thanking her for her amazing surprise. As he was kissing his wife he could feel her wet pussy rubbing against his leg. Well maybe the birthday fun doesn't have to be over yet, he thought to himself. Wes pulled Madeline closer to him while he kissed her deeply and held her body tight against him. Madeline could feel her husband's cock getting hard against her tight stomach again. Well, she thought, maybe I can have some more fun with him. She quickly pushed Wes back against the chair surprising him.

Madeline quickly stood up and said to her stunned husband, "well babe if you want the rest of your surprise then you'll have to catch me." She then took off around the corner of the room, giggling while she ran away. At first Wes was too stunned by his wife's actions that he didn't immediately chase after her, but the view of her toned naked ass running away from him was enough inspiration for him to hop out of his chair and follow her around the corner with his hard dick slapping against his stomach.

Wes followed his gorgeous naked wife up the stairs and saw her round the corner running into their bedroom. However, when Wes ran into the bedroom he didn't see Madeline anywhere.

All of the sudden though he felt someone walking up behind him and then Madeline put her hands around his eyes saying, "Guess who?"

Wanting to have a little fun with his wife Wes decided to play dumb responding, "Now who could this be? Who would be wandering around my house while I'm naked?"

Madeline giggled and said, Let me give you a hint babe," and then reached one hand down to start stroking her husband's hard cock again.

"Ohh that feels so nice," Wes said as Madeline stroked his long cock.

"Well I guess this must be my lovely wife, who if I remember correctly was also very naked the last time I saw her." Wes then spun around and pulled Madeline into a tight embrace reaching down to grab her firm, round butt kissing her deeply. He then reached down to pick Madeline up in his arms and began carrying her to bed. Once he reached the bed Wes tossed his gorgeous naked wife onto their soft bed before climbing up onto the bed and climbing across her beautiful naked body to kiss Madeline again. Wes could feel his hard cock poking right beside Madeline's pussy while he kissed her and he could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. Wes paused kissing his wife for just a moment to look back into her beautiful blue eyes.

Madeline looked up at her husband, her eyes filled with pleasure, and said, "Please put it inside of me baby." Wes then lined his cock up with his wife's pussy and started to push his cock in. Even though she was very wet Wes could still feel her pussy having to stretch as his cock slid inside of her. Madeline groaned as she felt Wes's big invader stretching her pussy out. Wes finally felt that most of his cock was inside his wife and paused to let her adjust to his big cock. Once he felt that Madeline had adjusted enough to his long dick he pulled back and then pushed his cock even deeper into his gorgeous wife. Madeline moaned in heat as she felt her husband's long cock slide all the way inside of her. Even after several months of marriage Madeline still couldn't believe how deep Wes's dick went inside her. Wes relaxed again letting Madeline accommodate to his large member.

Madeline looked up at her husband with her bright eyes and said, "Come on give it to me big boy. Enjoy the rest of your birthday surprise." Wes took Madeline's pleasured words and began thrusting his cock in and out of his wife with enthusiasm.

Madeline moaned in pleasure as her husband's long cock slide in and out of her tight pussy moaning, "Oh god baby yessss, pound me with that cock! I love how big you are inside of me!" Wes continued his hard thrusting into his wife. He could feel her tight pussy twitching around his cock.

"Yeah baby! Do you love my cock? Are you about to cum all over my cock?' Wes groaned to his wife.

"Yes babe I'm getting so close. I'm about to cum all over your big cock," Madeline moaned to her husband. After a few more thrusts Wes felt Madeline's pussy tighten really hard on his cock as she had a very powerful orgasm. As she was cumming Madeline wrapped her arms around her husband and pulled him closer to her. Wes felt his wife's body shaking underneath him and went to kiss his wife as he gently moved his hard cock with her orgasming vagina.

After a moment Wes looked down at his wife and said, "Wow babe you must have really enjoyed giving me this surprise because that's definitely one of the hardest orgasms I ever felt you have."

Madeline looked up at her husband and said, " I know I still can't believe how hard I came. I guess I really enjoyed having you stare at my naked body all afternoon. But now I want to cum for me babe. This is your birthday surprise and I want to feel that big cock of yours spurting deep inside of me." His wife's sexy words made his cock twitch inside of her still sensitive pussy and caused Madeline to groan in pleasure. Wes then resumed his thrusting into his wife's sensitive pussy and buried his face in her beautiful breasts. Madeline groaned as her husband once again started sucking on her very sensitive nipples. Wes always played with his wife's beautiful breasts when he wanted to make her cum faster and right now he wanted to make her cum again because he already felt that he was getting close to cumming after Madeline's powerful orgasm and he wanted to reward her for her amazing birthday surprise. Madeline started tensing up underneath her husband, as she got closer to another orgasm. Feeling Madeline's vagina tensing up around his cock was too much for Wes and he thrust his cock all the way inside of his wife as he began spurting his cum inside of her.

Madeline moaned, "Oh baby I can feel you cumming inside of me! I'm about to, I'm cumming tooooo!" Madeline then started cumming on her husband's ejaculating penis, which only served to make Wes cum even harder inside his wife. Wes then brought his head up from his wife's breasts and started kissing her as the both enjoyed the final pleasure of their respective orgasms. Wes lay against his wife kissing her slowly as he came down from his orgasm.

He then looked back into his wife's bright blue eyes and said, "Thank you so much for the birthday surprise baby. This was the best birthday present ever." However, the surprises weren't over for Wes and Madeline yet as nine months later they welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their lives.