Pleasing his Mistress

Story Info
A male slave lovingly submits to his Mistress.
1.3k words
3.85
11.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited in the cool hotel room. As expected, he was completely naked save for a dog collar around his neck. His knees were spread as he knelt on the floor, hands behind his back, waiting patiently for his Mistress.

His cock was softening as he had been waiting for many minutes, but still twitched in anticipation of the pleasurable humiliation that he was soon going to suffer at his beloved Mistress' hands and feet. He well remembered their first meeting.

She had entered the room, a young demi-goddess, beautiful and breathtaking and disdainful as she had every right to be. He recalled how She had expressed disgust at his blatant shamefulness, making him denounce himself as a dirty cock-slut and naughty boy, all the while dancing for Her so that his cock jiggled like the offending member it was.

Although he had had no experience worshipping feet, that was what She had desired of Her pet and he had not hesitated in doing her bidding. From mindlessly kissing her boots, he had ended up truly planting devoted kisses on her beautiful feet, occasionally moaning with the sheer pleasure of pleasing his Mistress. His cock hardened with the thought of once more pleasing her in that way, and he licked his lips.

The door opened, interrupting his reverie, and his back straightened.

There she was, his Mistress.

Master to so many subs, he found once again his authority vanishing as though it never was, replaced only by the desire to be a good pet for his beloved Mistress.

She greeted him coolly, chuckling at his nakedness, making fun of his lowly station and patting him on his head in that condescending manner of Hers. He greeted Her then continued kneeling, awestruck by Her hold over him.

"Aren't you forgetting something, you dirty slut?" She airily asked, absently reaching down and slapping him across his face.

"Sorry Mistress!" He bowed his head in subservience and began inhaling the scent of her leather boots, kissing at them as if they were a lover's cheek.

"That's better, my pet." The warmth spread through his body, of knowing he was pleasing Her. His Mistress. His goddess.

There was a seat in the room but She chose to sit on him, as he cringed on the floor, kissing her shoes as a dog. She reached down and idly played with his balls and cock.

"You disgust me, slave," she murmured, drawing attention painfully to his hard cock, throbbing under her fingertips. "You're already hard. You think that impresses me?" He paused for a moment to apologise before continuing his ministrations.

He started when he felt Her fingers lightly caressing his bum, exposed to Her whims and fancies. His cock grew harder still as She caressed him. "Naughty, dirty boy," She said, discovering that his cock was still throbbing.

SMACK! He bucked slightly as Her palm swatted his bare bottom. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She was not holding back and was laying painful after painful palm print on to his ass flesh.

After agonizing minutes, when he thought his buttocks would cramp up or his skin would overheat, She got up and made him rise to his knees.

She sat herself on the nearby ledge and ordered him to dance for her with his hands behind his head. He did so, all too aware that he looked like an absolute fool, jiggling around naked in front of his fully clothed Mistress. His Goddess.

After a few moments, She rose and stood in front of him. He became more uncomfortable, somehow knowing that pain was around the corner.

SMACK!

Her palm flew up without warning turning his face with the impact on his cheek. SMACK! SMACK!

"You forgot something, slut," she gently chided him. SMACK! "You forgot to thank me for touching your disgusting cock and for spanking you just now." SMACK!

"Sorry Mistress, thank you Mistress," he said, all the while jiggling his naked cock for her amusement.

She made him kneel down and tapped his cock with her boot.

"It's still hard, you disgusting boy," she pointed out. "It's so naughty. Whatever shall I do?"

She then proceeded to punish his insolent member, making it jump under Her palm. After it was red hot, She decided it was time to get some more pleasure. She laid back on the bed and took off Her boots.

"Would you like to lick my feet, you slut?" She playfully asked. It was no use denying it, he had been waiting for it all day! "Yes Mistress," he nodded his head eagerly.

At Her orders, he went down on Her feet. This time, after planting kisses all over Her two feet, he went to work licking Her softly, bathing Her lovely feet and ankles with his tongue, tasting her in ways he would never have imagined tasting another person. She made him go on all fours over Her, so She could punish him for being so slutty and shameless in loving Her feet.

As he lapped at Her toes, kissed Her feet and snuffled adoringly at Her ankles, She used a paddle to rain hard smacks upon his bare ass. Sometimes, She would take a break to tease and fondle his worthless cock, laughing at how hard he would get.

Finally, She ordered him away from Her luscious feet and made him kneel, knees apart, in front of her. She made him wank himself. Humiliated as She made fun of his manhood and his disgusting nudity, he obeyed, masturbating for her amusement.

He felt himself get closer and closer, his balls began to swell...

"Stop, my little pet," She said, almost gleefully. "I didn't say you could cum, did I?"

"No Mistress, sorry Mistress, I wasn't going to cum, Mistress," he panted.

SMACK! She slapped him across the face, then slapped him a few more times. "I didn't say you could stop playing with yourself either, did I?"

He shamefacedly went back to masturbating, unaware that he had stopped. But his balls began to swell again. He was getting too close. He begged. He pleaded. Everytime he asked Her for permission to cum, She playfully slapped his face, punishing him for his insolence and for being a dirty male slut.

Finally, after he'd begged about a dozen times, his face red from the effort of resisting to cum, crimson from the humiliation at having to beg his young Mistress for permission to cum, and from Her generous slaps, She told him to stop.

He blinked in disbelief. But he wanted to cum!

She knew it and made him stand at attention in front of Her as she wanked him off. Oh no! His head swam. At least he could control the pace and grip while he was wanking off. But to feel Her touch! Her merciless tugging! The warm hand of his Mistress. His Goddess!

She stood behind and beside him, playing with his balls cruelly teasingly as she pumped his cock. He begged. He pleaded. He groaned with frustration and finally... "okay, you dirty boy, you can cum."

Blessed words!

Moments later, he started shooting his dirty jism all over the floor. Some of it even hit his leg.

"You're disgusting!" She smiled condescendingly at him before swatting his ass. SMACK!

This time, he remembered. "Thank you Mistress!"

Gratefully he went down and started lavishing Her feet with wet, loving kisses. After a few moments, She broke his gratitude.

"Clean your mess up, you slut. With your tongue."

He wasted no time in licking up his own cum from the floor before once again heading back to lick Her feet.

She beckoned him over and holding his collar, placed his chin on Her soft lap.

"Did you enjoy that, you dirty boy?" She gently asked him.

With adoring eyes, he answered: "Yes Mistress." His Mistress. His Goddess.

Next time, he hoped, She would let him please Her with his tongue so he could taste Her juices.