Pleasing his Mistress Again

Story Info
A cock slave submits to his Mistress and Her Friends.
1.8k words
3.91
17.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, he found himself kneeling in a nondescript hotel room. Like the last time, he was naked and kneeling with his legs spread, rigid cock facing the door. Unlike the last time, he was already wearing a dog collar. His hands were clasped behind his head and he was waiting for his Her. His Beloved Mistress.

When the door opened, he was almost relieved, because his back was starting to ache with the strain. He stole a glance upward at his Beautiful Mistress. She was wearing a black tights and a form-fitting top that clearly showed off Her slim body and pert breasts. But, She was clothed and he was not.

"Hello there, slut," She called out, patting him on his cheek as She passed into the room. "Open your mouth and let's see if you've been a good boy."

Obediently he opened his mouth for Her inspection. Her instructions had been for him to masturbate and hold his cum in his mouth till She got there.

"Wider, slut!" She snapped, giving him a tight slap across the face. He quickly opened his mouth wider. Luckily none of the cum had flown out when She so rightfully hit him. He knew he deserved it. He stuck his tongue out and his cum, quite clear by now, was there. On his tongue. For Her inspection. His Beloved Mistress.

"You sick, disgusting slut," She said gently, caressing his cheek. "You may swallow it now."

He did so, tasting himself again, although the taste and smell of his own cum had been sitting in his mouth for almost 20 minutes now.

SMACK! Her slap, from nowhere as usual, sent his face reeling. SMACK!

"Where are your manners, you slut?" She questioned him.

"Sorry Mistress," he stammered. "Thank you for letting me swallow my cum. May I please kiss your boots now? Please Mistress?"

Mollified, she beckoned him to go on all fours so that She could sit on his back. While She used him as a chair, he went to work kissing Her boots, inhaling the heady aroma of leather.

"I like using you as a chair. Did you know that, my little cock slut?"

"Mmmfff, yes Mistress," he mumbled, from his place beneath Her lovely ass.

"You're such a comfortable little chair. At least you're good for something, not like that useless little excuse for a cock." His humiliation grew at Her words, but he couldn't deny the stirring in his loins as he continued paying lip service to Her boots. The boots of his Most Beloved Mistress.

Suddenly, he heard something he did not expect: the door opening.

"Hello my dears," he heard His Mistress call out. "Come on in."

Oh no! He panicked. He didn't expect to be seen by anyone but His Mistress. He was naked and collared, for goodness' sake! Who were these people?! He didn't have long to wait and see.

"Sit up, My pet," His Mistress said, standing up and slapping him on his bare ass playfully. "Let's meet My guests today."

Slowly he rose to his knees, keeping them spread. He clasped his hands behind his upright head and kept his eyes downcast.

SMACK! She slapped him hard across the face.

"Where are your manners, you rude little slut?" She snapped, punctuating each word with a slap across his face. His cheeks burned, both from Her punishment, as well as knowing that he was being degraded while naked in front of total strangers.

In order to greet them, he was forced to raise his eyes. To see the people who were obviously enjoying the spectacle of a naked male slut on his knes before them.

There were two of them. Two young women, probably about twelve years younger than himself, like His Lovely Mistress. Like Her, they were slim and very attractive. His nipples hardened with the cold air and knowledge that he was so exposed before such beauty.

"Good afternoon Mistresses," he said, then lowered his eyes once more.

"Good pet," His Mistress said, patting him on his head. "I invited my friends over because I thought they needed to enjoy themselves and I felt like sharing you. Mistress C," she gestured at the slimmer one, "just broke up last week and needs to vent some frustration. Mistress J," she gestured at the one with longer hair, "hasn't broken up for ages. Mainly because she hasn't been attached. To guys that is. She detests cocks."

"Make him dance, V", said Mistress C. "I want to see him make his fucking cock dance for us."

"You heard her, my slut, dance for us."

"Yes, Mistress."

He got to his feet and started to dance. His hands behind his head, he jiggled his buttocks and made circles in the air with his cock.

"Doesn't he look stupid?" Mistress C pointed at him, laughing.

"He looks like a pathetic little slut," Mistress J laughed too.

"Yes, he's so disgusting. And he likes dancing for us, don't you, you fucking slut?" his Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress. I am stupid and pathetic. And I like dancing naked for you," he said.

After a minute or two, they made him stop. "We're going to punish you now, my pet," said his Mistress, his Oh-So-Gorgeous Mistress. "You're going to feel pain. Understand?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," he stammered.

"Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes Mistress," he replied, hoping that he would not disappoint Her by having to use it.

"Okay, now kneel down and wank off. Play with your nipples and balls and make sure your cock is as hard as can be. But don't you dare cum, understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

They sat down on the bed in a row and watched him as he wanked himself. While they watched, they made fun of him, while he continued to grow even more red in the face. This was so humiliating, having to masturbate in front of three beautiful Mistresses who were all years younger than himself. The fact that he was kneeling nude before them made it worse, since they all still wore their clothes and shoes.

"He's so shameless, wanking off in front of us!"

"He's a slut, V! I'm so glad you invited us."

"Look at his cock! It's so hard. He likes being made fun of!"

"I'm going to enjoy smacking that fucking cock!"

"I want to slap his face."

Finally, they made him stand up. Blindfolding him, they made him clasp his hands in the small of his back.

"Now, no matter what, you don't move, understand, pet?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

A few moments of painful silence followed. He could feel Their eyes on his exposed nakedness. He wanted to cover himself but didn't dare move a muscle.

Suddenly SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Palms slapped against his bare ass, his cock and his face. He was being physically assaulted.

SMACK! His right cheek stung. SSSSMACK! His left buttock flattened under a vicious slap. SMACK! His cock danced violently under one of the Mistress' palms. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His left cheek felt sore. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His ass was red-hot. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His cock felt like it would break off. Whoever was hitting his penis wasn't holding back and was obviously delighting in slapping it.

After what seemed like an hour, They stopped and removed his blindfold. He started. He was facing the room's mirror and he could see himself, naked. His face and his cock were all red and he was sure that his ass was the same.

"Did you like that, pet?" asked His Mistress, stroking him gently on his achingly hard cock.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistresses, for punishing me," he said.

"We've saved one last surprise for you, though," his Mistress, his Beautiful Mistress said. "Mistress C still has some frustration to vent. She was the one who hit your little cock the most, but She wants more. Isn't that nice of Her, to want to give you more cock-smacks?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," he gulped.

SMACK! His Mistress slapped him across both butt cheeks. "Then thank Her, you ungrateful slut!"

"Thank you, Mistress C, for wanting to hit my cock," he choked out.

They made him keep one hand behind his back, while the other palm was flat, facing upward. His cock was resting on it, as if presenting it for inspection and punishment.

"I want him to beg," said Mistress C.

"Go ahead, pet, beg for it," His Mistress encouraged.

"Please Mistress C, please smack my cock. Smack it hard! Beat it! Slap it! Do what you want to my disgusting cock!"

She didn't wait.

SMACK.

Ohmyshitfuckdamn!!

Pain like never before hit his entire cock like an anvil. With nowhere to run to upon impact, what with his palm directly under his cock, his naked penis felt the full force of Mistress C's hit.

SMACK. SMACK! SMACK!!

This actually HURT. A LOT. He was dancing a little from foot to foot from the pain.

SMACK! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Oooh, look at him! He's so funny!"

"Does it hurt, you poor little slut? Does your poor little cock hurt?" cooed Mistress C.

"My pet loves it. Don't worry, his disgusting cock deserves it, isn't that right," his Mistress asked.

"Yes *OW!* yes, Mistress" he yelped.

Finally, when he could take no more, Mistress C stopped. He could feel the angry heat from his cock emanating downward to his palm.

"Okay, we gotta go," said Mistress J. "Thanks for having us over."

"Yeah, whenever he wants to get bitchslapped again, let us know," said Mistress C, as She and Mistress J left the room.

"Goodbye Mistress C. Goodbye Mistress J. Thank you for hurting me and my cock," he said, mindful of the need to be polite. He knew His Mistress didn't like rudeness.

After the door closed, His Mistress sat on the bed and beckoned him over to lick Her feet. He didn't even realise that She'd taken Her boots off.

He eagerly went down like a dog and loving started lapping at Her feet. Her feet! Her lovely feet! He licked at the soles, he kissed Her foot, he suckled at Her toes, inhaling deeply her skin's scent. He felt abused but happy.

"You were quite good today, my little slut," She said, patting his head.

"Thank you Mistress," he said, heart bursting with pride at having pleased His Mistress.

"You can play with yourself and cum if you want," She deigned to offer. "But don't forget about My feet," She warned.

"Thank Mistress!"

While he snuffled hungrily at Her feet, the feet of His Goddess Mistress, his right hand flew to his aching cock and starting fisting himself.

Despite having orgasmed an hour ago, within a minute he was spurting cum all over the floor beneath himself.

"You disgusting slut," She purred, obviously amused at this depraved cock-slut. "You know what to do, you hungry little thing."

He didn't waste any time in licking up his semen from the floor. "Thank you for letting this disgusting cock cum, Mistress."

She smiled down at him and caressed his cheek. He shivered with happiness, his cock still twitching. He reveled in Her touch. The touch of His Mistress.