Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was drying off, he entered the bathroom. She smiled at him somewhat weakly.

"Well, that was different." She said.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Mia. I didn't know what to do when you started crying out. I am so sorry."

"Are you crazy?" She asked. "That is the hardest I have ever cum. I'm sorry I messed it up. I was having such a great time until the charley horse hit me. You just kept putting it off until I could hardly stand it. If you hadn't made me cum then, I might have hit you. I was so ready. Actually, beyond ready. What got into you?"

"Oh, I don't know really. I sensed that you were not really enjoying regular sex. I read some articles about this. It appears that all the literature was correct. That is the first time I have seen you have an orgasm. Do you usually not have orgasms from vaginal sex?"

She had to answer quickly, but judiciously. No time to think about it.

"Oh, no, I guess not. Like I said maybe I'm not built right."

There she was again. Lying to her new husband just like many other women who didn't want to bruise their partner's ego. It was a problem, though. Again, she knew that she had plenty of orgasms if her partner was larger than her husband. She didn't want to deny him the pleasure of fucking her altogether but she just couldn't orgasm on his slim cock. In reality, though, at least he had seen her cum. Now he knew the difference if she ever decided to fake an orgasm. She just couldn't do that. Plus, she wasn't lying about that being the best orgasm she had ever had. But, it was different than a vaginal orgasm. She loved them both. Her finger was definitely in last place now. It would be out of sheer frustration if she had to cum on her hand ever again.

Sucking her husband off was pleasurable in itself. Now that he had reciprocated in such a stunning fashion, she vowed to blow him every chance she got. Still, she yearned for the fullness of a larger cock. She knew she had to suppress those feelings. She loved David. She had to make it work.

David didn't necessarily believe her story about not being built right. Everything was in place and working. Definitely working. Like he had read, the clitoris was the key to most women's orgasms. He knew that delaying the attention to the clit was the best form of foreplay. Mia had said as much. She was beyond ready when he finally pulled the hard button into his lips and sucked her off. If it felt half as good as when she let him cum in her mouth, she was surely satisfied. Now if he could just manage to put enough pressure on her love button, maybe he could bring her off while his dick was inside her.

From that point on they were more open with each other. She still greeted him naked often when he got home. Sometimes when she had to work from her office downtown, she would call him if he was home before her. She would instruct him to do things like have her dinner ready. Or have her dinner ready while he attended to her like a waiter. But he had to be naked. David wasn't particularly hairy but he did have a rather unattractive mess of pubic hair. Mia hated pubic hair but had never addressed it with her other lovers. That was one of the main reasons she didn't like giving blow jobs. After a few 'waiter fantasies', she instructed him to shower and shave all his pubic hair off. She was impressed when she got home. He had dinner prepared and a glass of wine ready for her. He stood by her, naked and shaven as she enjoyed her meal and asked him to pour her some more wine or other little chores so she could see him walking around naked with his dick sticking straight out. She even started enjoying go into the downtown office more knowing that he looked forward to waiting on her also.

They thought it was a nice touch to take turns leading the evenings sexual romp. Sex had never been better for them. However, the routine of David bringing her off orally, then fucking her left her still a little out of sync. She wished that she could orgasm on his dick and then have him finish her off with his mouth. She reasoned that it would never happen that way. Men had an absolute aversion to tasting cum. She felt like, however, that since they had begun talking more about the instructional and porn sites that David visited occasionally, she might eventually guide their lovemaking that direction.

He did share some fetish stories with her and she was surprisingly turned on by some of them. Occasionally they would read a sexy story together and then have sex afterward. The best she could get out of him was to start fingering herself after he had cum in her. She progressed until she had him finish her off with his fingers. She found some stories where the husband had a small cock and the couple experimented with a dildo. The next time they had sex, she picked this story for them to read together and acted like it was a random selection.

After they made love that night, he fingered her until she had a mild orgasm. He asked her if the dildo story had interested her. She demurely admitted that it was a hot topic. With this introduced, it wasn't long before she raised the topic again. She told him that many women owned dildos or vibrators to use when their partners might be away. She didn't say that mostly it was because the male partner was not big enough to satisfy the woman.

The next step was for them to start talking about a dildo. He asked her if she thought that might be something they could use to enhance their lovemaking. She told him that it might be a little better than his fingers or her fingers on her clit.

"Maybe the fullness would put enough pressure on my vagina to excite my clitoris. It might be worth a try. Would you like to get one for us?" She asked.

"Me?" he surprising asked.

"Sure, Honey. I wouldn't know what to pick. I think it would be better if you bought it. That way you could sort of control what size cock we can use in my pussy."

"Okay. I will look online." He offered.

"Oh, no, Baby. You need to see it in person. There are plenty of stores that carry them in stock. It is not as out of the mainstream as you think. Some of my friends openly talk and compare the sizes of their dildos. See, women can be just as raunchy as guys, sometimes."

"Uh, really, Mia. You want me to pick out a dildo for you?"

"Sure. It will be interesting to see what you want me to cum on."

"No way."

"Okay, it was just a thought."

"Can't you do it yourself? I mean it is for you."

"Well, not really. It would be for us. But don't worry about it. We don't have to explore that particular fetish."

She dropped the subject and didn't mention it again. The following week, David began playing the conversation over in his mind. He thought of how they had progressed as a couple sexually. She loved oral sex. She loved when he fingered her after he had cum inside her. She loved to finger herself to orgasm using his cum as a lubricant. If she did use the dildo after vaginal sex, she wouldn't need any artificial lubricant. The more he thought about her suggestion, the more he decided to buy her a dildo. But she wanted him to purchase it himself in a retail store. Not over the net. Could he possibly do that? It would not be that hard, he reasoned. He, like most guys, had visited adult stores before. He had seen plenty of 'marital aids' as they were advertised. He might be embarrassed but he could drive to the other side of the city lessening the chances that he might be seen by someone they knew. So, after procrastinating a few more days, he made time to go buy one for her.

He found a 'Store For Lovers' when he searched and thought this might be better than an adult video store. When he got there, he was greeted by an attractive woman of about forty. She welcomed him in. There were some women already there and also a couple browsing the toy selections. The woman asked if she could be of some help. He was embarrassed but she knew how to handle it. She asked if he might be looking for some lingerie or some 'toys' to spice things up. She was so warm and wholesome that he felt better immediately. She knew from experience that if she led the embarrassed man to the sections, she could easily tell what he wanted.

She took him to the lingerie section and told him of some of the newest items they had just gotten. She continued over to the sexual aids with him in tow. She could tell from his eyes that it was there that his interest lay.

"These are really good." She spoke as if it was a golf club he was buying. "Is this her first or are you looking for something a little larger to add to a collection?"

"Uh, first, I guess."

"Great. What color are you guys interested in? We have flesh, brown, black, dark black, colored ones. Just look for yourself. I have a collection myself. Don't say I said it but the twelve inch black one is my favorite. My husband thinks it is too big but he doesn't mind looking when I use it in bed with him watching."

David was initially stunned when the lady was so open about the toys. He was starting to get more comfortable and was easily viewing the choices.

"Let me ask you a personal question if I might. Are you looking for something a little bigger than yourself or a lot bigger? My husband is pretty small and we learned early on that these toys can be a very welcomed addition to shall we say, under endowed men. Anyway, large medium or small? I don't suggest small unless you want to be back in buying the larger size for her." She smiled. "Know what I mean?"

David was feeling more comfortable and his embarrassment lessened. Other customers were shopping all around him. They looked mostly like someone would look at the hardware store. He was surprised. The lady knew that she would probably need to suggest one, so she pulled a seven-inch cream colored one off the rack and showed him the features. He agreed and she asked if he wanted to look at something else. He indicated that it would be enough. They passed by the lingerie on the way up to the checkout.

"A nice pair of crotchless panties would be a welcomed present along with the new toy."

"Uh, well, no. This could do, thanks."

"Ok, Dear. You can buy her a pair or two when you come back next week to buy the bigger toy." She winked. "I am just teasing you. But you are indeed welcome to come back and browse now that you know where we are."

Even though he was getting more comfortable, he still wanted to get out of there as fast as he could. The helpful lady rang him up and put the toy in a discreet bag. She bid him farewell and again invited him back. He was still nervous until he got in his car to drive back across town. He went back to work and tried to relax enough to finish up some important inventory software.

Luckily that afternoon, Mia was still working in just her thong. She was hard at it when David got home. He was carrying the plain bag when he came in and put it down in the kitchen on his way to her home office. She was close to finishing when he walked in and spun her chair around. He immediately went to his knees and pulled her thong off. Pausing only a second to sniff the fragrant crotch, he threw her legs over his shoulders and began licking her slick vaginal lips. By now she knew that he loved to eat her pussy whether she had just showered or not.

"Ummm. David. So horny. Lick my dirty pussy. How do you know that my lover didn't just finish fucking me?"

Reading some to the erotic stories had piqued their interest in marital cheating and cuckolding. Mia had also read some articles online about why some men are intrigued by the topic of their wives taking other lovers. If the man was not too jealous, he found a different gear in satisfying his woman to make her reject the other lover. That and a lot more angles from different psychologists. The erotic versions were more interesting and usually centered around hotwives searching for larger men with larger cocks.

After she taunted him with the 'other lover' comment, he began sucking her clit and licking her pussy harder. She dug her heels into his back and moaned.

"Oh, god, yess, yesss. David, eat me out. Suck his cum out of me. Ohhhh, yesssss. Eat me."

When she had an orgasm, she relaxed as he gently licked her pussy. She was rubbing his head and telling him what a nasty boy he was taking her all-day pussy before she had a chance to shower.

"I don't care", he said.

They had a quick meal and he took her to the bedroom. She wanted to shower but he had other ideas. He had her lay on the bed and then took his clothes off. His average sized cock sprang out when he pulled his briefs down. He was hard as he could get. She had told him that his dick looked longer since he had started shaving his pubic hair. Whether he believed her or not, he still found it nice for her to compliment his dick.

He mounted her and began fucking her already wet pussy. He didn't last long. He came inside her as deeply as he could reach. When he was finished, he told her to lie still. He went to the closet and took the new dildo out of the bag. He had already removed the plastic cover and even washed it thoroughly. When she saw it she laughed.

"Oh, my god, honey. You did it. You found another cock to fuck me. How sweet of you."

The innuendo was as strong as she could get. Instead of calling it a toy, she had referred to it as another cock. David moved to the side of the bed and kissed her on the lips. She guided his face to her nipples allowing him to suck the hard pebble-like tips. She moaned as he kissed her tummy all the way down to her skimpy landing strip. He took the dildo and rubbed the head around her cum filled vaginal lips. He slowly inserted the head into her swampy tunnel. Moving further in, the new cock felt so full to her and she moaned.

"Oh, god, yes, fuck me with that big cock."

It was only slightly bigger than her husband but the idea of him buying it over the counter turned her on even more. She was glad that he had summoned the courage to follow through on their fantasy. As an act of dominance, she took the base of the dildo from her husband and began thrusting it deep into her womb.

"Ohh, yess, fuck me lover while my husband watches. He is so much bigger than you, Husband. See how he fills my sloppy pussy?"

She was fucking herself with wild abandon. David watched with his cock now hard yet again. She thrust time after time until she finally tensed up and came. She pushed the dildo as far as it would go. When her convulsions eased, she smiled and handed the cock to David.

"Here, Honey. Can you wash my new friend and put him away?"

He was so hard again that even while he cleaned the toy, he could hardly wait to get back to his wife. He came out of the bathroom again while she was doodling her finger across her clitoris. His cum was lubricating her and in the afterglow of her orgasm, she was comfortably at ease. When he mounted her again, she was shocked. Never had they made love twice in succession. Usually, David was spent after cumming. Not wanting to turn down such intensity, she warned him.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Husband? My lover just got through fucking me with his big cock."

He was totally ready again. He got up on the bed and inserted himself into her silky-smooth pussy. He was fucking like a mad man.

She decided to go for the total role play. "Feel his cum in me, Honey. He fucks me so good. He was so deep in me. Not like you. He filled me up."

David knew she was pulling his chain. He didn't care. He was going to take his pussy back from the invading cock. He would not let another cock conquer his woman. He would wipe out all traces of the other suitor. He blasted another load of cum into her and wished that he could bring her to another orgasm. He now knew for sure that the problem was in his lack of size. He had to accept that. Now at least he could give her an orgasm with his mouth and she could get off on the dildo whenever she wanted.

They were both exhausted then. As was becoming their usual post coital activity, they talked in hushed tones.

"Thank you for getting my new lover for me, David. He is big enough to make me cum."

"My pleasure, Dear. I like to see you cum."

"I know. That was amazing how you took my dirty pussy twice."

"Honey, you pussy could never be dirty."

"Oh, really? After I have been working all day and you wouldn't let me clean up before you made love to me with your mouth?"

"You still tasted good. It goes right up my nostrils and makes my mouth water. Not that you need extra moisture. You were just gushing after I started licking you."

"I can't help it. Your tongue is one of my favorite sex organs nowdays. It is sweet that you love to suck me off."

"You really got off to calling your new friend 'Your New Lover'."

"Did you like me all nasty like that."

"I guess. It just surprised me. I guess the erotic stories are getting to us."

Mia had him tell her blow by blow how he bought the dildo. He told her everything including how the lady at the boutique had shared her personal experiences with him. She thought it was very nice; not to mention good business. David understood also about making the customer comfortable. To herself, Mia thought it was good that someone else had planted the seed in her husband's mind about how a woman needs to be satisfied if the partner is under endowed. She noted that it didn't seem to offend David that the lady had almost got him to admit that his wife needed bigger. She thought it was lovely that the lady told him he could get her some crotchless panties when he came back to buy a bigger dildo. Like she knew she would see him soon. Mia hoped that she was right. But she was going to let him decide on his own.

David seemed to be developing a fetish for wanting to have oral sex with her before she had freshened up. She guessed in a way it was a compliment to her personal hygiene. Surely, he would not enjoy that if she was rank and smelly near the end of the day. She thought that maybe she should begin showering earlier in the day, so he didn't tire of eating her out. She knew that sexual arousal blocked many impulses. She just didn't want him to stop with the oral sex. That was truly the only way she could orgasm with her husband unless he fucked her with the new dildo. She had just a passing thought. It was not like he did that every day after she had been working from her home office.

One of the reasons that Mia and David had moved further from the city was that they could have some acreage with their home. There were neighbors but not really that close. They both liked to work in the yard. They had a lawn crew who mowed and edged. However, the couple attended to their newly planted trees and shrubs themselves. They both tinkered with ideas of plant or tree additions. It was near fall and the garden centers usually put plants on sale for up to 70% off. They decided to plant a medium sized tree that they had seen. It was just small enough that they could haul it in David's pickup truck. They both went to the place and marked the location the tree was to be planted. David got a shovel and began digging a large hole. He knew how to transplant the tree and it was more than just digging a hole the size of the root ball. They were hoping to get the tree that afternoon and plant it the following morning while it was cooler. It was still summertime hot and the digging was going much slower that David anticipated. He ended up having to use a pick to loosen some of the subsoil. Mia grabbed the shovel and began moving some clay out as he loosened it with the pick. They were both getting hot and sweaty. Mia went to the house and made a pitcher of lemonade for them to drink. When she came back out, she called him to get out of the hole to drink some fluids.

He had removed his shirt and was in just a pair of cutoffs. Mia was in a pair of white short shorts and a crop top with a sports bra underneath. While they were drinking, David noticed how sweaty Mia was just like himself. Her thin cotton top clung to her upper body and the shorts showed a prominent camel toe. They were both drenched in sweat. They were getting close to the bottom of the hole but David decided that it was getting too late to get the tree that day. They would have to pick it up the following morning. He had some hay bales to put in the bottom of the hole so the roots would be able to penetrate the soil better. They finally got it deep enough and he placed the hay in the bottom.