Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 01

Story Info
Newlyweds learn to please each other.
11.3k words
4.68
39k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,597 Followers

Mia is the most sociable person one would ever meet. She could talk to someone in the grocery store who she had never met and you would think they were lifelong friends. She talked to the mail carrier, delivery people, men, women, kids. And it wasn't that she wanted to be the center of attention either. She could have a serial killer tell her all about his family and growing up in ten minutes. She is bubbly, but not overly so. She is intelligent and has a sixth sense about people almost immediately when she first meets them. Mia believes that people are inherently good. It is not that she is naïve. She just seeks out the best in people.

David, her husband, is more reserved and introspective. He has mostly friends from work. Other friends such as neighbors are contacts of Mia's who associate him with her outgoing personality. It amazes anyone who knows her that she can carry on a conversation with almost anyone, no matter what kind of job they have. She treats all people well and has absolutely no prejudices. David is more reactive to how people come across to him while Mia can turn a negative type person into a confident quickly. Some people who didn't know her might see her with a group of men and think she was a flirt. However, if you see her with a group of women, she will talk and act the same way as she does with men.

They met through mutual friends when he was twenty-six and Mia was twenty. She was about to finish her BS and start working on her master's degree. She is an accountant and works for a medium size company. She works from home mostly only going to the office for team meetings and such. David manages a family business about thirty miles from our home but the other direction from town. While not exactly rural, David's business center is far enough from the city to be away from the bustle and crime.They decided to split the difference when they bought a house. They liked the out-of-town atmosphere while they were close enough to the city to access all activities one might be interested in.

Mia, while always quite personable, was not the type of college girl who was what one considers promiscuous. She admittedly had her flings with guys but eventually she tired of the typical college stud who wanted nothing but sex. She became more selective when considering even dating someone. That is what probably led her to gravitate to David. Being a guy who would overthink something before ever saying anything made him somewhat a mystery to her when they first met. When they started dating, it was a little more stilted than either one of them really wanted but each was trying not to offend the other. For that reason, sex was not immediately something that came up.

It was Mia who really started moving the relationship toward something physical. Where David would give her a quick peck on the cheek when they parted from a date, Mia began kissing him on the lips. It was a good sign to him that she did indeed want more from the relationship. He eagerly accepted this overt show of affection and held her closely while they kissed. When she thought the time was right, she guided his hand to her breast and covered it with her hand to encourage him to fondle her more. This progressed until she invited herself over to his apartment unannounced wearing only an oversized button-up shirt, a pair of bikini panties and sandals. When she rang the doorbell, he answered in a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt. He was surprised but pleased and invited her in.

"Mia, what brings you here. I didn't get your call. Maybe my phone is on silent. Is everything okay?"

She unbuttoned the only buttons on the shirt that were fastened and slipped her arms out of the sleeves, letting the shirt fall behind her. She stood there in just her panties and sandals while David's eyes were as big as saucers. She was 5'-5" tall and weighed about 130#. Not a scarecrow figure, either. Her round, full, C-cup breasts were tipped with the most beautiful light pink areolas. Her nipples were darker pink and hard in the cool atmosphere of the apartment. David was astounded that she was so bold and forward.

David was no virgin, either. He had dated several women and even moved in with one before he got that apartment. Sex with women was satisfying to him but he sensed that his smaller dick was not what most of them really wanted. He wasn't tiny by any means but rather slim and around 4 1/2" when fully hard. Once he finally overcame his frozen brain he quickly decided that she had the prettiest breasts he had ever seen. The proportion was model-like and the areolas were slightly larger than normal on her size of breasts. Also, she had a flat, narrow stomach and it flared into a full behind giving her a classical hourglass figure. She kicked her sandals off and pulled her bikini panties down exposing her slick pussy with only a tiny landing strip above it. She was a true blonde and the tuft of hair blended in with her creamy white skin. She did have a bikini tan and it also set off the milk like appearance of her beautiful breasts.

"I couldn't wait any longer, David."

He stuttered, "Oh my gosh, Mia, I would never have dreamed of a moment like this. I was waiting for a signal from you that you wanted sex but I didn't want to presume."

"You are either gay or stupid to miss the signals, David. I decided to go all-in since you obviously weren't going to make the first move."

He trembled as he approached her. She pulled his shorts off along with his underwear exposing a hard dick. When she helped him off with his shirt, she held his cock in her hand and led him to the bedroom.

"You better not have another girl in there." She teased.

She lay on the bed and welcomed him to mount her. Even though he was no virgin, he could not believe his luck for bedding such a beautiful woman. When he penetrated her slick pussy, she was wet beyond anything he had experienced. He easily glided into her waiting folds and slipped all the way in until their pelvic bones crashed. Unfortunately, he only lasted a short while until his orgasm overcame him and he blasted his cum into her. Never one with real stamina, he rolled off her and lay beside her. She raised up and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you, David. I am sorry I came on so strong, but I really love you and I didn't want to have sex with anyone else just to get off."

He thought about that statement before he answered her.

"Mia, I knew you told me that you got tired of the college guys who just wanted sex and I thought that if I tried too soon, you would be turned off. That's all really. I know we have become closer lately and I guess I was just afraid to make the first move. I hope I didn't disappoint you."

In truth, she was a little disappointed that he came so quickly but she decided to let that go. There would be time later for them to progress to a fuller, more satisfying sex life. She would take care of herself in the meantime. She had a small vibrator and a sexy finger to make do until later.

When they decided to get married, all his friends congratulated him on 'marrying above his head'. He took the ribbing in stride and was actually amazed himself at being engaged to such a pretty woman. All his friends and relatives were immediately impressed with Mia. She got to know all of them and sought all the information she could get about family history, work history, likes and dislikes. In general, everyone was impressed with his lovely bride.

For the first two months, they had vanilla sex until Mia got tired of having to get herself off after David had gone to sleep. She also masturbated frequently during her breaks from her job. She was diligent in her home office to keep business hours. She would sometimes wear a colored top without a bra and just panties while she worked from home. If she had a teleconference, she would wear more appropriate office clothing. Sometimes when she knew no one would be wanting to chat via the internet, she worked naked. She felt naughty and sexy when she did this and would usually greet David this way when he got home. They would have sex immediately and she would then go to the bathroom ostensibly to 'clean herself up' where she would rub one out while trying not to moan when she came.

While David was at work, he thought often about how sexy his new wife was and how she usually initiated sex. He had some time often when he could search the internet for tips on how to satisfy his wife sexually. His searches led him frequently to porn sites that popped up because of his inquiry. He didn't mind that too much and he even visited some of the sites while at work. This led him to some sites which had stories about couples and sexual proclivities. One could search stories with topic tags and get almost any fetish available. He knew that his less than average dick was not the best. He even had two women who told him when they split up that it was because of his inability to give them orgasms.

One of the topics that popped up frequently was oral sex. He had performed oral sex on a few women in the past mostly because he had gotten blow jobs and wanted to return the favor. He realized that he was not very good at it because the women didn't ask for it more frequently. He wondered if he could learn a better technique and introduce it into their lovemaking. The more he read, he realized that just sticking your tongue into a woman's pussy was not necessarily satisfying to her. Most women could cum quicker and more satisfying if the partner paid attention to the clitoris. It was a known fact that most men enjoyed and expected a blow job while many declined to go down on their female partners because of any number of uneducated notions they had heard. David became more convinced that he should try to satisfy his wife orally because he suspected that she was not fully satisfied with missionary sex. He had never been averse to oral sex and had no bad experiences with it. His young wife was quite fastidious about personal hygiene and he had every reason to believe that kissing her pussy would be a nice experience. He vowed to try this. He just had to feel her out about whether she liked it or had experienced it before.

While reading some story sites he became more interested in the various methods of helping couples to be more adventuresome in the bedroom. Role playing was a frequent topic. Some of the stories seemed silly to him but he figured that what other people were interested in might not fit him and vice versa. Another topic that seemed very popular was cuckolding. He learned that modern cuckolding just meant that the wife had sex with others. The husband could be aware of her cheating or not. It was not swinging. Only the wife had other partners.

Oral sex was, however, a popular tag for stories and he read those submittals with more interest. He also thought that he should be more aggressive at initiating sex. He did enjoy being met by a naked wife sometimes. He decided to catch her doing something and touching her on the ass or pussy or breasts.

He and Mia had begun to spend more time after sex cuddling and talking. He thought that was a good start in expanding their sex life. He had no idea that in effect he was delaying her orgasm. She enjoyed the after-sex talks but really wished she could have an orgasm before the sweetness of just being close to her husband.

One evening after they had sex, David was hinting to her that he wanted to satisfy her more fully during sex. He asked her what she liked mostly about their lovemaking. The conversation continued until she hinted that she had trouble reaching an orgasm. She didn't know whether it was because he didn't last long before he came or that maybe it was just the way she was built. She trotted the last explanation out so as not to hurt his feelings. In fact, that was the most often used excuse for women to explain to their partners that they just couldn't cum. Mia, like most other women, knew that it was just a lifeline to the husband. She knew full well that she had no trouble reaching orgasm when her sex partner was better equipped in the cock department. She did love David and would not wish to hurt his feelings.

The after-sex talk eventually led to him asking her if she liked oral sex. To that point, he had not asked for a blow job nor had she offered. To show that she was indeed interested in the topic, she took his flaccid dick in her hands and proceeded to suck him until he was hard. She kept this up until he squealed and came in her mouth. Having already cum once, she was still happy that she could get him off so soon after the first orgasm. She hadn't minded the taste of their combined juices on his dick. While he was pleasantly surprised about this, he didn't think he could service her orally after they had just had intercourse. To him, that was something that would be taboo. He did have trouble reconciling his thoughts but eventually fell back on the idea that his dick was not a receptacle like her vagina was. He knew that it didn't make total sense to rationalize it that way but he was conditioned, like most men are, to think of it as too gay and subservient.

Mia didn't push the idea any further. She got up, then leaned over and kissed him on the lips. He didn't have a chance to avert the kiss. She was gone in a second. David tried not to think that she still had his cum on her breath. He tried to convince himself that she just didn't think about the blow job and kissed him out of habit. Mia knew that he would think about the little 'cum kiss'. This would give her a chance to finger her clit until she came. She turned on the shower and got busy on her own orgasm.

The next day when David got home, he found Mia at her office desk. He came in and kissed her on the back of the neck while she was closing a spreadsheet. She blew him an air kiss and was trying to finish her session when he reached around and fondled her breasts through her thin tee shirt. She mewed a little, trying to complete her task. He followed by moving his hands down to her skimpy panties and running his hand below the waistband. Moving on downward, he found her pussy much to his liking. She was wet but not necessarily what you would call gushing. She moved her legs further apart to give him access to her wanting sex. She wondered where this new found vigor was coming from but didn't let it bother her as she allowed him to put his finger in her pussy. She became wetter as he probed her inner lips. Having abandoned her work, she leaned back in her chair and let him continue pleasuring her with his hand. He moved his hands to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up. She moved her arms upward, allowing him to remove the shirt completely. Her nipples were hard by then and her beautiful pink areolas were plumping up slightly showing her arousal. David wheeled her office chair around and got on his knees. He pulled her panties off and removed them over her beautifully tanned legs. Mia figured for sure now that it must have been the blow job she gave him the night before.

She didn't know for sure what he was about to do. Maybe he was going to finger her to orgasm. Surely he was not about to lick her pussy. He put his hands on her creamy thighs and moved his head toward her moist sex. She felt that he was about to lick her there.

"Honey, wait. Let me shower. I have been working all day."

He didn't heed her plea. Approaching closer to her honeypot, he flicked his tongue and lapped the entire length of her slit. She tasted great. He marveled how sweet her pussy was that long after her morning shower. She could not protest then. It was so different than what they had been doing. He continued to lick her bare sex and moved his tongue further into her on each pass. She moved her head back and enjoyed her first oral experience with her new husband. She had been eaten before but usually the college boys had no idea how to pleasure a woman orally. David seemed to have been hiding his talent, she thought. That blow job was paying great dividends.

Her pussy was making its own lubrication then and mixed with his saliva, it was soaking the chair cushion beneath her ass. That was the least of her worries at that point. Her husband was servicing her pussy and she was beginning to feel an orgasm approaching. David moved his tongue nearer her clitoris but didn't touch it yet. Now she wanted him to lick and suck her clit. She wondered if he knew the explosive nature of the little nub. Her college partners surely didn't. But he was missing the button. He licked around it but didn't touch it. Now her body was crying out for release. Surely she wouldn't have to get herself off with her fingers again.

Just then, David touched the love button but only slightly. It sent electric shocks through her brain. Why did he back off? He returned to slathering her wet folds, going deeper each time until she stuck his tongue up her pussy as far as he could. She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and tried to pull his face further into her sex. He continued to tease the clit but not directly. She tensed and had a slight orgasm. God, that was not enough to satisfy her but it was a step in the right direction. She was humping his face and starting to whimper. David loved the sounds coming from her. Her pussy was squishing as she flooded his mouth with her girl cum. She was aching for a violent climax. If she didn't get something soon, she was going to have to take charge and direct him to the special place.

When she was about to abandon hope, her wonderful husband placed his lips around the hard nub. Her legs were shaking and her heels were making an imprint on his back. He licked the clit and then back to her syrupy folds.

"God, hit the fucking spot." She thought and almost screamed it at him.

She was in the throes of passion then and he moved back to the clit. This time he sucked it into his lips and flicked his tongue over the raw appendage.

"Oh, fuck, god, yes, eat my pussy, David. Make me cum. Please make me cum. Oh, fuck. Please eat my clit. Suck me off."

That spurned him on. Now he knew that his research was paying off. He had never dreamed his demur wife was capable of such language. Then she erupted. She screamed and cried. She began actually wailing as her right hamstring contracted into a knot.

"Ohhh, fuck, ohhhhhh, god, you are killing me. OOOOOOO. Stop. Stop."

He didn't stop immediately. She was hyperventilating and crying at the same time. Now she was truly in pain as her leg would not relax. Her pussy was in spasms. It was pleasure and pain. Which would win out. Finally, she pushed him back and lurched off the chair. She grabbed her hamstring and massaged it as best she could.

"David, please help me. My leg is in a knot. Please massage it for me."

Now David worried that he had hurt her and tried his best to soothe the knot in her muscle. She was starting to breathe normally and he noticed the muscle relaxing a little. He applied firm pressure as he stroked the spasm until she finally relaxed enough to get up. He helped her up and moved her arm around his neck. She looked at him with both pain and a wry smile on her face.

As he moved her back into the bedroom, she was starting to put more pressure on her leg. David knew this was a good sign. He helped her to the bed and rushed to kitchen to get ice. When he came back, she had turned on her stomach to allow him to massage her more. He rubbed a little more to stretch the muscle without hurting her. He didn't know how severe the cramp was. He applied the ice pack to her leg and grabbed a light blanket to put over her naked body. He noticed that her pussy was still gushing and leaving a huge wet spot on the bedspread.

After fifteen minutes of ice, she wanted to take a shower. He helped her to the bathroom and got everything ready. When he was sure that she could stand on her own, he let her shower. He went to her lingerie drawer and got a pair of white satin bikini panties for her to wear. She had a satin top with spaghetti strings beside the panties, so he carried that back also.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,597 Followers