Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Honey." Mia said. "That was harder than we thought. I am drenched and you looked drenched and a little sunburned. I will put some lotion on you later."

He picked up the tools and headed for the back patio to clean them up. She held his hand as they walked together. He took the water hose and cleaned the dirt off the shovel and pick. She held her hands out for some water to wash up. The nozzle squirted a little fine mist along with the main pressure flow and it got her crop top a little wetter. It was already drenched so it didn't matter.

"Damn, Honey. I wish you didn't have that sports bra on. You could definitely win the wet tee shirt contest. Hands down for sure."

On impulse, she removed her top and shed the sports bra. When she put the crop to back on, her nipples and puffy areola were as prominent as if she had been naked.

"Like this?" She asked.

"Wow. You look good enough to eat."

"You are a rear charmer, David. But thanks anyway for the compliment."

"No, Honey. You do look good enough to eat."

With that he moved toward her and reached for the button of her shorts. She backed away but he was insistent.

"David. No. The neighbors."

"There are no neighbors. The shrubs and trees block any view and besides they are still too far away. Come here."

This was so spontaneous and yet very erotic. He approached and unfastened her shorts and unzipped them. They were wet and clingy. He had to peel them down. When he moved them down her legs, she held onto his shoulders while she stepped out one leg at a time. She took the crop top off and was standing there in just her tennis shoes and a wet thong. David took the thong off and kneeled down in front of her.

"No, Honey. I am sweaty and nasty."

"Yeah and l like sweaty and nasty pussy."

"Oh my god, you are an animal."

She protested but not too much. He nuzzled his nose against her sweaty sex and tried to lick her folds. Realizing that it was almost an impossible position for them both to enjoy the act, he guided her over to a lounge chair. He supported her while she lay down. He moved her legs apart so she would be wide open. He then crawled up and buried his face in her pussy. The aroma was wild but definitely not unsavory. He had read somewhere where sweat in itself doesn't stink. It is the bacteria reacting with the sweat over time that causes the odor. Right then she was just overly wet with sweat and now her pussy was beginning to flow with her juices. He was totally impressed. This was the best oral sex he had ever experienced. He increased his pace and pulled her legs over his shoulders where he could penetrate her pussy deeper with his tongue. She was wailing her approval. He was afraid that their neighbors might be able to hear her if they were outside without any other noise blocking her tones.

When she came, she put his head in a tight head lock and squeezed for all she could manage. She would loosen and buck her hips to grind her clit into his mouth, then squeeze him again. When it was over, she was exhausted. Already tired from the hole digging, David helped her up. They went inside and showered together. He had not cum. They toweled off and Mia went back to the bedroom. She went to the closet and opened the drawer where her new 'lover' was kept. She took it back to the bedside and placed it on the nightstand. David came out and immediately saw the thick phallus. He knew what she wanted. He mounted her and fucked her as hard as she had just cum on his mouth. He came quickly. She didn't mind.

"Now fuck me with my big lover." She told him.

There was nothing sweet and caring about the fucking he gave her with the dildo. He plunged the fake cock as deep as he could and then pulled it almost out and plunged it in again. Faster and faster until she could not stand it anymore.

"OOOOOO. FUUUUUCK. YESSSSSS. Fuck me, lover. David, my lover is fucking my pussy so deep. Suck my clit. Make me cum again."

It was plain for him while he was still thrusting the cock into her, he leaned over and placed his lips around her hard clit. He swore that it was bigger than he had ever seen it. He thought of it as a girl cock and sucked until she screamed and raised her hips to his mouth. Now she was fucking the dildo herself and fucking his mouth with her hard girl clit.

After she came, they were both exhausted. They slept for two hours before the woke up to eat a light dinner.

"God, David. You are getting to be horny all the time."

"I love to taste your pussy."

"Even today with me being so sweaty?"

"If anything, it tasted better. It was a more musky taste. Just a heady flavor like some beers give you after you swallow."

"My pussy tastes like beer?"

"No, no. Honey. I can't describe it. When I eat you after you have been working in your office all day it is like a more metallic or mineral taste. Eating you today was like a sweet nectar taste with a little lemon mixed in. It was so arousing and you seemed to like it too."

"I loved it. I just don't want you to get tired of the smell or taste. I love it when I am fully fresh and you take your time. Today was like you were trying to actually eat my pussy instead of making oral love to me. And your sales lady friend was right. You should go back and get the bigger cock like she suggested. I love this one but it barely gets me over the top. That's why I needed you to suck my clit."

"Speaking of which, Girl, it was bigger and harder than I had ever realized."

"I guess what you were doing was working well. I was almost out of control. Like on the edge but not quite over the wall and then BAM. What an orgasm. Keep this up and I might pass on a newer, bigger 'lover'. Just kidding. Go back and see your girlfriend at the boutique. She sounds like she knows what you need to get."

Girlfriend? He didn't even remember the lady's name. He had a problem with names sometimes when he was out of his element. She was no nice that he did feel comfortable going back and he vowed to get the crotchless panties the lady had suggested. As far as the larger dildo, Mai certainly was interested in getting one but how much bigger? He had seen some massive ones and the lady admitted that she used a black twelve inch one on herself while her husband watched. He didn't think that Mia could take all of one that big. He hoped the lady would be there the next time he went.

Sex was becoming more frequent with the lusty couple. Once the barrier broke and they were able to confide in each other, no topic was off the table. Some of their sweetest conversations came after Mia had cum several times. She would often like David to lie with his head across her tummy just above her dripping pussy. Often, she would still dip her fingers in her wet pussy. David began to look forward to these little sharing sessions. As more time went by, she would dip her finger and lick his cum off to show him how much she loved it. When he felt more comfortable, she would dab her sticky finger through his hair and rub his forehead. She did it as they talked 'lovers talk'. She made sure that David didn't roll over and go to sleep like some men bragged about. One night when she sucked his cum off her finger, she dipped it back in and brushed it across his lips.

At first, he wasn't sure she meant to do that and he didn't say anything. He wasn't even sure it was cum on her finger. It might be her saliva when she licked her finger. When he didn't protest, she dipped into her wet pussy and stuck the tip of her finger past his lips. He knew it wasn't her saliva and he raised his head up.

"Did you like that, Baby?" She asked.

"Did you finger yourself and stick it in my mouth on purpose?"

"Yes. I did, Honey. You liked it?"

"Uh, I, uh, I. Why did you do that?"

"You love to eat me out when I think I am all sweaty. I didn't think you would mind if I gave you a taste. I like the smell and taste of your cum. I hope it didn't offend you."

"No. Uh, it was kind of unexpected. It didn't really have much of a taste, though."

"Really? I think it tastes great. It is sort of neutral but what I like is the texture and volume when you cum."

He thought back to the time when she had kissed him immediately after she gave him a blow job. He wondered now if she did it on purpose. It seemed to him like their sexual pleasures were reaching higher with each new experience.

It was a couple of weeks before David got a chance to go into the city. He went to the same boutique and again nervously went in. He looked around to see if he recognized anyone. The same lady came up to him and greeted him with a charming smile.

"Oh, David. You are back. Thank you for coming. I really kind of expected you."

"How do you know my name?"

"It is on your credit card...."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Paranoid, I guess."

"Well, I am Lana. You seemed so nervous last time I knew you wouldn't remember my name. It is right here on my name tag."

She pointed to the tag that was attached to her top closer to the shoulder than you might expect. That day she wore a low-cut scoop neck cashmere sweater. He figured out why he didn't see the tag before. Eyes sort of gravitated to the most prominent objects. Lana had what he figured was about a DD cup. This time her cleavage was quite a bit more revealing than before.

David asked, "You work every day?"

"No. Not quite. I am the owner. I have some girls who work with me. Angel is on break right now. She is quite the sweetie."

"Oh, you own the shop?"

"Yes. For fifteen years. My husband thinks he owns half and a guess legally he does. I can picture him in here selling erotic items. He gets embarrassed when I use some of the products at home. Anyway, you didn't come in to hear my life story. I guess you want a size upgrade now that the little one has lost its punch?"

"Uh, well, uh."

"Don't stammer, David. I told you would come back for the bigger one. I am just glad you came back here. Let's go look and see what we can find her."

"How do you know it is for my wife?"

"Honey, the way you look all sexy and young, I know you have a wife or at least a live-in girlfriend."

He smiled a sheepish grin as they walked back to the dildos.

"Now this is what she has." She pointed out the model that he had purchased earlier. "Do you want to go a little bigger or a lot bigger."

"Uh, I'm not sure."

"Well, did she cum on the first one?"

"Uh, well," He fidgeted nervously.

"Oh, Honey. You know. Was her orgasm rockets or firecrackers."

"Oh, I guess a firecracker." He couldn't summon the nerve to tell Lana that the dildo was just part of her orgasms. On second thought, he bet she already knew. She seemed like his wife in that she never met a stranger. Lana had a warm personality not to mention her obvious physical assets.

"Great. Okay. If it was rockets, you probably wouldn't be back. By the way, why didn't she come in herself?"

"I don't know. I tried to order one online but she wouldn't let me. She insisted that I buy it over the counter."

"I knew it." She giggled. "A favorite trick of the dominant woman. I wish my husband was more like that. You seem very adventurous. Been married about a year, I bet."

"Fourteen months."

"Nineteen years for Johnson and me."

"Congratulations."

"You too. Now, lets see what size we need to progress to. I think she is ready for this beautiful brown nine incher. It has the suction cup in case she needs some alone time with her new stud. I am sure she is already referring to the last one as a person or lover or something like that. Right?"

"You sound like you know everything."

"That's an easy one. My big black one is called Rayford. I had a boyfriend a few years ago named Rayford and he had a cock almost as long."

"While you were married to Johnson?"

"Sure. Johnson knew Rayford from his country club. He introduced us. The rest, as they say, is history. Rayford moved cross country and we haven't found a replacement yet. I am not a slut. I like to be discreet. It helps that hubby loves to see me...., well, you know."

"Okay, back to her new friend, whatever his name will be. Do you like the deep brown one?"

"I guess if you think that is the one, I will take your word for it."

"Great. Set then. Now let's go pick out those crotchless panties. This one will look good disappearing between the sexy color and lace trim. Once she tries this one, you might have to lock it up when you are gone. You might be cut off if she has access to it. Just kidding. What color panties do you want. I suggest red with this cock. Matches the color and the lace is black. Okay?"

"Yes, sure."

"Great. One size fits all unless she is larger than I think she is. Probably about a size 3 in a dress so these are going to look great on her. Want a cupless bra to go with this?"

"Okay."

"Good choice. I would recommend two sets but you can buy another set when you come back for the twelve incher. She is gonna love this one, though."

David took the new dildo and the panties home. Mia was working from her home office again. When he got there, she was again working in a pair of bikini panties and a thin cotton shirt. He usually didn't get home that time of day. She asked him why he was early and he handed her the bag with the new nine inch dildo and the pretty red crotchless panties and the cupless bra. Her eyes lit up. He didn't know whether it was from the dildo or the lingerie. Or both. She kissed him and told him that she had about thirty minutes of work left.

"I want to wear the new lingerie but I want to shower first." She said.

"Can't I taste your pussy first?" He asked.

"You are the slut, David. Ok but just a little. I don't want to cum, okay?"

He dropped down in front of her office chair and pulled her panties down exposing her slick vagina. He was trying not to disturb her and he began slowly by licking her slit very gently. She cooed a little and tried to concentrate on her spreadsheet. Each minute brought her closer and she hurriedly saved her work so she could come back to it later.

"Okay, dammit. You win. Let me shower first and dress in the pretty things you brought. Then I want to have sex with my new lover. He looks so much more intimidating than the little guy we have been using. I think this new stud is going to make me forget about you." She teased and laughed as she ran upstairs with the package.

David hopped into the shower in the guest bathroom, then went to their bedroom. He waited until Mia made her grand entrance. She was sexy in the red and black crotchless panties. She had even shaved her landing strip so she was completely bare. Her nipples were erect and the beautiful pink areolas were puffed out making her look ready just like her naked husband.

When she lay on the bed, she pulled out the new dildo.

"Ummm. I love his big brown cock. He looks like he wants to stretch my little pussy so wide that you can never have me again. Watch him fuck me, Baby."

It was strictly role play, but David was gushing precum watching his wife almost ignore him in favor of the deep brown, nine-inch cock. She kissed the bulbous head of the dildo and then stroked her pussy with it.

"UMMM, yes, Honey, I think he needs some lubrication so he can fuck your hot wife deep. Would you mind kissing my pussy?"

David was in the bed before the sound stopped. He began lapping her wet pussy and decided that she was sloppy enough for the new cock to slide all the way into her. He licked her nectar anyway. She was getting more excited and wetter by the second when she pushed his head away from her sex.

"How about sucking my boyfriend's cock to get him wet for my pussy?"

She didn't give him a chance to resist. She placed the tip of the big cock into his lips and pushed so he would have to take it inside his mouth.

"That's it, Baby. Lube him up so he doesn't hurt our little tight pussy. He looks so big and so thick. You might have to help him rape your little wife."

She withdrew the big cock from her husband's mouth and added more saliva of her own. She handed the dildo to her husband and told him to fuck her with her new best friend. David inserted the tip into her waiting pussy. He had hoped to fuck her first and then make her cum with the big dildo. She wanted the cock first. Once the head plopped between her waiting vaginal lips, she moaned and urged him on.

"Oh yes, lover, stick your big black cock all the way up me. Knock me up. He feels so good, Baby. Look at how he is fucking your wife."

David sawed the big cock in and out of her slimy pussy going deeper with each thrust. He could only get about seven inches into her deep cavern when she winced a little in discomfort.

"God, Honey, he is fucking your pussy deeper than you ever have. I guess it is his pussy now. Go ahead, lover, pound my pussy deep. Make my husband jealous. Ohh, he feels so good. I wish you were this big, Dear Husband. Ummmm. Keep it up. Make me cum, Big lover. Use my white pussy."

Even though they had been using descriptive terms lately, David was still surprised that she was talking to the dildo just like it was her real lover. Lana had said that women usually name the big dildos that get them off the best. He was waiting for her to do just that the way she was talking to him. (Damn, It. It. Not him)

Mia was bucking her hips now as David thrust the dildo deeper into her pussy. She was moaning and writhing at that point. Her words were becoming indistinguishable. She was whimpering and urging her lover on. Asking him to ruin her married pussy. Asking him to cum in her cervix. Asking him to knock up her white pussy. She held her knees up with her hands and coaxed her fucker to pound her harder. When she came, she let out a shrill squeal and then a lower pitched grunt.

"God, yes, fuck meee. Fuck meee, Fuck meeee."

She collapsed and felt the fullness of the invading cock deep within her womb. David stopped thrusting and leaned down, kissing her dripping pussy. She lay that way a good five minutes just feeling the stretching of her pussy lips. She didn't move until she slowly opened her eyes to meet David's gaze.

"Thank you, Honey. That was the best actual fucking I have ever had. My new panties are soaking in love juice. Are you sure you want to fuck me after Leo ruined my married pussy?"

There it was. Just like Lana said. She already named the thick, brown invader. She was almost daring him to follow that massive toy. He didn't care. He was so horny, he would take his chances. He mounted her and slid his dick into her warm used pussy. There was no cum inside her to make her feel ultra slick, but he didn't mind. Her pussy was loose and offered almost no resistance. His dick felt like it was the only person in an Olympic swimming pool. She was stretched beyond belief. He ignored the vastness of her womb and fucked her like a banshee. Psychologically he was trying to purge the sperm of the rapist. He came in torrents. He pumped and pumped long after he had finished cumming. She did not cum again. When he softened and started falling out of the stretched hole, she picked up the dildo and inserted it back into her dripping pussy.

"Ummm, Leo wants another shot at his pussy. You don't mind do you, Honey? He just fills me up so much better. Makes me feel like a slut when he fucks me hard."