Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia worked furiously that morning to catch up on her accounts. By noon, she was well ahead of her projected schedule. She had the early afternoon to get ready for her date with Albert. She showered and shaved everything. Her pussy was completely nude. Already the attention had caused her vaginal lips to swell slightly. She had to think of something else or she would have touched her clit and orgasmed just thinking about what size cock Albert was about to fuck her with. She dabbed perfume in the crease of her thighs and between her breasts. She finally decided on a sexy two piece set of lingerie. The bottoms were lacy see-through boy shorts and the top was a likewise revealing bralette. There wasn't much left to the imagination. She added the spiked stilettos and waited in the living room with a glass of wine and a magazine which was actually just a prop.

When the doorbell rang, she took a deep breath and waited a few seconds. When she finally opened the door, she tried to act surprised.

"Well, hello, Albert. Nice of you to drop by. I was just trying on my heels to see if my ankle was well enough to wear them."

Albert took in the sight and stepped quickly inside. He kissed her firmly on the lips. She embraced him and returned his kiss eagerly. Their tongues did an evasive dance as they probed each other with passion. Not waiting for additional foreplay, Mia reached for his belt and loosened it. She quickly dropped his pants and bikini underwear. His cock, a full eight-inch-thick shaft flipped out. She grasped it and sank to her knees. The big fat head of his cock seemed too big to fit into her mouth but she attacked it eagerly. She couldn't take much of his shaft but made progress with each thrust of her mouth. When his cock reached her gag reflex, she pulled back and began licking him all over. She slathered his big cock with her saliva and moved to his balls. She was quite impressed that he was hairless including his large scrotum. She held his cock up and licked under his balls. Albert had never before been treated with such enthusiasm.

Mia stood up and held his hand guiding him up the stairs to her bedroom. He finished taking his clothes off and stood naked before her. She removed her thin bralette and revealed her full breasts to him. Albert feasted on her nipples and areolas like a newborn. He licked every inch of her beautiful breasts. Mia slowly dropped her bottom and finally stepped out of it, kicking it across the room. She would leave the lingerie laying on the floor for her husband to find later. Naked, she lay on the sheets and spread her legs. Albert took the queue and kneeled down licking her slick, dripping pussy. She was beyond ready and he just spent enough time licking her to reciprocate the earlier mini-blowjob.

She scooted back along the clean sheets and beckoned him to her. He mounted her. She grasped his cock and guided him into her waiting pussy. His cock stretched her vaginal lips way more than her husband and the fullness made her giddy. As he slid more into her, she wrapped her legs around his waist taking his full length into her sex. As he bottomed out on her pubic bone, she felt the tingle in her clitoris. As she adjusted to his size, he began pulling then thrusting deeply into her womb. The sensation was so much different than when her husband fucked her. She relished the memory of having a big cock pounding her uterus. She kissed him on the neck and rubbed her hands across his broad shoulders. He had remarkable staying power no doubt from practice with the most eligible maidens in the realm.

They continued this way and Mia marveled again at his stamina. She had an orgasm and still he plowed on, burying his cock into her slick folds. It had been years since someone had fucked her so thoroughly. Each time he thrust his pelvic bone against her clit, a jolt traveled to her brain adding to her enjoyment and excitement. God, this fireman was a machine. When she came a second time, he rolled he over on all fours and took her from behind. This allowed him to stretch her womb even deeper. Her eyes were glazed over and she was bucking back to meet his thrusts. The sound of their bodies slapping together gave certain audio evidence that some hard fucking was taking place in the bedroom. She began moaning each time he thrust into her. After what seemed impossible for a man to stay hard, he began grunting and thrusting harder. She squealed.

"Oh, god, yes, yes. Fuck my married pussy, Albert. Take me deep. God, your cock feels so good. Yes, Fuck meeee. Ohhhhh."

As her orgasm overtook her, her partner tensed and began buttering her womb with a massive amount of cum. He thrust and left another blast into her cervix only to repeat the movement again. She could feel his cum shooting against her womb. He was amazing. It seemed like he would go on forever. Finally, he pushed her face down on the bed and lay on top with his hard cock still embedded in her drenched sex. They lay like that until it became uncomfortable for Mia. She twitched and he dismounted her. They both rolled over and exhaled as if they had run a marathon. It wasn't even awkward. It is what they both wanted.

The coupling had lasted a good hour and a half. Both were sated and glowing with satisfaction. An encore was not possible and she gently mentioned that David would be home in a hour or so. Albert didn't want to be anywhere near there when the newly cuckolded husband arrived. He kissed her on the lips and got up to put his clothes back on. Mia took a pair of panties out of her drawer and escorted him to the front door, kissing him again before letting him out.

"You were wonderful, Albert. Thanks for checking on my ankle. You would make a good doctor." She teased him to alleviate any awkwardness.

"Thanks, you are a willing patient. Maybe you need a follow-up visit?"

"We'll see." She didn't promise but didn't preclude either.

She held her dripping pussy until she heard her husband's truck in the garage. She moved back to her office chair with again only her stilettos on. She had a degree of anxiety about her husband's reaction. She could have had the tryst with Albert and then cleaned up before David got home. She didn't want to do anything behind his back. It was time to see how this would play out. She knew there was a worse cast scenario. If she had read the signals wrong, it could be devastating to their marriage. Surely David would not be putting out those signals and then claim it was only talk. Could he ever forgive her if this is not what he wanted?

She heard David enter the kitchen and knew is next stop would be her office. She was sitting in the same place and in the same condition as the day before. The only difference was that she had a hot load of Albert's cum in her pussy as opposed to an imaginary well of a fantasy lover.

"Oh, my god, Mia. Two days in a row. You are so sexy and hot, Wife."

"Thanks. Are you just going to ignore me or could you take time to enjoy your wife's horniness?"

He removed his shirt and jeans. As the day before, he kneeled down and placed his mouth on his wife's pussy. He slurped her juices. At least that was the scene from the day before. Now he had his mouth on her used pussy tasting another man's cum.

"God, Darling you are so wet."

"Ummmmm."

He went back to sucking on her clitoris and licking deeply into her vaginal folds. Albert's cum was flowing freely out of her pussy. The excitement was making her vagina push the sperm forward. David was swallowing a large amount of cum. He had eaten his creampie from her before so he knew the difference between her girl juices and a sloppy load of cum. But he enjoyed her hot wetness as if he didn't know what she had just done. He was swallowing the constant flow. It was evident that her lover was a heavy cummer. It was not likely that David could mistake the volume of cum with her natural lubrication. She was easily excited and very wet when turned on but this was like a river emanating from her womb.

When he had ingested most of the cum, he paid careful attention to her clitoris. As he sucked her hard bud, she was moaning and moving her hips. Her body language was urging him on. She needed to cum. This was the most bizarre thing she had ever experienced. If David was to have a negative reaction, he would have already figured it out and protested. She was stretched, yes, but Leo was so large that he often found her stretched after using her favorite dildo. No, the flow of cum and the enlarged opening of her vagina would make it unmistakable that she had just been fucked.

With the apprehension out of the way, Mia was letting go of her inner slut and humping her husband's face until she came with a rush. She locked her legs around his head and pulled him tighter to her wet pussy. She came so hard that she was almost smothering him. She finally relaxed and let his head go just in time to save his life.

"Wow." David exclaimed. "That was intense."

"I want you to fuck me, David. I mean right now. Take me like a bitch dog."

She moved to all fours and pleaded for him to fuck her. His cock was hard and ready. He mounted her and impaled her with his cock. It was nowhere near the size of Albert's and she could hardly feel him enter her. To him, her pussy was silky feeling and distended beyond normal. He banged away at her womb bouncing off the sidewalls and not nearly filling the void that Albert had just created. When he shot his load into her cavity, he was moaning and grunting as if he instinctively knew that a usurper had foiled his wife. The prehistoric impulse was to shoot a larger amount of cum into his prize to drive the invaders sperm away. That was the sociological explanation but to David he was just fucking a stretched pussy with an unknown source of wetness.

When he finally began to soften and ooze the last remnants of his cum into her, he began to slide out of her well-used pussy.

"Oh, my god, Honey. That was the most intense lovemaking I have ever experienced. You were so wet. I am glad I made it home before Leo could take my place. I have never tasted you so good. It was like you were rolling with hormones. You must have been turned on for quite a while. I don't know how you do it but that is the best you have ever tasted. So bold and distinctive in flavor."

Mia kissed him. She lay in the floor on her back and diddled her pussy using his cum to smear all over her lower body. She figured she was ripe with lust after the workout Albert had given her and now David making her cum yet again. She wondered if he knew for sure that it was another man's cum dripping from her pussy. Surely, he couldn't mistake the flow that badly. Yet he didn't say a word or ask any questions. Was this an unspoken approval of her indiscretion. In fact, if he approved, it was not an indiscretion at all. It was the culmination of their banter and innuendo for months running. Now the fantasy had been realized. David seemed happy. Mia was damn sure happy to have had Albert mate with her. She knew that Albert was indeed ready for an encore. How would this play out? Would David have second thoughts? She hoped not. It was great having a loving husband and his approval to cuckold him.

After dinner, David went upstairs to shower. He noticed the bed unkept. Mia always made up the bed. He also saw her bralette and panties strewn on the floor. There was no mystery here. He just wondered who the guy was that had just bedded his gorgeous wife. His cock became hard again. As he showered, he realized that he was now officially a cuckold. He was pleased to find out that their months and months of fantasizing, role playing and dirty talk had finally culminated in his wife taking a lover. He also knew from the taste that it was another man for it appeared that cum from different men might taste a little different. He was surely going to go along with the charade that Mia was just hot for oral sex. They had done this many times before. Seeing her naked and waiting for him to service her was not a new thing. Her pussy being 'pre-buttered' was indeed new and exciting. He just hoped that she could keep her secret out of view of neighbors, friends and family.

When Mia came upstairs, David said to her, 'damn, Baby, you must have been in a hurry to get working today. Your lingerie was on the floor and the bed was unmade."

"Yes, I know. I shouldn't have done that but things just came up."

Of course, she didn't intend the pun. But maybe she did.

David slept peacefully that night knowing that their marriage had taken a different turn. The fact that she wanted him to share in her little tryst made him certain that this was an exciting new course. He decided to pretend not to suspect anything, hoping that she would treat him to another creampie soon. He knew it would not be a regular thing for Mia was very much aware that this should never get out in public or become a topic for gossips.

With their lives being so busy, there was not a real opportunity for Mia to take another lover. Secretly, David was hoping that she would find an opportunity to have sex with another man. They settled back into a regular routine. They still made love often and Mia used Leo when she felt like it. They both enjoyed the texts and taunts as she would text him such things as not to come home too early because she was entertaining Leo. He would rush home as soon as he could knowing that she loved to be fucked and eaten when she was horny like that. David still would tease her about fooling around with another man. He would claim that he could taste her lover's cum when he performed oral sex on her. She loved the banter and eagerly awaited the opportunity to feed him a creampie like she had done with Albert.

She would see Albert occasionally when she ran past the fire house. If they made eye contact, one or the other would usually wink. The opportunity just didn't present itself. Mia didn't want anyone to see Albert coming to their house regularly and staying the amount of time it took to fuck her. She would have to be cautious.

Mia's car was up for inspection. David offered to pick her up one morning and bring her back home hoping that the inspection could be done that day. She insisted that she could either run back home or have one of the employees take her home and pick her back up.

After her morning run, Mia headed over to Lawrence's Auto Shop. After checking his schedule, Lawrence told her that he was stacked up as always but would try to get his inspection technician to get to her by early afternoon, if that worked for her. She agreed, telling him that she was working from home that day.

"Great. How about I drop you back at home and I will call and pick you up when it is ready?"

"Good." Mia agreed.

On the way back to her house, Lawrence drove wanting to make sure he was familiar with her vehicle. She was still wearing her running clothes. Even with her sports bra on, Lawrence could still make out a bulge of her areolas and nipples. It was subtle, but he managed to steal glances at her breasts while they talked. Mia didn't know Lawrence that well at the time and learned that he was divorced and had been for many years. He told her that he was fine not having a wife. He could hire people to clean the house and ate out quite often. Plus, he assured her that he was the best BBQ cook in the whole county. He asked about David and how his business was. While turning his head occasionally he was treated to a glimpse of her beautifully tanned legs. The split up the side of her running shorts was enough to open the material to allow more leg to show as she sat in the passenger seat of her car.

When they got back to her house, Lawrence promised to call her as soon as her car was ready. David had an account with Lawrence so there was no need to prepay or go back to his shop for her to pay. Mia just assumed that Lawrence did this for many customers. In fact, Lawrence rarely performed this duty. He had an employee that usually did this and ran parts across town. He wanted to spend time with Mia, so he acted like it was normal for him. Spending more time with easily the best-looking customer he had was what he intended. Sure, he knew her husband and David was a really nice guy. He was certain that nothing could come of this but it didn't hurt to dream. He could easily picture himself guiding his huge black cock into her married white pussy. What she had no way of knowing was that Lawrence was the owner of a massive cock. It was over ten inches long and thicker that her wrist.

When Lawrence's technician had completed the inspection, he called and told her that he would bring her car back to her. He could have had one of his employees pick him up but he chose to go alone and have her drop him back off. When he arrived, he rang the doorbell and she got up from her work. She was wearing a tee shirt with no bra and running shorts with bikini panties underneath. She invited him in and offered him something to drink. She got both of them a glass of iced tea. They continued talking with Mia asking more about his business. The topic of his divorce came up somehow. She asked if he had any intention of getting remarried. He said that it was unlikely that he would. She asked if he had a steady girlfriend. He smiled and said that he had plenty of social interaction with several ladies but wasn't in a monogamous relationship. She took that to mean that he played the field.

She knew to back off and said, "I am being too nosy. Sorry, I just like to know people better. It is a character flaw I have."

"Oh, no, no." Lawrence said. "I just like the idea of my freedom. Oh, I don't mean that married people are not free. Uh, well, now I am embarrassed. It is just not for me. I am having too good a time the way I am."

"Okay. Good enough. Well, I guess I better get you back to your business. I thank you for getting my car done while I am working from home."

"Oh, you work from home quite a bit?"

"Yeah. It is one of the perks for what I do. I go into the office at least one day a week. Sometimes more when we have more staff meetings."

"Nice." He said. "Do you have trouble concentrating working from home?"

"I don't but several of my co-workers have tried and found that it is too distracting for them. They work from the office mostly. It takes some self-discipline to work from home successfully. I treat it as regular office hours. The perk is that I don't have to drive in and back. Plus, as you can see, I dress as I like when I am at home."

"Yes, I can see. You look comfortable and quite attractive at that."

"Well, thank you. You are so kind to say that even though I know it is not true. I look terrible without any makeup."

"If you are not wearing any makeup, then you are the prettiest natural beauty I have ever seen. Wow. I guess you are one of the rare women who look great when they get out of bed."

"Lawrence, you are too kind."

He looked into her eyes. She returned his gaze. She thought she saw a certain eagerness in his eyes. She wondered if the women he dated were satisfied with a lack of commitment. Then she thought that maybe some of them were married and didn't want any level of commitment. She involuntarily glanced between his legs to see if she was affecting him sexually. She detected a bulge and had a quick brain smile knowing that he was excited by her bare legs and loose breasts. Her nipples were getting hard and she knew that they were making points on her tee shirt. Lawrence caught her glance and knew she was looking toward his groin. If she only knew what he was packing there, she wouldn't wait for him to make a move. The moment was electric. She blushed, thinking he could read her mind. Lawrence waited to see where the encounter was heading. Mia didn't want to appear too eager. After what seemed like a lengthy silence, Mia reluctantly got her purse and suggested that they head back to his shop. She had trouble gripping the steering wheel as her hands were shaking in anticipation. Lawrence noticed and made his plan to wait until the proper time. She dropped him off, again thanking him for getting her inspection done in such a timely manner.