Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lawrence decided to take a chance to see if he had misread the signals from Mia. He had purposely kept her proof of insurance certificate which was required for a vehicle inspection. He called her the following day to apologize for the oversight.

When she answered her phone, he informed her of the problem and offered to bring it by if she was working from home that day. Thinking of the possibilities, Mia informed him that she had some errands to run that morning and asked if he could bring it by around three o'clock. Lawrence immediately realized that if she was out running errands, she could easily drop by. He took that as a sign that she might be interested in something else. He would see if he was right. If he was wrong, he would not be overly aggressive and there would be no harm.

Promptly at three o'clock, he rang her doorbell with her certificate in his hand. Anticipating his arrival, she had showered and shaved her pussy slick. She was wearing a nylon crop top and a tiny bikini panty. She figured, what the heck and wore her sexy stilettos. The signs were unmistakable. There would not be any uncertain preliminaries. When she answered the door, Lawrence about dropped his jaw. Her tummy was bare, tanned and flat. Her legs were long and inviting. The crop top draped over her full breasts and showed her nipples and areola. The silky panty outlined her camel toe. She was warm and wet. Once he got over the initial shock, he stammered his apology for catching her unprepared.

"Oh, forget it, Lawrence. Like I said, I dress comfortably while working from home. Come in and I will fix us a drink. Is wine okay? This late in the day, I enjoy a glass."

"Yeah, great. I might add that you look better than comfortable."

She turned back toward him so he could see the outline of her full breasts. She smiled and thanked him for such a kind word. When she returned with the wine, she handed him his glass then sat down next to him on the couch. While talking nervously about nothing, she would touch his arm for emphasis. He gulped his wine and put his glass down on a table. She did likewise. He leaned over and kissed her fully on the lips. She returned the deep kiss and thrust her tongue between his dark lips. He responded by touching her breasts. She removed her crop top and sat with him nude to the waist. She was only in her thin panties and stilettos. His cock was getting completely erect. He stood up and began fumbling with his jeans. She helped him with them and fished his hard cock out of his underwear. The thick, ten-inch black spear flopped out.

Mia took the head of his cock into her mouth amazed at the size. She could hardly get more than the head into her but tried to take more. After sucking his cock, she moved her lips up and down the massive pole, getting him wet to the balls with her saliva. He was starting to produce a copious amount of precum. She sucked the dollops away from his cockhead as he poured out more. He guided her up while removing his shirt and the rest of his pants and underwear. He was naked except for his socks. When she stood up, he grasped the elastic on her sexy panties and dropped them down her legs until they fell to the floor. She stepped out of them and held his hand taking him upstairs into her bedroom.

She lay on the bed and spread her legs inviting him into her wet folds. Not wasting any time, Lawrence leaned forward and placed the bulbous head of his cock onto her waiting pussy. He rubbed his cock up and down her split making sure that she was well lubricated. Assured that she was ready, he pushed the head into her. She tensed up fearing that the massive cock might hurt her. He held her hips and glided forward until he sank another three inches into her love tunnel. He pulled back and move forward again slowly. Each time he did this, he added another inch into her stretched vagina. She made a noise each time he thrust into her. As the sensation of fullness enveloped her brain, she had her first orgasm. This excited Lawrence. He was always amazed how married white women could have orgasms so quickly. He supposed that the white husbands were so small that taking his big cock was erotic and stimulating.

Taking the orgasm as a sign, he began to fuck her deeply. She moaned and grunted as he plowed her fertile womb with such force that she shouted and came yet again. They were both lathered up at that point and Mia was moaning without regard to being discreet.

"Oh, fuck. God, yess, yesssss. Fuck me hard. Yesss. Take me. I love that big cock. Ohhhhh."

This encouraged him and he began banging her. He was all the way in her pussy and he could feel her cervix as he thrust deeper. She had never experienced a cock so thick and so long. She came several times before he tensed and began shooting globs of semen deep within her body. And still her fucked her. Even after he had deposited all his cum into her, he kept banging into her womb. She envisioned him driving his cum into her womb like a pile driver. She was concerned that he was so big that the sperm would seek out another egg deeper in her womb. Thank god, she was on the pill. She didn't know what they would do if somehow she got pregnant. There would be no mistaking the father if she was impregnated.

It was then twice that she had invited a potential lover to her house just before her husband was to arrive. She relished the thought of having him eat fresh cum from her pussy. In a way, she wondered if this might be a step too far but David had commented on how good her pussy had tasted just after she had fucked Albert. She was sure that her husband noticed her stretched pussy. However, he made no mention of that. He was so aroused tasting her sloppy pussy thinking or pretending that it was her own lubrication. On this day, having just been fucked by Lawrence, her pussy was distended. Her vaginal lips were flushed with stretching and her own arousal. She had been filled completely with black cock. She could feel the void and the sensation that she was still stretched wide. She sat and tried to keep Lawrence's cum from dripping out. If David didn't mention or accuse her of having a lover this time, there would be no doubt that he was in favor of her indiscretions. With his approval, it would never be thought of as indiscretion again. David would be a willing cuckold. She wondered then when the time might be right to bring it all in the open to be discussed when they were making love to each other.

David arrived at his usual time to find Mia sitting in her desk chair. Her legs were pressed tightly together to keep the cum from leaking. She planned on a different approach this time. After they kissed, she told him to go upstairs, shower and lay on their bed. She gave him some time, knowing that he wouldn't take long after seeing her naked. When she arrived at the bedroom, David was lying on his back with his little cock sticking straight up. She wasn't interested in his cock right then. He had a chore to do. She mounted him and put her knees on each side of his head. Finally removing her hand, she moved her pussy to his mouth. He opened wide and a torrent of cum came spilling out. The amount and the slimy texture of the massive load would leave no doubt that she had just been pleasured by a superior cock. The wide-open void would also indicate that a big cock had just been all the way up her pussy.

As the thick cum flowed, Mia moved her hips up and down fucking his face in a satisfying motion. The invaded pussy was giving up the semen in big globs. Her clit was moving up and down his mouth bring her closer to another orgasm. The cum was running down his cheeks and all over her luscious thighs. She had never been filled with so much baby batter. David was making muffled sounds as she fucked his face with wild abandon. She was totally turned on and bucking her hips faster as she neared orgasm. When she came, her girl cum mixed with the remainder of Lawrence's cum filled is mouth full. He strained to swallow the huge amount of love cum.

When her orgasm subsided, she rolled over in the bed to find that David had cum all over his own body.

"Oh, Sweet Baby, you came on yourself."

She began scooping up some of the copious slick and feeding it to her cuckold husband. He sucked her fingers and licked her hand as she brought more of the slick puddles to his mouth. She shared some of the man-honey with him. When most of the globs were fed, she licked his body clear and kissed him often.

"UMMM, Baby. You ate me like a starving man. You are so sexy. I cum the best on your tongue."

"Even better than on your lover's cock?"

"Why, sir. I do believe you have me confused with a common slut. What makes you think I just had a lover?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the huge amount of cum dripping from your pussy and the pungent odor of the pheromones mixed with your pussy juice."

"Oh, Baby, did I taste bad?"

"Heck no. The slight metallic taste is a heady aroma. My cum tastes sweeter when it hasn't been in your pussy. The overtaste of a highly aroused stud's cum is so much more heady as I said before. This must have been a huge cock that was just in your pussy. Or maybe it was Leo and it is all your orgasmic juices. Whichever way it was, you tasted so good. I love it when you greet me with your pussy brimming with cum."

"So, Mister. You have no problem with me fucking either Leo or a real stud?"

"None whatsoever if you treat me like this. You are the hot wife of the century as far as I am concerned."

"Honey, we might as well take this out in the open since you are readily accepting my, uh, shall we say, 'break time' activities. Do you want to talk openly about it or would you rather keep it unmentionable. I am good either way. I love how you talk to me when you find me like this. It makes me feel so, uh, I don't know, uh, I guess wanton. So honored that you want to satisfy me. My pussy was a sloppy mess the last two times I seduced you. You said you loved it more that way. So, what will it be? Hidden fantasy or stark reality?"

"Oh, Baby. You are so hot. I loved the dirty talk and the fantasy but since you taught me to love cum, it has been better knowing that some big cock had just fucked you. As much as I like the mystery, I think it is okay if we open up about it. That way we can plan better. Or at least you can plan better. I like when you call me at work saying you are going to fuck Leo. I think you can tell me who the real guy is before you fuck him. But we need to be careful. That is foremost. We don't want to become a topic for the locals. Word tends to spread if there is a juicy story to tell. We have our reputations to uphold. Even if the guy is local, can he be discreet?"

"Who says it is just one guy?"

"Okay, now that you mention it, today was indeed different tasting than the last time. So, it is more than one?"

"Yeah. Albert and then Lawrence. I could tell that each one of them wanted to fuck me. Since we were moving that way and you were encouraging me, I needed to find out if you could accept it as reality. Are you sure you want to continue like this? I mean, you have been cuckolded twice now and you seemed to love it each time. If you have any reservations, say so now. I don't want anything to come up later. As far as being discreet, we can decide on some plausible stories to cover our tracks locally. Plus, we can continue this when we are away if you like. I think we will be less inhibited if we meet a mysterious stranger when we are away."

She told him the stories of how Albert and then Lawrence came to fuck her. He listened intently while his little cock hardened again. He began to lick her slick pussy while she told him how big each man was. She was particularly vivid in explaining how big and black and intimidating Lawrence's cock was. She recounted how many times she came on the huge cock as he sank deeper into her womb. She had to stop her dialogue as she had another orgasm on her husband's tongue.

"Oh, god, Honey. You have a better tongue than either one of those cocks. Thank you for letting me have all three. And maybe many more to come?"

With David's approval out of the way, the couple continued to enact the cuckolding scenario. Like before, Mia might send him naughty pictures of herself naked or in risqué lingerie. She might include a picture of Leo, the dildo, fucking her stretched vaginal lips. David was an enthusiastic participant when they played the game but he was waiting for the real thing. Here he was married to an absolutely gorgeous hotwife and yet the thing that excited him the most was for her to fuck other men. It was not logical. He tried to reconcile the thoughts in his mind. He knew it was a favorite fantasy for many men. He didn't understand it but he certainly felt it. On a repressed feeling, he wondered if it was the right thing to do. Could he lose Mia to a well-endowed man? It would be like he set himself up for failure.

Mia never would have imagined that she could be so promiscuous. She had married David because she loved him. She still loved him. She was still in love with him. She couldn't really call it cheating on her marriage vows although technically some would call it that. It was the culmination of months of jokes, jibes and fantasies. Had David intentionally moved her this direction or was the banter the seed which grew into the tree? At any rate, she could not deny that it was sexually fulfilling to know that her own husband relished the thought of her being satisfied by a big cock.

It was several weeks later that David began wondering if Mia was going to treat him to a fresh creampie anytime soon. He knew that they agreed to be discreet. He kept dropping hints when he came home. She had only had one video session with Leo that she had shared with him since they agreed to his cuckolding. He wondered if she was meeting lovers and not sharing with him. The suspense finally got to him and he asked her one night after they made normal love.

"Oh, I am sorry I haven't talked about it lately, Honey. I have been busy with work. For some reason, us talking about it sort of took some of the intrigue out of the sessions. I tell you what. How about you help a little and set up some sessions for me. I think that would be exciting. It would be like you are my pimp. Would that excite you?"

"Damn, Honey. I wouldn't know what to do."

"Well, I suppose you better think of something. This is upping the ante a little. I want to keep you totally involved and aware of everything. The good thing is that my next lovers will not have any inhibitions about fucking a married woman. Not having to worry about being caught by a jealous husband might do wonders for their libidos. Would you want to watch me getting fucked? By the way, that is all it is. I really get off to being fucked by big cocks but it is you that I love."

This confirmation further pushed any concerns about her wanting to leave him for a new lover. She was always up front. He knew that. That was one thing that led him to propose to her in the first place. Now, how would he go about asking a man to fuck his wife. He supposed that Albert and Lawrence would accommodate his requests. It was just awkward walking up to one of them to ask him to fuck his wife. He would have to give it some thought. Mia certainly wanted it. In a way, he wished that she hadn't placed the onus on him. However, he saw how clever it was of her to keep him included in the plans. His desire to eat a warm creampie propelled him to a couple of days of planning and procrastination.

Lust caused him to come up with a plan. He checked the schedules at the sandwich shop to make sure that Albert was overseeing his business. He knew that the owners had plenty of help during the lunch hour. Getting away from the shop was always a possibility. He waited until the lunch hour had died down before he went to the shop. He knew that Albert would be there that day. When he approached the counter, the attendant asked him what he would have. He told him that he was just there to see Albert. When Albert came forward, the had a little bit of concern seeing David standing there. Albert was a little defensive pondering what David might do if he had discovered that he had fucked David's wife. David smiled and shook hands with Albert.

Relieved, Albert asked David, "What can I do for you, David?"

"Hey, Albert. I just wanted to see if you could deliver to my wife about mid-afternoon. Would you have time to see to it personally? She was so thankful that you came by to check on her after her little ankle injury. Maybe deliver what you did before. Oh, and you don't have to take any sandwiches and soup this time. If you know what I mean."

Albert looked at David with a wary eye. Could this be a trap? David didn't look like he was angry but looks could be deceiving.

"Uh, no food?"

"Yes. The other service you provided was very thorough according to Mia. She liked the feel and taste of your main dish."

"Let me get this straight. You want me to go to your house and do what we did last time but not to take any food."

"Exactly. She just loves what you deliver."

"Midafternoon, huh?"

"Absolutely. Just knock on the door. She might have to wear something comfortable. Sometimes she works in very, very little clothing. Try not to get upset if she answers the door like that, okay. If anything happens, I am okay with it."

"Uh, okay, David. Thanks. I guess?"

"Don't mention it. And I mean DON'T MENTION IT. Like definitely don't."

There was nothing indecisive about that approach. David was sure that the message was clear. He was freely offering up his wife to be fucked. What reservations Albert might have would be overcome by the thought of how hot a fuck that woman had been the last time he visited. He was willing to go over and hoped that everything was like David had indicated.

After he left the sandwich shop, David went over to Lawrence's Auto Shop. He found Lawrence at his desk taking care of his normal duties and watching over all the repairs being done.

"Ahh, David. How are you?"

"Great, Lawrence. Hey, I wondered if you could drop by the house around six o'clock this evening. I know the last time you had to carry some business back to Mia. She was very impressed with the service you provided for her. I just want to keep her happy and I thought that since you seem to be the best at satisfying young wives, you might want to revisit the service you gave her last time."

"Uh, David, I just had to take her insurance card back to her."

"Oh, no. I wasn't talking about that. She was totally blown away by the other thing you took with you. Know what I mean? She says you carry it with you all the time and she wanted to make sure that it was taken care of."

"The other thing?"

"Yeah, you know. I think I can see a little rise out of the other thing when I talk about your service to my wife's, uh, equipment. Uh, she will have that out for you if you can make it by at about six."

"Okay, David. Is this for real. You are not angry about the 'other thing'?"

"No, Lawrence. Mia was happy with the service. I got to see what a good job you had done when I got home that evening and it was plain that you had done very well. In fact, all the evidence was still where you left it."

"Man, I, uh, I, uh. You really want me to go your house and uh, I mean do the same thing for your wife that I did before?"

"If you don't mind. You know, she said that you need to have the right man for the right job. Sometimes I am a bit challenged when it comes to properly servicing her. And, by the way, Lawrence, this needs to remain off the books. There is no need to leave a trail. She says that you are the best at what you do but she wants to, you know, keep you to herself and not let anyone know about your specialty."