Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was smiling as he imparted the specific instructions to Lawrence. At first, Lawrence was a bit worried just like Albert had been. David's easy banter and unmistakable reference could be interpreted in a different way if there was a recording of the audio. But there was not recording, and Lawrence's cameras only had video. It was so apparent that David wanted him to fuck Mia that he could hardly wait for six o'clock. For whatever reason the time was over four hours away. David must have some reason for the timing. Lawrence would take a shower in his private bath in his office and appear fresh as a daisy at six o'clock. He had never figured David and Mia as swingers. In fact, this was not his first time being approached by a white couple. It was, however, the first time that the husband had directly set up a date for his wife. Lawrence knew that there were many cuckold couples who loved to go black. He also knew that discretion was the key to the relationships. He had never experienced any repercussions when the wife was the aggressor and the husband was the submissive. He was almost totally certain that he had struck gold with this white couple. Mia was by far the sexiest and youngest of the hotwives that he had fucked. He could hardly believe his luck. If he played his cards close to the vest, he might have the pleasure of servicing this honey quite a lot.

Promptly at two o'clock, Albert rang the doorbell. He carried a large empty sack with the sandwich shop logo on it. There was no food in the sack per David's instructions. The treat he was delivering to that household was in his pants.

Mia answered the door wearing only the ever-present sexy stilettos. There was no need to be coy. Albert had been invited to fuck the gorgeous woman by her cuckold husband. She was the sexiest woman Albert had seen. And he had seen a lot of naked women. The hunky fireman had his pick of the single women around the area. Married women were just as horny and forward as the single ones. Some married women even more so. He liked fucking married women but he had to be careful. If he suspected that it might lead to marital discord or the woman would tell the husband, he would steer clear. He had never been approached by the husband inviting him to his house to fuck his wife.

He marveled at the boldness of the hot wife. Her curves, her body, her face. It was sex personified. Her perfect breasts, topped by equally perfect areolas and nipples. Her slick pussy with puffy vaginal lips. Albert could never have imagined being able to fuck such a gorgeous married woman. Many middle aged and slightly beyond wives had come on to him and offered themselves to him. And, yes, he had accommodated some of them. But never one like the naked dream in front of him. When she welcomed him with a French kiss, he held her naked body close to himself.

"Come on up to the bedroom, Albert. I have some drinks already poured. Uh, I hope you don't mind David watching. This will be his first time. No need to be alarmed. He already serviced my creamy pussy the last time you fucked me. He has been so horny to see us fuck that I thought we could let him watch. He might pleasure himself but don't worry. Just act like he is not there. He just wants to see me pleasured by a superior cock and I assured him that yours was indeed superior. I think it is hot that he wants to share me with a young stud."

Albert was surprised at this development. Could this be a trap? Logically, it would make no sense to invite him to fuck Mia if he was in any way dangerous. The invitation had been so blatant that he reasoned David was a cuckold and loved watching his wife pleasured. Mia made it plain that David would only watch from afar. While it was new to him, he guessed that he didn't need to worry about being caught by a jealous husband. He followed Mia into the bedroom. David sat across the room in an overstuffed chair. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and Albert could see that his cock was sticking straight up. This pretty much confirmed that he was waiting to see Mia fucked by a big cock. What Albert didn't know was that he had a two-hour window and then he would be thanked and let out. Mia had another lover with an even bigger cock coming in at six o'clock.

Mia wasted no time with foreplay. She helped Albert out of his clothes. His cock was hard and ready for action. She knelt and placed the head of his penis in her mouth and bobbed her head, taking as much of him as she could. Her saliva was dripping as she thrust her mouth until he triggered her gag reflex. She tried several times to get him past her throat muscles but he was too thick for her to be comfortable. This would have to do and beside, she didn't want him cumming prematurely. She wanted David to experience the visual of Mia fucking Albert in every position and every way possible. She vowed to repay David's submissiveness with a show he would never forget. Starting out with a deep-throat attempt was just the opening act.

With Alberts big cock still dripping with her thick saliva, he mounted her missionary and began inserting himself into her wet folds. As he sank his heavy cock deeper into her pussy, she came for the first time. David, meanwhile, was shedding his gym shorts exposing his hard little cock. While he was not tiny, he thought of himself as completely inferior when he saw Albert's nine-inch cock. David wondered how she could take this cock all the way. He saw immediately. Albert pulled back and then moved further into her each time he thrust his hips forward. Once his cock bumped into her cervix, Mia began cumming yet again. He fucked her slowly but steadily. She let out a little moan each time his cock plunged all the way into her womb. She was enjoying the smooth steady rhythm and really wanted to encourage him. She decided not to say the things she wanted to say so as not to appear too intimate for the sake of David watching and slowly pumping his slick cock. David's hand and cock were shining with an inordinate amount of precum. He was enjoying his first voyeuristic experience so much that he was afraid he would cry out when he came.

Mia rolled over signaling Albert to dismount her. She mounted him reverse cowgirl so she could see her husband now naked and pleasuring himself. She smiled and mouthed the words, "I love you" as she bounced slowly on the impaling cock. She sat up straight and caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples causing yet another orgasm.

"Ohhh, yes, yes. Honey, can you see how deeply his cock is? I am so full. God, he is big. I feel stretched. Ohhh. It feels so good. Thank you, Baby, for letting Albert fuck me again."

Rocking deeper as she spoke, she wanted to make it last as long as she could. Albert had remarkable staying power which she knew from the first time they had sex. It was so nice that she had fucked him before. That way it seemed more relaxed. Her pussy was gushing lubrication making Alberts groin and pubic hair a swampy mess. Mia began thrusting her body a little harder, landing on his pubic bone each thrust. She moved her body higher as she fucked his cock. She allowed most of his cock to come back out of her slick tunnel before thrusting violently downward. She started to moan until she planted all her weight down on him and stayed there. Her mouth formed a big O as she ground her slick pussy against his body. She shuddered and came in an almost paralytic spasm. Albert was holding on, trying not to cum. He remembered the intensity of her orgasms the first time they fucked. If anything, she was more orgasmic this time. Maybe it was the wanton sensation she got from her husband watching. Whatever it was, it was the best fuck he had ever experienced. While he was still holding back, Mia dismounted him again and moved forward on the bed resting on her knees and hands.

Albert took the sign and knelt behind her. He slowly inserted his dripping cock into her swollen pussy lips. David was impressed at Albert's control. Mia had cum rather violently but Albert was holding on. David gathered that it was his stamina as well as his big cock that gave him access to so many women. Once they experienced sex with Albert, there was no cutting them off completely. As Mia looked into her husband's eyes, Albert slammed his thick cock all the way into her. Balls deep. Mia's eyes rolled as she experienced his fullness again. She began moving to his deep thrusts until Albert put his hands around her shapely waist. This was it. He thrust into her one final time and held her back to his cock. His ass bucked as he tried to go as deep as he could. Mia stopped breathing. She felt his cock blast her womb with shot after shot of thick white cum. She could feel it in her uterus. She moaned.

"Yes, yes, Albert. Fuck me. Show my husband how a real man fucks. Shoot your seed into my womb. God, I love a big cock. Tell him, Honey. Tell him to fuck your wife."

David was a little surprised and had a hard time finding his voice. His first sound was like a whine but he recovered.

"Yes, Albert. Fuck her good. She needs a big cock. Service her married pussy. We both thank you. Fuck her hard. That's it."

After about eight blasts of his potent seed splashed her womb, Albert kept thrusting until he was starting to go soft. Mia lay flat on her front side, making it even harder for him to keep his deflating cock to stay inside her. As he slipped out, Mia cupped her pussy with her hand.

"Thanks, Albert. Don't be a stranger. David will show you out. We enjoy each other's company after I have a great orgasm. You did your part, now let my husband cuddle with me."

Albert thought it a little strange to be dismissed so quickly, however it might be best to leave so as not to experience any awkwardness with David. David was the perfect gentleman asking Albert if he wanted a drink for the road. He thanked Albert again for helping them out with the bedroom activities. It was rather strange that the cuckold watched and encouraged him to fuck the beautiful wife.

"Oh, well", Albert thought. "If that is what the couple wanted and everything seemed to be discreet, then who was he to kiss and tell?"

Once David had shown Albert out, he raced back to the bedroom to service Mia's drenched pussy. Albert's cream was just showing around her fingers as she tried to save the sweet treat for her caring husband. He quickly got on the bed with his hard cock leaving pecker tracks on the sheets. Licking her fingers first, he moved her hands away and began slurping the river of cum flowing from her pussy. He was so busy swallowing the constant stream of virile white seed that he could not properly minister to her swollen clitoris. In due time, he had slurped enough to move to her protruding bud. He licked the sensitive button bringing her to an almost instant orgasm. When she came, she pushed out an unbelievable amount of cum which apparently had been pasted to her womb. She moaned as David slurped it up and continued to lick her clit. It was an intense orgasm and she was locked in position. Slowly she began to relax. David laid his ear on her stomach and heard her heart pumping as she came down from her intense arousal. They lay like that for a while until David rolled off to give her room to relax fully.

"Take your time, Honey, Lawrence will be by at six. I bet he will be exactly on time. You have time to shower or bathe if you want."

"Oh, you know what, Honey? I think I will just take a sponge bath and leave my wet pussy out of it. I know there is still some of Albert's cum up there. The other times, I actually dripped for hours. Guess it gets trapped in the female plumbing. Even the next morning, I could feel the wonderful sensations as I fingered myself. I wonder if Lawrence will be able to figure out that I have just been fucked by 'his competition'.

"I am assuming that Lawrence doesn't know about Albert."

"Absolutely not, Honey. Albert knows not to spread a secret like that. I am sure he will want a rematch at some point."

"Yeah, I made it clear to both Albert and Lawrence that this was never to get out. The way things are, it would be stupid for either one of them to give out any secrets. If it were me on the other end, I would certainly want to keep my hat in the ring."

Mia sponged off and re-applied her perfume. She relaxed in the bed until just before six o'clock. She was all fresh except for the lingering remnants of Albert. It was a good thing also because Lawrence was even thicker and longer that Albert. He might be surprised that he would not have to work her pussy slowly like the first time.

The doorbell rang promptly at six. David greeted Lawrence with a cold beer. Mia was relaxing on the couch in her fuck me heels and nothing else. Lawrence looked at David and then toward Mia.

"Well, hello, Lawrence. Did you bring by your equipment. You seem to have everything you need in your auto shop and everything I need in your pants. Good to see you. Finish your beer. I will be up in the bedroom waiting. Oh, I hope it is okay with you if David watches. He wants to learn all he can about how you service young wives."

As Mia walked seductively up the stairs, Lawrence looked at David.

"Man, are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Definitely. We have been role playing for quite a while. I hoped that eventually we would get to this point. While I am not tiny, Mia and I still enjoy her being serviced by a large cock. I hope you are okay with me watching. Try not to concentrate on me. I will probably masturbate while you are fucking my wife. No offense but after you finish would you show yourself out. We really like the sensation when I fuck her afterwards. We call it a 'buttered bun'. Her pussy is amazing always but after a good fucking, the feeling is unbelievable."

Lawrence just shook his head and smiled. David led him up the stairs where they found Mia in the bed diddling her wet pussy.

"Why don't you guys get more comfortable? As in naked. I told David about your big cock, Lawrence and he is as eager to see it as I am."

Lawrence didn't need any more encouragement. He dropped his pants and underwear. He shed his shirt, socks and shoes. His cock was at full staff. David was amazed even though Mia had told him of the massive ebony spear that Lawrence was packing. Mia had Lawrence stand beside the bed so she could lick the beautiful weapon that was about to invade her. He was leaking precum and Mia licked it up like nectar.

"UMMM, Lawrence. You taste so good. David, I would love for you to taste his secretions. Maybe next time I can give you a sloppy kiss and share this slick treat."

After licking and sucking the massive head, Mia spread her legs and invited Lawrence into the bed. She wondered how much of Albert's cum mixed with her own nectar was leaking from her pussy. She was so wet and excited to see that huge black cock again. David was sitting in the chair stroking his hard cock. He too was flowing with precum. His cock was slick from the lubrication. He was amazed at how much he was secreting. He figured it must be nature's response to seeing his wife in danger of being bred.

When Lawrence knelt between the sexy legs of the pretty white wife, thoughts of David being present vanished from his mind. This was by far the most gorgeous woman he had ever had sex with. With this being his second time, he hoped that the 'relationship' would last forever. While having experienced the cuckold fetish of some white couples, this was the first time that the husband was actually in the room. He didn't really understand what led couples to this point but he loved the lifestyle.

He leaned forward and kissed the wet lips of the beautiful pussy. She tasted different than some women taste but still sweet to his buds. He licked along her dripping slit and placed his tongue against her swollen clitoris. He didn't remember her clit being so prominent the last time he fucked her. He then moved close to the target and placed the head of his cock into her vaginal folds. She was so hot and slick that Lawrence thought that he might cum too soon. When he moved forward, it seemed like her pussy was drawing his cock deeper. She was dilated compared to the first time he had fucked her tight pussy. Now, she seemed like it was looser and easier to engulf his monster black cock.

Mia moaned as he thrust gently into her delicious cavern. He wasted no time in inserting himself deeply into her womanhood. When the tip of his cock touched her cervix, Mia tensed and had her first orgasm.

"Oh, my god, Lawrence. You stretch me so much. I will never feel my husband's cock again. I just love the thickness of your cock. Yes. Yes. Fuck my married white pussy. Let's show David how you fuck me."

Spurred on by Mia's dominant narrative toward her cuckold husband, Lawrence began pounding her pussy relentlessly.

"Oh, oh, oh. God, Lawrence slow down. I want to feel you inside me for a long time. But you make me cum so good."

Lawrence slowed the speed of his thrusts but increased the depth. She could feel her womb give each time he reached totally inside her. Their pubic bones were clashing putting more pressure on her engorged clit. She came several more times as he took her white pussy as deep as he could. David was amazed at the ease of her taking the big, black, almost grotesque size of the huge cock. He could hardly wait for Lawrence to cum in his wife. Once Lawrence was gone, David would be free to eat the massive load of cum from his wife's pussy. Then he would fuck her and feel the complete void left by the superior cock. In total volume he guessed that Lawrence's cock was easily three times larger than his own normal sized penis. Mia was straining with her repeated orgasms as she moaned and encouraged Lawrence to give her his cock.

"God, Honey. Look what he is doing to you wife's pussy. Damn, I am so full of black cock. I love the sensation. He is the best. You should thank him for taking care of me."

"Yes, I see, Baby. Fuck her good, Lawrence. I love to see her cum. Bang her pussy for her."

With all the encouragement, Lawrence was coming to his boiling point. As he felt his orgasm approaching, he made one last stroke. Holding his cock against her cervix, he blasted spurt after spurt into her womb. He hoped that she was not on birth control. He would love to see an offspring of his come from this fantastic woman. At that time, he could not care about the ramifications of inseminating David's wife. He only wanted to fill her with his seed and think about what a child would look like with Mia's beauty and his potent genes. He came and came until he had no more seed to bestow. Eventually, he softened and withdrew from her now sloppy pussy. Mia held her hand over her drenched pussy. Lawrence hoped she was intentionally holding his sperm inside herself hoping to conceive a child. In reality, she was saving the massive load of cum for her husband.

David saw the act of withdrawal and thanked Lawrence for his efforts. He got up and helped Lawrence pick up his clothes. Lawrence took the signal and remembered what David had said about them wanting to cuddle after he had stretched her pussy beyond limits. He thanked them both and left. When he got back to his car, he took a moment to reflect.

He thought to himself, "This has to be the craziest thing I have seen. A white husband willing offering his wife to him so they could experience the black cuckold taboo. Man, thank god for horny white couples".