Pleasing Juliette Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Every time they fucked Emily made Juliette squirt at least once, but while it could be her imagination there seem to be more liquid than usual.

Thinking on her feet, so to speak, Emily lowered her head and once again tasted the liquid gushing out of the other woman. Sure enough it tasted different, and not in a good way, and Emily immediately pulled back in disgust.

Luckily Juliette was too preoccupied to notice that brief look, so Emily didn't need to reassure the insecure country star.

She did however have to gradually decrease her pace and then gently pull her fist out of Juliette's cunt. Which of course annoyed Juliette, but then she had a look like she was now thinking the same thing as Emily.

"I, I... I think your water just broke." Emily said softly.

"Me too." Juliette groaned, and then after a few long seconds snapped, "What are you waiting for? Get me to a fuckin' hospital!"

With a quick apology Emily rushed to do just that. Fortunately they had been prepared for this for over a month now, just in case, and Emily had even got Juliette to agreed to some dry runs, so while the next few minutes were chaotic it was more organised than it would have seen from the outside.

Of course inside Emily was still freaking out, and she could only imagine what Juliette was going through, but that was normal for anyone in this situation.

What wasn't normal was that Emily spent the entire time getting Juliette to the hospital, and even holding Juliette's hand while she gave birth, wondering what this meant for their relationship. Because she really, really wanted to keep pleasing Juliette.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12