Pleasing Juliette Ch. 05

Story Info
Juliette realises what truly pleases her.
8.1k words
4.5
6.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Nashville and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Emily had heard that your priorities changed from the moment you became apparent, and that was certainly true for Juliette and Avery. It was true for her as well, although she kept having to remind herself that she wasn't actually part of this dysfunctional family. Not really. No, she wasn't anything but a homewrecker. One of Juliette's many mistakes, and one which didn't have the decency to go away.

She tried, but she was weak. All Juliette had to do was give her a look, maybe briefly tell her how much she needed her, and Emily was agreeing to stay. Stay and be an uncomfortable reminder of Juliette's mistake. If Juliette even remembered it.

Of course that wasn't a guarantee, because even though there had been definitely no drugs or alcohol involved may be Juliette really had chosen to forget everything that happened during her pregnancy. Maybe it would be easier that way. Even though it had only been just over a month it seemed so long ago now that Emily was beginning to wonder if she had imagined it.

It may be Juliette had slipped her something so she could get a contact high or just laugh as Emily hallucinated a love affair between them. But there were things which filled Emily with most likely false hope, like the fact that while they had mended fences Avery still wasn't living with Juliette, and that one time he had tried to kiss Juliette she had quickly shut him down. Which admittedly wasn't much, but Emily really was that pathetic.

Then one day while Avery was playing with his daughter in the living room while Emily was cooking in the kitchen Juliette approached her, gently placed a hand over hers and whispered softly, "I haven't forgotten. I... I haven't forgotten about you. About, us."

"Juliette-" Emily croaked while staring in disbelief at their hands.

"Not here, okay?" Juliette pleaded, "I can't do this while Avery's still here."

"Okay." Emily nodded.

"Love you." Juliette smiled, kissing her cheek and then returning to the living room as if nothing had happened.

*

For a minute or two Emily had just stood there dumbly staring at where Juliette had disappeared too, somewhere along the way brushing a hand over her cheek. Then she got back to work prepairing the dinner, to which she was invited too, which was sweet, and something that had been happening more and more since their relationship had moved to the next level, but Emily declined this time.

She just couldn't take anymore of watching Avery doting over Juliette, making it obvious that he was still in love with her, making her feel all the more guilty about this entire thing. It didn't matter that her relationship with Juliette had begun after they'd broke up, now they had a child together Emily was officially a homewrecker.

That fact weighed heavily on Emily's shoulders for the next few hours, or at least more than usual, but she forgot it in any other thought as soon as Avery left, taking the baby with him, and leaving her alone with Juliette, Emily listening to them go with bated breath from another room. There was then a brief pause, footsteps and suddenly they were alone together.

She and Juliette were alone together in Juliette's big house, and Emily wasn't sure what she should say. Or what Juliette was going to say. Part of her hoped that Juliette would do the right thing and break up with her, even if it destroyed her at least that way she wouldn't destroy Juliette's family. Which selfishly she wanted to destroy Juliette's family, and perhaps even her professional, life just to be with her.

"Hi." Juliette said after a long pause.

"Hi." Emily parroted, unable to think of anything else to say. Then when Juliette approached her with a familiar look in her eyes she quickly protested, "Wait, wait, wait! What, what is this? What are we? What do you want?"

"I don't know." Juliette said softly after a brief pause, and then seeing the look on Emily's face quickly added, "That's bullshit. I want you. I do. I'm just, I'm just scared. Maybe I always was."

There was a long pause and then Emily pointed out, "You have a family now."

"I do." Juliette agreed.

Another pause, and then Emily added, "Avery would probably take you back now."

Yet another pause and then Juliette admitted, "He proposed."

"Oh." Emily murmured, feeling crushed, "And?"

"And I told him I needed time to think. But I don't. I don't want him, I want you. I'm just too much of a coward to tell him that." Juliette admitted softly.

Summoning all her decency Emily reluctantly said, "You, you should tell him yes. You should marry him. If only for the baby. Then maybe-"

"I love you!" Juliette interrupted firmly, her eyes getting teary, "I don't care what I should do."

Emily sighed and reluctantly questioned, "Are you going to come out? Tell the world that you chose your assistant over the father of your child? Are you going to tell your fans you're a lesbian?"

"Hey! Bisexual." Juliette almost laughed, "What, it's all the rage nowadays. And the scandal would actually be good for my career."

"Or it might end it." Emily pointed out.

"I know." Juliette said softly.

"I, I can't be your dirty little secret forever." Emily said softly, before admitting, "That's a lie, I totally would do that if you asked. Hell, I'd let you marry whoever the hell you wanted and fuck you every day behind their backs, because I'm a pathetic loser who would do anything for you. But it's not fair on me, you or anyone else. Especially not your kid."

"I know, I know, I know." Juliette groaned in frustration, before promising, "Which is why I want to come out. I do. I just need a little time. Just please, baby, give me some time."

Juliette taking her hand softly promising that broke Emily, as she practically sobbed, "Take all the time you need."

Smiling softly Juliette pulled the other woman into her arms and softly told her, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Emily admitted without hesitation.

"Kiss me." Juliette softly pleaded, "Please?"

There was a brief pause in which Juliette almost said something else, although she had no idea what. Thankfully before she could put her foot into her mouth Emily leaned in and gently pressed her lips against hers. Juliette wanted more, so much more, but for this moment it was enough. More than enough.

It was a sign that she had Emily, maybe more than before, and she didn't want to ruin the moment. So she stayed perfectly still for a few long seconds, before beginning to softly caress Emily's lips with her own. Then just as Juliette had moved a hand up to cup Emily's cheek the assistant pulled back, which momentarily scared her.

Especially when Emily asked, "Should I go?"

"Go!" Juliette frowned, "Why?"

"You just had a baby." Emily said softly.

"You don't have to remind me. I was there." Juliette joked, before quickly adding, "And sure, I didn't want to have sex right after, but I'm all better now. And you can be gentle, right?"

"Yeah..." Emily said hesitantly.

Juliette pleaded, "Fuck me Emily. Fuck me and make me yours."

Those words caused obvious lust to flash in Emily's eyes and then all of a sudden their lips were pressed together again, although this kiss was nothing like the first. The first was soft and gentle, which had been nice for sure, but it was also cautious, nervous and even awkward. The second was none of those things.

The second was confident, reassured, hard, rough and most importantly of all passionate, the two women sliding their hands all over each other as Emily gently but firmly pushed her in the direction of the bedroom, causing Juliette to smile in delight and begin to help Emily take off her clothes. Emily returned the favour and by the time Juliette was pushing her assistant down onto the bed they were both completely naked.

For a few minutes they rolled back and forth, passionately making out and groping each other's bodies. Then Emily broke the kiss and just stared down at her with such love and devotion Juliette's heart ached. Then Juliette gave her a shy smile, which Emily return before kissing her lips once again.

Again the third was different, and while that was Juliette's least favourite kiss as it was just a quick peck it was also kind of her favourite, because it signified the moving on to more fun stuff. Although she knew it would be a while before Emily gave her what she really wanted it was nice for the other girl to start officially working her way down her body, even if she had taken a detour to kiss all over her face before working her way down to her jaw and then to her neck.

Predictably Emily took a very long time worshipping her neck, but soft and gentle was probably exactly what Juliette needed right now, and she certainly didn't complain. At least not at first. No, she was too busy moaning softly as she worked her way up and down the sensitive flesh, at first just kissing but then also occasionally sucking, licking and even nipping the sensitive flesh, probably enough to leave a mark later.

Hopefully enough to leave a mark. Yes, Juliette love the idea of Emily marking her as hers, and to confirm that she pressed a hand against the back of Emily's head to press her more firmly into her neck.

Emily was relieved to feel that encouragement. She had been worried that it was too possessive, or too much like a high school kid, but after watching from the sidelines as Juliette had the perfect normal life with her baby daddy Emily felt a primal need to mark her territory, which was only spurned on by the last words Juliette had said to her.

Of course if she wanted to fuck her boss again she couldn't stay in that position forever, so eventually she started kissing her way down Juliette's body again. Honestly she had probably done enough already to skip to the main event, and she would have probably like that, but Emily couldn't bear the thought of leaving out Juliette's boobs, especially as they were still swollen with milk from nursing.

Before Juliette had given birth Emily had loved sucking on those pregnancy swollen tits, but no matter how hard and passionately she sucked she never got anything. Now Juliette was nursing probably be much easier to get something, and Emily wasn't sure how she felt about that.

At best she should probably save the majority of it for the baby, so she was a lot more cautious this time with Juliette's big boobs, mostly concentrating on the milk swollen flesh instead of the nipples, and when she did take them into her mouth she made sure to suck on them as gently as possible. When there was something she decided to mostly concentrate on sliding her tongue around those nipples.

It had the same effect of making Juliette moan, groan and whimper in pleasure, at least at first. Of course it wasn't long before she started whimpering for more, making it clear this wasn't what she truly wanted. And while in the end Emily would always please Juliette she just couldn't resist lingering on her boobs for just a little longer, if only for the privilege of hearing to the begging become a little more frantic.

Emily even found it within herself to look up at her once scary boss and flash her a cheeky grin as her tongue concentrated on just circling around her right nipple until it looked like Juliette was going to cry louder than her baby.

"Lower. Mmmmm, please Emily, lower." Juliette had moaned initially, but then she quickly became desperate, "Please Emily, lower! Lower! I need more. I need you to fuck me! Mmmmm, only you. Please Emily, tongue fuck me! Fuck my little queer cunt with your dyke tongue! Do it! Please? Please Emily, I need it. I need you. Please, lower, mmmmm, lower, ooooooh, yes that's it, ohhhhhh God yes!"

Of course inevitably Emily started making her way south. She did it as slowly as possible, but the fact that she did it seem to please Juliette, at least for a little while. Taking full advantage of that Emily spent a few long minutes kissing over Juliette's belly, marvelling over how something so stretched could once again be so tiny in a matter of weeks.

She wasn't sure if Juliette had been pushing herself extra hard, or if it was just good genes, but it was impressive. Although Emily definitely missed Juliette's big belly, and she had loved to kiss it to show her just how beautiful she thought it was. Although there are other ways to show that, and as Juliette started complaining again Emily finally reached her destination and did the one thing she'd been thinking about all day.

Juliette barely got the chance to complain again before Emily stuck out her tongue and slid it over her pussy with a long, slow lick. This made Juliette let out a high-pitched cry followed by a long moan, making her very grateful that Avery had taken Cadence with them when he left, otherwise there was no way they could get through this without waking her.

It meant that Juliette could be as loud as she wanted, and she intended to be, because she wanted to let Emily know just how good she was making her feel, and that she loved every single second of the heaven that was her assistant licking her pussy. Which given she had just gone through childbirth seemed even more intense.

Every little lick seemed to set her cunt, and maybe her whole body, on fire. It was so intense that Juliette had to close her eyes so she could block out the sight of Emily between her legs, although that kind of backfired because again it just made what she was feeling that much more intense.

So she tried opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling, but she just couldn't resist looking down and seeing long brunette hair in between her thighs, and occasionally looking up to her for approval. Approval which Juliette was very happy to give, first in the form of moans, groans, whimpers and gasps of pleasure, then more direct verbal encouragement.

"Yessssssss, lick me! Lick my pussy! Oh God Emily, mmmmmm, it feels so good!" Juliette moaned happily, "Sooooooooo gooooooodddddddd, mmmmmm, more! Give me more! Mmmmm, give me more of that hot little tongue of yours Emily. Make me feel good. Fuck me, oh fuck me, aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, oh yes, that's it, oh Emily!"

She was unable to get out much else, or at least not much else which was coherent, because Emily started lingering on her clit. After the first lick Emily had avoided it, occasionally getting close but never touching it, then all of a sudden she was flicking it with several strokes, making Juliette squirm and lose her train of thought.

Emily then switched to gently brushing it with every other lick of Juliette's pussy, but the singer couldn't complain about that. Literally. The last few licks rendered her speechless. Also figuratively, because they reminded her just how much she liked a slow and gentle build up before her eventual orgasm. Which given that it was Emily, would be incredible.

There was a definite ache for a climax, which would only increase over the next few minutes, and Juliette knew it was only a matter of time before Emily had her begging like a desperate little lesbian whore for her orgasm, but she also knew it would be worth the wait. Also that it would be worth anything she'd have to do or say to get it.

Although Juliette tried to ignore that for now and enjoy the heaven that was her assistant eating her pussy. No baby, no pregnancy, no nothing could hold her back or distract from the heaven she was feeling, Juliette smiling in blissful happiness and reaching down to stroke the long brunette hair of her lover as she continued giving her what she so desperately needed.

Even when Juliette could feel herself coming down from that heaven she resisted the urge to demand, or more accurately beg, for her inevitable orgasm. Because that's exactly what it was, inevitable. Emily had proven that time and time again by fucking Juliette to the best climaxes of her life, and she had no doubt that this time would be no exception.

Partly because of all the wonderful build-up she was receiving right now, something Juliette constantly reminded herself as she came back down to earth, and then lower. Oh God, the need to cum became so overwhelming that it was like a pleasurable torture, and yet still Juliette resisted, which made her very proud of herself.

Of course she was never that patient, and inevitably Juliette whimpered, "Make me cum! Oh God Emily, ooooooooh Gooooodddddd make me cum! Please Emily? Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yessssssss, I need to cum! I need you, my beautiful girlfriend, to make me cum. Oh yes, aaaaaahhhh fuckkkkkkkk, I need, mmmmmm, make me cum, oh fuck, oh God Emily!"

Unsurprisingly Emily didn't give her what she wanted right away even when she did start begging, Juliette was at least prepared for that. What she wasn't prepared for and took her completely by surprise was Emily making it worse by giving her even more pleasure, enough to send her to the edge of orgasm, but never allowing her to go over that edge.

How did she do that? Simple, by lingering on her clit with her tongue, and taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. As Juliette began begging more and more frantically Emily switched between these two things, to the point where Juliette actually wondered whether this would be the first time she'd be left unsatisfied, and as unlikely as that thought was it was enough to scare her into getting really desperate.

"For God sakes Emily, make me cum!" Juliette screeched, "Make me fucking cum! Do it! Oooooooh fuck, do it now! Mmmmmmm, I can't take it anymore. I need to cum! Please? For the love of God, please Emily, fuck me! Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, fuck me with your beautiful little tongue. Oh yes, fuck me! Tongue fuck me, mmmmmm, fuck me like a dyke slut! Oh my God, ram that tongue of yours inside me and make me cum! Make me cum, make me cum, make me fucking cum, oh fuck! Oh God! Oh Emily! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmm yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck me!"

After what was way too long in Juliette's opinion her assistant slid her tongue down to her entrance and then after a few long torturous seconds of teasing shoved her tongue as deep inside her as it would go, instantly triggering the kind of powerful climax Juliette had only ever had with her precious Emily.

That climax was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Emily making her cum over and over again effortlessly, like she always did. In the process Juliette became a writhing mess, screaming incoherently and backing her hips up into the other girl's face. It would have been embarrassing if Juliette could think coherently, but thankfully she couldn't, her entire world melting away until there was only pleasure.

Just before it did a blissfully happy smile crossed Juliette's face as she was reminded everything was worth it for this precious moment. The awkwardness between herself and Avery, and her manager. The crude remarks she'd have to deal with on Twitter, and from gossip magazines and TV shows. Most of all the possible end to her career which she'd spent so long building and preserving.

It was all worth it if she could just feel this way again. Or just be with Emily, because if she was being honest with herself, Juliette had to admit she would trade it all just for the privilege of having this wonderful woman as her girlfriend, and hopefully even her wife someday.

Emily was way too preoccupied with the present to be dreaming about the future as she was busy doing the most important thing in her life, making Juliette Barnes, the woman she loved, cum as hard and fast as possible. And swallow as much of that precious liquid as possible.

It was shamefully more the latter at first, Emily pulling out her tongue and wrapping her lips tightly around Juliette's entrance she could selfishly swallow every drop of cum that the other girl had to give her. She then repeated that process when she made Juliette cum again, which was pretty easy now that Emily had her all worked up, and her previous experience let her know just how to get it done.