Pleasing Juliette Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Emily still couldn't believe this was happening now, and she never would. It was crazy enough that she was fucking her boss up the butt, and after the first time she did that she didn't think her sex life could get any more perverted, but here she was doing and saying things she could never have imagined doing.

Things which would have gotten her fired and/or dumped if there was anyone else. Maybe even arrested. But instead Juliette was loving every second of it. Begging for more the entire time, first verbally then with her body given the way she was slamming back against Emily. And to her shame Emily was loving every second of it.

She knew it was just really perverted fantasy, but Emily kind of wished Juliette could be her bitch all the time. It would be a weird way to turn the tables on what the relationship had been, and punished Juliette in a way she would like.

Of course a 24/7 arrangement would be impossible given Juliette's fame, and most importantly her child, but there was no reason they couldn't do this exact same thing again, and maybe even explore some more things, but Emily couldn't concentrate on that right now. No, as always at this stage she had to concentrate on not cumming so she could give Juliette as many orgasms as possible, and just extend what had become one of her favourite acts.

Of course as much as she tried Emily knew it was only a matter of time before she went over the edge of an incredibly satisfying climax. Sure enough the constant bashing against her clit, the thoughts in her head and the sheer joy of sodomising Juliette Barnes all caught up with her and Emily was hit with the kind of incredibly powerful orgasm which made it hard for her to continue.

Luckily she had plenty of practice at it by now, and was able to pushed through her climax and the ones that followed. However in the process she became a mindless animal pounding into her mate. Her submissive mate. Oh yes, for maybe the first time ever Juliette Barnes was truly her submissive mate, and the perverted thought only drove her further into mindlessness.

Honestly Emily wasn't sure how long the brutal butt fucking lasted. All she knew was somewhere along the way Juliette collapsed face down in front of her, the only thing keeping her ass in the air being Emily's firm grip on her waist. But that just pushed her to go even longer, as in that moment Juliette Barnes was actually nothing but a fuck hole for her pleasure. Just a piece of ass. One Emily loved using.

But she couldn't just collapse. Not after all of this. So she pushed herself to the very edge, and then suddenly pulled her cock out of Juliette's ass and then stumbled back to admire her handiwork. And without needing to be asked Juliette helped by reaching back and spreading her cheeks, emphasising the already obscenely wide gape and allowing Emily to see deep into her boss's bowels.

"God, you're twisted." Emily giggled.

"You love it." Juliette grinned.

"I love you." Emily corrected, for better or for worse.

Showing it was for the better Juliette let go of her cheeks, turned around and softly said, "Me too. I love you too."

For a few long seconds the women exchanged a smile, and then Emily broke the moment by playfully ordering, "Good, now clean my cock!"

Juliette would have probably got mad if a guy had done that to her, but with Emily she just giggled, and did as she was told, leaning forward and wrapping her lips around the dildo that had pummelled the deepest part of her ass. God she had missed this. Not as much as the butt fucking itself, or any of the other things she did with Emily, but she still missed it.

After all, this and what she had just done emphasised her sluttiness, and the glorious feeling of submission to her own assistant. Ex-assistant? They should probably work that out moving forward, but for now Juliette just wanted to concentrate on going ass to mouth.

Despite how long it had been she managed to avoid the temptation to shove the entire length down her throat right from the start. She even managed to savour the butt cream which was on the tip of the cock before pushing it further into her mouth, Juliette sucking as slowly as possible so she could make the most out of this.

Which was also why she opened her eyes to stare lovingly up at Emily, who was only too happy to stare back, and reach down to stroke her long blonde hair. Sadly Emily didn't provide the verbal encouragement that Juliette so loved, but the blonde couldn't get too mad about that, considering everything the brunette had just done for her.

Besides, Emily was waiting nice and patiently while Juliette had her fun, which included the country singer giving one of the most long drawn-out blow jobs of her life. And yeah, there was probably a joke in there somewhere, but Juliette tried to avoid the urge. Luckily the head of the dildo was now pressing against the back of her mouth, which was kind of distracting.

Which of course was the point most women would have stopped, but Juliette wasn't most women. No, Juliette just kept bobbing her head up and down the strap-on, in her own time taking the entire length and getting every drop of ass cream she could, before coming up for air. Or more accurately, Emily's lips.

The two women kissed for some time, in the process removing the harness and just lying down on the bed for some much-needed rest, although they didn't go to sleep. At least not yet. Juliette wanted to talk first. They needed to talk. But for now Juliette was content to just lie there and enjoy the moment. And that was kind of the point, Juliette was content. At peace.

All the other things she had ordered Emily to do for her, get for her, etc, none of that made her happy. It was actually kind of ironic, because in the end, what pleased her, was just Emily. Now if she could just avoid the temptation to say something that cheesy out loud. Oh well, maybe at their wedding.

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers