Pleasing Juliette Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first that simply involved shoving her tongue back into Juliette's cunt and thrusting it in and out. That was definitely Emily's favourite way to fuck Juliette during this as it meant that she got to taste any lingering girl cum and the regular pussy juices from having her mouth rest against that entrance as firmly as possible while slamming her tongue in and out.

Of course inevitably she added her fingers into the mix, shoving first one and then two inside her lover, but even then she pulled them out each time Juliette came so she could receive the benefits of her handiwork. Although then obviously she missed out on some cum, which quickly had her switching back to straight up oral.

Then Juliette grabbed the back of her head, shoved her face as deep as it would go into her cunt and started grinding herself up into Emily's face. After that it was impossible to swallow even the majority of Juliette's cum, which was heartbreaking, but thankfully reminded Emily that it was Juliette's pleasure that really mattered here, not her own.

With that in mind she allowed her face to be used as a fuck pad until Juliette ran out of steam, and then she rubbed her face against that yummy pussy, then she went back to tongue fucking before she shoved her fingers back inside her while frantically sucking on her clit. Whatever it took to maximise Juliette's pleasure.

For her trouble Emily was rewarded with a decent amount of cum sliding down her throat while the rest covered her face and fingers, leaving her with the feeling of being thoroughly marked as Juliette's, which was a feeling she would always crave.

Then she was further rewarded by Juliette pulling her up into a deep kiss, as always Emily thrilled at the feeling of her boss tasting herself on her lips, tongue and inside of her mouth. The two women then became lost in that kiss for a few long minutes, before they pulled away slightly and then just smiled at each other. Then Juliette gave her another order, one which Emily had been expecting.

"Fuck my ass." Juliette gasped eagerly.

Feeling bold Emily grinned and cheeked, "What's the magic word?"

"Now!" Juliette grinned.

Juliette was still grinning when Emily leaned in for another kiss, and then more importantly, to retrieve a nice big strap-on. As her assistant did this Juliette was briefly overcome by guilt that she didn't offer to return the favour and eat Emily's pussy. But there would be time enough for that later. In fact, Juliette promised that the next time would be all about Emily.

It was just that, it had been so long since they'd had sex, and more than anything else Juliette was desperate to get her ass fucked. Besides, now Emily was standing in front of her wearing a big cock Juliette just couldn't order her to take it off so they could do something else. No, she needed that big dick inside her slutty little butt.

Hoping to entice Emily to do just that Juliette flipped over onto all fours and wiggled her cute little butt at her assistant. This caused the reaction she was hoping for, namely Emily staring at her lustfully while she covered her cock in lubricant nice and quickly, and then return to the bed and kneel behind her.

Juliette then gasped in delight as she felt Emily pull her butt cheeks apart and then slide her tongue up and down her crack before concentrating on her back hole. Oh yes, her assistant skipped the usual ass kissing and went straight for the rimming, meaning Juliette was going to get her butt fucked nice and soon. Which was true, just not initially in the way she thought.

"Wanna try something new?" Emily asked cautiously after a few long minutes of ass eating.

"Sure, after ya butt fuck me." Juliette said.

"It's a type of butt fucking." Emily cautiously added.

"What do ya mean?" Juliette frowned.

"Just trust me..." Emily grinned, "I know what you like."

"I know, and I do, I just, ohhhhhhh fuck!" Juliette moaned as she felt a finger slowly being pushed into her butt, then she giggled, "I hate to break it to you Em, but that ain't new."

"Wait for it..." Emily grinned, now feeling confident as she pushed another finger into Juliette's ass, and then another a few minutes later.

Suddenly realising what was happening Juliette's face lit up and she happily encouraged, "Oh fuck yeah, fist me! Fist fuck my slutty little ass! Oh God Emily, I love you so much. Mmmmm, why are you so good to me? Oh fuck, OH FUCK! That's it, mmmmm, more! Fist that ass Ems! Fist fuck that fuckin' whore ass! Mmmmm yessssss, stretch out my naughty little ass hole like you stretched out my pussy. Shove your whole hand inside my ass and fuck it with it! Then fuck me with your cock! Oooooooh yeahhhhhh fuck my ass! Fuck it! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk, fuck it hard and deep and make me cum like a whore! Yessssss, make me cum like an anal whore! Oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss, aaaaaaahhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd!"

It took a surprisingly long time for Emily to push in that fourth finger, especially as Juliette was constantly begging for more. She made good use of that time, not only just pumping those fingers in and out but swirling them around inside her butt, making sure she was ready for that last finger.

Or the last two fingers, depending on whether or not you counted the thumb. Not that it really mattered, because when the time finally came Emily pushed one and then the other in simultaneously, although particularly the thumb was easy as she just tucked it against her fingers. Then, oh then, Emily began pushing forwards until her knuckles were stretching Juliette's ass hole wider than it had ever gone before.

Depraved little anal whore that she was Juliette immediately loved that sensation and cried out in almost pure pleasure, but just as it looked like she was getting what she wanted Emily pulled back. She did that over and over again, Juliette both loving her for it and hating her for it as it was exquisite teasing which continue to give her pleasure while very carefully preparing her for what was to come, but it wasn't giving her what she wanted, despite how much she begged for it.

Then when she finally got what she wanted Juliette could no longer speak as she was too overwhelmed with first the feeling of her butt hole stretching wider than ever before, then having an entire hand inside her ass. Then the inevitable and wonderful orgasms rendered her completely mindless.

Emily still couldn't believe she was doing this. No, actually she could totally believe it, because she would do anything to please Juliette. Sometimes Emily worried exactly how far she would go to do that, especially now that she was willing to stick her whole hand into the other girl's butt, which didn't seem like it should be possible, and yet she had no doubt that Juliette would be able to take it.

What was worse, was that Emily wanted her too. It might be some form of Stockholm syndrome, but she had began to genuinely enjoy the sight of Juliette's ass hole stretching for her. And after not being able to see it for so long she was even more eager now.

Maybe she shouldn't have done this right from the start, considering that she hadn't fuck Juliette's ass in weeks, but Emily just couldn't get the idea out of her head, and sure enough her boss was all for it. She would like to claim that this was just going to be a warm-up, preparation for the actual anal fisting which would come after weeks of ass stretching.

That she knew Juliette would tell her to stop eventually before they went too far. But no, Emily was fully expecting Juliette to take the pain and discomfort just so she could get her entire hand up her butt, and sure enough after a lot of failed attempts the blonde's ass hole stretched wide enough for the brunette's knuckles to slip through, easily allowing the rest of her hand to disappear into Juliette's ass.

For a few long seconds after that Emily just stayed perfectly still, marvelling at the feeling of tightness around her hand, while the normally loud mouth Juliette Barnes just whimpered. Then she started gently moving her hand back and forth, instantly getting a very positive response out of Juliette.

Okay, there was definitely an undertone of pain, but her cries were mostly of pleasure, and Emily knew for a fact that Juliette liked a mixture of the two. More to the point Juliette started pumping herself back against Emily's thrusts, which in turn encouraged the assistant to start fisting her boss more enthusiastically, not only increasing the speed but the depths of her thrusts.

Eventually Emily was pulling out to her knuckles and pushing back in as deep as she could go, an Juliette was constantly cumming. During the first time Emily had rubbed Juliette's clit, both to make the fisting easier on her and to make sure that the other girl came, but after that Juliette just smacked her hand away and started pounding herself back at her even more.

So Emily just concentrated on the fisting, until she worry Juliette wouldn't be able to take any more. Or more accurately, that she wouldn't be able to take any more and still be able to be fucked in the ass with Emily's strap-on, and obviously Emily just couldn't allow that. So she gradually slowed down, and then without warning pulled her fist out and replaced it with her cock.

Juliette whimpered with disapproval as Emily pulled her fist out of her ass, only to then cry out loudly in approval when it was almost immediately replaced with that nice big strap-on. Emily even slammed it into her ass hole nice and hard, her new girlfriend taking advantage of the fact Juliette's backside was still so loose from the intensity of the fisting it had just received, and the fact it was just a slutty whore butt which constantly craved to be fucked.

Of course Emily only shoved about half of the dildo into Juliette's butt and then slowly inserted the rest, but the country singer would expect nothing less from her overly cautious assistant who loved her so much.

Besides, even though it was unnecessary it gave Juliette the chance to feel her back passage stretching, which was one of the greatest joys she had ever known. Also, although she didn't want to admit it, going weeks without getting her slutty butt fucked, or any sex whatsoever, had caused her ass to tighten up somewhat, and her body was still on mother mode, so it took longer than usual for her ass to remember it was made for fucking.

So Juliette didn't complain about the penetration, and instead chose to just concentrate on enjoying every moment of this twisted act she had missed so much, especially when receiving it from a dick which would never go soft.

Especially when receiving it from Emily. Yes, Juliette might have accepted that she wasn't as straight as she first thought, and been enjoying everything that went along with it, like being guaranteed big cocks which would always be nice and hard for her whenever she wanted them, but the most important thing about the equation was Emily, the girl she had fallen in love with at least partly because she was so willing to give her everything she wanted.

Like every single inch of a nice big dildo up her ass, the moment Emily's thighs coming to rest against her butt cheeks and thus announcing every inch of that dick was buried deep within her bowels causing Juliette to cry out shamelessly in approval.

"Oh God yes, mmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Juliette moaned happily after that cry, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, bang my cute little butt. Pound it good. Oh Emily, please just fuck me! Ooooooh yessssss, butt fuck me with your big dick! Ooooooohhhhhh, your dick feels so good in my ass. Oh please Emily, fuck my ass. I need it fucked. Slam fuck it and aaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeessss, mmmmmm Gooooodddddddd!"

There was a few brief moments Emily ignored her and just left Juliette to beg. If it was under any other circumstances Juliette would have been mad, but this allowed her to savour having her ass stuffed with every inch of that dildo, so she really didn't mind. In fact despite not being able to resist the urge to beg Juliette preferred this. And it was nice to have Emily stand up to her in this small way.

Of course it wasn't that long before Emily gave her what she wanted, and when she did Juliette certainly didn't complain. Exactly the opposite in fact, as when the butt fucking officially started she began moaning loudly in pleasure, and of course she continued the verbal encouragement.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's it Emily, fuck my ass!" Juliette moaned happily, "Fuck my slutty little Milf ass just like that. Just like that, mmmmmm, fuck yeah, abuse that little butt hole of mine. Oh Emily, ass fuck me! Fuck that ass! Yesssssss, fuck me in the ass just like that, oooooooooh yesssssssss, fuck me like a whore! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, FUCK ME!"

Emily still couldn't believe she was doing such perverted things to her own boss, her female boss, and loving every single part of it. Again, especially getting to see Juliette Barnes bent over in front of her like this, which was even better now she was sliding a strap-on in and out of Juliette's butt hole, her thighs crashing against that cute little bubble butt with every thrust and causing the juicy cheeks to jiggle slightly.

It just gave Emily the most bizarre sense of power, and in this position it was more vivid than ever before, because in this wonderful moment it truly felt like her boss Juliette Barnes was her bitch, and that perverted thought alone was almost enough to make Emily cum.

It didn't quite push her over the edge, but Emily actually preferred it that way, because it just meant she got to savour the most unique high she had ever known. And the intense sight of Juliette Barnes bent over like a little bitch in front of her, and taking it like a bitch. Oh God, now it was Emily who was having problems controlling her desire to talk trash.

Then again, wouldn't Juliette like that? Given everything she had done lately to please Juliette surely the answer would be yes, and even if it wasn't, surely it would be a forgivable mistake given now they were more than just employee/employer. Besides, she could still claim she was doing it in the name of pleasing Juliette.

So Emily suddenly interrupted her boss, "Shut up and take it you little bitch! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, take it in your bitch hole! Oh Juliette, take my big dick in your tight little bitch hole."

For a horrible moment Emily thought she had gone too far and was about to be fired, and worse broken up with, as deafening silence fell over the room. Well, not silence, as there was still the lewd sound of Emily thrusting in and out of Juliette's ass hole, the smacking of their bodies against each other, and most of all the moans, groans, whimpers and cries coming from her boss as despite her fear Emily kept sodomising her.

Then Emily realised bratty Juliette Barnes was doing as she was told, and that was almost as bigger a turn on as fucking Juliette Barnes up her tight little bubble butt. At least for a little while. Of course Juliette just couldn't keep her mouth shut for that long.

"Please Emily, take my bitch hole." Juliette whimpered and moaned, "Mmmmm, take my tight little bitch hole and make me your bitch. Tell me to shut up. Take control. Just fuck me up my bitch ass. Take-"

"I said shut up bitch!" Emily ordered, feeling emboldened by Juliette's words, "Shut up and take it! Take it like the hot little bitch you are! Oh fuck Juliette, mmmmm, you look so good like this baby. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, you look so good bent over for me, ooooooh, taking it up the ass like a little bitch! You were always a bitch to me Juliette. Do you remember that? How you used to treat me? How you used to treat other people? Ohhhhhhh fuck, well now bitchy Juliette Barnes is my bitch! Yesssssss, mmmmm, you're my bitch Juliette! Your assistant's bitch! Oh God,wouldn't that make a wonderful headline? I can see it now, Juliette Barnes, her own assistant's bitch who loves taking it in the ass for her like the little anal whore she is!"

During her little speech Emily took even more of a risk by slapping Juliette's cute little ass, which caused the little blonde to yelp in joy and push that little butt of hers up and back in a clear sign she wanted more. So Emily gave it to her, practically beginning to spank the other woman as she continued to fuck her up the ass and continued talking dirty.

Emily wasn't even sure what she said, but she guessed it didn't matter. That she could get away with saying literally anything right now as long as it ultimately made Juliette cum. Which if she took a moment to think about it, was a little scary, but she was too far gone right now to care, because she was just as lost as Juliette in this perverted moment.

Juliette had never loved Emily more. Which was kind of ironic, because of anyone else said those things to her, or even smacked her ass so insultingly, Juliette would have probably immediately broke up with them. And/or fired them, given the circumstances. But as always, things were different with Emily. She loved Emily. She trusted Emily.

So letting go and letting her take complete control like this not only felt okay, it felt wonderful. Perhaps even natural. And Juliette craved more of this amazing feeling. Yes, she wanted more. She, she wanted to be truly Emily's bitch. Not permanently, but in this little fantasy world of theirs, where was just the two of them. Juliette wanted nothing more than to submit to her girlfriend completely.

Of course she couldn't have interrupted Emily while she was speaking, as that would have ruined her submissive mood, so she made sure to stay silent and wait for an opportunity to once again beg for what exactly she wanted. In the meantime Juliette's twisted little mind wandered how she could make this better.

At first it didn't seem possible, but then she imagined a version of herself in a dog collar, and it nearly made her cum. Especially when she imagined it coming with a little tag, which had 'Juliette Barnes' on one side and 'Property of Emily' on the other. Or maybe just 'Emily's bitch', which would perfectly describe her when they wanted to get really kinky like this.

"You wanna cum bitch? Huh? Would that please you?" Emily demanded, "Answer me bitch!"

"Oh God yes, mmmmm, please Emily, I'll do anything!" Juliette promised.

Emily smiled with satisfaction, and simply asked for what she truly wanted, "Will you be mine?"

"Yes! Yesssssss, oh Emily, I want to be yours! All yours! Only yours! Oh fuck!" Juliette whimpered, "I want to be your slut! I want to be your whore! I want to be your bitch! Oooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, please Emily, make me your bitch! Make me yours! Ohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd, make me cum! Make me cum, oh yes, make me cum, ooooooohhhhhhh yesssssssss, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh FUCK!"

With that Emily began very slowly increasing the pace. It could be Juliette's imagination, but it felt like it was slower than usual, and she wanted to complain about that, but staying silent made her feel more submissive, which she loved. So that's what she did, and eventually Emily was pounding her ass with every ounce of her strength anyway, and it was even more satisfying because Juliette had waited even longer for it.

Although she was very glad she didn't have to wait any longer for it, or her eventual orgasm, because pretty much the second Emily really started hammering her ass Juliette felt herself going over the edge of a monster orgasm. And because this was Emily, it was quickly followed by another, and another and another.

Soon the sounds of her hysterical screams were drowning out even the sound of Emily's thighs smashing against her butt cheeks, she was practically tearing up the duvet, and most of all Juliette could barely think because she was just so lost in her ecstasy.

The last thing she was really aware of was beginning to hammer herself back at Emily at full force, desperately trying to make the sodomy as hard and rough as possible to the point where it felt like Juliette was literally trying to destroy her own butt hole. And through it all Juliette was more determined than ever that this would definitely happen again, because she loved being Emily's bitch.