Pleasing Mama Pt. 02

Story Info
Son continues to please, Tony wants in on the action.
11.7k words
4.63
51.4k
65
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on the theme of incest. If this doesn't interest you, please do not read further. Thanks for your time.

This is Part 2 of the story, please read Part 1 for proper context. Thanks.

Tony laid naked on his bed. He was slowly jerking his cock, a tape measure and tissues lay beside him. Maria had gone out with the kids and Maria's mother was at the mansion; leaving Tony home alone. Tony had masturbated every day since he watched Vincent fuck his wife. Watching his wife take Vincent's massive cock and act like a slut was an extreme turn-on but the fact that they were brother and sister was something he just couldn't stop thinking about.

Tony was the middle child in his family. He had a younger sister who was a waitress taking college classes, and an older sister that married an actuary and moved just outside their town. Growing up in a tiny row home with three women in the house; Tony had often fantasized about what their tits looked like or what it would be like to fuck them. He had sometimes tried to sneak a peek at his mother and older sister in their bras. When Tony started watching porn after high school, he usually ended up watching family porn or reading incest stories, since he found them to be the most stimulating and made him cum quick.

He had always believed that sex among family members never really happened and it was just a fantasy but his mind was in turmoil after witnessing Vinny fuck his sister and seeing how much Maria enjoyed it and how natural it all looked. He couldn't stop thinking about his own sisters, and even his mother, and if he could possibly make something happen with one of them. Tony also believed something was going on between Vincent and Vincent's mom, even though Maria had said he was wrong. She was a sexy woman and had tits like Maria's. Tony had caught himself hundreds of times ogling Maria's mother once she had moved into the house a few years ago. He could imagine Vincent would fuck her just as willingly as he had fucked his own sister.

Tony wondered how he would be able to seduce any of his family. He didn't have a mansion, or access to huge amounts of money, nor a massive cock. Tony had never thought his cock was small until he had seen Vincent's and now he was feeling inadequate. His wife had never complained and there had never been any problems making her cum. He measured his cock again today and it was just over 5 and three quarters inches long with five inches of girth. From what he could find on the internet, he was average to slightly above average. He didn't have any money but by next week he would have the bonus money from Vincent. He needed to plan if he was going to actually make any of his fantasies a reality. He had some ideas.

He closed his eyes and thought about his younger sister, Gianna, she was only 23 and didn't have a steady boyfriend. She was a 5'5" workout addict, had amazing legs, toned arms, B-cup tits, and a tight ass. She had long dark brown hair, striking green almond shaped eyes, and full lips with a wide smile. People said her face resembled Jessica Biel's. She often wore workout clothes when he saw her so it was easy to imagine her naked as he stroked his dick.

Tony continued pulling on his cock and thought of his older sister, Kim. Kim was 29 and rarely visited the family in town. She would come around on the holidays or birthday parties. Kim and her husband had no children yet, so they often traveled. She was ecstatic she no longer lived in town and loved to gloat about their full acre home outside of town and the fancy vacations they went on. Kim looked similar to Gianna but was a couple of inches taller, kept her hair at shoulder length, had large C-cup breasts that Tony was dying to see, and a thinner face. They had been good friends growing up when he was a football star but she now seemed to look down on him as one of town losers.

Tony was close to cumming and thought of his mother, Kathy. Her 48th birthday was next weekend but she looked ten years younger. Tony thought she was in pretty good shape, maybe twenty pounds overweight but she carried it well and it was all in the right spots. Her tits were even bigger than Kim's or Tony's wife. His mother had always been a larger than life figure to Tony. She dominated a room with her personality and her contagious laugh. She was not shy at all and always wore tight fitting shirts, short skirts, and liked knee high boots. She bossed Tony's father around and definitely wore the pants in the relationship but Tony's father seemed to like it that way.

Tony finally climaxed thinking of his mother's giant tits, catching most of his cum in the tissues he had at the ready. He cleaned up and put the tape measure away, grabbed his keys and headed off to the gym. Tony was happy for the first time in years, he had clear goals now, he was motivated, and he felt like he finally had direction and focus.

Mama was thrilled that Vincent had accepted her proposal to move into the mansion full time. Her heart fluttered anxiously as Vincent led her into the bedroom. She had been thinking about her son's cock every day since they had fucked and she had gone home every day since then disappointed when Vincent did not invite her back into his bedroom. She had been dead inside before Vincent arrived home from college. Living an angry dreary life with nothing to look forward to. Now she felt revived. She had money in the bank, was thinking of traveling, and Vincent made her feel like a woman again. She had been apprehensive and nervous about approaching Vincent to ask to live in the mansion but thankfully he had agreed.

Mama dropped to her knees next to the bed, unbuttoned her son's pants and pulled down his boxers. She caressed his cock with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. She placed the head of his cock in her mouth and greedily sucked his cock to full hardness. Vincent pulled her shirt over her head, then Mama unclasped her bra to give Vincent easier access to her tits, and returned to sucking Vincent's hard cock. Vincent bundled her hair in his hand and pushed her mouth further on to his cock causing Mama to gag. Mama motioned Vincent backwards until he sat on the bed. She pulled off his pants and boxers then stood and unabashedly undressed for her son, revealing her dark hairy bush, and her shapely ass and legs. Vincent gave his hard cock a few pulls as he took in his mother's lovely tits. Her newfound confidence was intoxicating and Vincent eagerly wrapped his arm around Mama's waist as she straddled him, sliding half of his length inside her soaking wet pussy.

"I have thought about your cock every day, Vincent. You can fuck me whenever you want," Mama moaned as she stared into her son's eyes.

Mama ground her hips back and forth working Vincent's cock all the way inside of her then began bouncing slowly up and down on his length. She reached back and massaged Vincent's balls with one hand while the other hand scratched at Vincent's neck and back. Vincent squeezed his mother's breasts forcefully as she rode him. Mama let out sweet little yelps with each bounce until she released an impassioned groan saying, "I'm cumming all over your big cock, Son. It feels so good when you are inside me."

She gasped for breath after her orgasm and continued riding her son. Sweat glistened on her breasts as she continued riding Vincent and massaging his balls. She was purring in ecstasy as Vincent growled to his mother, "I'm going to cum, Mama."

Mama didn't hop off her son's cock as he expected, instead she ground harder and faster on his cock until she felt him explode inside her.

"I'm cumming, ohhh fuck, i'm cumming inside you," Vincent panted as he released streams of cum deep inside his mother's pussy. Mama finally collapsed on top of Vincent, their sweaty bodies melding together while Vincent's cock softened inside his mother's cum filled pussy. Mama lay flat on top of Vincent, embraced him, and buried her face in his neck. Vincent hugged his Mama tightly. They laid in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Vincent finally broke the silence, "That was fantastic, Mama. Let's get dressed and pick out your room."

A couple of days later Vincent stood on his balcony pondering how his relationship with his mother had evolved. He had gone from the outcast loser son, to her provider and lover in just a couple of months. He was happy to have her in the house full time. He wasn't sure if mama knew about Maria but she had to have suspicions since Maria no longer came to the house to clean. Maria was coming to the mansion in just an hour, so Vincent devised a plan to get Mama out of the mansion. He gave Mama his credit card, telling her to head out and buy whatever she needed for her new room. Mama happily agreed.

An hour later Vincent watched Tony and Maria pull up in Tony's new truck. Maria bounced out of the passenger side wearing a fashionable crop top and loose skirt. Vincent still couldn't believe he was fucking this amazingly beautiful woman. Vincent greeted them at the door and led them up the staircase to the bedroom when Tony said, "VInny, I would like a word before we begin. In private. Maria, you go on ahead."

Maria looked surprised and worried but continued up to the bedroom as Tony and her brother descended the stairs. Vincent stopped in the living room and asked, "Ok Tony, what do you want to talk about?"

Tony was calm but assertive, "Vin, I am giving up a lot with this situation here. My wife, my pride. I know you are providing cash but I need more."

Vincent was relieved, he thought Tony would want to fight or possibly put an end to the agreement.

"What do you mean by more," Vincent asked intrigued.

"I want access to the mansion and some land up here to build a house."

Vincent pondered the request. Having his sister in a house nearby had its own delicious advantages. He felt like Tony was up to something but couldn't fathom what it could be.

"Ok, how about this? I give you access to the mansion as long as you give me at least 48 hours notice and I carve out two acres of land on the western side of the lot for a house. I will build the house, you are free to design it but it remains in my name. You and your family can live there for free, as long as our arrangement continues."

Tony eyed Vincent, his offer was actually more than he had hoped to get but he had given it up so quickly that maybe he could get more. No, he thought, I will ask again another time if I need more.

"Agreed. I need the Mansion this Saturday, it's my mother's birthday. I like your house idea, send me the lot dimensions and I will send you back the build plan."

"How many people will be attending, I will have it catered, even get a DJ," Vincent said.

"Umm, it should be 20-25 including the kids."

They shook hands and made their way upstairs to the bedroom where Maria sat nervously on the bed. She jumped up when they walked into the room but was relieved and then concerned again when she saw the smile on both of their faces.

"What were you boys discussing," she mused.

Vincent replied, "Oh nothing, just making plans for Tony's mothers birthday party this weekend."

Maria was truly relieved, "Oh, well oh, that's great. Almost forgot about that."

Tony took the same seat as before and watched as Vincent walked behind his sister and kissed her on the neck while pulling the crop top over her head. He rubbed his hardening cock between her ass and unclasped her bra. Vincent grabbed her breasts; squeezing them firmly as Maria moaned and reached behind her back to rub her brother's stiffening cock through his pants. Vincent motioned his sister to sit on the edge of the bed as he stripped off his clothes. Tony watched his topless wife eagerly grab her brother's hard cock and suck him passionately. Tony pulled his pants down and started jacking off as Vincent pushed Maria flat on the bed, he grabbed the crooks of her legs and pinned her knees back to her chest.

Vincent's engorged cock dangled inches above his sister's exposed wet pussy. Maria reached between her legs to guide the bulbous head of her brother's cock to the entrance of her cunt. Vincent pushed deeply inside her with a groan. Maria grunted as Vincent reared back and buried his cock into her over and over again. She could feel his heavy balls thud against her ass with every thrust.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, give it to me. Give it to me, Vin, I missed your big dick," Maria moaned.

Maria was astounded she could now accommodate his monster cock without much pain. Within minutes he was quickly driving her to orgasm.

"I'm cumming, Vin, oh my god, I'm cumming, cumming," she said breathlessly.

Vincent continued thrusting and asked, "Can I cum inside your wife, Tony?"

Tony was close to cumming himself and said, "If my wife wants it."

"You want me to cum inside you, Sis?" Vincent asked with a rasp.

"Yes, cum inside, cum deep inside my pussy," she said lustily.

Vincent pumped twice more, his face distorting in ecstasy, then released a torrent of cum inside his sister.

"I'm cumming inside you," he croaked.

"Yes, yes, give it to me. It's so hot, I can feel it."

Vincent collapsed onto his sister's chest and gave her kiss on the lips, Maria returned the kiss with her tongue. After a minute, Vincent pulled out of his sister with a wet popping sound. Cum dribbled down the crack of her ass. Tony had cum on the floor again and had gone to the bathroom, returning with a towel for his wife. Vincent headed to the shower as Maria dressed and left with her husband, her brother's seed still inside her.

The day of the party arrived and Vincent, true to his word, had a DJ and full catering. It was nearing the end of summer but it was a hot sunny day and Tony was happy. His wife was at the other end of the pool, she looked stunning in a polka dot bikini but Tony was focused on other things. He stood in a group with his dad and uncle talking sports but his mirrored sunglasses hid his eyes which were admiring his mother's cleavage and the outline of her nipples. She wore a white bikini top and loose white shorts and was talking to his aunt and Vincent. Vincent wore the same attire as before, a white robe and his tight european swimming trunks. His aunt and mother had been talking and laughing with him since he had come outside. Tony's aunt was always a saucy woman and had spotted Vincent's bulge immediately and started up a conversation with him.

Tony's younger sister Gianna had been in the pool since she arrived. Her body looked tight and tan in the sun as Tony watched her jump off the diving board for the tenth time. Her wet body and the way her red bikini clung to her ass had Tony enraptured. Tony walked over to Gianna as she climbed up the pool ladder, "Hey, you want me to get you a drink?" he asked.

"Sure, how about a margarita?"

Gianna dried herself off and sat on a beach chair as Tony returned with drinks in hand. Tony handed his sister a drink, taking the opportunity to look down her bikini top, then sat across from Gianna and said, "Here you go, couldn't let the prettiest girl at the party go without a drink," he said slyly.

"Hah, thanks but I think that honor belongs to your wife. She is putting everyone to shame with that bikini. Lordy!"

Tony replied quickly, "Don't sell yourself short, you look amazing," which elicited a smile from Gianna and then he continued, "Anyway, what have you been up to lately? Dad said you moved out a few weeks ago."

"Oh my god, Tony, it was too much drama. As much as I liked having no bills, I couldn't take Mom yelling at him every day. It started getting embarrassing and an opportunity came up to move in with a friend so I took it."

Tony chuckled, "Why is Mom yelling at Dad. He does everything she tells him to do; always has."

Gianna whispered even though nobody was within earshot and the music was playing, "Mom keeps telling him to take his Viagra. She calls him Mr. Softee all the time. Dad tells her he's not having a heart attack just so she can get her rocks off. Oh my god, it was so nuts, I had to leave."

Tony laughed heartily as he could definitely picture the scene and said, "Well good for you, how is your new roommate? Need anything done at the new place? You know, I am pretty handy."

"She's cool, has a boyfriend so usually hangs at his house and leaves me alone. I think everything is good, but you could help me put up some blinds though," she said with a pouty face.

"Sure thing, Sis. Let me know what day works, I will hang the blinds and then we can head out and have some drinks. Been a long time since we hung out, let's have some fun," Tony said hopefully.

"Ohh, let's do it Tuesday, it's an open stage and I know the band playing down at Suds."

Tony smiled and playfully slapped his sister on the leg, "It's a date then."

"Awesome. By the way, what's up with this place," Gianna asked.

"Vincent's company owns it and he works here pretty much alone. I actually just made a deal to build a house up here. Things are going well, if you need any help paying for school let me know, I would like to help."

"You are the best brother. Only person in this family actually looking out for me. By the way, what's up with Vincent and his swim trunks? Who wears something like that? And check out Mom and Aunt Beth, chatting him up and checking out his package."

Tony frowned, "I bet you were checking it out too."

"Nah, I always thought he was weird in high school. He's not my type, even with whatever that monster thing is in his shorts," she giggled.

Gianna turned her head quickly and said, "Oh look who finally graced us with her presence, Queen Kimberly."

Tony looked back to see his older sister Kim walk in with her husband Tom. She was overdressed for a pool party, she carried a wrapped package and wore a white short sleeve silk blouse, long black skirt, and black heels. She had on gold earrings, a pearl necklace, and multiple rings on both hands. She looked out of place for a pool party but stunning nonetheless. Tom looked like he was about to go to work, wearing khakis, a polo shirt, and glasses. Tony focused on the black bra he could see through Kim's sheer blouse, her large C-cup tits bounced slightly, and her shapely ass bubbled with each step.

Tony chatted and joked with Gianna until he saw Kim head towards the drink station. He excused himself and headed over to chat.

"Hey Kim, I was worried you weren't going to make it."

Kim smiled as she took a glass of wine from the bartender and said sarcastically, "Wouldn't miss it for the world. So what is the deal with this place? Impressive."

"Vinny is back and his company bought this place. I actually just cut a deal on a couple of acres to build a house up here."

Kim's eyes shot up at that, "How did you manage that?"

"I cut a deal with Vinny, if you are interested I can see if I can get you involved."

Kim squinted as she tried to discern how her down on his luck brother was suddenly involved in real estate deals and mansions. She finally said, "Sure, let me know the details. Is that Vinny over there talking to Mom and wearing that ridiculous swimsuit?"

Tony laughed, "Yeah, that's him. He can be a little eccentric. Speaking of swimsuits, why aren't you showing off yours?"

Kim nodded towards Maria who was bent over helping one of the kids put on floaties, "I think your wife is naked enough for everyone."

Tony smiled and nodded towards Tom, "Looks like your husband is enjoying her outfit."

Kim turned to see her husband staring wide mouthed at Maria's ass. She continued glaring at her husband for a few seconds but Tom's gaze never left Maria.

"I will deal with him later. Don't you care that your wife is frolicking around almost nude in front of half the family?"

"Nah, she looks good. It is a swimming pool after all. If you had on your bikini we would all be staring at you instead," Tony said with a grin.