Pleasing Mama Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim planted her ringed hands on her brother's muscular chest, closed her eyes, and rode him for the next five minutes while he explored her tits. She didn't think she could cum again but against all odds she felt that familiar stirring between her legs. The head of her brother's cock was hitting the perfect spot and she began to cum again. Groaning loudly, she collapsed on her brother's chest. She buried her head on his shoulder and whispered, "I can't believe it, three times in one night. Holy fuck. I want you to cum again now. Cum for me, Tony."

Tony turned his head, kissed his sister on the lips again, this time with tongue. He felt her tongue swirl back into his. He then rolled her onto her back, pushed one leg up, and slipped his cock back inside her wet waiting pussy. Tony drove into his sister again and again, desperately wanting to give her the cum she wanted. With the bra gone, her tits bounced wildly with his thrusts. His sister looked him in the eyes, cupped her tits together, and pleaded with her best sexy pouty look, "Cum for me. I want your cum. Please cum on me."

Tony managed two more thrusts and pulled out, Kim deftly grabbed his cock in her ringed hand and stroked her brother as he came in small spurts on her stomach.

Tony grunted, "Oh Kim, pull it, pull it. Oh, it feels so good."

Kim continued slowly but firmly pulling on Tony's dick until he finally softened.

Maria put her drink on the table and clapped loudly, "That was awesome. You guys were so into it. I loved it."

Kim released her brother's cock, smiled at Maria, and toweled the cum off her stomach. When she looked over at her phone, she jumped up in a panic.

Kim said, "Shit, I have to get going."

Tony admired his sister's body as she snatched up all her clothes and ran to the bathroom. A few minutes later, Kim emerged. She looked refreshed, classy, and professional. A stark contrast to the sexy naked slut begging for his cum just a short while ago. Kim waved at Tony and Maria awkwardly, "I really do have to run. I will be in touch to discuss the house. Call me!"

After the door closed, Maria giggled and poked Tony's chest, saying, "Oh my god, I think we freaked her out at first but she definitely got into it. I think she likes her little brother. A lot."

Tony grinned, "I still can't believe it, thanks for helping me with this fantasy, you are the best fucken wife."

Maria responded, "I know I am, I couldn't run around having all the fun, I was beginning to feel bad. I liked playing with your sister, maybe we will do it again sometime."

Tony sat down on the bed and sighed, "What do you want to do now?"

Maria perked up, "We have a sitter for the night, let's get showered and dressed and hit the casino. Then maybe we will talk about how naughty you were with your sister today."

Tony smiled, "Let's do it."

To be continued...