Pleasing Mama Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim tried to fake a frown but clearly liked the comment and said, "Ok, perv, but I doubt it. Anyway, let me go chat with Mom. Let me know about the land."

"Will do," Tony replied as he took a sip of his drink and focused on his sister's ass through his sunglasses as she walked away.

Tuesday came and Tony threw his tools in his truck and headed over to Gianna's apartment. The weekly session with Vincent had been canceled because it was Maria's time of the month. Gianna's apartment was on the second floor on top of a flower shop. Tony made his way up the narrow steps and knocked. Gianna answered the door wearing tight blue jeans and a white halter top.

"Hey Big Bro, welcome to mi casa," Gianna said with a huge smile.

The apartment was small and sparsely furnished.

Tony gave her a hug and handed her a bottle of wine and a card asking, "Where's your roommate?"

"Oh, a present for me? You shouldn't have. She's not here, she is almost never here. Pretty much lives at her boyfriend's, which is pretty great for me."

"Nice, give me the grand tour while you open your card."

Gianna yelped when she ripped the card open and saw ten $100 bills inside.

"Are you nuts? Why so much money?" she said, her face red with excitement.

"Hey, just trying to help out my little sis, out in the world all on her own. If you need help with tuition at some point, let me know. I want to help; you deserve better than this town," Tony said seriously.

Gianna held back tears, threw her arms around her brother, and said, "I appreciate this more than you know. It feels good to know someone cares."

"I meant what I said. Now show me your place."

Gianna showed him around the two bedroom apartment and pointed out the blinds on the floor in her cramped bedroom. Tony got his tools, hung the blinds, then they trekked the six blocks to Suds bar. The bar was packed, a band was on stage playing rock music, and the small dance floor was crowded with college aged kids. Gianna had some friends there, including her roommate. They did a few shots and drank some beers. After a few hours it was just Tony, his sister, and her roommate squeezed into a spot on the corner of the bar. Tony leaned on the bar, his sister's back pressed against his chest. He was feeling good from the drinks and couldn't help but stare down longingly at Gianna's ass as she talked excitedly to her roommate. His sister swayed enticingly in rhythm with the music, Tony leaned back a little, resting his elbow on the bar, and pushing his hips out just far enough out that he was brushing against his sister's ass. Gianna didn't pull away. Feeling emboldened, Tony leaned his hips in even further as his cock began to swell in reaction to the contact.

Gianna could feel her brother's cock pressing against her ass and she responded by pushing her ass into him, her tight ass grinding against his growing bulge. Gianna continued talking to her roommate but stole a quick glance at her brother and gave him a devilish grin. His sister continued grinding against him for the whole song. Finally the magic moment was broken when her roommate announced that her boyfriend was outside and she was leaving. Gianna turned and said, "You want to have them drive us back?"

"Sure," Tony said disappointedly.

They hopped in the backseat and made small talk back to the apartment. Tony was surprised when they let them out without parking, then realized they were going to the boyfriend's house and he would be alone with Gianna.

As they walked into the apartment, Tony said, "Maybe I should drink a glass of water or two before driving back."

"Oh come on you lightweight, you in such a rush to head home to your trophy wife? You never get to see me; hang out for a bit. I am going to change real quick"

Tony grabbed water from the fridge and sat on the couch, flipping through the tv channels. Gianna emerged from her room a minute later wearing a white tank top, no bra, and black shorts that barely covered her ass. Tony stared longingly at her pert nipples poking through the tank top. Gianna plopped down on the couch just inches from her brother.

"You ok, Tony, it's like you never saw a girl in a tank top before. My eyes are up here," she said laughingly while pointing two fingers at her face.

Tony laughed, "Can you blame me? You look amazing. You have the tightest body I have ever seen."

Gianna responded, "I noticed you were getting excited earlier at the bar. Am I turning you on now?"

Tony was a little taken aback at her forwardness but retorted, "Come a little closer and you will find out."

Gianna inched a little closer, almost touching, "How about now?"

Tony said, "Getting warmer."

Gianna threw a leg over her brother, straddling him. "How about now?" she whispered.

Tony gripped his sister's ass firmly with both hands and kissed her on the lips. Gianna returned the kiss and let out a soft moan. She pulled at his belt until it came loose and worked to unbutton his jeans. Tony helped and pulled his jeans down around his ankles while clumsily still kissing his sister. His cock was fully erect and Gianna ground up and down his shaft while Tony explored her tits. His sister was full of lust; she slid her shorts to the side with her hand and gripped her brother's dick between her legs with the other hand. She raised her hips and placed the head of his cock into her waiting pussy.

Tony slid all the way into his sister's dripping wet pussy. She gripped his shoulders and rode her brother fiercely. Tony pulled her tank top up and squeezed her tits as she rode him with her eyes closed until beads of sweat formed on her young beautiful face. Gianna began moaning softly, then louder, and louder.

Finally she opened her eyes and said softly to her brother, "I'm cumming. Oh, I'm cumming," as she convulsed and her face flushed red.

Tony knelt down off the couch and laid his sister on the floor, staying inside her the whole time. He kicked off his jeans and began furiously pumping his cock into her tight pussy. Gianna reached up and squeezed her brother's nipples through his shirt as he plowed into her over and over. Tony was almost at climax, his sister's attention to his nipples and her tits bouncing in sync with his thrusts finally put him over the top.

Tony pulled out and grunted, "Here it comes."

Gianna pulled her hands from her brother's nipples and jerked his cock as he sprayed his cum across her belly. She pulled on his dick until the last drops of cum oozed from his head. Tony, not wanting it to end, dropped down between Gianna's legs, pulled her shorts off, and plunged his tongue into her pussy. He alternated focusing on her clit and long licks up the length of her shaved cunt. His sister gripped Tony's hair in both hands and moaned in ecstasy. Tony watched his cum pool in his sister's belly button as he brought her to orgasm again. She arched her back high in the air and let out a final moan. Tony moved up to lay on top of his sister and gave her a wet kiss, still covered in her juices. His cock was now semi-rigid again, nestled against his sister's wet pussy.

They laid in silence in the soft glow of the tv for a moment until Gianna said, "Help me up, I need to use the bathroom."

The moment broken, Tony helped her to her feet and began to dress. Gianna returned a few moments later with her clothes on and looking less disheveled. She awkwardly said, "Thanks for tonight, I REALLY needed that. Seriously, thanks for everything."

Tony stepped in and gave her a quick embrace before heading towards the door, "I had an amazing time. Remember, I am always here for you. Whatever you may need, just call me. I love you."

Tony took his time driving the short ride home. He crept slowly into the bedroom, trying to slip quietly into bed. Maria awoke in the darkness, "What time is it? What took so long?"

Tony whispered, "Its almost 2am, we had some drinks and then I fucked Gianna for a little while. Go back to bed."

Maria responded tiredly, "Sure you did. You are so weird sometimes. Don't wake me up again, I have to get the kids up for school tomorrow."

Ok, Tony thought, he had told her the truth, and his conscience was clear. It took him over an hour to fall asleep, reliving the night in his head and thinking of the possibilities in the future.

A few days later Maria sat in the passenger seat of her husband's new truck, they were driving up to the mansion for a session with Vincent. It was a cool September day, they had the windows down and Simple Man was playing on the radio. She looked over at her smiling husband as he sang along with the radio and thought to herself how happy she was compared to just a few months ago. Prior to Vincent showing up at her house, she was miserable. She was living a life of quiet desperation. Pinching pennies, worried about her kids future, and angry with her husband's failures. All the while living in a cramped house that was always too hot or too cold.

Now she just felt...free. She could dream of a future without getting anxious. They were starting construction on the new house soon and their bank account was growing weekly. Being happy and free was an amazing feeling. Her husband was also happier than she had seen him in years despite the fact he was delivering her to her brother to get royally fucked while he watched. She felt butterflies in her stomach and a stirring in her loins at the thought. It had only been two weeks since she had last fucked her brother but she was desperate to have his cock inside her again. She felt at the height of her sexuality when she was with him. She would have never guessed it was possible, but sex with her brother was so amazing because there was a freedom in knowing that it was just two loving adults pleasuring each other in the best way possible. It certainly helped that his cock was huge and touched parts of her she didn't know existed. Now that she had experienced his length and girth she didn't think she could ever give it up.

"So do you want to book the Florida trip over holiday break? Three weeks in Florida would be a great way to end the year," Tony said after the song ended.

Maria was still thinking about Vincent's dick and blurted out without thinking, "Sounds amazing, we should probably invite Vincent."

Tony frowned a little but retorted, "No problem, maybe I'll invite Gianna or both my sisters."

"Ok, whatever makes you happy, Honey," Maria said glibly.

Vincent had tried to no avail to get Mama out of the house but she stubbornly refused. He approached her again as she sat in the living room, reading a book.

"Mama, you sure you don't want to get out for a while. Maybe head to town for some more decorations for the house," he said.

"Stop pretending I don't know what is going on. I'm not leaving the house every time you want to fuck your sister," Mama replied without looking up from her novel.

"Oh, well in that case, can you at least go to your room or out by the pool. It will make Maria nervous if you are around when they get here," Vincent pleaded.

Mama jerked up at that and said, "When 'they' get here? What does Tony do while this is happening?"

"Well if you must know, he watches. He watches and pleasures himself."

Mama laughed heartily, "No way. I need to see this. No way. Big Tony. Let me come up and watch as well. I need to see this, I've got nothing else to do today."

Vincent pondered the request. What the hell, he thought, "Ok, go upstairs on the balcony. Stay out there until we get started, then come in."

A few minutes later Tony and Maria arrived and they walked up to the bedroom. Tony was all business and had a dozen questions on permits and start dates for construction. Finally Tony took his normal seat as Maria stripped down to just a red bra and matching underwear, and Vincent stripped naked. Vincent pushed his sister down to a sitting position on the bed and said, "Did you miss this cock?"

Maria took his semi-erect cock in her hand, gave it a pull and replied, "Oh god yes."

Maria worked her brother's cock with both hands and sucked him till he was fully erect. Tony took his pants off and began stroking his cock, wearing just a white t-shirt. Vincent pushed Maria back flat on the bed. Lifted one of her legs in the air, pushed her red panties to the side and worked the head of his cock into her pussy.

"Oh my god, I missed your big dick," Maria cooed.

Vincent worked his length slowly into his sister, wondering when Mama would come in. Taking his time, he pumped her slowly while he held a leg in the air and caressed her clit with his thumb. Maria closed her eyes and moaned as her brother made love to her when she heard footsteps followed by Tony saying, "What the fuck?"

Maria looked up to see her mother staring intensely at Vincent cocks going in and out of Maria's pussy. Mama smiled at Maria then turned and looked at Tony, who met Mama's gaze and defiantly jerked a little faster while looking at her cleavage. Tony unconsciously gripped his dick a little lower to make it look larger in his hand.

Mama looked at Maria again and asked, "Do you mind if I watch?"

Maria initially felt awkward then thought of the video she had watched of Vincent and Mama and how it had turned her on. Maria enjoyed being watched, it added to the excitement, so she eventually replied, "No Mama, I don't mind. Come sit on the bed and watch us fuck."

Mama complied and sat on the edge of the bed, her pussy getting wet at sight of her children fucking. Vincent pulled out of his sister and motioned for Maria to get on top. Maria straddled him in the reverse cowgirl position but leaned back supporting her weight with her arms. Vincent lifted her ass up and pushed his cock back inside her. Vincent lifted her hips all the way up and down onto his cock over and over again. Mama was seated at Vincent's feet and had a perfect view of the full length of her son's thick veiny cock disappearing into her daughter's manicured pussy. The slapping of bodies reverberated through the room each time Vincent pulled her down. Maria moaned in rhythm with his thrusts.

Maria's large breasts had come out of the bra and hung obscenely off the sides of her chest as she supported her weight with her arms behind her. Mama impulsively put her hand down her pants and began rubbing her clit. She had never seen anything like what was happening in front of her. It was amazingly erotic. She glanced over at Tony who was pumping away at his cock and watching her touch herself. She spread her legs a little wider for effect, let Tony look at that, she thought to herself. She had caught Tony trying to steal a glance at her body many times when she lived in his house and imagined that he would like to fuck her if given the chance. She looked closely at his cock. It was a nice size but nothing at all like Vincent's majestic dick.

Mama did notice that Tony had a nice athletic body. A football player's physique like her dead husband. She returned her gaze back to her son's thick cock still relentlessly filling her daughter's trimmed pussy. She wondered if Vincent would like her to trim her pussy like that. Maybe she would ask. She focused on the two young hard cocks in front of her and finally felt an orgasm coming. She closed her eyes and shuddered, the orgasm coming in waves over her. Tony watched Mama's trembling orgasm then stood and shot loads of cum all over the floor. Maria saw her mother cum, then Tony shoot his load on the floor, and immediately felt her own orgasm brewing.

"Oh my god Vincent, I'm cumming all over your big dick. I missed it so much. Oh my. Oh my god," she moaned loudly.

Vincent had been holding back waiting for Maria to orgasm and now let loose streams of cum deep inside her cunt.

"Oh Maria, I'm cumming inside your tight pussy again."

Maria responded, "Oh yes, god yes. Give it to me. Give me that hot cum."

Mama got up wordlessly and headed downstairs while Maria and Vincent laid panting covered in sweat.

Later that night, Maria laid in bed curled next to Tony who laid flat on his back. Her head rested on his chest and she pulled on his hard cock.

She whispered, "Did you like the way he fucked me today?"

"Yeah, he was so deep in you. Your body looked amazing."

"Did you like having Mama see your cock? You did, didn't you?"

Tony whispered back excitedly, "I knew he was fucking her. I told you. I knew it."

"Yeah, you were right. You didn't answer me though, did you like showing her your dick? I know you think she is sexy."

"Yeah, I liked showing her. She has always been so miserable and such a prude. I liked letting her see my hard dick."

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"Do you want me to fuck her?" Tony retorted.

"No, but I wouldn't be mad. I feel a little bad that I get to have all the fun. Only fair you get to have some fun too," Maria said, still stroking his cock.

"If you want me to, I would fuck her but there is someone else I want to fuck more," Tony said nervously.

Maria leaned up quickly and squeezed his cock hard enough to hurt, "Who? Who do you want to fuck?"

"Whoa, you can't get mad after these last couple of months."

"Who?" Maria demanded.

"Kim."

"Your sister, Kim?"

"Yes."

Maria smiled, "Oh ok. That's different."

"I've seen how you and your brother go at it and I have just been thinking if I could do the same thing with Kim. Although she is such a bitch, I don't think she would ever go for it."

Maria nodded, "She thinks she's a princess or something. She is special because she moved outside of town and has a little money. She would never do it though, Honey. Sorry. If you want I can pretend I am her for you. You can fuck me and call me Kim."

Maria felt his cock twitch when she said that and repeated, "You want to call me Kim?"

Tony rasped, "Maybe. Maybe you can help me fuck her. She may go for it if it came from you."

"How would I do that?"

"She's very interested in the house we are building. Vincent mentioned he could part with another acre. If you invite her up to look at the plot with you and then suggest there is a way for her to get the other plot."

Maria laughed, "Let me guess, she can get it if she fucks you?"

"Well I wouldn't say it like that. Make up a story that you want to have a threesome but wouldn't trust any other woman."

Maria laughed again, "You really have been thinking of this. Sounds half-baked but I will give it a try. Let's talk about it more tomorrow. For now, close your eyes and pretend I am Kim."

Maria lowered her voice further and said, "You like the way your big sister jerks you off?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to cum on your big sister's big tits?"

"Yes. Yes."

"You want your big sister to be covered in your cum?"

Tony moaned, "I'm cumming, Kim. i'm cumming," as he shot his second load of the day, this time all over his stomach.

"Wow, that was fast, you really do want to fuck her. I will try my best since you have been such a great husband."

The next day Maria waited in the mansion driveway as Kim pulled up in her late year model BMW. She stepped out of the car wearing a black skirt that went below the knees and a white blouse. Tony's sister really was a sexy woman and she always seemed so confident. It would be a strange conversation. She honestly didn't care if Tony fucked her. It would probably be satisfying to see this confident, self-assured bitch taking her husband's dick for money.

"Hey Kim, How have you been? You look great."

"Not bad, you look pretty good yourself. You seem...happy."

"I am having a great year. Things are going well. You are so much better at this house stuff than I am, can you look at the designs and give me some advice?"

"Sure thing."

Kim seemed jealous about the house but did offer some good insight into drainage and which way the house faced and some other things. She was far more worldly than Maria.